(Topic ID: 224963)

Joe Balcer confirms Oktoberfest as American Pinball's next pin.

By PismoArcade

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,992 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8880f5e6998fb0663ff4a9a77f40c92eb6c125f2 (resized).png
okt (resized).jpg
59547925-ED73-4D13-9C0B-C0B4DB7F1F2C (resized).jpeg
20210418_173000 (resized).jpg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpg
20211127_232248 (resized).jpg
BLKFRIDAY2021 (1) (resized).png
16341706819071145026220657450351 (resized).jpg
AAAABWnlUYQGnwPYrDFi3t2ZJg8xDmhdqB2hGmDLTPnpLg4SjPq15X8P8IAl66bSXZXeQjCVgv9i_WrsIbMEvcUa9pH863X- (resized).jpg
20211006_190939 (resized).jpg
47cc5c7a51600f42dccc5022b9550eca8025c861 (resized).jpg
IMG_7361 (resized).jpg
IMG_7362 (resized).jpg
Okt upgraded coil stop - blue = new (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20210620_160449 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 100.
#4651 3 years ago
Quoted from Filimurz:

Ferret, have ordered a new set of balls....since I could only find steel ones I presume they are subject to becoming magnetized, too??
Rosh, thanks, I will keep a blank thumb drive at the ready for the next episode of “Balls to the Wall”

It is the super shinny ones that can magnetize surprisingly fast. Normally it takes a long time before it becomes an issue.

Easy way to tell is to take them out of the machine and see if the cluster together.

#4652 3 years ago

Rosh,

They definitely do. In fact I had one adhere to the captive ball during a game and had to tilt the machine to jar it loose.
So, look for the dullest balls on the web for the most resistant to magnetism?

#4653 3 years ago
Quoted from Filimurz:

Rosh,
They definitely do. In fact I had one adhere to the captive ball during a game and had to tilt the machine to jar it loose.
So, look for the dullest balls on the web for the most resistant to magnetism?

Carbon steel with low chrome content while take a very long time to magnetize so again just avoid any advertised as super-shiny or similar adjectives.

#4654 3 years ago
Quoted from Filimurz:

The non stop balls were happening to my new okf and Dave of API was supplying me with new pcb’s in search of a solution. Although it doesn’t happen nearly as often as it was before the board replacements it will occasionally rear its ugly head without warning. If a ball is sticking in the trough due to magnetic attraction wouldn’t that prevent it from moving into the launch position and just cause a backup in the trough instead of an endless regurgitation of balls?

Once the game freaks out about missing balls. . . The game freaks out about missing balls. There are six in this machine and they start sticking to each other and they do not roll down to the launch position and coincidentally they don't block the optos. That is when the game freaks out and starts acting stupid. I replaced all the magnetized balls and not have had any ridiculous ball saves nor having the game just start launching balls out of the trough like there was no tomorrow. That is a classic symptom of the balls not resting in the trough like they should.

#4655 3 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Once the game freaks out about missing balls. . . The game freaks out about missing balls. There are six in this machine and they start sticking to each other and they do not roll down to the launch position and coincidentally they don't block the optos. That is when the game freaks out and starts acting stupid. I replaced all the magnetized balls and not have had any ridiculous ball saves nor having the game just start launching balls out of the trough like there was no tomorrow. That is a classic symptom of the balls not resting in the trough like they should.

What balls did you replace the magnetized balls with? I put a brand new set of Ball Baron balls in less than a month ago (yes, they were the ones that are supposed to resist being magnetized). I bought into the hype about how great they are...guess they're not as good as everyone says they are

#4656 3 years ago
Quoted from Filimurz:

Ferret, have ordered a new set of balls....since I could only find steel ones I presume they are subject to becoming magnetized, too??
Rosh, thanks, I will keep a blank thumb drive at the ready for the next episode of “Balls to the Wall”

Buy these. Won’t have any issues.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=69

#4657 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

What balls did you replace the magnetized balls with? I put a brand new set of Ball Baron balls in less than a month ago (yes, they were the ones that are supposed to resist being magnetized). I bought into the hype about how great they are...guess they're not as good as everyone says they are

See my post above. Never had those get magnetized. I have been buying them consistently for about 3 years.

#4658 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

See my post above. Never had those get magnetized. I have been buying them consistently for about 3 years.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try those

#4659 3 years ago

I replaced the OEM balls with cheap $1 ones from pinball life that I bought years ago.

#4660 3 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

I replaced the OEM balls with cheap $1 ones from pinball life that I bought years ago.

I always get those from Pinball life. Work great in commercial use.

LTG : )

#4661 3 years ago

Those are good too. They were out of stock for a while so I switched to Titan then never switched again.

#4662 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Can I get a monkey translite???

You'll have more luck getting blood out of a stone, with or without the monkey!

1 week later
#4663 3 years ago

well, seems i just had MY game...

WP_20200907_18_46_15_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20200907_18_46_15_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20200907_18_46_35_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20200907_18_46_35_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20200907_18_46_01_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20200907_18_46_01_Pro (resized).jpg

WP_20200907_18_46_24_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20200907_18_46_24_Pro (resized).jpg

my son still get the DUCK CHAMP with 367

to explain a little bit, and as we could have noticed for those playing this hard, all points seems to came from 1 great ball only, logically the last one
as everything is linked, ducks, finished modes, food for JP... and if you could do well in all of these & in the same ball, than the bonus will make the difference

here did play MEISTER WIZARD (badly), and STEIN WIZARD (badly too)
at the end all STEIN were X1, the CC JACKPOT was X2, and the COLLECT DUCK was X4

i finish my last ball +/- at 65M, and than all points came from bonus BOUM !

also to say, for those still not thinking "pinball is a 1 ball game" (PS : did you see Johannes O & Daniele A on BSD !?), i was under 500.000 pts at the start of my ball 3 (i remember thinking to go for that quite close extra ball ! lol)

#4664 3 years ago

well than OF is gone...
really enjoyed all the time it stay here, great pin, very good build quality, deserve much more love than what he gets for now

see u OF owners

#4665 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, seems i just had MY game...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
my son still get the DUCK CHAMP with 367
to explain a little bit, and as we could have noticed for those playing this hard, all points seems to came from 1 great ball only, logically the last one
as everything is linked, ducks, finished modes, food for JP... and if you could do well in all of these & in the same ball, than the bonus will make the difference
here did play MEISTER WIZARD (badly), and STEIN WIZARD (badly too)
at the end all STEIN were X1, the CC JACKPOT was X2, and the COLLECT DUCK was X4
i finish my last ball +/- at 65M, and than all points came from bonus BOUM !
also to say, for those still not thinking "pinball is a 1 ball game" (PS : did you see Johannes O & Daniele A on BSD !?), i was under 500.000 pts at the start of my ball 3 (i remember thinking to go for that quite close extra ball ! lol)

Great game! Congrats, I don't think I will ever get that far.

#4666 3 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Great game! Congrats, I don't think I will ever get that far.

tanx
and i was thinking the same before it happends... than why not ?

#4667 3 years ago

okto_update_20_9_19 (resized).pngokto_update_20_9_19 (resized).png

It’s Oktoberfest time!

Tomorrow would have been the start of Oktoberfest in Munich, and while owners of Oktoberfest Pinball On Tap know everyday can be Oktoberfest, we are sure many of you have special plans at home for this weekend, and we thought some new code might be go nice with whatever is being poured into steins.

Download the latest code at
https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/

PROST!

#4668 3 years ago

Just to entice folks to click on that update link, here are the highlights from the release notes... lots of great stuff in this update!

NEW -- Attract: add score award (Replay, Extra Ball) info page to attract mode.
NEW -- Beer Barrel Multiball: added ball lock lighting effects.
NEW -- Bonus: added callouts for high bonus.
NEW -- Corkscrew Multiball: added ball lock lighting effects.
NEW -- Settings > Oktoberfest > Lock Switch Compensation: if set to YES, the game will be more tolerant of erratic lock switches. Only enable if you know your lock switches are malfunctioning. ** NOTE ** changing this setting requires a game restart to take effect.
NEW -- Settings > Oktoberfest > Selection Timeout: now adjusts or disables the timer when selecting steins or tents.
NEW -- Settings > Pricing: added new pricing plans and support for Tokens.
NEW -- Settings > Replay: added Automatic Replay Percentaging.
NEW -- Settings > Standard > Game Abort Allowed: if set to NO (default), holding the START button will not abort an active game.

MODIFIED -- Baker Street Ale stein: now adds additional Playfield X instead of only adding Playfield X time.
MODIFIED -- Beer Barrel Multiball: slightly increased scoring (again).
MODIFIED -- Boot: improved speed of powering up the game.
MODIFIED -- Calorie Coma: now shows total points earned when the mode concludes.
MODIFIED -- Coils: some defaults and ranges were adjusted; current settings will not be changed.
MODIFIED -- Coils: should be smarter about trying to free balls from devices when release doesn't immediately work; also don't retry forever so coils don't burn up.
MODIFIED -- Match: improved choreography.
MODIFIED -- Mystery: increased the likelihood of getting the "Collect Stein" award.
MODIFIED -- Presets > Competition: now sets "Juggling Shots to Win" to 1, to discourage players from intentionally losing this tent. (Not that doing so was ever a good idea...)
MODIFIED -- Stein Selection: increased variety of the initial/default stein selection.
MODIFIED -- Stein Race: tweak choreography when time runs out, including a voice cue when the flippers return to normal.
MODIFIED -- Service Mode: minor improvements to UI.
MODIFIED -- Tap It: earning a replay or extra ball by score award during Tap It will skip the usual animation so the video mode isn't obscured.
MODIFIED -- Tap It: during one-handed play, now the right-side buttons move Otto, while the left button pours beer, matching normal gameplay.
MODIFIED -- Target Shooting: improved choreography.

FIXED -- Bonus: fixed a bug that could cause bonus to be "un-added" on the Last Game Results page in attract mode.
FIXED -- Calorie Coma: scoring should now be working as intended.
FIXED -- Chugging: cleaned up a brief display glitch that could happen when restarting the tent with Otto as the active opponent.
FIXED -- Duck Derby: fixed an instance where the Duck Derby music continued playing even after losing the race.
FIXED -- Duck Derby: fixed a bug that could incorrectly award a player victory when their duck actually lost the race.
FIXED -- Duck Derby: losing the race should no longer cause loss of turn.
FIXED -- Duck Derby: don't allow the Derby to continue after a tilt.
FIXED -- Match: fixed bug where match animation did not always draw completely.
FIXED -- Mystery: Points award now honors current Playfield X.
FIXED -- One Handed Play: no longer activates ball search if you hold balls on the left flipper for a long time.
FIXED -- Service Mode > Stats: avoid a possible crash.
FIXED -- Service Mode > Stats: now correctly tally Games Played - All Time.
FIXED -- Service Mode > Tests > Lamps: fixed a bug that could have broken normal game lighting after running Lamp Test.
FIXED -- Settings > Standard > Clear Shooter Lane After 60 Seconds: now actually does so.
FIXED -- Settings > Standard > Tilt Bob Settle Time / Tilt Warnings: now take effect immediately, instead of waiting for the next power cycle.
FIXED -- Stein Selection: derandomized the initial/default stein selection when Tournament Mode is ON.
FIXED -- Stein and Tent Selection: cancel selection if the game is tilted while on the selection screen.
FIXED -- Tap It: avoid leaving lamps in a bad state when finishing the tent.
FIXED -- Tilt: now ejects a ball from the shooter lane.

#4669 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

NEW -- Settings > Oktoberfest > Selection Timeout: now adjusts or disables the timer when selecting steins or tents.

Thank you thank you and thank you again!! Now I can finally relax and have a slug from my stein as I decide what beer to have!! I can feel the relief come over me already!!

Now I just need to persuade someone at American Pinball to send me a scan of the prototype translite artwork for me to make my own translite from for my own private game that will never go on public display and which can have the monkey erased anyway, and I will be complete!

#4670 3 years ago

nice Joe ! great job
and tanx again for the exchanges (in a way pity OF is gone, but OK thats life)

++

#4671 3 years ago

Loving the new code

#4672 3 years ago

Anybody add lighting to your topper?

Would love to see how it looks and what route you went.

#4673 3 years ago

I think there is a bug in the new code. When Inga says "Shall I juggle your balls for you?" I don't feel any tingling? Shouldn't the shaker motor go off? hint hint

#4674 3 years ago

Seriously now. When I am awarded the "playfield x" in mystery it doesnt light up the ferris wheel. I am not sure it is working?
After food stand the pretzel and stand graphic seems to have the stand name blocked out behind the pretzel. Have to play again to be sure, not a deal breaker.

#4675 3 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Seriously now. When I am awarded the "playfield x" in mystery it doesnt light up the ferris wheel. I am not sure it is working?

There is no "Increase Playfield X" Mystery award. There is an "Increase Bonus X" Mystery award, maybe that's what you got? But that isn't supposed to light up the Ferris wheel, which is only for Playfield X (via T-A-P lanes).

Quoted from Viggin900:

After food stand the pretzel and stand graphic seems to have the stand name blocked out behind the pretzel. Have to play again to be sure, not a deal breaker.

Certainly let me know... if it's a visual glitch, please take a photo if able.

Thanks!

#4676 3 years ago

Hey folks... Oktoberfest 20.09.23 is now posted on the API site. Only change since 20.09.19 is a fix for a crash that would happen at end of game if Match is turned off. Even if you keep Match on and thus haven't encountered this problem, no reason not to get the update.

https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/

#4677 3 years ago

I updated to the 20.09.19 code and the update seemed successful. But now when I turn on the machine the lights come on for a short while and I get the mesage:
Welcome to Pinix
pinix login: root (automatic login)
Last login: Thu Sep 24 12:09:41 on tty1

and then the screen goes blank. After a while the message comes back on the screen, but all the lights are off on the machine, and ... that's it. It won't start!

Eek!

Any idea what to do?

Thanks!

#4678 3 years ago

Just an FYI. I'm not configured such that I need to run the 9-23 code, but this may be of value to Ferret and others.

I was running 9-19 code with no issue. I updated today to 9-23 code and it said the update was successful, but the start button would not start a game. The button registered in switch test though. Additionally, none of the coils would fire in test mode. I reinstalled 9-19 code and it works great again.

#4679 3 years ago

Re-run the update (make sure the only file on the usb stick is the update package).

Quoted from mfresh:

I updated to the 20.09.19 code and the update seemed successful. But now when I turn on the machine the lights come on for a short while and I get the mesage:
Welcome to Pinix
pinix login: root (automatic login)
Last login: Thu Sep 24 12:09:41 on tty1
and then the screen goes blank. After a while the message comes back on the screen, but all the lights are off on the machine, and ... that's it. It won't start!
Eek!
Any idea what to do?
Thanks!

#4680 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Re-run the update (make sure the only file on the usb stick is the update package).

Yup, I ran the later update and now back and working again. Phew!

#4681 3 years ago

Managed to get a nice package deal on this and Hot Wheels. I like watching tutorial/strategy/high level play videos for pinballs I have on the way, and I'm pretty sure I've seen some for Oktoberfest in the past, but searching Twitch and Youtube right now is giving me nothing on that topic. There were probably some on Twitch in the past that are now deleted (sideload your stuff to Youtube, people!). Anyone have anything like this bookmarked?

1 week later
#4682 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Managed to get a nice package deal on this and Hot Wheels. I like watching tutorial/strategy/high level play videos for pinballs I have on the way, and I'm pretty sure I've seen some for Oktoberfest in the past, but searching Twitch and Youtube right now is giving me nothing on that topic. There were probably some on Twitch in the past that are now deleted (sideload your stuff to Youtube, people!). Anyone have anything like this bookmarked?

I know you posted this a week ago, but just seeing it now. I have one of my Oktoberfest gameplay videos on YouTube. It’s one game, about an hour long, with a final score of 162 million. Unfortunately I was having some audio issues that I didn’t know about until afterwards, so the audio is slightly choppy. But if you can get past that, it might help you with a bit of strategy

By the way I’m not too far from you, just up in Nashua. Enjoy your Oktoberfest!

#4683 3 years ago
Quoted from rcb5588:

I know you posted this a week ago, but just seeing it now. I have one of my Oktoberfest gameplay videos on YouTube. It’s one game, about an hour long, with a final score of 162 million. Unfortunately I was having some audio issues that I didn’t know about until afterwards, so the audio is slightly choppy. But if you can get past that, it might help you with a bit of strategy
By the way I’m not too far from you, just up in Nashua. Enjoy your Oktoberfest!

Nice! Thanks for the video, and I used to live in Nashua before here. Prime Pinball Wizard days, 100+ pins about 10 mins away, that was the life. And that Funworld... Funland... whatever it's called on DW Highway always had about 8 of them.

#4684 3 years ago
Quoted from rcb5588:

... about an hour long, with a final score of 162 million...

what !? only 162M ??? ... hi Ross, have a nice day, and still the best OF vids available on the net

3 weeks later
#4685 3 years ago

Help...on so many levels.

Recently brought home an Oktoberfest. It played just fine.

I installed the knocker kit and things started to spiral downhill from there.

Knocker kit worked in test mode but not in game mode. Also when game started, it started, first ball was immediately a multiball. Checked my connections, reseated both the knocker assembly and the shaker motor. Shaker motor wasn’t working, not even in test mode.

After reseating both knocker and shaker, major problems. Game won’t eject a ball to start a game. Right upper flipper works but lower flipper does not.

Such a bizarre array of problems I don’t know where to start.

I did put in a ticket to AP but it’s Sunday and you know how impatient one can get with the repairs when you finally get some time to work on your machine. Any help appreciated.

#4686 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Any help appreciated.

I’m on it.
Read my email, then we can walk through some tests over the phone if you want.

#4687 3 years ago

Thanks for the quick response.

#4688 3 years ago

A loose plug here, a setting there...in minutes, back up and running to perfection.

Many thanks to Dave and the AP commitment to keeping their customers happy.

#4689 3 years ago

That’s customer service

2 weeks later
#4690 3 years ago

Early Black Friday Deals start NOW!

Up to 50% off on merchandise and parts!

Shop at https://store.american-pinball.com/

Black-Friday-02 (resized).jpgBlack-Friday-02 (resized).jpg

#4691 3 years ago

Who else is CONSTANTLY changing the power of their scoop coil? Man this has been driving me insane. Why are there 24 possible power settings? If I have it set at 13 it shoots it right to the very tip of the flipper, making it impossible to drop catch. If it’s at 14 then it’s so powerful it sends it all the way to the plastic inlane guide. I can not get the scoop to consistently fire out to the middle of the flipper allowing me to drop catch. Why there’s 24 power settings, when setting 13 and 14 are completely different, is beyond me. I loved this game when I got it a year and a half ago, but I find myself lately always passing over it, which is unfortunate.

Has anyone else adjusted their scoop in ways other than the coil power adjustment? What power setting number does everyone else have theirs on?

#4692 3 years ago

@rcb5588, if your scoop eject has changed its behavior, consider lifting the playfield and ensuring that the assembly is nice and tight, the kicker arm moves smoothly, etc.

1 week later
#4693 3 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

rcb5588, if your scoop eject has changed its behavior, consider lifting the playfield and ensuring that the assembly is nice and tight, the kicker arm moves smoothly, etc.

The scoop is perfectly fine under the playfield, tight and doesn’t move at all. I also have no interference with the micro switch, and the spring and coil sleeve are fine. Absolutely nothing I do will change the scoop from either firing right to the tip of the flipper, or all the way up to the plastic inlane guide.

Has really no one else had this problem? Still would love to know why there’s 24 power settings when half will put it to the tip of flipper and the other half to the inlane guide.

#4694 3 years ago
Quoted from rcb5588:

CONSTANTLY changing the power of their scoop coil? Man this has been driving me insane.

Does the scoop fire consistently when you first start playing the cold game, then progressively gets worse as you play?

Are you getting a solid 48v off the power supply? (Brown and Black wires)

1 week later
#4695 3 years ago

Help a newbie
Ok all
Set up the new pinball
Turned on and it lights up and beeps but then nothing
The lights stay on the playfeild but screen stays blank
Any thoughts ideas
Thanks

#4696 3 years ago
Quoted from PeteUK:

Help a newbie
Ok all
Set up the new pinball
Turned on and it lights up and beeps but then nothing
The lights stay on the playfeild but screen stays blank
Any thoughts ideas
Thanks

Check all the connections in the backbox (USB, especially, but them all really). Try again.

If that doesn't work, check the connections in the cabinet below the playfield. Try again.

Very likely something just came loose in shipping. They really should use USB ports and cables with clips that secure them like ethernet cables.

#4697 3 years ago

So i´ve played this game. there is clearly quality pinball here, even though i thought the magnets steering the ball directly into the outlanes were unfounded.

What puzzles me the most is the lack of cartoonish wackiness. It makes the game lack fun and charm, which the theme is perfectly suited for.

If the art was something from mad or Jan van hasteren (plz look it up) and the screen clips was someting like a cartoonish version of benny hill, this would have worked so much better and in synergy with the theme. Now it´s just weird and ugly.

#4698 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Now it´s just weird and ugly.

I completely DISAGREE. I wouldn't want it to be a cartoonish mockery of the festival. Perfect the way it is

#4699 3 years ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

I completely DISAGREE. I wouldn't want it to be a cartoonish mockery of the festival. Perfect the way it is

Perfect might be an exaggeration. The art/art direction is still abysmal and extremely inconsistent from area to area. One of the main things that torpedoed the sales, IMO.

#4700 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Perfect might be an exaggeration. The art/art direction is still abysmal and extremely inconsistent from area to area. One of the main things that torpedoed the sales, IMO.

Agree to disagree.
Art is entirely subjective. I like OKT. There's other games that everyone seems to like that I don't. But I do disagree with "weird and ugly"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-balcer-confirms-oktoberfest-as-american-pinbals-next-pin/page/94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.