20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prosedsp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1041 9 years ago

I picked up a really nice Johnny the other day (such a sweet pin!) and need to replace one plastic. I know they are unobtanium, but I was hoping someone either has an extra laying around, or has a scan of it? Pic of the plastic below.

Thanks!
johnnyplastic.jpgjohnnyplastic.jpg

#1043 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Sorry guys, hurt my leg/back. I'll get a scan by this weekend of that piece for you. Any more needed? She gets shipped soon.

I could also use a scan of the piece in the thread above yours. Thanks!!!

#1044 9 years ago

Has anyone done any color LED work on their JM backbox? I am getting ready to place an LED order and would love to see what has worked for others.

#1046 9 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Here's my setup. I kept incandescents on the playfield but used all cheapo Nifty LED frosteds in the back box except for two Cointaker superbrights behind Keanu to make him pop. I like the Nifty LEDS for behind the translite because they don't create tons of reflection on the playfield glass.

Photo Oct 02, 6 00 45 PM.jpg 75 KB

Photo Oct 02, 6 00 10 PM.jpg 131 KB

Looks great! Thanks!

#1052 9 years ago
Quoted from DoubleDanger:

That's the only one I was looking for - really appreciate the offer to help, if you can find the time to do it.

Prosedsp, I actually made a high-res scan of that piece before I made the plastic below it. I can send the file to you when I get home. PM me and I'll figure out how to get it to you. If Northvibe can't get to doing the scan of the piece I reproduced, I'll be happy to send you the file I used for my recreation.

Thanks so much! PM sent.

#1053 9 years ago

Getting ready to do an led conversion on my JM. Does anyone have a list of the bulbs used for GI? In the manual it only shows the inserts. Want to do a custom light job, but want to make sure I order enough bulbs. Thanks!

#1056 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You can pretty much just eyeball the GI. Not too many, all easy to get at. JM takes a lot in the backbox and the inserts, but it's pretty straightforward. I just removed all the LEDs prior to my sale. Goes fast.

Quoted from DoubleDanger:

I'm going to have to get into mine and do some rooting around this weekend, so I'll try to remember to count and give you a general idea. It's not as many as you might think. One thing I can tell you is that it's a mix of bayonet (most of the GI) and wedge bases (for the flashers). I wouldn't imagine it's more than 30 or 40 total.

Thanks you guys. Just did a count by eye and seems to be pretty straight forward. Putting together a list from scratch can get pretty crazy. I usually just order the kit, but wanted to try to do a custom job this time.

9 months later
#1814 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Unless of course you don't mind using new reproduction ones!
20150602_222402.jpg

This is a photo of the plastic I PM'd you about.

Thanks!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 29.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prosedsp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet?tu=prosedsp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.