(Topic ID: 224963)

Joe Balcer confirms Oktoberfest as American Pinball's next pin.

By PismoArcade

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,992 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8880f5e6998fb0663ff4a9a77f40c92eb6c125f2 (resized).png
okt (resized).jpg
59547925-ED73-4D13-9C0B-C0B4DB7F1F2C (resized).jpeg
20210418_173000 (resized).jpg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpg
20211127_232248 (resized).jpg
BLKFRIDAY2021 (1) (resized).png
16341706819071145026220657450351 (resized).jpg
AAAABWnlUYQGnwPYrDFi3t2ZJg8xDmhdqB2hGmDLTPnpLg4SjPq15X8P8IAl66bSXZXeQjCVgv9i_WrsIbMEvcUa9pH863X- (resized).jpg
20211006_190939 (resized).jpg
47cc5c7a51600f42dccc5022b9550eca8025c861 (resized).jpg
IMG_7361 (resized).jpg
IMG_7362 (resized).jpg
Okt upgraded coil stop - blue = new (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20210620_160449 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 100.
#3151 4 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

If anyone has a problem call or text me. 224.422.3191.
If your game isn't setup right it will not play well, and you will not have fun.
Let me make Oktoberfest fun for you..
And if you play one of our games on location and it isn't playing right.. Tell them to call me too. A good playing game will earn more

Just one of many reasons Oktoberfest is at the top of my wishlist!

#3152 4 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

Where did you play the Oktoberfest that was not setup correctly?

Rec Bar - they responded ASAP to my issues that I sent in and said they got a code update that resolved the problems that I and others were experiencing. I will be back soon

#3153 4 years ago

If you bring a food mode into multiball, do the jackpots increase as you collect calories, or does it wait for the mode to be over before calculating the new value. I stacked the cake food mode (2nd one) with corkscrew, and as I was hitting slings and pops, my jackpot value wasn’t increasing. Only when I made jackpots did the value increase, which is just part of the multiball rules.

Does the stein that makes Oktoberfest easier to spell carry into the targets during corkscrew mb as well, or just to light locks?

Do calories effect duck derby, or just corkscrew and beer barrel?

There seems to be a bug with the food stand drop target not awarding tent points when it is up. Usually when this happens my next food mode / extra ball is ready.
- just tested this with Rotor mode. First few shots on the target were fine, but then when food was lit with the target up, my lit rotor shot didn’t score

#3154 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

If you bring a food mode into multiball, do the jackpots increase as you collect calories, or does it wait for the mode to be over before calculating the new value. I stacked the cake food mode (2nd one) with corkscrew, and as I was hitting slings and pops, my jackpot value wasn’t increasing. Only when I made jackpots did the value increase, which is just part of the multiball rules.

Option 3. The base jackpot values for Beer Barrel and Corkscrew multiballs are based on your calorie count at the time those multiballs are started.

Does the stein that makes Oktoberfest easier to spell carry into the targets during corkscrew mb as well, or just to light locks?

Just for lighting locks. We originally thought about having it also affect those targets during Corkscrew MB, but that turned out to be way too powerful.

Do calories effect duck derby, or just corkscrew and beer barrel?

Corkscrew and Beer Barrel. Duck count affects Duck Derby (and Juggling).

There seems to be a bug with the food stand drop target not awarding tent points when it is up. Usually when this happens my next food mode / extra ball is ready.
- just tested this with Rotor mode. First few shots on the target were fine, but then when food was lit with the target up, my lit rotor shot didn’t score

Ah, dang it. Mea culpa. This is true... this glitch is a remnant from when that drop target could be lowered by the software. Good catch, we'll get that fixed for the next rev.

Thanks!

#3155 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

This is true... this glitch is a remnant from when that drop target could be lowered by the software.

Ah so there was a drop target self-drop coil in the prototype. I was wondering about that. I saw that in the coil test menu when we first got it. It would be useful when Food is lit and it doesn’t make you shoot an unnecessary drop target. I assume it was removed for good reasons though

#3156 4 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Rec Bar - they responded ASAP to my issues that I sent in and said they got a code update that resolved the problems that I and others were experiencing. I will be back soon

Thanks for the update.

#3157 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Duck count affects Duck Derby (and Juggling).

As far as multi-balls, to be clear, ducks affect all tent modes.

#3158 4 years ago

Found an interesting bug after playing Flipper Meister: (see pic). All it is is the shot number for completion not resetting.

D6B9C2C8-9EE1-4FFB-AD29-3A4A18E94BAF (resized).jpegD6B9C2C8-9EE1-4FFB-AD29-3A4A18E94BAF (resized).jpeg
#3159 4 years ago

Found an interesting bug after playing Flipper Meister: (see pic). All it is is the shot number for completion not resetting.

LOL, nice. Thanks for the bug report. And congrats on getting to Flipper Meister! Not easy. What was your final score?

#3160 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

LOL, nice. Thanks for the bug report. And congrats on getting to Flipper Meister! Not easy. What was your final score?

I only got 13 mil total score and 1.1 from FM. I didn’t get to victory laps so that’s why lol.

#3161 4 years ago

Still, excellent score, nice job!

And your reported bug with tent win status not getting reset after Flipper Meister is now fixed on my local machine, thanks again.

#3162 4 years ago

Great! Glad to help out!

#3163 4 years ago

Found a couple bugs with the one handed play option:

- when the adjustment is set to ‘Off’ the screen still comes up during attract mode after holding the right buttons and hitting start, one hand play would be enabled. The problem is that it doesn’t actually set the game that way. Once the adjustment is set to player select it works. Pretty minor

- the bottom right button still activates mag nabs, which I’m guessing are supposed to be off or enabled from the left button

- when selecting a stein or tent mode, hitting both right buttons should lock in your selection, instead of having to use the normal left/right button press

- had a weird issue (I can pull logs if it would help) where a player was able to start 2 tent modes at once: Juggling and Duck Hunt. I think he must’ve hit all 3 buttons at once?

#3164 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

I've managed to reach Duck Derby a few times. When it starts, it says something about shooting green shots and avoiding red shots. Problem is, it always starts with all shots on the playfield lit up red. Is that normal? It happened today, and instead of shooting a red shot, I cradled two balls in the right flipper. With two balls cradled, each time I hit the left flipper button, I scored 2000 points, and I could do that forever.

More

Nope, those aren't normal behaviors. Based on the combination of symptoms you describe, I'd be suspicious that one of your duck targets is gapped too tightly, such that random coil kicks are causing it to trigger. Try going into Tests > Switches and then gently thump the playfield with your fist, and see if any of the duck targets activate when you do that. If so, widen the gap on that switch a bit and hopefully both of these problems disappear.

Good call. It finally happened again. I immediately went into Switch Test and sure enough, the Right Duck target was stuck closed. Just needed a gap adjustment. Both times it happened, there was, um... a lot of quacking.

#3165 4 years ago

- when the adjustment is set to ‘Off’ the screen still comes up during attract mode after holding the right buttons and hitting start, one hand play would be enabled. The problem is that it doesn’t actually set the game that way. Once the adjustment is set to player select it works. Pretty minor

Gotcha, we'll get that taken care of.

- the bottom right button still activates mag nabs, which I’m guessing are supposed to be off or enabled from the left button
- when selecting a stein or tent mode, hitting both right buttons should lock in your selection, instead of having to use the normal left/right button press

These are already fixed for the next release. Also fixed for the next release: lane change (T-E-N-T letters, T-A-P letters) now works as expected in one-handed mode. (In the current code, it's still looking for the physical left button to lane-change left.)

- had a weird issue (I can pull logs if it would help) where a player was able to start 2 tent modes at once: Juggling and Duck Hunt. I think he must’ve hit all 3 buttons at once?

Yes, if you've got a log for that, please send it along... ferret <at> american-pinball.com, josh <at> american-pinball.com.

Thanks so much for all the bug reports... I'm sorry that there are bugs at all, but we'll fix whatever folks find.

Good call. It finally happened again. I immediately went into Switch Test and sure enough, the Right Duck target was stuck closed. Just needed a gap adjustment. Both times it happened, there was, um... a lot of quacking.

Heh... "Oktoberfest: A Lot Of Quacking". Almost as good as "Pinball On Tap". (True story: for seminars at shows, one of our taglines is "Oktoberfest: What's With the Ducks?")

Glad you found the errant switch!

#3166 4 years ago

In case you missed the other thread

Make sure to visit the Cointaker beer tent and have a beer with Joe Balcer and play Oktoberfest

THURSDAY - SUNDAY

STURBRIDGE HOST HOTEL

366 Main St, Sturbridge, MA 01566

Make sure you don't miss

Seminar - Saturday, JUNE 29th 2019

https://pintasticnewengland.com/2019-speakers/

12:00 Noon Joe Balcer: Pinball: How Did I Get Here?

#3167 4 years ago
Quoted from DanDanDAN:

In case you missed the other thread
Make sure to visit the Cointaker beer tent and have a beer with Joe Balcer and play Oktoberfest
THURSDAY - SUNDAY
STURBRIDGE HOST HOTEL
366 Main St, Sturbridge, MA 01566
Make sure you don't miss
Seminar - Saturday, JUNE 29th 2019
https://pintasticnewengland.com/2019-speakers/
12:00 Noon Joe Balcer: Pinball: How Did I Get Here?

how cool is this! I just met a guy this weekend at a Monster movie convention who lives IN Streamwood. His name is Vince; hopefully he ends up taking the tour I encouraged him to check out.

#3168 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

how cool is this! I just met a guy this weekend at a Monster movie convention who lives IN Streamwood. His name is Vince; hopefully he ends up taking the tour I encouraged him to check out.

that is pretty cool
we're always happy to give a tour and play some Houdini and Oktoberfest with people
Always feel free to PM me if you're ever going to be in the area

#3169 4 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

If anyone has a problem call or text me. 224.422.3191.
If your game isn't setup right it will not play well, and you will not have fun.
Let me make Oktoberfest fun for you..
And if you play one of our games on location and it isn't playing right.. Tell them to call me too. A good playing game will earn more

But can you clear the current period earnings audits on Oktoberfest? Because you still can't on Houdini.

#3170 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But can you clear the current period earnings audits on Oktoberfest? Because you still can't on Houdini

Just tried this in Oktoberfest and it worked. Let us know if you have any trouble.

#3171 4 years ago

Oktoberfest Playing Tip of the Day: When playing tent modes, rolling over an unlit T-E-N-T letter (inlane/outlanes) will add time to the current tent. More time is added if the timer is closer to zero (in other words, to add the most time, don't do this immediately when starting a tent).

Whatever T-E-N-T letters you light during a tent mode also count towards starting your next tent mode.

#3172 4 years ago

I had a weird thing happen on the last chance mode where it gives you three shots to hit the tent scoop. Basically I entered the mode and then it auto fired all three balls. I never got a chance to pull the plunger at all . I’m not sure how to reproduce it.

#3173 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I had a weird thing happen on the last chance mode where it gives you three shots to hit the tent scoop. Basically I entered the mode and then it auto fired all three balls. I never got a chance to pull the plunger at all . I’m not sure how to reproduce it.

That happened in my game too a couple weeks ago. It was a two player game. Not sure how to reproduce it. Most of the time Last Chance mode works fine. So far, I’ve never managed to successfully plunge a ball into the tent scoop.

#3174 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

That happened in my game too a couple weeks ago. It was a two player game. Not sure how to reproduce it. Most of the time Last Chance mode works fine. So far, I’ve never managed to successfully plunge a ball into the tent scoop.

If it happens again, pull the log and send it to me.

Not easy to make the tent scoop, but it can be done, I'd say I am able to "get re-entry" about every third time I get that mode.

#3175 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But can you clear the current period earnings audits on Oktoberfest? Because you still can't on Houdini.

Yes, yes you can.

Josh is working hard on fixing Houdini's audits.

#3176 4 years ago

I had the distinct pleasure of helping Viggin900 unbox and setup his game yesterday and man was that fun! The game was perfectly packaged just like my Houdini was and we really only found one small issue while setting it up; one of the small black screws for the Beer Barrel ramp was not screwed all the way down - quick fix with a few turns of a screwdriver. Other than that it plays very, very well (not a single ball came off the wireform after the VUK kick, all ramps very make-able though 180 can still reject) and we were both really impressed with the code updates since we last saw it back in March. I don't know how many games I played but my general pinball slump was continuing and I couldn't break 1 Million until I suddenly had a monster game and put up over 10.4M! I had almost all the Tents lit, had two Roller Coaster and one B.B. MB and then got to what I think was a mini-wizard mode called duck race (I think). I was so shocked that I was having such a good game my memory fails me on what was going on but shots were alternating from Blue to Red, I'm sure this is covered in a post from Ferret somewhere and I'll go find it in case I ever get there again. What a fun game!

One question we did have is about use of the shaker, it was set to heavy utilization and medium intensity and I think I only felt it go off about three times. Is that normal? It works in test (although just very briefly).

#3177 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I had the distinct pleasure of helping viggin900 unbox and setup his game yesterday and man was that fun! The game was perfectly packaged just like my Houdini was and we really only found one small issue while setting it up; one of the small black screws for the Beer Barrel ramp was not screwed all the way down - quick fix with a few turns of a screwdriver. Other than that it plays very, very well (not a single ball came off the wireform after the VUK kick, all ramps very make-able though 180 can still reject) and we were both really impressed with the code updates since we last saw it back in March. I don't know how many games I played but my general pinball slump was continuing and I couldn't break 1 Million until I suddenly had a monster game and put up over 10.4M! I had almost all the Tents lit, had two Roller Coaster and one B.B. MB and then got to what I think was a mini-wizard mode called duck race (I think). I was so shocked that I was having such a good game my memory fails me on what was going on but shots were alternating from Blue to Red, I'm sure this is covered in a post from ferret somewhere and I'll go find it in case I ever get there again. What a fun game!
One question we did have is about use of the shaker, it was set to heavy utilization and medium intensity and I think I only felt it go off about three times. Is that normal? It works in test (although just very briefly).

In test mode the coils are weaker by design, just want to show you that if fact they are working.

I believe the software guys will be adding more shaker in the game.

#3178 4 years ago

What is the most current code?
Going to play this again tonight at Ayce Gogi.
2 hour drive in rush hour, in LA traffic.

#3179 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What is the most current code?
Going to play this again tonight at Ayce Gogi.
2 hour drive in rush hour, in LA traffic.

Code updates here

https://www.american-pinball.com/support/updates/

#3180 4 years ago

Latest released code is 19.6.5. Of course we’ve been working hard on new stuff since then.

Quoted from bobukcat:

I think was a mini-wizard mode called duck race (I think). I was so shocked that I was having such a good game my memory fails me on what was going on but shots were alternating from Blue to Red, I'm sure this is covered in a post from ferret somewhere and I'll go find it in case I ever get there again. What a fun game!

Yep, Duck Derby is a mini-wiz. Get your duck to the finish line before the opponent ducks get there. If your duck is selected, lit green shots advance your duck. If an opponent duck is selected, lit red shots advance that opponent, so you don’t want that! Shoot the green duck target (will always be one of the bottom two) to reselect your duck before making more shots. TLDR: shoot green, avoid red. If your duck wins, you go into Victory Laps.

Very glad that you had lots of fun with the game!

Quoted from bobukcat:

One question we did have is about use of the shaker, it was set to heavy utilization and medium intensity and I think I only felt it go off about three times. Is that normal?

It should go off all the time when the ball is in the pops... just a really subtle shake, but that gives a cool presence to the pops. Perhaps the most blatant use of the shaker is at the start of Corkscrew Multiball.

Enjoy!

#3181 4 years ago

No kidding. When corkscrew multi ball started it seemed like the game jumped off the floor. Of course it just seemed like that and really startled us. Since our game is on a second floor we opted to dial down the shaker a bit.

#3182 4 years ago

@ American Pinball I just played the game and love it a lot but does it really need to come with rough armour like that. I played Oktoberfest then straight to a Dialed In and the feel is like night and day. To have my powdercoater do it, he will charge me extra to just to get rid of that roughness as well. I really hope you can offer a more polished armor for this and future releases.

#3183 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Beer Barrel ramp was not screwed all the way down - quick fix with a few turns of a screwdriver.

Imho, the screws should be kept loose or removed. It is my belief that if the screws are with it creates a more abrupt change in slope that makes the ramp harder. Can't say I can back that up with facts, but, just saying.

Quoted from bobukcat:

We have good knocker usage, but the shaker is still under utilized, we will be doing more with it. In fact, yesterday I was doing some shaker stuff.

Quoted from BarryJ:

In test mode the coils are weaker by design, just want to show you that if fact they are working.

To clarify, most coils pulse at their normal strength in test, however the shaker, and coils that are use for thinks like lock release or up posts will not operate as they do in the game when in test, but will just briefly fired.

#3184 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Imho, the screws should be kept loose or removed. It is my belief that if the screws are with it creates a more abrupt change in slope that makes the ramp harder. Can't say I can back that up with facts, but, just saying.

We have good knocker usage, but the shaker is still under utilized, we will be doing more with it. In fact, yesterday I was doing some shaker stuff.

To clarify, most coils pulse at their normal strength in test, however the shaker, and coils that are use for thinks like lock release or up posts will not operate as they do in the game when in test, but will just briefly fired.

In this case the screw was high enough the ball could actually hit it so it had to be tightened.

We never felt the shaker when the pops where going off and Viggin900 had one particularly great bumper-car run (~300K just from that) so it's not like we didn't have the ball in the pops a lot.

One other thing I forgot, it seemed like the magnet action when the Oktoberfest standups were hit was not as severe / strong as in other ones I've played. There were a few times it gave it a really good fling but not a lot. This isn't necessarily a problem but I didn't see an adjustment for that in settings, did I miss it or/and has that been dialed back some in the latest code?

#3185 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

We never felt the shaker when the pops where going off and viggin900 had one particularly great bumper-car run (~300K just from that) so it's not like we didn't have the ball in the pops a lot.

Ah... one gotcha on that is that the shaker effect in the pops will only happen if Settings > Standard > Shaker Usage is "High". This setting defaults to "Medium".

Quoted from bobukcat:

One other thing I forgot, it seemed like the magnet action when the Oktoberfest standups were hit was not as severe / strong as in other ones I've played. There were a few times it gave it a really good fling but not a lot. This isn't necessarily a problem but I didn't see an adjustment for that in settings, did I miss it or/and has that been dialed back some in the latest code?

There's no specific adjustment for this, though I suppose you could try increasing the coil power to "October Magnet" and/or "Fest Magnet". The magnet action is meant to be random. The code for it hasn't changed since the game was revealed, AFAIK.

#3186 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

There's no specific adjustment for this, though I suppose you could try increasing the coil power to "October Magnet" and/or "Fest Magnet". The magnet action is meant to be random. The code for it hasn't changed since the game was revealed, AFAIK.

Adjusting magnet strength via coil settings will have no impact. There is no adjustment for the magnets like there was on Houdini. The difference being there the goal was to semi-grab it to it would seem to move around in his hand, so using 'strong' or whatever I called it would hold the ball longer, but that can slow game action down and other impacts, which is why I had the settings. The action near the Oktober and Fest targets is somewhat random just relative to which of the targets is hit, direction of the ball, speed, etc. I've not changed that code in months, but at some point I'll likely spend sometime looking at to see if we can make it better, currently it seems to get good action as far as hitting the stand-ups.

#3187 4 years ago

On several occasions I’ve had the magnet ping-pong the ball against the targets about 10 times straight... fun to watch.

#3188 4 years ago

Do not set your Oktoberfest up like this owner.

There is no way that you will make any shots consistently on Oktoberfest with the incline jacked up, there just isn't enough power in the flippers.

Please keep the leg levelers in the same position as you receive them (levelers all the way in). Otherwise your game will be one brick after another.

If you find a game on location and it isn't playing like it should, check the levelers on the legs, if they look like these, tell the location to screw in those levelers!!

Call me if you need more info, 224.422.3191

IMG_20190628_113409383 (resized).jpgIMG_20190628_113409383 (resized).jpg
#3189 4 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

There is no way that you will make any shots consistently on Oktoberfest with the incline jacked up, there just isn't enough power in the flippers.
Please keep the leg levelers in the same position as you receive them (levelers all the way in). Otherwise your game will be one brick after another.
If you find a game on location and it isn't playing like it should, check the levelers on the legs, if they look like these, tell the location to screw in those levelers!!
Call me if you need more info, 224.422.3191[quoted image]

HAHAHA...don't set any game up like those leg levelers! The rear ones look like they will snap off at the first bump.

#3190 4 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

If I may add. Tweak a game to your liking. But don't crank every coil to full strength because you can.

I hate those tech calls.

LTG : )

#3191 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

HAHAHA...don't set any game up like those leg levelers! The rear ones look like they will snap off at the first bump.

They don’t. If I get an Oktoberfest, it will be the first game I have that doesn’t look like this. Haha

#3192 4 years ago

The thing about Oktoberfest is that it has a LOT of side-to-side action, which already makes the game tricky to handle. If you want your game to be more difficult, consider removing the center post, tightening the tilt, and/or making the outline save targets more difficult in the adjustments.

#3193 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

The thing about Oktoberfest is that it has a LOT of side-to-side action, which already makes the game tricky to handle. If you want your game to be more difficult, consider removing the center post, tightening the tilt, and/or making the outline save targets more difficult in the adjustments.

Sensitive slings is a good one too.

#3194 4 years ago
Quoted from BarryJ:

Call me if you need more info, 224.422.3191[quoted image]

So your saying that all 4 leg levelers should be all the way in?

I finally played Oktoberfest a few weeks ago at the Pinball Palace in Brunswick, I probably played at least 10 games on it but couldn't get into it because I thought it was to floaty. The volume was also set almost all the way down so I couldn't hear it either. When I was playing I did look at the back legs and they were basically all the way in, so if that's the way the game is intended after that round of play it would not be something I would want to buy new at least. I've been in this thread since the pin was first shown and have always been interested in buying it but not after that round of play. I hope to play it again in a couple of weeks at the Atlanta SFGE show I hope Flip N Out Pinball brings one to the show. I will definitely give it another solid try, I thought that one I played was just set up wrong and I did not like how floaty it was. I understand wanting side to side action but that was one not balanced at least for my liking
The shots felt good though, machine felt solid. The only thing that seemed cheap was the caps on the pops, as they moved when hit the caps would flap around basically looked like they would break quickly that was the only thing that seemed off.

#3195 4 years ago

I can't seem to find the adjustment for the shaker in the settings?

#3196 4 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I can't seem to find the adjustment for the shaker in the settings?

Settings > Standard > Shaker Intensity
Settings > Standard > Shaker Usage

Intensity controls the maximum amount of force that the shaker is allowed to use. (Different shaker effects use different strengths, but you might not like the stronger effects for whatever reason and want to tone them down.)

Usage controls generally whether you want the shaker to be used for as many game events as possible (High) or less frequently (Medium or Low).

#3197 4 years ago
4th art (resized).jpg4th art (resized).jpg
#3198 4 years ago

Happy 4th of July to American Pinball. And congratulations to Nirmal !
LTG : )

#3199 4 years ago

I had a ball fly off the barrel lock ramp and end up in this spot behind Otto. Although stuck balls are nothing new, the code did not handle this well. After two ball searches, it ejected another ball. I played that ball and when it drained it went back to searching for the first ball. Then the exact same thing happened again. Theoretically that puts the game on “free play” every time you get a stuck ball. I wanted to pass this along in hope that it might get a solution .

CA5ABE2F-E80D-4121-A94A-F366D3D41D6F (resized).jpegCA5ABE2F-E80D-4121-A94A-F366D3D41D6F (resized).jpegF108F46E-28F5-41B1-ACA7-93EC1523CD2E (resized).jpegF108F46E-28F5-41B1-ACA7-93EC1523CD2E (resized).jpeg
#3200 4 years ago

Thanks for the report, @aniraf. I'll reproduce that bug and get it fixed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-balcer-confirms-oktoberfest-as-american-pinbals-next-pin/page/64?hl=aniraf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.