20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HamDandsome.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2890 6 years ago

Just got my Johnny cleaned and shopped. I bought it from a guy and it was neglected. She’s about 99.9% prefect but one switch needs to be replaced...the one that opens the diverter to the jet lanes upon plunge...it only opens maybe 50% of the time but will open every time if i push left flipper...is that weird? Could the ball be missing it...shot over it perhaps? I have adjusted it to no avail.

The only other thing that happens: when i got it the hand squawked like it was from hell. I rebuilt it per the blondehack, which is awesome, and it is noice...most of the time. Once in a great while it will squawk to remind me i am just a hobbiest and to quit bragging to my wife that I CAN FIX ANYTHING! The squawk is brief and not quite to the level it was but i hate it. I took it apart again and greased the gears a bit more fearing i undergreased due to fears of overgreasing...breath. I’ve cleaned and greased the x screw in game best i could a couple times as it was an afterthought. Any thoughts on either of these issues?

#2891 6 years ago

Alex, that color MD looks awesome...now I have to have one! Thanks a lot!

#2893 6 years ago

Son-of-a!

#2896 6 years ago

Hey thanks for the reply! I did that too...what about the actual x screw rod that the nut rides on? Can that go bad? I see tou can by them on marco too $60 tho so i hate to just do it for fun

#2897 6 years ago

Help! Last question...can I put these in my Johnny?

0DAC4ABC-92A2-47A6-9EEC-F389D05C124F (resized).jpeg0DAC4ABC-92A2-47A6-9EEC-F389D05C124F (resized).jpeg

#2900 6 years ago

I was just reading that after market speakers can tax pin amp...maybe I should just get a couple replacements...one if my speakers crackles so i think it is blown...where can i just get some replacement speakers?...marco?

#2901 6 years ago

Can one put LEDs in crazy bobs and the pops? Are they just the 555s? Is that a bad move?

3 weeks later
#2912 6 years ago

My Johnny issue is this...when the ball goes to the hand the flippers are not supposed to engage with the flipper buttons...but all the sudden they do. Is there something that I can do to fix this? Thanks

#2914 6 years ago

I wondered if that could be the deal because I just had replaced it and I am struggling to dial it in. Many times when I turn it on it says it is stuck closed but now it seems it is not closing at all when ball is in hand. I will adjust...again...but if people operate the game without that switch even in it, wouldn’t that cause that issue for them? Thanks a lot for your help

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 29.00
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HamDandsome.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet?tu=HamDandsome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.