20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3632 2 years ago

Anyone have the right ramp decal for sale?

My ramp could use some love...

2 weeks later
#3650 2 years ago

Going to ask again - anyone have any ramp decals. I would like to replace my ramp decals on the right side if possible....I could pull them off the old ramp but just scared in case I wreck them.

#3652 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I can check on Monday when I’m home. I know my JM came with a full set of backup plastics. I might have decals too. If I do you can have the ramp decal. I might just have the plastics.
If anyone has a broken plastic on their JM and wants it replaced, just pay the postage and I’ll mail it to you for free.
I also have a new set of Tilt art blades for JM. They are $75 plus shipping new. $58 including shipping for these.

Let me know what you have....I do have a plastic broken or two - I can pay you or buy ya a beer.

1 week later
#3665 2 years ago
Quoted from RandyW:

With 839 Euros for shipping.... I think I will pass!
[quoted image]

You can set up a mail service to ship it to you and it doesn’t cost much. (Mailboxe.de) or something like that...

I have purchased from them before and it’s not hard to set up the mailing yourself. When you don’t have options for a part only they have you have to pay a little more for shipping.

Seriously it’s not that bad...

2 months later
#3722 2 years ago

Anyone out there who can take a picture of their back box light panel board, I rebuilt the board due to some MDF that swelled well now my lights are not really working.

I could use a picture of the front so I know where the flashers go - the back so I can look at the wiring. I have the wiring breakdown for the plug via the manual which should be right.

One other question… I have a couple random lights not coming on. I have traced it to the brown wire and the white with brown stripe is the common factor for all the lights out. I re-pinned those wires on j120 (redid the whole plug). I have swapped the MPU thinking something wrong there - nothing. Looking for a pinch or cut but can’t find a thing. No voltage at the sockets…any tips?

#3723 2 years ago

So I think one of the light sockets has to be shorting out - I repinned plugs j120 and j115 no change, swapped MPU and power driver boards no changes and the boards were just sent back from Coin Op Cauldron so they are good.

Has to be a lamp socket. They all look good but something is funky, can’t think what else it could be no hacked wires etc…

#3725 2 years ago
Quoted from Rodent:

wamonkey I'm in the midst of repairs/cleanup from a busted water pipe, and can shoot you an image or two sometime next week if you don't get one sooner. I have the contents of two rooms in front of my pins, and I need that moved so I can roll JM out and open the BG

Thanks I will PM my personal email

1 week later
#3731 2 years ago

Hey all I asked for backbox pics - I got one set that should work - thanks all for the replies....

2 weeks later
#3736 2 years ago

Ramps I purchased were at Pinball Center in Germany or wherever but you have to use a mail forwarder. It’s not hard to ship…the mail forwarder is easy to work with and I have had no issues with it.

BTW - the Australian site is really not that bad for shipping considering you can’t get it elsewhere. I have bought from them it wasn’t like being robbed or anything.

Both Takes time…neither is like US shipping but these days it isn’t cheap or fast either.

I would say hit and miss with pinball Center company, they have stuff listed no where else and I have purchased from them multiple times.

Also if you replace your ramp they sell stickers which but I can’t say I recommend, I reused my old stickers from my ramp because what Pinball Center sent was the not so good….

But they have stuff sold no where else….

The Australian pinball parts I had no issues with stuff came surprisingly fast and again not awful prices even with shipping….

1 week later
#3740 2 years ago
Quoted from majicman110:

I could use ramps too, but how are you guys planning on getting new decals to go on the ramps?

Re-used the decals for me worked. I ordered them from Pinball center and the decals were not that good and decided to keep my old ones.

It was scary to think if I messed them up my options were limited but it ended up being pretty easy.

There are forum posts on how to reuse your decals.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wamonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet?tu=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.