Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by atariaction
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Just put it on location. Owner says the ball kicks out to the shooter lane but occasionally the launch button will not send the ball up. He said he hits the side of the cabinet and that solves the problem. I tested the shooter lane switch in switch test thoroughly and it seems to work perfectly. I also played a bunch of games and it never happened to me of course. Diode and wires on that switch all look and feel attached well.

What else should I be looking at? Possible switch matrix issue? I was not thinking so since all my test games all seemed to work just fine.

#2 3 years ago

How about ball launcher switch test?
Sometimes with intermittent switches issues its best to just replace the switch

#3 3 years ago

I did not test ball launch in switch test but I will now. I just tested it in normal game play and it worked perfectly every time for me.

#4 3 years ago

Double check the wires on the coil lugs. See if they're loose. Give 'em a little tug.

#5 3 years ago

Make sure you're testing the shooter lane switch with an actual ball and not your finger, roll it up and down a couple times and make sure it's not getting stuck in a divot above the switch or something.

1 week later
#6 3 years ago

Will do

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 47.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside