IMG_9804.PNG
IMG_9803.PNG
IMG_9802.PNG
IMG_9801.PNG
IMG_9800.PNG
IMG_9799.PNG
pasted_image (resized).png
lucy-football (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago

"Don't bury the lede," as they say.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Zenk needs a NIB wife.

Quoted from romulusx:

Your right his punishment is to wake up every morning next to her!I hope your both reading this Dirtbags!

I know zero about Zenk, sounds like plenty of people here have had bad experiences with him (including OP I guess, though he bizarrely refuses to talk about it after starting a thread to talk about it). But regardless of what Zenk has done, it's pretty lame to be taunting his wife's physical appearance, especially if she's not actively involved in whatever it is he's accused of doing.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I hope I didn’t offend your sensibilities but the op clearly stated that she was involved.

OP didn’t clearly state anything! He teased a juicy story and then plugged some private Facebook thread. Also lame.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Meanwhile... Pinside gets all demanding and shats on him for not serving them soon enough.

Meh. In the time OP took to write the original post, he could have quickly summarized his situation, like so (obviously I don't have personal knowledge of any of this, this is just boiled down from the Facebook screengrabs by way of example, point is it ain't Moby Dick and can be summarized in a paragraph):

Made a trade+cash deal with Joe, we agreed I would drive my game up by truck and meet at his home to finish the deal. I drove seven hours and he bailed on our meeting time so I had to get a hotel. Then the next morning he refused to even meet me, claiming with no basis that I didn't have the money (I sent pictures to prove it), and at one point threatening to call the police if I came to his property. I kept trying to work things out and we eventually completed the trade, but then he claimed I had underpaid (we counted the money in public together, I didn't), and then after I had the game loaded demanded additional money beyond what we'd agreed to "release" the topper to me. Total nightmare to deal with, stay far away from this guy!

Instead, OP started a thread inviting others to post their own negative comments, said he'd post his own experience shortly, and then never did. Unless you've never been on an internet forum before, it's not shocking that this didn't play well. I know you like to have the last word so I'll leave you to it, but you've got the wrong end of the stick on this one.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Read the thread there verse the one hear and see a polar opposite of help and attitude.

So you’re saying he got support and advice in the forum where he provided the details? Sounds about right.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

I could write a 100page novel on this whacky guy from what happened and stories others have told me.

Thanks for coming back to fill in the details, should be a helpful warning for Pinsiders in the future thinking of doing business with this joker.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Shooter rods
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
10,000 (Firm)
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-zenk-from-ohio?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.