20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bounoun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1317 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

We'll see. I have also considered making my own custom ones.......ideas ideas.
For now I need to work on the Johnny Drive mod. I am thinking it will have some blinking lights and a flasher, of course!

I've been thinking of creating some customs decals myself. I still find the ramps one of the ugliest parts of the johnny mnemonic field. The playfield art is so awsome, cool pictures and vibrant colours.

And then you have the most ugliest ramp art. Same goes for some of the plastics, I mean, they dont match at all with the playfield.

#1347 9 years ago

I know what you mean. My JM is disassembled at the moment waiting to be rebuild. I am going to clear-coat the play-field first and then fix the cabinet. New decals, colour DMD, lots of small new parts, new ramps etc etc etc.

This project so far has cost me a ridiculous amount of money. One thing for sure - this JM is staying in my colletion the next 10 years.

2 weeks later
#1464 8 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Need to pick up the proofs of the DVD for the Johnny Drive but here is the artwork. Also my revised decals for the ramps....should glow in UV quite nicely....

On what kind of paper are you going to print those decals ? I did some work myself but I am not sure on what to print it to get the best result.

1 month later
#1742 8 years ago

I can also vouch for amendes, received the plastic set a few weeks ago and it looks great. Good guy to deal with.

1 month later
#1945 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

So it's possible?

You can hook a p-roc system to an existing wpc machine. But here is the trick, you would need to rewrite the whole software from scratch.

1 month later
#2089 8 years ago

I dont think CPR/PPS or anyone else will ever do a "commercial" run of the JM plastics.

The need for the plastics has been the same for the past 10+ years but nothing has happened at all. Since the plastics are literally impossible to get you would think a run of 100 or 200 sets would sell very easy, but i guess not.

1 week later
#2098 8 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

I don't think CPR or PPS will ever make new plastics for any movie theme machine. To do that, I'm guessing they'd have to get a new license for the film rights, which is never going to happen for a few low-margin parts. Or maybe there just aren't enough JMs out there.

Ah, thats a good point. If the licensed has expired I guess it is too much of a hassle to get it renewed. Such a shame though.

#2105 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Yesterday I finally received the translite, speaker panel and decals from Adam Godfrey. Let me state here that the overall quality is awesome and I'm so excited to pimp my JM with this stuff!

Decals ? Got pictures ?

1 year later
#2767 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Puck you fix that hand yet???? Oh and will you send me a pic of your LCD?!!!!

LCD for Crazy bobs ? What did i miss ?

6 months later
#2866 6 years ago

Any one has a set of pictures from a total teardown ?

1 year later
#3358 4 years ago
Quoted from Sven-Bot:

I have been trying to find a new translate with no luck. There is an English dealer who now has them in stock. They do not deliver to the USA
https://www.pinball.center/en
anyone in England or Europe willing to buy one for me? I would happily pay you for your time and trouble.

Be warned about pinballcenter, the quality of their repro products hasnt got a good reputation.

1 year later
#3670 2 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Here's some cool ones (Maybe not at the price)
sfbay.craigslist.org link

Not gonna lie, that number 0001 machine is freaking cool. But 125k for the lot? LOL! Good luck finding a buyer.

1 year later
#4062 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

It’s the Color LED DMD. The coloring looks great as always, but honestly.. JM has some pretty poor dot animations imo.. Color Dmd is an upgrade on most.. but not really the biggest difference on this particular title.

I saw some videos of colordmd for Johnny, but wasnt really impressed tbh, find it hard to justify the price for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Boards
Slap Save Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bounoun.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet?tu=bounoun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.