(Topic ID: 224963)

Joe Balcer confirms Oktoberfest as American Pinball's next pin.

By PismoArcade

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,992 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8880f5e6998fb0663ff4a9a77f40c92eb6c125f2 (resized).png
okt (resized).jpg
59547925-ED73-4D13-9C0B-C0B4DB7F1F2C (resized).jpeg
20210418_173000 (resized).jpg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpg
20211127_232248 (resized).jpg
BLKFRIDAY2021 (1) (resized).png
16341706819071145026220657450351 (resized).jpg
AAAABWnlUYQGnwPYrDFi3t2ZJg8xDmhdqB2hGmDLTPnpLg4SjPq15X8P8IAl66bSXZXeQjCVgv9i_WrsIbMEvcUa9pH863X- (resized).jpg
20211006_190939 (resized).jpg
47cc5c7a51600f42dccc5022b9550eca8025c861 (resized).jpg
IMG_7361 (resized).jpg
IMG_7362 (resized).jpg
Okt upgraded coil stop - blue = new (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20210620_160449 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 100.
#3901 4 years ago

Update animations, new music, voice calls, match sequence, and a ton more!
See release notes for installation instructions and to see what has changed!
https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/

19-10-24 (resized).png19-10-24 (resized).png
#3902 4 years ago

Why, thank you!

#3903 4 years ago

Really loving the newest code. More fun call outs by Inga and even better animations and music choices. But, multiple balls in the VUK continues to be a problem. After several attempts by the game to eject the extra balls, I had to power down and restart the game. For some unknown reason, that gave the machine the oomph it was lacking to handle the 'overload'. Problem is, my wife lost her high score and with it, the opportunity to further enshrine me in the lower portals of the 'hall of shame'. Oh well, there is always another day. Great job nonetheless on the code update. Thanks!

#3904 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Problem is, my wife lost her high score and with it, the opportunity to further enshrine me in the lower portals of the 'hall of shame'. Oh well, there is always another day.

You're lucky to have a wife who even entertains the idea of playing the game, let alone is good enough at it to get a high score!!

#3905 4 years ago

I'll be flipping with special when lit on a live stream of new code at around 7PM CT

https://specialwhenlitpinballpodcast.libsyn.com/

#3906 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I'll be flipping with special when lit on a live stream of new code at around 7PM CT
https://specialwhenlitpinballpodcast.libsyn.com/

is that linking to the live stream as well, or just podcast library?

#3907 4 years ago

Posting this in a few topics, feel free to share.

I was concerned about Cliffy, due to his relative proximity to the current California fires and power outages, and he replied as such.

"I’m sorry but nothing going out right now as power has been cut, no internet, no way to print shipping labels. We are smothered in smoke and surrounded by fires and non-stop 50mph winds. Please let everyone know cliffys is down right now and could be a few more days without power
Sincerest apologies."

Thanks!

#3908 4 years ago
Quoted from DanDanDAN:

Update animations, new music, voice calls, match sequence, and a ton more!
See release notes for installation instructions and to see what has changed!
https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/

Got a weird glitch right before the roller-coaster multiball, the game kind of froze up(I thought it did, screen went blank and nothing happened for a good 3-5 seconds), then it kicked back in. Unless that was supposed to be the new effect before the multiball? The new insert/light show and animations with it is awesome though!

#3909 4 years ago

Have been checking daily for the update. The new track added is a joy to listen to. Finally got the corkscrew multi-ball and WOW! The call-outs are a so much more varied and the graphics are a huge step up. Well done!

#3910 4 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

The new track added is a joy to listen to.

What new track do you mean? I love the Juggler music, very fitting... exactly what I hoped would be the music for this mode... I was using a very old code prior to this new one, so I have no idea what the improvements are over the previous code...

#3911 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Got a weird glitch right before the roller-coaster multibal

I had that. I think it is supposed to do that now, I thought it was cool.

#3912 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I don't think it's supposed to do that... a purposeful attempt to make it look like the software has crashed, like on Demo Man, would be cool, but just dying for 3 to 5 secs... not that cool really...

#3913 4 years ago

There are 2 new "main" tracks compared to the 2 generation old code. The improvements are listed in the notes on the website.

#3914 4 years ago

New code is fantastic so far, the holding of TAP rollovers between balls is a great addition.

#3915 4 years ago

Great Flip N Out twitch feed last night. Thank you to all involved.

rosh - I emailed Dhaval about getting you an Oktoberfest so you can keep up the good work in the future. No response yet. He must be crating it up for you.

DanDanDAN - You should have stuck around longer to get used to your new nickname. You are now Weiner Dan. Say it fast and it even sounds Oktoberfestish.

LTG : )

#3916 4 years ago

Got any favorite, unusual shots in Oktoberfest? I have three so far which I've given arbitrary names:

1) Easiest (depending on how your game is set up): The "side entrance". When Enter Tent is lit, make a left orbit shot around to the UR flipper (with right flipper button held down) and watch the ball go into the tent hole. I use it frequently.
2) Difficult: The "jaw dropper". Make the Corkscrew ramp from the left flipper. It's possible but the ball has to approach the left flipper with momentum in order for this to work.
3) Crazy difficult: The "home run". Using the UR flipper, hit a ball up the Beer Barrel ramp that doesn't make it, see it come back down fast and hit it again (all the way up the ramp to the Beer Barrel). It's like hitting a fast ball for a home run.

#3917 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Got a weird glitch right before the roller-coaster multiball, the game kind of froze up(I thought it did, screen went blank and nothing happened for a good 3-5 seconds), then it kicked back in. Unless that was supposed to be the new effect before the multiball? The new insert/light show and animations with it is awesome though!

Hmm, inserts should go dark, but screen should show coaster going up and when it reaches the top Inserts should start to fill the playfield, top to bottom as ball goes down wire form.

Which of that did or did not happen?

#3918 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Hmm, inserts should go dark, but screen should show coaster going up and when it reaches the top Inserts should start to fill the playfield, top to bottom as ball goes down wire form.
Which of that did or did not happen?

#3919 4 years ago

The update is impressive! Thank you. The game feels like it has more of a story to tell with the added characters. I'm especially glad the roller coaster animation was changed, that was a hard one to make look cool. The angled view is what makes it. Only problem is now the barrel lock looks shabby compared to it. Could do something like the coaster but instead of balls going into the barrel...monkeys. Barrel of monkeys!

SmartSelect_20191031-211955_Chrome (resized).jpgSmartSelect_20191031-211955_Chrome (resized).jpg
#3920 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Got a weird glitch right before the roller-coaster multiball, the game kind of froze up(I thought it did, screen went blank and nothing happened for a good 3-5 seconds)

My screen didn't go blank... just the playfield inserts, which I thought was cool

If your screen went blank then it sounds like your game has a problem, or there is a bug in the code that only makes the screen go blank under a certain set of conditions. If it happens again I suggest you dump a log on a USB stick (If you pardon the expression) and send it to the good folk at AP so they can examine it...

#3921 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballslave:

My screen didn't go blank... just the playfield inserts, which I thought was cool

If youre screen went blank then it sounds like your game has a problem, or there is a bug in the code that only makes the screen go blank under a certain set of conditions. If it happens again I suggest you dump a log on a USB stick (If you pardon the expression) and send it to the good folk at AP so they can examine it...

Yes I had it happen twice earlier but in my past however many games it hasn't happened again. So if it does I'll take a dump....wait......

#3922 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

So if it does I'll take a dump....wait......

You gotta take the dump at the right time, or the bug won't be in it... scraping the barrel for innuendos now...

#3923 4 years ago

You gotta take the dump at the right time, or the bug won't be in it... scraping the barrel for innuendos now...

Seems more like outuendos.

#3924 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Seems more like outuendos.

I'm sure Inga would have something to say on this topic...

#3925 4 years ago

I just had a bug... but didn't have a USB stick handy... I was on ball 1 (I think) and missed all skill shots, but hit the upper kicker under the captive ball... Otto said something in German (how goes en zeit or something) and shortly after that the ball went in the start mode scoop... but the animation was still showing the playfield map with just one skill shot option (20,000 for the tent, which I'd just gone in) I was scrolling through the tents and could track my movement on the playfield map, but not on the display. Chose Tap It mode (without really thinking) and the intro started and then the mode, but I could still only see the playfield map on the display with the single skill shot to the tent indicated... needless to say I didn't do very well in this video mode! When the mode timed out it snapped out of its stuck screen to display my zero points in Tap It and the game carried on as usual... it's like I caught the tent scoop just as the timer for the skill shot was about to expire... I have my game set up so tents start difficulty is 'easy' which means the tent is lit to start a mode from the beginning...

Anyone else have this?

I haven't played the game since this game and it was a short game... I think I even turned the game off before it finished because I was focussed on trying to make sure I might be able to capture data. After this short game I did try and re-produce the error... but didn't manage it... so maybe the data is still captured and available for dumping?

#3926 4 years ago

So I just got one of these NIB 4 days ago. Very happy I joined Oktoberfest in October! My only problem so far is when hitting the food stand occasionally the ball comes down the wire form so fast it hits the glass and keeps going/drains. How did you guys solve this? Bend the wire form a little. Pretty sure legs are set right. It’s not happening every time but enough that it needs addressed.

#3927 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

So I just got one of these NIB 4 days ago. Very happy I joined Oktoberfest in October! My only problem so far is when hitting the food stand occasionally the ball comes down the wire form so fast it hits the glass and keeps going/drains. How did you guys solve this? Bend the wire form a little. Pretty sure legs are set right. It’s not happening every time but enough that it needs addressed.

Congrats on joining the club! I think you can turn the power down on the coil, this seems to be possible for all coils, which I think is in the coils part of the settings... never tweaked mine... but I believe it's possible...

#3928 4 years ago

The only issue I really noticed with my Oktoberfest was the T in TAP never registering when the ball went through there. After the update it works now, and I am glad. I had looked at connections and never seen any problems.

I have still never had a beer barrel mb, only because I am not a great player. I make the shot so nice and easy sometimes, and it does what it is supposed to do, I just never can make it that 3rd time in a night. I always unplug the game and cover it when done, someday I will just keep the power on until I play it again the next day to get it. (and I do have it powered up and the other kind of rubber on the flipper, it is not the game, it is me).

Kind of like sometimes every time I hit the ball it goes back in the tent, and when I am trying to hit the tent I rarely can.

I do love the fact that as bad as I play if I have a decent game at all and win a few tents I can get 4-5 extra balls in a game.

I am also loving Houdini and all the ball saves and funny comments it has.

I love your machines and I hope you always will keep everything this same way where you only have one nicely packed machine for sale, and not all the pro, prem, le, ce, and whatever else other companies are doing.

I also like the fact you guys are here interacting and answering questions. Along with LTG you guys rock!

#3929 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

My only problem so far is when hitting the food stand occasionally the ball comes down the wire form so fast it hits the glass and keeps going/drains. How did you guys solve this? Bend the wire form a little.

Try lowering the power on the Food Stand VUK (Settings > Coils > VUK) just a touch to see if that helps. If not, it's possible to give the wireform a gentle bend near the bottom, and that seems to do the trick for everyone else. BarryJ can give you exact guidance for this if necessary.

Good luck and enjoy the game!

#3930 4 years ago

I just had a bug... but didn't have a USB stick handy... I was on ball 1 (I think) and missed all skill shots, but hit the upper kicker under the captive ball... Otto said something in German (how goes en zeit or something) and shortly after that the ball went in the start mode scoop... but the animation was still showing the playfield map with just one skill shot option (20,000 for the tent, which I'd just gone in) I was scrolling through the tents and could track my movement on the playfield map, but not on the display. Chose Tap It mode (without really thinking) and the intro started and then the mode, but I could still only see the playfield map on the display with the single skill shot to the tent indicated... needless to say I didn't do very well in this video mode! When the mode timed out it snapped out of its stuck screen to display my zero points in Tap It and the game carried on as usual... it's like I caught the tent scoop just as the timer for the skill shot was about to expire... I have my game set up so tents start difficulty is 'easy' which means the tent is lit to start a mode from the beginning...
Anyone else have this?
I haven't played the game since this game and it was a short game... I think I even turned the game off before it finished because I was focussed on trying to make sure I might be able to capture data. After this short game I did try and re-produce the error... but didn't manage it... so maybe the data is still captured and available for dumping?

You on latest production release?

#3931 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

You on latest production release?

Well, I have to admit that I've been a bit lazy and I've still got the beta in there...

Was this addressed before the new code was released? I need to switch over!

#3933 4 years ago

I finally had a chance to play many games on the new code and I am starting to feel like I am really at Oktoberfest!
The open bar door is too easy to get into now but thats fine I guess for game progression or location.
Are the flipper positions the same on stein race? Is there an option to reverse them? I would think the top should be the left.
The steins that I have picked up are hard to tell since the tag is the same color. The red before was nice or slightly gray out ones not chosen yet.
I've owned this game for 6 months and still havnt gotten to food coma. Maybe I'll dumb down the setting but I think its on easy already. Friend of mine did it once when I wasn't in the room.
After making the Rockin Express shot a fast light pattern on the playfield similiar to the volume levels in the animation would feel satisfactory.
For the Tilt animation in adult mode instead of the mugs can we see some jiggling of you know what behind the tray? Like Airplane!
Thanks for the update, Oktoberfest is now Gemutlichkeit!

#3934 4 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

For the Tilt animation in adult mode instead of the mugs can we see some jiggling of you know what behind the tray? Like Airplane!

I would say the natural pendular motion of mammaries is something even the most prudent of families should be familiar with... assuming that's what you're referring to... so no need to differentiate between family and non family imho...

#3935 4 years ago

Tilt warning animation and Otto says "she's starting to shimmy" LOL

#3936 4 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Tilt warning animation and Otto says "she's starting to shimmy" LOL

That would be EPIC but I may just keep tilting the game to see it, lol!

#3937 4 years ago

In my opinion, if more people had a chance to put 50 plays on this game in a home setting, 20 thousand games would be purchased, or more.

With the latest code update, in my opinion this is the most complete, easy to understand, and most fun game ever.

And I still have never made the beer barrel multi ball, got close a few times, but that is on me. I am not that great of a player. The power is turned up, the flipper rubber has been changed, and sometimes I make that shot so nice and pretty, and that shows me it can be done, I am just not good enough to hit it often enough. And it does not bother me one bit, because this game is just so damn fun with so much to do, I see it as one shot that is tough, and with so many other shots and things to do I care less.

I am so glad I purchased this game, and I did for 3 reasons. (I have to purchase anything sight unseen because no where to play in my area). The 3 reasons were comments on Pinside, I seen first hand how AP is here interacting, and the 3rd reason was my distributor spoke highly of AP and was wishing them well. He actually has a Houdini in his collection and he slightly tried to talk me into that, but I was set on Okt. After picking this Okt up and seeing how awesome it is I did sell another game and picked up a Houdini also. Houdini is very damn awesome, and will most likely never leave my collection, but I do still favor Okt a tad more so far. Okt will never leave my collection.

Unless AP decides to just do something weird like make a EM game or something I am all in on their 3rd game.

In my opinion it will be hard for them to make a game better than they did with Okt, but at the same time I think they can pull it off. The guys at AP seems pretty damn awesome.

#3938 4 years ago

In my opinion, if more people had a chance to put 50 plays on this game in a home setting, 20 thousand games would be purchased, or more.
With the latest code update, in my opinion this is the most complete, easy to understand, and most fun game ever.
And I still have never made the beer barrel multi ball, got close a few times, but that is on me. I am not that great of a player. The power is turned up, the flipper rubber has been changed, and sometimes I make that shot so nice and pretty, and that shows me it can be done, I am just not good enough to hit it often enough. And it does not bother me one bit, because this game is just so damn fun with so much to do, I see it as one shot that is tough, and with so many other shots and things to do I care less.
I am so glad I purchased this game, and I did for 3 reasons. (I have to purchase anything sight unseen because no where to play in my area). The 3 reasons were comments on Pinside, I seen first hand how AP is here interacting, and the 3rd reason was my distributor spoke highly of AP and was wishing them well. He actually has a Houdini in his collection and he slightly tried to talk me into that, but I was set on Okt. After picking this Okt up and seeing how awesome it is I did sell another game and picked up a Houdini also. Houdini is very damn awesome, and will most likely never leave my collection, but I do still favor Okt a tad more so far. Okt will never leave my collection.
Unless AP decides to just do something weird like make a EM game or something I am all in on their 3rd game.
In my opinion it will be hard for them to make a game better than they did with Okt, but at the same time I think they can pull it off. The guys at AP seems pretty damn awesome.

Most of us agree, glad you picked an Oktoberfest up. I too am interested in whats next. I'll miss the originality the first 2 have but a fan layout with flow is what they need next to appeal to everyone. Still people out there that think they play clunky so they'll have to dumb it down for them.

#3939 4 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

but a fan layout with flow is what they need next to appeal to everyone.

I agree and gave you a thumbs up except for this. They do not need to appeal to everyone, their games kick ass with their own way of thinking and making games.

In my opinion the more they can stay away from fan layout and flow, in the end the better they will do.

PEACE!

#3940 4 years ago

I agree and gave you a thumbs up except for this. They do not need to appeal to everyone, their games kick ass with their own way of thinking and making games.
In my opinion the more they can stay away from fan layout and flow, in the end the better they will do.
PEACE!

My thoughts exactly!

#3941 4 years ago

More on location might help. Not too many in collections in Minnesota, and only one on location in New Ulm, about an hour and a half south of the twin cities.

#3942 4 years ago

I was hoping that by getting more Steins for a mode that the 2nd or 3rd one might actually help progress through the mode, but they just seem to make the shots worth more points... I tried with 3 Steins on juggling because I really struggle with the double back ramp... I was hoping that the 3rd Stein might make it so that there are two shots lit to progress through the mode so that when I get to the loop back ramp I can pick the 2nd one... I think it would be an improvement if the Steins actually help with modes, not just up the points... like by either taking shots needed to complete away, or increasing shot options... maybe the 1st & 2nd steins increase points and the 3rd one does something more 'magical' to help get through that mode... thoughts?

#3943 4 years ago

Ok... I'll give you my thoughts... I can sense the anticipation most modes would benefit from the 3rd 'helping' Stein by simply removing 1 (or 2) shots needed to complete the mode... if you re-enter a mode after getting the 3rd Stein and there's only one shot left to complete it, then the Stein in this case would have no benefit... there would still be one shot needed (would be silly to start a mode and immediately finish it due to the last remaining shot(s) being taken care of by the stein I'd suggest... see it as a strategic choice for a player paying attention... on Juggling, however, the helping stein makes it such that 2 shots are open to progress the mode as opposed to one... not sure if another mode could also have this benefit... target shooting... maybe just stick with the points boost with that bearing in mind it's just 3 shots anyway... would make the code seem more thought out rather than just a point boost for each Stein... add a bit more magic as it were... and actually help tricky modes... any thoughts from API on that one? (Apart from wanting me to stop making suggestions to adjust the code)

#3944 4 years ago

Appreciate the feedback and ideas! We will not be changing the fundamental behavior of steins in Oktoberfest at this point.

#3945 4 years ago

Our Okto on location has been operating since mid June, and received about 1500 plays. People seem to like it, but we have had a few issues. Posting below for others in case they experience something similar.

- People were reporting balls were hopping off the wireform from the food vuk. The wireform was missing a spot weld when it arrived and we needed a replacement which AP provided.
- The dollar bill validator was for 110v, and we needed to order a conversion harness for 12v which AP provided.
- A few months later the DBV stopped working, and we disconnected it. Could be the DBV, but suspect the harness.
- The membrane switch in the barrel lock was faulty, and needed to be replaced (lock 3 was always red in switch test)
- The membrane switch for the coaster lock 1 was intermittent. Fortunately AP service sent two membrane switches for the barrel lock issue.
- The coaster lock coil release coil stopped working, magic smoke, and coil tests with almost no resistance and needs replaced.
- The "Tap It" Tent LED on the Tent light board, is missing blue color and needs replaced.

Without the corkscrew coaster lock coil in the game, the game will not qualify the left ramp shot, even if the switches are working. The ability to enable virtual locks would be nice, so the game could still function if this coil were out. It would be even better if the shot could be qualified without this lock coil in place.

#3946 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

- A few months later the DBV stopped working, and we disconnected it. Could be the DBV, but suspect the harness.

Did you discuss this with API support / Barry?

Without the corkscrew coaster lock coil in the game, the game will not qualify the left ramp shot, even if the switches are working. The ability to enable virtual locks would be nice, so the game could still function if this coil were out. It would be even better if the shot could be qualified without this lock coil in place.

We can consider this for future releases. (There are other concerns about operating it without the stop pin in place, though... during whitewood testing, before the stop pin was in place, balls shot up the Corkscrew ramp tended to zoom straight through with enough speed that they just slammed into the side of the cabinet and then dropped several inches onto either the playfield or some flat plastics... not good. The ramp wireform up there doesn't have "guardrails" as the ball is expected to be moving slowly at that point.)

#3947 4 years ago

Re the DBV

Quoted from Ferret:

Did you discuss this with API support / Barry

No, not yet. We dropped the price to .75 a game.

Which reminds me, for other operators and location players out there. Currently the game “removes” partial credits after a game is played.

If you put $1 on a game that costs .75c, the 25c leftover cannot be used. The display shows the .25c partial credits remaining but when you add more money, it doesn’t increase to .50c. The display changes from “0.25” to “$0.25” when another credit is added.

Feature, Bug, Both? You decide.

#3948 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Appreciate the feedback and ideas! We will not be changing the fundamental behavior of steins in Oktoberfest at this point.

You have to admit though that it would be better to have the steins also help modes at the higher stein number though eh... ah well, more points it is then... another idea, which I think you will possibly like, is that when you chose a tent the tent that you're considering lights up on the playfield map... this is a great way to easily move to the tent you want to visit because you can see where you're heading... much quicker than looking at the screen and waiting to see what tent you're at, realising it's not the one you want, moving to the next one, waiting for the graphic to move across etc... so, seeing where you are on the playfield is an absolutely excellent idea!! Genius!! Can we have the same excellent idea for stein selection please... I.e. as you scroll through the steins, you can see on the map which tent that stein helps... ? That should be pretty easy to code in I imagine, and would vastly speed up the stein selection process (if your selection is tent-based), making it as slick and genious-like as the tent selection process...??

#3949 4 years ago

The dollar bill validator

A few months later the DBV stopped working,

You bought a used one ? If so probably cheaper to get a new used one than get yours fixed.

If new, contact the manufacturer.

Here is a great source of rebuilt ones :

ebay.com link: MARS MEI AE2611 U5 bill validator with 115volt takes 1 New 5 00 10 20

They come with a 500 capacity cartridge, which won't fit in a pin, ask him for 300 count ones.

#3950 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You bought a used one ? If so probably cheaper to get a new used one than get yours fixed.
If new, contact the manufacturer.
Here is a great source of rebuilt ones :
ebay.com link » Mars Mei Ae2611 U5 Bill Validator With 115volt Takes 1 New 5 00 10 20
They come with a 500 capacity cartridge, which won't fit in a pin, ask him for 300 count ones.

I didn’t buy a used bill validator.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-balcer-confirms-oktoberfest-as-american-pinbals-next-pin/page/79?hl=dandandan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.