(Topic ID: 120522)

John Popadiuk's Magic Girl blog is now open!

By Pinballfantexas

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Star_Gazer
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image-424.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

I agree. He first was introduced as someone "dedicated to keep the spirit of pinball alive". He seems to be going the wrong way of doing that. 12 or 20 machines, to collectors doesn't accomplish that goal. Maybe for the few people that actually get to see it, but not if you want to keep the spirit of pinball alive for the masses. Not only that, if he sinks his company by doing so, he can't keep that spirit alive, if he is broke.

exactly, there is a guy a couple hours away that ordered one and is going to be charging $40/play

no thanks

I own every JPoP machine (WCS, ToM, ToTAN, CV, SWEP1) and I don't care about this one at all because chances are I will never even see one, let alone afford one... which is sad because it looks incredible

"keeping it alive" should not be "keeping it super elite/exclusive" those are kind of opposites

I am very disappointed/saddened in JPoPs decisions here

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Looks cool
Too bad this isn't a real game
By real I mean available to operators & collectors like a real production game
Something tells me 10+ out of the 19 games won't even be opened
This isn't a game you play... It's a game you sell.
Looks super dope tho!

it's tragic how great this game looks, since, I agree with the first part of your statement 100%

and while RAZA could be neat I guess, I covet my trilogy more than any of my games, if MG was considered part of it (and borrows a lot from the other three) not being able to ever have it really sucks and kind of devalues the three to me... since now the "collection" can never be complete

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

What would be the difference in "value" if Stern took a pile of Jpops parts and assembled them - or if some guys Jpop hires assembles a a pile of Jpop's parts?
Would you not think that Stern's employees have more experience assembling and QCing games?

but stern is evil bad!!! waaahhh!!

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Nothing is simple or easy in pinball manufacturing, lol

aint' that the truth!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flecom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/john-popadiuks-magic-girl-blog-is-now-open?tu=flecom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.