20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
There are 4,442 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 89.
#1901 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

So..... after the first "fail"....
IMG_0006 (3).JPG

Nice, but why is Johnny yellow?

#1902 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Nice, but why is Johnny yellow?

That's how its supposed to be. Might just be the photo if you think it should look more orange than yellow?

#1903 8 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

That's how its supposed to be. Might just be the photo if you think it should look more orange than yellow?

Not the text...Johnny himself.

#1904 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Not the text...Johnny himself.

Ohh yeah, good catch

#1905 8 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

Ohh yeah, good catch

Well, that was the second run of the print.... now I don't know if that "yellowish effect" was caused when taking the picture or not.... I'll ask for more pics and confirm it anyway!

#1907 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?
ebay.com link » Johnny Mnemonic Promo Pinball Speaker Cutout Nos Rare

LOL!

#1908 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?

I think they are gonna have them for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

#1909 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?

leaves a lot to the imagination!

#1910 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!?

The REALLY funny thing about this post is that these are not even for JM - Johnny speaker grills are rectangular!

#1911 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

The REALLY funny thing about this post is that these are not even for JM - Johnny speaker grills are rectangular!

That's REALLY REALLY funny cuz my cut-outs are round....only the printing on the speaker panel is square not rectangular printed.

#1912 8 years ago

Huh?? Mine are triangular!?!

#1913 8 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Bigger issue is that sometimes I'm not awarded with x multiplier. I notice it mostly during modes, specifically access code 2. The lane lights will clear but I'll get no bonus. Is this a feature of the game not to get multiplier during modes or is the wiring screwing that up?

Access Code 2/Riot does that intentionally. Completing the lanes increases the pop bumper value instead of the bonus multiplier. It's part of the game.

#1914 8 years ago

Awesome man, thanks for the reply

#1916 8 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Huh?? Mine are triangular!?!

Well we always knew you were an odd duck.

#1917 8 years ago

Geez, turned on the machine last night to a message that factory defaults and bookkeeping defaults had been restored. Error, there was a short in ground 2 white-red. Pinballs missing.

Restarted and it worked fine, but all my scores are gone.

#1918 8 years ago

Geez, turned on the machine last night to a message that factory defaults and bookkeeping defaults had been restored. Error, there was a short in ground 2 white-red. Pinballs missing.
Restarted and it worked fine, but all my scores are gone.

Are your batteries good?

#1919 8 years ago

Just replaced them yesterday actually.

#1921 8 years ago

Wonder if changing them had something to do with it. Only things I did was change the batteries and pull the speaker down to take a picture.

Ah well. At least I got a pic of the high score. Just bummed bookkeeping got reset.

#1922 8 years ago

Wonder if changing them had something to do with it.

You changed the batteries with the machine turned on, right? Otherwise yeah, you wiped the scores when you pulled them.

#1923 8 years ago

Oh.............the machine needs to be turned on? So the double A's are basically the CMOS battery?

F'in A

#1924 8 years ago

Purchased a JM today with an interesting software version....

I don't know the machine, the difference I've seen is the less flasher activity...IMG_20150815_19108.jpgIMG_20150815_19108.jpg

#1925 8 years ago

Guys, where can I find a nice JM topper?

#1926 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

My clear diverter arrived today and I just gotta say: what a fine piece..... thanks Nycon!

still waiting for mine to come. Nycon has not returned pms . Hope it shows up soon.

#1927 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Guys, where can I find a nice JM topper?

Mezel mods has a cool new one

#1928 8 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Mezel mods has a cool new one

I had already looked at their page but couldn't find anything.....

Instead I found some crazy weird stuff like Johnny Drive and JM Throwing Star Dome Cover....

#1929 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

still waiting for mine to come. Nycon has not returned pms . Hope it shows up soon.

Well, he told me he was going through some serious personal issues... As for his defense, the value charged was so low, that the postage does not provide any tracking code... Anyway, mine arrived safe and sound, so I can only wish you good luck... Keep on trying to contact him!

#1930 8 years ago

Get this printed out on on foamcore ... now THAT's a topper.

JOHNNY M 331.JPGJOHNNY M 331.JPG

#1931 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

I had already looked at their page but couldn't find anything.....
Instead I found some crazy weird stuff like Johnny Drive and JM Throwing Star Dome Cover....

Don't get any of that stuff!! Ohh I got a Laser Disc. Had some sweet led flashers on it. But...my new gameroom ceiling it a bit to low for it. Going to find an alternative way to mount it

#1933 8 years ago

There are some threads here on Pinside about toppers from Pin-novations, but it looks like some people had some serious trouble buying from him....

#1935 8 years ago
Quoted from Law:

Get this printed out on on foamcore ... now THAT's a topper.
JOHNNY M 331.JPG

hehe.... sorry for the suggestion man, but I'll pass....

#1936 8 years ago

i seen a johnny years ago with a long rectangular topper similar to a police car lights.it had red white and blue lenses looked like it belonged up there. would be cool to make something like it and integrate with the different modes.

#1937 8 years ago

Anyone with a color DMD or extender on JM they can share photos and satisfaction level?

#1938 8 years ago

Ordered the clear plastic matrix diverter and it still hasn't shown up so I decided to fabricate my own .

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

#1939 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Anyone with a color DMD or extender on JM they can share photos and satisfaction level?

Since nobody answered yet, all I can tell you is that there's one color dmd video and one custom color dmd video on YouTube but I'm sure you've seen that.

If I did the colordmd i think I'd have to customize as I personally just don't find a lot of it appealing but from what I've heard, owners love it.

#1940 8 years ago

Wax finally arrived today. Novus 2'd it, waxed it, and it only took me 5 hours to put it back together....shit man that was exhausting. Even cheated and left a lot of the posts in and also the bumpers as I wasn't soldering that shit. I'll rebuild em one day. Only wound up with a couple extra parts hehe. Didn't take enough pictures.

Been down for a week so going to wait on the glove rebuild for a week or so.

Just been reading about everyone's waxing on here and damn, I love the speed boost this thing got. That and the balls will grab quick as hell when spinning. Gonna take a little bit to put another score on there I think, but yeah, thanks for the resources in this thread.

Johnny on bros.

#1941 8 years ago

Is their any way to take advantage of the ball lock matrix device in the back of the PF? Can we get a 9 ball multi ball going? Change of software and a bigger ball troff?

#1942 8 years ago

Well guys today I'll be the owner of a JM,via trade for my TOM,I think this a beautiful pin.I want to enjoy it.

#1943 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Is their any way to take advantage of the ball lock matrix device in the back of the PF? Can we get a 9 ball multi ball going? Change of software and a bigger ball troff?

Proc project!

#1944 8 years ago

So it's possible?

#1945 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

So it's possible?

You can hook a p-roc system to an existing wpc machine. But here is the trick, you would need to rewrite the whole software from scratch.

#1946 8 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

You can hook a p-roc system to an existing wpc machine. But here is the trick, you would need to rewrite the whole software from scratch.

Why from scratch?

#1947 8 years ago

Newest member of the JM club and I love this game! So fast, the best flow.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1948 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

So it's possible?

Anything is possible. As as far as from scratch.....you might be able to borrow some code that was written for Visual or Future pinball. It's kinda from scratch but it'll give you a head start.

#1949 8 years ago

On a side note....got the DMD panels and they are still purple. I've been promised this will be fixed ASAP. SO that said I am having a fire sale on the purple DMD covers. $18 shipped (the blue lasers are $40). I am also going to see if I can make a "chrome" version, that will prob be closer to $30 shipped in the US.

PM me if you have any interest. Sorry for all the delays, we'll get this!

Pic of the purple ones. White on the other side so you can put anything you want on them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet/page/37#post-2590074

#1950 8 years ago

Is this the purple one?image.jpgimage.jpg
So this is the purple image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 37.50
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Boards
Slap Save Creations

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

There are 4,442 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet/page/39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.