Joined the club this weekend! I'm very excited, though having issues out of the gate. I had to take the backbox off to move it and I'm concerned I did something wrong on reassembly. I did a lot of verifying and can't figure out what if anything is incorrect, though there seems to be several variations between the WPC manuals...
* turned the game on and the DMD was scrambled.
* Double checked connectors, re-seated, turned on the game, no improvement
* then the DMD went black, GI and inserts went out, the glove didn't move at startup, and the flippers started firing
* booted in safe mode, checked TP voltages on the driver board, all appeared ok (TP1: 15.3, TP2: 4.8, TP3: 11.9, TP4:0, TP5:0, TP6:72.8, TP7: 21.5, TP8-18)
* booted without the fliptronics board plugged in and no change I hope these help original cpu-50242100346 ,other that works power driver -50224103511 , good luck
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside