20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
There are 4,442 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 89.
#2751 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Puck,
got the sector seven plastic today great work thanks again freddy.

Excellent, curious how they hold up. I have some ideas to make these better and better. Keep me/us posted.

#2752 7 years ago

I'd like to buy a JM flyer... is anyone selling?

1 week later
#2753 7 years ago

anyone have a Right Ramp for sale that I can buy?

thanks.

#2754 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

anyone have a Right Ramp for sale that I can buy?
thanks.

Seems you just missed the one that was on eBay for a long time for $40.00.

Now this may be your only option http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/03-9415-1.html

#2755 7 years ago

wowza... $56 USD just for shipping

1 week later
#2756 7 years ago

HEY kids. I have a bunch of Johnny stuff I need to clear out. No more hoarding! Last of their kind in my possession.

Ramp Decals (grey or white)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47934

Blue or Purple DMD covers
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47933

I also have a left ramp and a center ramp. The right (@labnip) is super broken so I will toss that in if someone wants it as a souvenir. They are old but functional. So I am super willing to work out a deal for someone in need. I don't need them so make me a reasonable offer or I'll say $1,000,000

What else...... I think I have some test prints of the alt translite that I'll let go for cost. And one of the first runs of the original design (stock) tranlite. I am pretty sure I have a Mezel center ramp 3-D printed diverter I'll let go cheap.

OH and a collection of plastics. I know I have the slings (new) and a bunch of other ones so we can work a deal for those too. Ask if there is anything you are looking for. I have amassed A LOT of JM parts over the last 2 years and now want to move it on.

#2757 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

HEY kids. I have a bunch of Johnny stuff I need to clear out. No more hoarding! Last of their kind in my possession.
I also have a left ramp and a center ramp. The right (labnip) is super broken so I will toss that in if someone wants it as a souvenir. They are old but functional. So I am super willing to work out a deal for someone in need. I don't need them so make me a reasonable offer or I'll say $1,000,000
What else...... I think I have some test prints of the alt translite that I'll let go for cost. And one of the first runs of the original design (stock) tranlite. I am pretty sure I have a Mezel center ramp 3-D printed diverter I'll let go cheap.
OH and a collection of plastics. I know I have the slings (new) and a bunch of other ones so we can work a deal for those too. Ask if there is anything you are looking for. I have amassed A LOT of JM parts over the last 2 years and now want to move it on.

Hey man, I'm interested on these translite print tests and the ramps!!!

#2758 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I also have a left ramp and a center ramp. The right (labnip) is super broken so I will toss that in if someone wants it as a souvenir. They are old but functional. So I am super willing to work out a deal for someone in need. I don't need them so make me a reasonable offer or I'll say $1,000,000

Also interested in the translites. What is the pricing?

#2759 7 years ago

dohhh.... need right ramp

#2760 7 years ago

IMG_20170411_214104 (resized).jpgIMG_20170411_214104 (resized).jpg

IMG_20170411_213845 (resized).jpgIMG_20170411_213845 (resized).jpg

#2761 7 years ago

You gotta crazy bob's plastic? I will take the purple bezel.

#2762 7 years ago

supermoot I don't have a crazy Bob's plastic. BUT I know puck replaced his with a LCD. Maybe he has one to sell now. Maybe not.

#2763 7 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

dohhh.... need right ramp

Yeah sorry. Pretty much the only thing I DON"T have....pretty much

#2764 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

supermoot I don't have a crazy Bob's plastic. BUT I know puck replaced his with a LCD. Maybe he has one to sell now. Maybe not.

Yep! Sure do and it's in great shape.

#2765 7 years ago

Puck you fix that hand yet???? Oh and will you send me a pic of your LCD?!!!!

#2766 7 years ago

First dibs on all these before I put the ad up. Prefer to sell as a lot so buy them all. No price set. Let's see what we can work out. The one in the center still has the plastic film on it with the pull tab. I ASSUME it's NOS. Few are broken as you can see or maybe chipped. Willing to take more pics. I know I do not have the ones from the far back left and right. If there are others I am missing you need ask I may need to dig around. Outside of those back two and I think one other I SHOULD have the rest

IMG_20170413_143419 (resized).jpgIMG_20170413_143419 (resized).jpg

#2767 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Puck you fix that hand yet???? Oh and will you send me a pic of your LCD?!!!!

LCD for Crazy bobs ? What did i miss ?

#2768 7 years ago

PM Sent

#2769 7 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

LCD for Crazy bobs ? What did i miss ?

thats what i want to know

#2770 7 years ago

Anyone got pics of spotlights they've added or led strips along the ramp or near the gloves? Just looking for ideas!

#2771 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

thats what i want to know

It's a page back. As soon as I get my glove working again I'll post some details.

#2772 7 years ago

Well fuk! Johnny is suddenly turning off when I hit the launch button or flippers. Happened a few times and I re-seated the power cord and plugged it in a separate outlet. That seemed to work for a week but it just happened again. Hmm?!

#2773 7 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Well fuk! Johnny is suddenly turning off when I hit the launch button or flippers. Happened a few times and I re-seated the power cord and plugged it in a separate outlet. That seemed to work for a week but it just happened again. Hmm?!

Google pinwiki game reset, the answer is there.

#2774 7 years ago

Thanks Lermods! What a cool website.. if only it supplied the skills! But that's what buddies are for! (I supply the beer) we'll figure it out one nite this week & and I'll post the problem!

2 weeks later
#2775 6 years ago

Anyone have or know where I can get a spinner assembly? Part number A-20448. Everyplace I looked at online is out of stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mnemonic spinner (resized).JPGmnemonic spinner (resized).JPG

#2776 6 years ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Anyone have or know where I can get a spinner assembly? Part number A-20448. Everyplace I looked at online is out of stock. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't think you will find it. I have heard people have used a Junk Yard spinner assembly though. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-spinner-assembly-needed
IMG_0145 (resized).JPGIMG_0145 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#2778 6 years ago

Ok, after delivery of the machine it did in fact have the assembly, just needed the spinner. Got one and installed it. Spins like a champ! But....it doesn't register. Test says to check swith 48. The manual doesn't show where 48 is. I can manually spin it but it still won't register. Sorry for the dumb question but this is my 1st pin and I know nothing about fixing/checking switches. I need spinner millions in my life!

#2779 6 years ago
Quoted from RedDragons5:

Ok, after delivery of the machine it did in fact have the assembly, just needed the spinner. Got one and installed it. Spins like a champ! But....it doesn't register. Test says to check swith 48. The manual doesn't show where 48 is. I can manually spin it but it still won't register. Sorry for the dumb question but this is my 1st pin and I know nothing about fixing/checking switches. I need spinner millions in my life!

48 is the spinner switch. It sounds like the actual switch is either missing, broke, a wire is disconnected or best case scenario just not lined up with the spinner to get pushed. Here's a picture of what it looks like. You have to look in the hole of that metal bracket next to the spinner to see it

IMG_9204 (resized).JPGIMG_9204 (resized).JPG

#2780 6 years ago

Laseriffic has a new design up on their website for those owners looking for a topper for their Johnny Mnemonic pinball machine,

https://shop.laseriffic.com/collections/pinball-toppers/products/johnny-mnemonic

JM topper (resized).pngJM topper (resized).png

#2781 6 years ago

anyone have a JM right-ramp (in nice/complete condition) for sale ?

(bump)

#2782 6 years ago

We finally got the hand switches done for JM ... unfortunately not cheap but it is a custom switch ...

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-SW-1A-199&Store_Code=PP

#2783 6 years ago

Very Much Appreciated, Rick!

#2784 6 years ago

First try of a home-made "reddish" display!

IMG_20170529_183621 (resized).jpgIMG_20170529_183621 (resized).jpg

#2785 6 years ago

129 (resized).png129 (resized).png

#2786 6 years ago

Anyone in the Chicago area looking to get out of the club? I've been looking to join for a while

#2787 6 years ago

I have a johnny mnemonic for sale in TX, can ship.
Milton
210-744-3030

IMG_4621 (resized).JPGIMG_4621 (resized).JPG

#2788 6 years ago
Quoted from Maztx210:

I have a johnny mnemonic for sale in TX, can ship.
Milton
210-744-3030

you wouldn't happen to have an extra right-ramp for sale?

#2789 6 years ago

Does anyone have a good lead on the dolphin plastic? My game is missing this piece and I would really like to finish it off. I found a close-ish picture of what I am looking for below. Basically it's the flat piece of plastic with Jones on it that gets "zip tied" into the tank section which is suspended near mid-playfield (I circled it below). If you have one that you are willing to sell, or have a good lead, please send me a message! Thanks!

19048441_4 (resized).jpg19048441_4 (resized).jpg

#2790 6 years ago

I remember someone from here putting a plastic toy dolphin in there. Maybe they can part with the plastic? Or you could go the toy dolphin route and paint it with some fancy cyberpunk stuff

#2791 6 years ago
Quoted from cynric:

I remember someone from here putting a plastic toy dolphin in there. Maybe they can part with the plastic? Or you could go the toy dolphin route and paint it with some fancy cyberpunk stuff

I did see that mod, I was hoping to find a replacement before I had to get that creative

#2792 6 years ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

Does anyone have a good lead on the dolphin plastic? My game is missing this piece and I would really like to finish it off. I found a close-ish picture of what I am looking for below. Basically it's the flat piece of plastic with Jones on it that gets "zip tied" into the tank section which is suspended near mid-playfield (I circled it below). If you have one that you are willing to sell, or have a good lead, please send me a message! Thanks!

I might have one extra. Let me look and get back to you

#2793 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I might have one extra. Let me look and get back to you

Awesome! Thank you!

#2794 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We finally got the hand switches done for JM ... unfortunately not cheap but it is a custom switch ...
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-SW-1A-199&Store_Code=PP

I was just about to post asking about the outfit in Australia (Pinball Spare Parts) that was offering this switch. Didn't want to order it from MAD. Thanks for helping the hobby out!

#2795 6 years ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

Awesome! Thank you!

Sorry, I don't have it.

#2796 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Sorry, I don't have it.

Crap. Well thanks for looking anyway, I guess the search will continue. Anyone else who may have this or a lead on it, please give me a shout? Many thanks!

1 week later
#2797 6 years ago

so I picked up a big JM project, brought it back alive but I am getting a lot of reject from the left ramp... it seems to hit the turn at the top and come back down 1/3 time... not sure what's up with that, any idea?

Any lead on where to get a translite? Mine is pretty busted >_>

#2798 6 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Any lead on where to get a translite? Mine is pretty busted >_>

A little beat up - a little pricey but it does say or best offer

ebay.com link: Johnny mnemonic pinball traslight williams original

#2799 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

A little beat up - a little pricey but it does say or best offer
ebay.com link » Johnny Mnemonic Pinball Traslight Williams Original

thanks not much better than mine and a bit above my budget after forking a new transformer for that game

1 week later
#2800 6 years ago

anyone put one of those play field protectors in their JM? If so, I am curious on how it turned out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 37.50
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 22.50
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,442 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet/page/56?hl=reddragons5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.