Topic Stats

• 3,093 posts
  • 291 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 days ago by phillymadison
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 835 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0637 (resized).JPG
788E411B-E196-45E1-AD94-68F6A1CEF6FF (resized).jpeg
0B8C6290-B8B0-4317-92D4-0672F19A53E1 (resized).jpeg
6EA09C43-4CC6-4E71-ACD1-286FD5C69657 (resized).jpeg
B95BF489-7751-4893-B17C-21098B0D0B1B (resized).jpeg
After_ColorDMD_3 (resized).jpg
Before_ColorDMD_3 (resized).jpg
Before_ColorDMD_2 (resized).jpg
Before_ColorDMD_1 (resized).jpg
After_ColorDMD_1 (resized).jpg
After_ColorDMD_2 (resized).jpg
Ramps (resized).jpg
7B7AE0E7-2FAA-45F0-AAFC-52B96141604D.jpeg
D1DC8B20-3855-4DFF-926E-1270BDF21EC9 (resized).jpeg
20180721_194815 (resized).jpg
20180721_194856 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2994 4 months ago

I just wanted to say that Johnny Mnemonic is the best game there is… at least as an „allrounder“ that has a lot bang for it’s buck.

I’m in the (unfortunate?) position that I can only have one pinball machine in my home (well some more in the basement but that’s not the point) so naturally I switch from time to time and things one machine has, is missing by another and the other way around.

Usually, with good games, you can divide these by games that are really fun to shoot, have speed and good flow, to games that have more gimmicks/ toys/ magic in them that makes the ball do things that makes you astounded.

But for me, like a catapult in Houdini, that is great to watch but most toys don’t serve a gameplay sense and therefore get old someday.
JM is different. It’s a game that has lots of flow and speed (although I’d wish the ramps would be a little bit smoother), the hand is an absolutely astonishing toy to watch AND it serves actual gameplay meaning and strategy. (Bonuses in the Matrix, Jackpot positions and multiplier and Multiplayer blocking.)
It is not the best game of all time but it is the best “Jack of all trades” in my book.

And I love it for that, and it will never leave (again)!
(Happy to have him back.)

IMG_0042 (resized).JPG

#2996 4 months ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Hi everyone. Just picked up a JM over the weekend and have 2 broken plastics.... Right sling and the hooked one that runs up to the gloves eject hole. Pictures included.
Considering these are pretty much impossible to find, figured I'd reach out to the club. If anyone has spares of these, even if used or repro'ed (but not broken), or knows a source that isn't going to charge me 50 bucks per piece plus shipping from Timbuktu, PM me. Thanks!

That second plastic isn't broken, it's meant to be this way so it wouldn't break.

You can get that slingshot from pinball.center but I'm not sure if it's original/ official.
I'd Keep it that way and put a fluorescent protector plastic beneath.

That flasher is supposed to be red btw.

3 weeks later
#3040 3 months ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Has anyone installed a WPC speaker panel in their JM? My original panel needs replacing and thought I’d replace it with a WPC chrome panel. This should be possible yeah?

I fon't know but I asked that myself from time to time (since I prefer the looks).

Plz tell & show if you try it out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 40.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ds_nadine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside