20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madamyates.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3922 2 years ago

Weird issues started yesterday. No ball kicks out, each hit of a flipper gives you 10 points, and the magnet isn’t picking up a ball if I drop it in there. Nothing appears disconnected or loose. Any thoughts?

1 month later
#3940 1 year ago
Quoted from killerrobots:

Hey all, just joined the club and loving the game so far. I have one small issue as was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I searched the thread and didn't see anything exactly like it.
I don't think it matters but when I was checking out the game it had a credit dot warning that the X-limit on the hand was not working. However, when I got it home it went away and the hand seems to be working fine now and I don't have any credit dot. However twice now when it places the 1st or 2nd ball onto the matrix the hand returns to home but no ball ejects into the shooter lane. It then goes into ball search but nothing happens. I have to reset the game and then everything works fine.
I have checked all the switched on the matrix and trough and everything seems to work fine. Maybe it is just an intermittent fault in a trough switch but I can't get it to fail on a check. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue.

I am having the same issue. Brand new balls that are not magnetized. Matrix switches and optos check out fine in test.

#3942 1 year ago

Mine seems to have magically fixed itself before I changed balls. I am not sure what was going on.

I put the plastic trough shim in mine and it’s good. Also, the wires from the coil seems to be in the way.

1 week later
#3945 1 year ago

Can you explain what you mean by the plastic shim? I had the same problem again and decided to change the balls but it was happening every ball after that. I looked down the shooter lane eject and noticed the ball was not all the way to the end of the trough. If I bang on the side of the cabinet it falls down but is getting stuck on something.
I attached a pic but it is a little hard to see...
[quoted image]

This thing.

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-trough-shimprotector.html

1 month later
#3989 1 year ago

Getting an error that the F5 switch is malfunctioning but the hand and magnet both work. The switch doesn’t register in test but at this point, I really have no idea on its purpose. Any thoughts?

2 months later
#4020 1 year ago

Installed a shaker in mine. Does anyone know the shots or modes that activate the shaker? So far, nothing does.

#4023 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Never heard of plug and play shaker for JM. Is it a Pinsound?

It is Pinsound.

#4025 1 year ago

I turned the shaker to High and still nothing.

#4028 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

So you have the Pinsound sound board and the shaker?

Correct. Just got it back from HEP.

#4034 1 year ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

I installed the Pinsound system with shaker as requested but it will need to be programmed or you might even prompt Pinsound to release a”Shakerized” file for it
It’s not in my wheelhouse /skill set personally but probably easy for the more tech savvy.
When people make these mod request I never know what their capabilities or intentions are just install the hardware properly for clean easy implementation if not supported off the shelf for whatever the plan is or future holds.

Ah, I wasn’t aware there isn’t a shaker file already made for Johnny. I assumed I wasn’t hitting the shots to activate the movement. Creating one will be fun. Yazkuza Strike seems like a no brainer to start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 37.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 29.00
$ 22.50
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider madamyates.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet?tu=madamyates and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.