(Topic ID: 224963)

Joe Balcer confirms Oktoberfest as American Pinball's next pin.

By PismoArcade

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,992 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8880f5e6998fb0663ff4a9a77f40c92eb6c125f2 (resized).png
okt (resized).jpg
59547925-ED73-4D13-9C0B-C0B4DB7F1F2C (resized).jpeg
20210418_173000 (resized).jpg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpg
20211127_232248 (resized).jpg
BLKFRIDAY2021 (1) (resized).png
16341706819071145026220657450351 (resized).jpg
AAAABWnlUYQGnwPYrDFi3t2ZJg8xDmhdqB2hGmDLTPnpLg4SjPq15X8P8IAl66bSXZXeQjCVgv9i_WrsIbMEvcUa9pH863X- (resized).jpg
20211006_190939 (resized).jpg
47cc5c7a51600f42dccc5022b9550eca8025c861 (resized).jpg
IMG_7361 (resized).jpg
IMG_7362 (resized).jpg
Okt upgraded coil stop - blue = new (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20210620_160449 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 100.
#2901 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I haven't watched much OF video yet to time the stop-n-go, but my hope is that all manufacturers in 2019 use the "hold both flippers" to gracefully exit ALL stop-n-go. It's a signal from the player the MPU saying, "I've already seen this, please please spare me".

AFAIK, all choices and animations that hold the ball in Oktoberfest support double-flip to accelerate.

#2902 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

- Not enough use of that crazy corkscrew shot. I wanted to see more of it.

Me too Delt. Great review

#2903 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Caught this sneaky lil guy on the artwork the other night. This one's for you LTG ![quoted image]

Is that Josh riding a Carnival Character?
Thanks, that's all I'll ever see now.

#2904 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Is that Josh riding a Carnival Character?

It looks like Josh wearing Nirmal's costume from Expo last year.

LTG : )

#2905 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yup. I thought it was a funny nod to the unveil, and something I knew Lloyd would get a kick out of!

#2906 4 years ago

Hurricane had the original ducks!

20190425_232226 (resized).jpg20190425_232226 (resized).jpg
#2907 4 years ago

I played Oktoberfest 2 weeks ago. I liked it so much I bought one. It's on the truck to the house as of today. I've been watching videos of reviews, players playing at festivals and writers writing here about the game. On a couple of vids there is one of the makers of the game. He talks about playing 1 handed so I fast forward because watching guys play 1 handed isn't my thing. Today I paused enough to hear someone say you can hold a beer in the other hand while playing and realized that one handed is not going back and forth across the game but actually using 1 hand on the right side of the game. The magnet button activates one of the flippers so you don't have to lift your arm. You can hold the other arm steady with your favorite beverage. I'm not 100% sure but isn't this the first game to ha
ve actual 1 handed play? I haven't heard or read any comments about this unique feature. We are even more excited for this pin to arrive.

#2908 4 years ago

Yep... the Stein Race tent mode forces you to play one-handed. Also, via operator adjustment, you can configure the machine to ALWAYS play one-handed (this is primarily a gimmick/novelty configuration, although potentially it could be valuable to players missing their left arm) or to allow players to select one-handed play as desired (holding both right-side buttons when starting the game). We wanted to provide some additional value to the extra cabinet button besides just magnet control. The extra button also comes into play during the Tap It video mode.

I hope you absolutely love the game once it's settled into your home!

#2909 4 years ago

Me too. Mine is supposed to arrive at month's end. After playing it at TPF I knew I was going to buy one. So much fun, innovative rule sets, and it looked to be very well built. I wanted a game unlike any other that I already own and OKT fit that to a 'T'. Congrats to you, enjoy your game.

#2910 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

- the flip up ramp on the right is very tight. This shot doesn't need to be so tight either (see Alien) and I was hoping for something similar but not so much. Love that it's there though but it's just not a fun shot.

I wonder if the game you’re playing has the updated 180 ramp. It helps a lot. Tight shot, but pretty satisfying when you hit it.

#2911 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

- Not enough use of that crazy corkscrew shot. I wanted to see more of it.

It’s a real treat. I don’t think I’d want it to be easier and more frequent (that might spoil it).

#2912 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

- Modes: I like the variety but the way the game is setup with the tents, stopping the action, it just kills the flow. Less is more here and the awful cut scene (that I know is temp but it's so bad, it shouldn't be there now) really doesn't help. This is where the art really hurts the game b/c I'm forced to watch these cut scenes and it really reminds you of the poor quality while playing the actual game reminds you of great quality. It's odd.

I’ve played over 100 times. I think the amount of stop and go is great. It gives you a chance to look at the screen (and your inserts) when you need to. Unlike some games that display great video and don’t give the player enough time to look at it, which can be infuriating.

#2913 4 years ago

I could not resist either and ordered one. Mine should be coming to Europe in about a week I was told. Actually this was a must buy for me, seeing how great of a game Houdini is which I also own. If you are in any way tired of the simple code that another - not to be named - company you gives buy this. Even when the theme does not seem for you.

#2914 4 years ago

Delivered and setting up now! Beer is flowing and so is the excitement

#2915 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Delivered and setting up now! Beer is flowing and so is the excitement

Congrats!

Video(s) or it didn't happen.

#2916 4 years ago
D1516AEA-B0E5-485A-A2BC-83915F5BBAD5 (resized).jpegD1516AEA-B0E5-485A-A2BC-83915F5BBAD5 (resized).jpeg
#2917 4 years ago

Drinking and playing. Loving it!

Reviews post drunkenness phase in am

It’s a F ing tank and code is great from my man Ferret

#2918 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Looking forward to your thoughts. Recently had a good time playing but the 2 shots that were frustrating the f outta me was the mag save shot and the yellow ramp you can only hit from the tippy tip of the upper right flipper. The game wasn’t really satisfying my love for shooting ramps.

#2919 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Great line up !

#2920 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Very cool and very jealous! I too look forward to hearing your objective thoughts on the game in AM.

Enjoy!

#2921 4 years ago

I played for the first time today, and had a blast. That side ramp is hard to hit, and I think the game would be fun to master. Like Houdini, Oktoberfest is a very deep game. The build quality is phenomenal, and seems to rival JJP in terms of parts quality.

I have really grown to love Houdini, and have no doubt I’ll do the same with this one. It will be exciting to watch American Pinball in the next several years.

#2922 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Looking forward to your thoughts. Recently had a good time playing but the 2 shots that were frustrating the f outta me was the mag save shot and the yellow ramp you can only hit from the tippy tip of the upper right flipper. The game wasn’t really satisfying my love for shooting ramps.

The ramp shots were SMOOTH. No rejects at all. Orbits nice and fast. Coaster lock and Beer barrel lock are fantastic. Tippy tip right flipper is awesome!

Game is a F ing tank. Packaging is somewhat of a chore just unboxing it. Far beyond Stern. Thank you.

As far as CODE goes...I own a MunstersLE which i think I saw most of what it had to offer early on.....this game puts that game to shame code wise

Hit the start button again and again, so much to do with this pin.

Are the graphics and artwork on par with MunstersLE? Nope, but when you are playing them for fun/restart its really hard to beat Oktoberfest.

There is a shitload to do in this game. I have played it for hours today, many beers and ready to go back after a bite to eat

Bottom line, I'm thrilled with my purchase. A fun, unique layout and really excited to see what these guys have in store for us.

#2923 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The ramp shots were SMOOTH. No rejects at all. Orbits nice and fast. Coaster lock and Beer barrel lock are fantastic. Tippy tip right flipper is awesome!
Game is a F ing tank. Packaging is somewhat of a chore just unboxing it. Far beyond Stern. Thank you.
As far as CODE goes...I own a MunstersLE which i think I saw most of what it had to offer early on.....this game puts that game to shame code wise
Hit the start button again and again, so much to do with this pin.
Are the graphics and artwork on par with MunstersLE? Nope, but when you are playing them for fun/restart its really hard to beat Oktoberfest.
There is a shitload to do in this game. I have played it for hours today, many beers and ready to go back after a bite to eat
Bottom line, I'm thrilled with my purchase. A fun, unique layout and really excited to see what these guys have in store for us.

Great review; the last line completely nails it. Is it fun? do you regret buying it? (Like for me -personally- I have regretted every single Stern I've ever had in the house, even IMDN). I don't regret Houdini, I don't want to regret Oktoberfest!

#2924 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Great review; the last line completely nails it. Is it fun? do you regret buying it? (Like for me -personally- I have regretted every single Stern I've ever had in the house, even IMDN). I don't regret Houdini, I don't want to regret Oktoberfest!

Well I sold IMDNLE and its fun for what it is. BUT......

You won't regret Oktoberfest if you like a unique layout with phenomenal code.

I've got an AlienLE that Ferret and Florida guy finished off and I'm telling you he is a major asset with AP.

The way the back box is presented is also GREAT. Sound is GREAT.

Can you complain about the music? Sure, but i like it and it does NOT get old.

#2925 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I've bought my fair share of Sterns over the years and they've all been fun to one extent or the other. No regrets.

However, I find myself tiring of the "same old same old" layout/vibe from them and am trending more toward AP, JJP. classic B/W and others now.

I love my Houdini and I have high hopes for OTF and am really looking forward to playing it at the NW Show in 2 weeks!

#2926 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

However, I find myself tiring of the "same old same old" layout/vibe from them and am trending more toward AP, JJP. classic B/W and others now.

You and me both and this ain't the "same old same old" imo. Ck it out in a few weeks Tuna!

#2927 4 years ago

Thank you very much for your kind words, @iceman44. I’m thrilled that you’re so happy with your new Oktoberfest!

However, I have to comment on this:

Quoted from iceman44:

I've got an AlienLE that Ferret and Florida guy finished off

Sorry, I have to make sure “Florida guy” gets his due... that is Brian Dominy, @bcd, an incredibly talented engineer, super nice, and part of the pin community for over 25 years.

Thank you. Back to everyone enjoying Oktoberfest.

#2928 4 years ago

Ok Ferret here’s round 2 of more rule/choreography questions on Oktoberfest:

Have you thought about adding an adjustment to have the food tent modes be randomized?

The cake mode (2nd food mode) is worth a *lot* of calories. Since calories boost jackpot scoring, I’ve had some ridiculous jackpot scores. This mode should be toned down some, calorie wise.

How many ducks advance bonus x?

I’m assuming the value for the completed modes in bonus is some % of the mode?

Any sound FX coming for food shots besides the normal shot sound?

Do ducks targets in duck hunt add toward the total duck count in normal play?

What do the Prost targets do during beer barrel multiball?

I seem to be getting a bit too many Outlane saves from the targets. Will there be an adjustment to increase the difficulty of this?

There’s no sound effect for hitting the bar.

I’m stein race, after all the shots are collected to win the mode, the game says “You’ve won the race, but Shoot green shots for more points!” — everything is still blue. It would be cool if in each of the modes, there was a victory callout and different colored shots to indicate that you’re basically in victory laps.

Does hitting the Prost or Oktoberfest targets during normal play advance the respective multiball jackpot value?

There should be a bonus for completing a tent mode the first time played.

Status report coming?

Looking forward to the next code release!!

#2929 4 years ago

I got to play Oktoberfest at GSPF today, and it was a delight !!!

Unfortunately, it wasn't set up right to enjoy the steep ramps, but I expect that's going to be specific per location/setup.

In a three-way race between Wonka/OF/and BK3, I'd give the LAYOUT nod to OF. (not comparing the art/music which is hands-down a BK3 win)

It felt like a widebody with the amount of shots on there. I didn't stop and count them, but there are well more than the standard 8-9 shots.

I can attest to the repeatable "High Speed" orbit, and I got at least 3 in a row, and that felt good.

Look forward to playing it again, I hope one pops up in the bay area.

I think if I were a new player to pinball, I'd be FINE with the theme and looks. I wouldn't be comparing it to hand-drawn art, etc... I would expect it would be a good location game in barcades.

keep it up AP!
-mof

#2930 4 years ago
Quoted from GrandFireball1:

Have you thought about adding an adjustment to have the food tent modes be randomized?

Thought about it, and probably won't do it... and you touch on the reason why in your next question. It's by design that Food Stand modes alternate between modestly lucrative and more lucrative... if a player wants to juice up the value of multiballs, they need to work the playfield a bit. It'd be less balanced if by random choice the player sometimes started off with a couple lucrative ones, or conversely started with both of the weaker ones.

The cake mode (2nd food mode) is worth a *lot* of calories. Since calories boost jackpot scoring, I’ve had some ridiculous jackpot scores. This mode should be toned down some, calorie wise.

Yes, in the upcoming code release, there's been a bunch of balancing of the Food Stand modes themselves -- both calories and points -- as well as the impact of calories on multiball values. I'm still not totally sure I'm satisfied with all of it -- it can all get complicated, especially when one or more multiball-value-boosting steins are in the mix -- but I think what's coming is better than the current production code, and if it still needs more tweaking, I'm on that.

Out of curiosity, can you tell me what kinds of ridiculous jackpot values you've seen? Just want to be sure your level of ridiculous is in line with what I'm expecting from the current code.

How many ducks advance bonus x?

Completing all 4 duck standup targets advances Bonus X and lights Mystery. Three of them are readily player shootable; the fourth, hiding in the pop bumpers, requires some nudging prowess and/or some luck.

I’m assuming the value for the completed modes in bonus is some % of the mode?

Yes, 10%, times the number of tent modes won on that ball.

Any sound FX coming for food shots besides the normal shot sound?

Yes.

Do ducks targets in duck hunt add toward the total duck count in normal play?

Yep.

What do the Prost targets do during beer barrel multiball?

Completing PROST relights all jackpot shots. If a ball(s) is locked in the Beer Barrel, completing PROST also resets the lock timer.

I seem to be getting a bit too many Outlane saves from the targets. Will there be an adjustment to increase the difficulty of this?

Yes, in the upcoming release.

There’s no sound effect for hitting the bar.

Thanks, I believe we caught that one last week when we did a walkthrough / punch list of every feature in the game and the A/V assets we still need.

I’m stein race, after all the shots are collected to win the mode, the game says “You’ve won the race, but Shoot green shots for more points!” — everything is still blue. It would be cool if in each of the modes, there was a victory callout and different colored shots to indicate that you’re basically in victory laps.

Ummm, hmmm, really? Thanks, we'll check that out. We tried to keep the colors consistent so players would know what each shot color meant when a bunch of stuff is stacked... so tent modes are blue, multiball jackpots are red, food stand modes are pinkish-purple, etc. When you win a tent mode, there is a distinctive fanfare and callout, and then the confetti stays on-screen, so we're hoping that players do understand when they've won a tent. Please let us know if that's not the case. The tent rules don't change once you're in victory laps.

Does hitting the Prost or Oktoberfest targets during normal play advance the respective multiball jackpot value?

Nope.

There should be a bonus for completing a tent mode the first time played.

Hmmm. I'll think about that one.

Status report coming?

Yep.

Looking forward to the next code release!!

Me too! Keep your eyes peeled, we expect it's coming pretty soon...

Thanks!

#2931 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Thought about it, and probably won't do it... and you touch on the reason why in your next question. It's by design that Food Stand modes alternate between modestly lucrative and more lucrative... if a player wants to juice up the value of multiballs, they need to work the playfield a bit. It'd be less balanced if by random choice the player sometimes started off with a couple lucrative ones, or conversely started with both of the weaker ones.

Yes, in the upcoming code release, there's been a bunch of balancing of the Food Stand modes themselves -- both calories and points -- as well as the impact of calories on multiball values. I'm still not totally sure I'm satisfied with all of it -- it can all get complicated, especially when one or more multiball-value-boosting steins are in the mix -- but I think what's coming is better than the current production code, and if it still needs more tweaking, I'm on that.
Out of curiosity, can you tell me what kinds of ridiculous jackpot values you've seen? Just want to be sure your level of ridiculous is in line with what I'm expecting from the current code.

Completing all 4 duck standup targets advances Bonus X and lights Mystery. Three of them are readily player shootable; the fourth, hiding in the pop bumpers, requires some nudging prowess and/or some luck.

Yes, 10%, times the number of tent modes won on that ball.

Yes.

Yep.

Completing PROST relights all jackpot shots. If a ball(s) is locked in the Beer Barrel, completing PROST also resets the lock timer.

Yes, in the upcoming release.

Thanks, I believe we caught that one last week when we did a walkthrough / punch list of every feature in the game and the A/V assets we still need.

Ummm, hmmm, really? Thanks, we'll check that out. We tried to keep the colors consistent so players would know what each shot color meant when a bunch of stuff is stacked... so tent modes are blue, multiball jackpots are red, food stand modes are pinkish-purple, etc. When you win a tent mode, there is a distinctive fanfare and callout, and then the confetti stays on-screen, so we're hoping that players do understand when they've won a tent. Please let us know if that's not the case. The tent rules don't change once you're in victory laps.

Nope.

Hmmm. I'll think about that one.

Yep.

Me too! Keep your eyes peeled, we expect it's coming pretty soon...
Thanks!

Always appreciate how thorough Ferret is regardless of game, he's always helping out on these boards. Thanks

#2932 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Joe Balcer designed Houdini and now I believe Oktoberfest to have game out of box with leg levelers all the way up, nut touching leg. Should be right on paperwork when you open box.

I hate it this way. The ball is floaty, the left orbit shot rejects back down the left side, and it's sloooooow.

Put the leg levelers half way up and the game plays great.

#2933 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well I sold IMDNLE and its fun for what it is. BUT......
You won't regret Oktoberfest if you like a unique layout with phenomenal code.
I've got an AlienLE that Ferret and Florida guy finished off and I'm telling you he is a major asset with AP.
The way the back box is presented is also GREAT. Sound is GREAT.
Can you complain about the music? Sure, but i like it and it does NOT get old.

Music is System of a Down knock off. I have spirit moves through all things in my head.

#2934 4 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

It’s a real treat. I don’t think I’d want it to be easier and more frequent (that might spoil it).

I completely agree with you!

#2935 4 years ago

A couple of observations after playing it more today.

I used to think the Corkscrew should be implemented more but its just right with the MB and Looper.

Beer barrel lock and MB is fun! Like Corkscrew, not too easy and not too difficult, just right.

There is so much going on with this game its gonna take a while to figure it all out but its a blast to play and shoot.

The little targets are a cool touch and take some precision to hit, especially the T on Prost.

The magna grab button took a little getting used to but also a neat feature.

Agree with Hank the ball is a little "floaty" and slow at times with legs all the way down, doesn't detract from the fun factor for me though. Will test back legs at half way and see how that shoots.

#2936 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A couple of observations after playing it more today.
I used to think the Corkscrew should be implemented more but its just right with the MB and Looper.
Beer barrel lock and MB is fun! Like Corkscrew, not too easy and not too difficult, just right.
There is so much going on with this game its gonna take a while to figure it all out but its a blast to play and shoot.
The little targets are a cool touch and take some precision to hit, especially the T on Prost.
The magna grab button took a little getting used to but also a neat feature.
Agree with Hank the ball is a little "floaty" and slow at times with legs all the way down, doesn't detract from the fun factor for me though. Will test back legs at half way and see how that shoots.

Thanks for posting your experience! Very helpful. Are you able to hit the manga grab shot regularly?

#2937 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Thanks for posting your experience! Very helpful. Are you able to hit the manga grab shot regularly?

I hit it five times in a row earlier today

What's cool is you can use the magna grab to set up the beer barrel ramp shot quite nicely!

The only issue I've had thus far is the game reset on me after Corkscrew multiball and Heidi kept adding up jackpots after the ball drained and then it reset, it was on my best game too.

#2938 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I hit it five times in a row earlier today
What's cool is you can use the magna grab to set up the beer barrel ramp shot quite nicely!
The only issue I've had thus far is the game reset on me after Corkscrew multiball and Heidi kept adding up jackpots after the ball drained and then it reset, it was on my best game too.

That is not happening to the one on location by me.

#2939 4 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

That is not happening to the one on location by me.

What exactly isn't happening? I'm talking about hitting the loop shot and grabbing the magnet for the beer barrel easy flip.

#2940 4 years ago

Too bad the button isn't on the lockdown bar, where it belongs ! (If you've been drinking the Kool*aid)
Hahahahahahaha!
-mof

#2941 4 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Well with around 1400 calories and no barrel multiball boosters (I think), my first jackpots started about 500k and a few shots later I cashed in a super worth 4 million. No playfield x running. I haven’t had Corkscrew running with that number of calories, so I can’t speak for that.

Quoted from Ferret:

Please let us know if that's not the case. The tent rules don't change once you're in victory laps.

The only problem then is that there is a call out in Stein Race that says “You’ve won, but shoot green shots for more points.” I’m assuming it should be “blue shots”

Yeah the victory presentation is good though with the confetti. A brief lighting effect could be thrown in though as well to really make it feel like a special moment.

Again, thanks for responding to all my questions, it means a lot.

#2942 4 years ago

Just returned from nearly a week off the grid. Seems Ferret has been on top of things, a few comments . . .

Quoted from iceman44:

I used to think the Corkscrew should be implemented more

We were judicious with the use of corkscrew ramp, we did not want it overly used, since that was lose the effect and it does slow down play a bit.

The only problem then is that there is a call out in Stein Race that says “You’ve won, but shoot green shots for more points.” I’m assuming it should be “blue shots”

When I first coded stein race, it was 'green' is good and 'red' is bad, it was then changed to match the blue we decided to use for all tent modes. I"ll need to track down where that green message is remaining. Was on my list for this week to adjust the screens in that mode, as they have a few issues.

#2943 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I can assure you I never wore that costume, that of course did not prevent the artist from making it appear that I did.

#2944 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What exactly isn't happening? I'm talking about hitting the loop shot and grabbing the magnet for the beer barrel easy flip.

The reset

#2945 4 years ago

Quoted from rosh:
"We were judicious with the use of corkscrew ramp, we did not want it overly used, since that was lose the effect and it does slow down play a bit."

Love the limited use of corkscrew ramp. Well done! IMO

The more I play the more I'm impressed with everything. I will be in the club SOON.

#2946 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I can assure you I never wore that costume,

With Nirmal going commando, I can't blame you.

#2947 4 years ago

Got it. Yes it has happened really deep into games and big scores of course but they said next code update will fix most of those issues

When going into the tent is when it triggered twice on me but that was after many tents and corkscrew MB and maybe beer barrel NB

#2948 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I like the side profile of the head,

#2949 4 years ago

I also played Oktoberfest for the first time at GSPF last weekend. Talk about a game that exceeded expectations!! I played Oktoberfest more than BKSOR and Wonka combined.

My *ONLY* gripe, if you could even call it that, is that the animations felt very low-budget. But that's the only gripe I had. But the game truly excels where it matters. The gameplay, flow, and code are all fantastic and the machine seriously felt well-built. If it were in the cards financially, I would truly consider buying one.

#2950 4 years ago

What is Inga saying when you start Rockin’ Express? Sounds like “I’m on the music”.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-balcer-confirms-oktoberfest-as-american-pinbals-next-pin/page/59?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.