Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Blake
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Does anyone have the coin brand and size of the coin mechs for Jm? I just realized mine does not have the mechs.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Does anyone have the coin brand and size of the coin mechs for Jm?

Assuming you have the standard American door, not one for the huge electronic mech. These will work fine :

https://www.pinballlife.com/25-cent-standard-coin-mech.html

There are two studs on each side and three holes. You may have to remove the studs on one side, or move one stud to a different hole. They unscrew, easy to do.

LTG : )

#3 3 years ago

Cool thank you

#4 3 years ago

Are those the coin controls brand? If you're looking for reliability (on location) I'd buy from Coin Mech, Coin Acceptor, or Imonex. Happ, IL, and Coin Controls are consistently at the bottom of the barrel.

Thanks
Blake

#5 3 years ago

The two I bought for my Tron Arcade are Suzohapp. I pulled one of those last night and it fit and worked. I was going to order the same ones for Jm. I wont be putting it on location, but I have a need to make sure the machine has them.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

The two I bought for my Tron Arcade are Suzohapp. I pulled one of those last night and it fit and worked. I was going to order the same ones for Jm. I wont be putting it on location, but I have a need to make sure the machine has them.

Right on. If it’s in a home environment it’s a non issue.

Thanks
Blake

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 37.50
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 29.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Slap Save Creations

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-coin-mech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.