20240128_174741 (resized).jpg
20240119_155336 (resized).jpg
20240119_155442 (resized).jpg
IMG_3399 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3398 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240108_010115_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240108_010045_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 (resized).png
There are 4,442 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 89.
#1601 8 years ago

Installed the Pinballbulbs kit. This is the enhancer only, not the full kit.
Purple strips under apron and backbox. Purple double spots x 3. Each slingshot and upper left. The picture is not good but the game looks great.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1602 8 years ago

Lookin goooood. I've got 3 double spots in those locations also, they REALLY help.

#1603 8 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Installed the Pinballbulbs kit. This is the enhancer only, not the full kit.
Purple strips under apron and backbox. Purple double spots x 3. Each slingshot and upper left. The picture is not good but the game looks great.

I did the full Pinballbulbs Kit. I tweaked certain areas with flex heads and cyan instead of their green. I still have to add the cyan pop bumper rings from Comet but it's pretty much done and it's playable in total darkness. Added the GI OCD board too which is great for the dimming of the LEDs.image.jpgimage.jpg

#1604 8 years ago

Does anyone know where can I find a led lamp map for JM? Or maybe someone is willing to share a copy of the schematics?

I've got quite a few spare leds here, so I'll try to buy an aproximate count of just the ones I need.....

#1605 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Does anyone know where can I find a led lamp map for JM? Or maybe someone is willing to share a copy of the schematics?
I've got quite a few spare leds here, so I'll try to buy an aproximate count of just the ones I need.....

Try this: http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/noflix-johnny-mnemonic-p-860.html?language=english

#1606 8 years ago

Hey, that's awesome, already "bought" it... Thank you so very much!

#1608 8 years ago

Its here... woo hoo! Now to go pick it up

#1609 8 years ago

I cant wait to jam 8 gig's of data in my brain on Monday Just joined the club.

Thanks to "Butch2099" A++ Pinsider to buy from. Hope to buy from him again in the future.

#1610 8 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Its here... woo hoo! Now to go pick it up

Who did you get it from there are not many around NZ. Sweet game enjoy.

#1611 8 years ago
#1612 8 years ago

New keyring! 20150529_183916.jpg20150529_183916.jpg

#1613 8 years ago

Was working on a GI issue that was blowing fuses then I put the play field down and *pop* Figure that wasn't a good sound or smell.

The good news, I have found the source of my fuse blowing issue and my GI issue all in one. A washer causing a short.

Now I need some help finding a board and where this green wire goes. Appreciate the help
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.28.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.28.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.28.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.28.31 PM.png
Also my glove is now saying no X movement, and the start button doesn't look to work, but lights up. This happened at the same time and I plan on working on the glove this summer.
post.pngpost.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.27.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.27.55 PM.png

#1614 8 years ago

The under playfield flasher between the pops is not very bright due to the playfield colors over it. Any suggestions for a badass flasher for that spot?

I don't normally like a bright flasher but I cant really see this one.

#1615 8 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Who did you get it from there are not many around NZ. Sweet game enjoy.

I got it from Matt in Auckland.

#1616 8 years ago

So Matt moved his on I was wondering who sold up. Enjoy!

#1617 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Was working on a GI issue that was blowing fuses then I put the play field down and *pop* Figure that wasn't a good sound or smell.
The good news, I have found the source of my fuse blowing issue and my GI issue all in one. A washer causing a short.
Now I need some help finding a board and where this green wire goes. Appreciate the help
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.28.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.28.31 PM.png
Also my glove is now saying no X movement, and the start button doesn't look to work, but lights up. This happened at the same time and I plan on working on the glove this summer.
post.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 7.27.55 PM.png

Yeah that trace is fried.

#1618 8 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

The under playfield flasher between the pops is not very bright due to the playfield colors over it. Any suggestions for a badass flasher for that spot?
I don't normally like a bright flasher but I cant really see this one.

Try a white 8 led flat top flasher, regular or flex from Comet, that should be bright enough for ya.

#1619 8 years ago

Totally fried. Anyone have a spare or know where I can get a board? Might be cheaper then fighting with it.

#1620 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Totally fried. Anyone have a spare or know where I can get a board? Might be cheaper then fighting with it.

Well Rob Anthony does board work. Try looking for a new one at Marco.

#1621 8 years ago

The board is easily fixed. Probably easier to get it fixed then find a new one. I had a really burned up power driver board that got fixed. Had an actual hole in it

#1622 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Well Rob Anthony does board work. Try looking for a new one at Marco.

Marco sold out same with Bay Area A

#1623 8 years ago

Puck,

Rob is the real deal and very easy to deal with. He has fixed numerous issues for me at the Texas show. Give him a call or better email him. I find his prices to be very reasonable. I would ship him a board in a minute.

http://lockwhenlit.com/contactus.htm

"Contact Us
Please feel free to give me a call or email me with any questions you may have. I always prefer email, and if you're planning to send boards in for repair, email is a must, so that I can keep track of things.

Pinball Classics
314-766-4587
707-927-4387
Box 6102
St Louis MO 63139
[email protected]"

#1624 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Try a white 8 led flat top flasher, regular or flex from Comet, that should be bright enough for ya.

Thanks

#1625 8 years ago

Hey guys - a scoring question: can you stack a mode when entering into a multi ball? I can never tell because there is so much going on during multi ball. Also, can you only get one matrix multi ball per game? In other words, how do I relight the green lock shots? I have gotten all the way to Power Down without getting a second multi ball. Wondering if the game only allows one per.

Fun game though. Screaming fast. Only complaint is the Modes don't seem all that important. They're not as fun as locking balls or going for Throwing Spike awards. Also wish the music had a little more variety.

Other than that, very fun shots and flow. Call outs are great. I don't mind at all that it is not the movie actors. Still have not seen the movie. The game makes it seem like it could be really cool. But I have low expectations based on what everyone has said on these forums!

#1626 8 years ago

Officially in the club. Brought the machine in yesterday. What a great game! I am trying to find the JM keyfob. Anyone have one or know where I can find one?

JM.JPGJM.JPG

#1627 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Officially in the club. Brought the machine in yesterday. What a great game! I am trying to find the JM keyfob. Anyone have one or know where I can find one?
JM.JPG

I had a look for this about 2 weeks ago, seems to be pretty unobtanium (there was one listed on ebay a while back, guy wanted like $90, madness!). I made my own which you can print off here if you like: http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/when-friday-night-boredom-strikes.19696/

#1628 8 years ago

Yeah, still for sale for $99 madness. I plan on reverse printing onto acrylic. Did you find a hi-resolution scan? Or if anyone has one to scan? Granted, the design is very simple, I may as well just reproduce it.

#1629 8 years ago

No there are very few images of that plastic on the net, best I could manage was this: http://i.imgur.com/j6n3ZUV.jpg

#1630 8 years ago
Quoted from Archytas:

No there are very few images of that plastic on the net, best I could manage was this: http://i.imgur.com/j6n3ZUV.jpg

Yeah, too small to print. But, I found the logo. So, should be pretty easy/quick project.

Also "amendes" key ring idea is also a good option. I like the mini promo-flyer.

#1631 8 years ago

Yeah, too small to print. But, I found the logo. So, should be pretty easy/quick project.

I'll definitely ask my buddy to make some repros of it...

#1632 8 years ago

Have you guys seen this?

mixed media life size prop model of a biomechanical dolphin, length 85" — 215.9 cm. Sold in an auction for $3,500. Imagine that as a topper lol. Looks like the auction ended March 21st.

d2.jpgd2.jpgd1.jpgd1.jpg

#1633 8 years ago

Yeah.... awesome, isn't it?

#1634 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Yeah.... awesome, isn't it?

For sure... I would have been VERY tempted to bid. Be sick in my game room. For the amount of work it took to make this, I think $3.5k is priced fair. Lucky bidder whoever he is.

#1635 8 years ago

Picked up Johnny on friday.. put this score up on monday,even got to power down.. love how fast this pin is

20150603_082000.jpg20150603_082000.jpg
#1636 8 years ago

So.... after the first "trial", the new complete plastic sets arrived and as far as I can tell it looks very, very good!

There's a 16 basic set and a 19 full set.... (pics below), and if anyone wants some more details about acquiring a set or even just a few pieces of it, just PM me!

20150602_222402.jpg20150602_222402.jpg20150602_222438.jpg20150602_222438.jpg

#1637 8 years ago

They look great, I only need one piece but it doesn't have a number on it. Could you put a number on each piece in the pictures to make sure those of us who only need a few pieces get the right ones. Thanks.

#1638 8 years ago

are you selling them by the piece? I thought it was just by the set..

#1639 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

or even just a few pieces of it, just PM me!

There ya go agodfrey.

#1640 8 years ago

cool! I should actually read whole posts instead of just yelling about how excited I am...
MerQDMZ.gifMerQDMZ.gif

Great work
giphy-1.gifgiphy-1.gif

Let's keep making some cool stuff!!
giphy-2.gifgiphy-2.gif

#1641 8 years ago

Guys, please notice that I'm not selling these plastics to make a profit, but to help anyone in the forum who needs those (never saw them for sale), and my buddy here in Brazil that makes them, who's also a pinball "afficionado".... That being said, I'd just like to clarify that:

1) My machine is still on restoration, and it's located in a city nearby Rio, so I can't check exactly where does each plastic go. If anyone wishes to buy just a few parts and not the whole set, I'd like to ask you to please, mark the pieces you want at the photo I posted and PM me, ok?

2) Please, bear in mind that depending on your needs, the cost/benefit of buying the whole set is way much better than acquiring individual pieces, mainly due to overseas expensive shipping costs!

3) Again, I'm not doing this to make money.... the prices asked are to cover my expenses (I explained it before: the guy who's making the repros does not have a web store, doesn't speak english, and doesnt have a paypal account)....

Oh, and last.... maybe for any reasons I might not be able to return you right away, so please, give me some slack, ok?

#1642 8 years ago

Im back in. I couldnt resist this. I traded my Shadow to get this one. It been in home use since the 90's.now to "power down"

2015pics 003.JPG2015pics 003.JPG
#1643 8 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Im back in. I couldnt resist this. I traded my Shadow to get this one. It been in home use since the 90's.now to "power down"

Look at that red I am happy with my dark orange, but that sure looks nice.

#1644 8 years ago

Look at that red I am happy with my dark orange, but that sure looks nice.

If you look carefully he has an orange version too. Nice indeed

#1645 8 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

If you look carefully he has an orange version too. Nice indeed

#1646 8 years ago

I guess I can call mine "Blood-Orange" its a little more orange in person. But, I am ok with it since it is mostly a solid color and not a gradient.

jm_2.jpgjm_2.jpg
jm_1.jpgjm_1.jpg

#1647 8 years ago

Hey Everyone! I am sending in the parts for powder coating next week. Other then black and red does anyone have any photos of what they have done? Black looks sick, but I am debating Blue. It's going next to a T3 that's coated red. Would love to see photos.

Also going to throw some black mirror blades in. http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html the best place?

#1648 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Hey Everyone! I am sending in the parts for powder coating next week. Other then black and red does anyone have any photos of what they have done? Black looks sick, but I am debating Blue. It's going next to a T3 that's coated red. Would love to see photos.
Also going to throw some black mirror blades in. http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html the best place?

Definitely BLUE!

#1649 8 years ago

I think blue could be nice. hope someone can throw up a pic.

#1650 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

I buy them from ebay, cheaper with free shipping.

edit: sorry you are after the black mirror. Only regular mirror on ebay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 37.50
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.00
$ 22.50
There are 4,442 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 89.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-is-there-an-owners-club-yet/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.