20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fulltiltpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3991 1 year ago
Quoted from Colywobbles:

Uprated the speakers and sub on my Johnny and decided to go all in on the speaker panel improving on a one I did for a mate.

How did you do the speaker panel? That looks cool. I'm interested in getting something similar for my JM.

1 month later
#4006 1 year ago

Work on my JM restore is slowly progressing. It is now time for lighting and I'm confused with all the options.

1) What quantity, color and where did you buy for your Johnny Mnemonic?

2) Someone told me I should buy an LED OCD board? Is this needed? Do I only need it if I buy cheaper LED's that are non-ghosting?

3) Do you need the LED LCD GI board as well?

Additional details.

The count from my machine which doesn't match up with afpinballs https://www.afpinball.com/restorations/johnny-mnemonic-2
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CvhIiWRDLbb_Tdiq7_de3eirNcdGci7YkZGM_xbdUSs/edit?usp=sharing

Backbox 555- Quantity:25
Type:555 - Quantity:48
Type:89 - Quantity:2
Type:906 - Quantity:2
Type:44 - Quantity:45

5 months later
#4106 1 year ago

Hi, I’m slowly working on restoring my playfield but can’t remove this piece of wood next to the plunger. What did you do in yours?

C5A7DC68-0A51-43CE-955E-71F42ECC2CF1 (resized).jpegC5A7DC68-0A51-43CE-955E-71F42ECC2CF1 (resized).jpeg
#4107 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Has anyone produced any JM decals for the targets, coin door, glove?
I would like to give mine the same treatment I've been able too with my Shadow.. I feel the gloves exposed metal pieces could be decal'd.
Also, does anyone have any JM mods they would like to sell/ I remember seeing a throwing star flasher cap and a storage connex box flasher cap awhile back but can't find them now.

It would be great getting a repo of all the mods done or ideas for new ones. Perhaps they can be sketched up and 3D printed.

#4108 1 year ago
Quoted from BradyScribbles:

That sounds awesome!
I tried putting a pinsound board in a year ago, saw that it was a total mess, and took it out. I was hoping to have time to revisit it, but I haven't yet. How did you fix all the issues with music hanging and glitches?

I have a pinsound sound board as well which I will install. Which sound pack did you use that you experienced the errors with?

#4112 1 year ago
Quoted from epeabs:

There are about three screws you remove from the underside of the playfield and it will lift right off.

So the 3 screws are out. I’m assuming there aren’t additional screws inside the holes.

#4114 1 year ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Interesting. I don't think there are more than 3 screws total. Maybe lightly tap it with a hammer (I wouldn't want to tap hard and break it off and damage the playfield somehow). It must just be stuck to the playfield surface

With a little more force and the morning heat it lifted right off.

5 months later
#4217 10 months ago

I'm looking for JM decals as well as a playfield protector. I read some sellers have the decals all wrong. Who do you recomend I purchase the decals from?

Any recomendations on a playfield protector as well?

Any opinions on this protector that has the playfield image on it ?
https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-parts-by-game/johnny-mnemonic/9641/printed-playfield-protector-for-johnny-mnemonic

Thanks for the help.

#4222 10 months ago

Have any of you put a playfield protector on or clear coat?
What product did you end up with?

8 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fulltiltpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet?tu=fulltiltpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.