20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjaboot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#444 10 years ago

Ramps desperately needed for this game.

1 month later
#511 10 years ago

johnny.jpgjohnny.jpg

1 month later
#658 10 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Does anyone sell the ramp decals for these?

Remove the old ones carefully then scan them and print out on clear decal paper.

1 month later
#712 9 years ago

Just bought some new ramps and some Cliffy's would be very handy to have as well

1 week later
#780 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Alright I know there are a few threads out there on this but I don't see my particular problem. On my JM when the ball is picked up by the hand it will sometimes continue to hold the ball and not release it. Has anyone experience this problem if so how did you fix it?

Stupid question but have you checked the hand switch?

#782 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Yeah everything seems to work but 1 out of 20 times it doesn't let go of the ball. It's like mine has too much magnetism or something..

Does it eventually drop it?

1 month later
#855 9 years ago
Quoted from Silver_Bullet:

edex managed to put a forklift through the crate.

Close call!

2 months later
#1019 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Looking at a Jm with the typical cabinet fade - inhave seen the partial decals are available - are any full set available?

I'd be interested as well.

4 months later
#1126 9 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Pinball Life, Mezelmods, JM Manual from eBay, RnR Super-Web Grase for the glove, and Comet LEDs came in! Cointaker, Cliffys, and the cabinet decals are still on their way!

What did you get from Mezel, the shipping container? It actually looks badass when lit up.

#1132 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-Geo:

Has anyone here taken decals off of their Johnny ramps and transferred them to a new ramp?

Soak the ramps in warm water. The decals will fall right off.

1 month later
#1247 9 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I wish I could.... mine are wrinkled and gross.

Scan em and print them out on decal paper.

1 month later
#1585 8 years ago

I didn't hate the movie either.

2 weeks later
#1705 8 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Thoughts? This shows where the speaker holes will be cut out. 1" in center and then 12 "vents". Also found out that I won't be able to print with the metallic ink. It won't look like what I want. There was the idea of having the speaker holes cut at 4" and then putting a real CD behind it, but cutting the speaker vents in the CD proved to be an issue.
Let me know interest or suggestions. Should be putting the order out by the end of this week.
Again, no logo for this one. You'll have to do your own decal as much as I'd love to......
It will still have the look of CDs on the speaker holes and around the DMD area, but not quite as reflective.
Test-v2.jpg

In

#1715 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

For scientific reasons

I like where this is going..........

#1716 8 years ago

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

3 weeks later
#1798 8 years ago
Quoted from F3TT:

My JM's manufacture date is 11/14/95. That makes it late in the run, which is a good thing, right?

Not sure of the benefit of a late run?

2 weeks later
#1842 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

And so the rebuild begins!

I guess I gotta get my ass in gear and get my BOP stripped so we can spray some clear on these playfields. Jpuk, can you scan the throwing star as well as the StartMode inserts in between the flips on your playfield? I'd like to throw some clear on that prototype JM playfield I got but I need some waterslides printed for a few of the inserts that are labeled wrong. As well, since your being called out to start a Resto thread, best get you ass in gear and scan my cab decals as well. I would totally follow your resto thread.

#1863 8 years ago

Did you try the Hand Test?

2 months later
#2107 8 years ago

Cleared a Johnny playfield for a friend of mine. Turned out great. That thing is going to be fast!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

4 weeks later
#2169 8 years ago

I think I have an extra set. I'll take a look.

#2170 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Does someone have a pair of used JM gloves that would be willing to sell? If so, please, PM me.... For a reasonable price I'd like to buy them!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

4 weeks later
#2177 8 years ago
Quoted from Tjohejsan:

Hello.
I am looking for the little "Diverter"
To the Left under the matrix.
I saw some in plastic? Please contact me if you know Where to get one.

Someone did a clear plastic one. Mezels is 3D printed. Looks kinda off. You want the clear one. I may have an extra clear one or an extra metal one. I'll check.

7 months later
#2503 7 years ago

Alex, you get the gloves yet?

#2506 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Nope.... But I guess it still may take a few weeks...

Let me know when they arrive.

2 weeks later
#2519 7 years ago
Quoted from smileymatthew:

My Friend and I just picked up this game and are trying to get it working 100%! I think we got everything except "The Glove" - never having played it I'm not sure what it's supposed to do. In the Self Test, it just "buzzes" realy quick and that's about it. The optos read proper posotions and it does NOT say "Test failed". Otherwise, it doesn't really move. No left, no right. New Driver Board installed and 20V getting to little relay board under the PF. I'm not sure what this thing is supposed to do in the test (or even gameplay for that matter) but something is definately wrong for sure. Any ideas? Relay board under the PF? Yes, coin door is held shut during test as well, so voltage is getting there. Where do the motors get their voltage from?
Thanks for the help!!

Can you move the glove in hand test?

#2522 7 years ago
Quoted from smileymatthew:

Doesn't seem to move at all in the hand test, I'm just supposed to use the side buttons correct to move it in test?

Yes.
What error message comes up?

#2523 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Nope.... But I guess it still may take a few weeks...

Get the gloves yet?

#2524 7 years ago

This is just a rough concept drawing we did up quickly but gives an idea of the direction we are going with it.

FullSizeRender_(resized).jpgFullSizeRender_(resized).jpg

#2527 7 years ago

Really? Wow. They should show up any day.

5 months later
#2679 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Any of you guys that put on new decals. What did you have to do. Did you strip old ones/paint/ new ones? What process did you do? And did you do wet or dry? Also where did you buy yours?
Thanks for the help

I think he is talkin cabinet decals?

2 weeks later
#2700 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Why the downvote ninjaboot?

It was still early when I was checking out pinside on my phone. I meant to upvote!

3 weeks later
#2720 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

K, first test Sector 7 plastics are done

Pics?

#2724 7 years ago

Looks decent!

#2731 7 years ago
Quoted from arolden:

Hi guys,
I'd really appreciate some help with a cyberglove issue I am having at the moment. The glove is shaking when moving forward and back and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I've posted another thread about the issue here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-shaky-hand
Any help is appreciated!

The drive shaft looks as if it has a wobble to it? This could be caused by either the shaft is warped(I know you checked with a ruler but maybe its not noticeable by the naked eye) or the upper rod has to much friction between the nylon bushing and the rod which would cause the motor to work harder. Maybe try some dry silicone spray or something on that upper rod?

1 week later
#2737 7 years ago
Quoted from vaevictis:

Funky, intermittent issue with the right flipper. Flipper flips, just doesn't register for lane change or during video mode. Issue comes up for a couple of games/players then isn't there for a while. Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

Is it just one side that is intermittent or both? Try cleaning the optos on the flipper buttons.

11 months later
#2938 6 years ago
Quoted from enkiktd:

Just got one of these yesterday and the hand mech kind of squeals as it goes. Is this normal?

You prob need a new "X" or "Y" nut. Does it squeal all the time?

8 months later
#3159 5 years ago

Got some JM parts for sale.

Miscellaneous plastics - Some nos some used but in great shape.

Hand assembly - untested but told it worked when I bought it.

X and Y nuts - New

Hand Assembly Wire Harness - New

Jones Mod - New

I’d prefer to sell everything together but would be willing to break it up. I’ll accept any reasonable offers.

22C189A0-CEB2-44F7-B70C-91733D4C4B60 (resized).jpeg22C189A0-CEB2-44F7-B70C-91733D4C4B60 (resized).jpegF9176264-B7C6-4401-BBEC-8840E27F15D9 (resized).jpegF9176264-B7C6-4401-BBEC-8840E27F15D9 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#3176 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Got some JM parts for sale.
Miscellaneous plastics - Some nos some used but in great shape.
Hand assembly - untested but told it worked when I bought it.
X and Y nuts - New
Hand Assembly Wire Harness - New
Jones Mod - New
I’d prefer to sell everything together but would be willing to break it up. I’ll accept any reasonable offers. [quoted image][quoted image]

All parts are sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 29.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjaboot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet?tu=ninjaboot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.