(Topic ID: 224963)

Joe Balcer confirms Oktoberfest as American Pinball's next pin.

By PismoArcade

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,992 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ferret
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8880f5e6998fb0663ff4a9a77f40c92eb6c125f2 (resized).png
okt (resized).jpg
59547925-ED73-4D13-9C0B-C0B4DB7F1F2C (resized).jpeg
20210418_173000 (resized).jpg
IMG_8199 (resized).jpg
20211127_232248 (resized).jpg
BLKFRIDAY2021 (1) (resized).png
16341706819071145026220657450351 (resized).jpg
AAAABWnlUYQGnwPYrDFi3t2ZJg8xDmhdqB2hGmDLTPnpLg4SjPq15X8P8IAl66bSXZXeQjCVgv9i_WrsIbMEvcUa9pH863X- (resized).jpg
20211006_190939 (resized).jpg
47cc5c7a51600f42dccc5022b9550eca8025c861 (resized).jpg
IMG_7361 (resized).jpg
IMG_7362 (resized).jpg
Okt upgraded coil stop - blue = new (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20210620_160449 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 100.
#1251 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Only part I don’t really like is the roller coaster part.[quoted image]

Agreed

I hate how white people are stereotyped in pinball art

#1252 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

It's not my cup of tea, but belabouring the point won't change it much like it didn't change Houdini at all, which has much the same issues.

I've heard this criticism of Houdini art a lot but I don't get it and nearly every single person that sees mine in person, pinheads and non pinheads alike, comment on how beautiful it is. So maybe these are things that people who are artists or really into art notice and don't enjoy but I think most "other" people find it to be at least generally pleasing if not beautiful, at least in the case of Houdini. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to each their own, etc., etc.

#1253 5 years ago

Well, if you put Houdini next to let’s say, a Thunderbirds, (like they have in Banning) then, yeah... Houdini’s art package becomes even MORE amazing to look at!

#1254 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

The Cannon completely obscures one of the two already brutal outlanes, and on every AC/DC I've played, the ball constantly hits the under side of the cannon, then insta-drains in the right outlane. Some people claim not to suffer it,

Yeah I’ve never had that problem, but I’ve never had a problem with games where people claim things block their view. I can see and “feel” where the ball is going and if I see it about to pass under something, I know where it’s going to be in a millisecond. When I see the ball going toward the outlane on AC/DC, I can always nudge and generally save it. I get way more drains on the left actually off the TNT targets or a series of
Bounces after a cannon shot!

#1255 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Well, if you put Houdini next to let’s say, a Thunderbirds, (like they have in Banning) then, yeah... Houdini’s art package becomes even MORE amazing to look at!

Houdini is like a lot of Photoshop Sterns in the sense that it’s technically bad art, looks bad in lit promo pics, but under its own GI in person looks much much better. Elvis is an example of that...just horrible playfield art, but in a dark gameroom with its own GI & flasher show, the visual experience is transformed a bit.

#1256 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Mine is close to CV and WOZ, two games rarely compared to Thunderbirds (I hope), but yeah.

#1257 5 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Thunderbirds makes all other pinball machines play and look amazing. It’s a complete pile of trash.

#1258 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah I’ve never had that problem, but I’ve never had a problem with games where people claim things block their view. I can see and “feel” where the ball is going and if I see it about to pass under something, I know where it’s going to be in a millisecond. When I see the ball going toward the outlane on AC/DC, I can always nudge and generally save it. I get way more drains on the left actually off the TNT targets or a series of
Bounces after a cannon shot!

You don't get ball strikes on the under side of the cannon? Those aren't savable.

I've no issue with the cannons on STTNG that people moan about, and which are far less obstructive than the cannon on AC/DC.

I've absolutely zero problem with Popeye and it's one of my favourite games.

#1259 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Thunderbirds makes all other pinball machines play and look amazing. It’s a complete pile of trash.

I quite liked it. *shrug*

#1260 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

You don't get ball strikes on the under side of the cannon? Those aren't savable.
I've no issue with the cannons on STTNG that people moan about, and which are far less obstructive than the cannon on AC/DC.

That doesn’t happen on my acdc

#1261 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Never. Not in thousands of plays. I have an original run Premium.

#1262 5 years ago
Quoted from EalaDubhSidhe:

I quite liked it. *shrug*

Are you sure it was Thunderbirds you played?

#1263 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

If the ball is hitting the canon... something is wrong. Probably the wire routing.

The complaint on sttng is the shape of the slings DUE to the canons... not the canons themselves.

Right drains aren’t monsters on acdc

#1264 5 years ago

Not to derail the thread, but regarding the ACDC outlane drains, my audits show left drain is 1700 right drain is 1100.

#1265 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Are you sure it was Thunderbirds you played?

Haha, seriously!
Yesterday was my first flip of Tird-der-birds.
People complain all day long about Houdini’s shots and how there was no whitewood, etc...
Houdini plays like a masterpiece of pinball geometry compared to to Homepin’s game.
Think you’re shooting a left outer loop? Nope!
Sweet center ramp shot that returns? Nope!
Cool scoop under lift ramp? Nope!
I think this game has more targets facing upward and sideways than towards the player.
At least it has a swinging target that was kind of fun. Kinda...

I did however like the deeper concave flipper buttons though. Good job on those Homepin!

#1266 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If the ball is hitting the canon... something is wrong. Probably the wire routing.
The complaint on sttng is the shape of the slings DUE to the canons... not the canons themselves.
Right drains aren’t monsters on acdc

It's not the wiring. It hits the bottom of the assembly ... and this is after having raised it a few mm with washers. Either off the left slingshot, or when balls are pinging around quickly. My slings are still pretty nuclear even with resistors. Sometimes in a 3 ball game, all 3 balls will drain that way.

Like I said, all the other AC/DCs I've played have had the issue ... just mine seems particularly bad.

Also, I have seen people claim that the STTNG cannons are obstructive ... though I don't see it myself. Maybe if you're short?

#1267 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It's not the wiring. It hits the bottom of the assembly ... and this is after having raised it a few mm with washers. Either off the left slingshot, or when balls are pinging around quickly. My slings are still pretty nuclear even with resistors. Sometimes in a 3 ball game, all 3 balls will drain that way.
Like I said, all the other AC/DCs I've played have had the issue ... just mine seems particularly bad.
Also, I have seen people claim that the STTNG cannons are obstructive ... though I don't see it myself. Maybe if you're short?

This doesn't happen on the AC/DC LTBR LE here at all either. Do you have the coils set to soft? That takes about 5% off the power.

#1268 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This doesn't happen on the AC/DC LTBR LE here at all either. Do you have the coils set to soft? That takes about 5% off the power.

Resistors take about 20% off.

Also, I'm not sure that setting works. It was thought to be bugged on old code, I thought? There was nothing in the patch notes saying it had been fixed.

#1269 5 years ago

Is this the ac/dc tread now?

#1270 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Danke Sehr American Pinball
[quoted image]

And that's a nice alternate backglass that I see there!

#1271 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

Is this the ac/dc tread now?

No it’s a Munsters thread

71BCE536-4686-40EA-A5B8-AE47429C8847 (resized).jpeg71BCE536-4686-40EA-A5B8-AE47429C8847 (resized).jpeg
#1272 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Ball times do seem super long.
Lightning flippers?

You saw this with JJP and Balcer before.

Woz was an unorthodox game with huge outlanes that wasn’t very newbie friendly.

So they came back with hobbit, the easiest longest playing dumb game of all time.

Go for the middle ground folks!

#1273 5 years ago

In all seriousness, I got too put on quite a few plays on Oktoberfest at expo.

I came away very impressed and pleasantly surprised what was created about a theme of this. Game was very smooth and a blast to play. Art was great, shots were nice and the music was kick ass. Joe Balcer made a hellafun game here. Josh is doing a great job on code here. I’m not a fan of Houdini because of the tight shots and for me personally I don’t enjoy playing it.

Oktoberfest is just a breath of fresh air and a fun game too play.

I talked with Josh at the booth there and of the 3 Games there too play only once he had to pull the glass off once for a ball stuck somewhere. The games played flawlessly at the show and these were all prototypes!

Very impressed 2nd effort. It’s a hit as far as I’m concerned and when you guys get a chance too play one in person I think you’d agree.

I was standing next too Roger Sharpe at the unveiling watching him play and he enjoyed it as well. He did tell the team members it shot very well and the “geometry” was right !

As far as pricing I was hearing $7200-7800. They need to keep this low $7s and not scare away potential customers. With MBr coming out at $6k it’s becoming a very heated battle too get your business.

That’s my .02

#1274 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You saw this with JJP and Balcer before.
Woz was an unorthodox game with huge outlanes that wasn’t very newbie friendly.
So they came back with hobbit, the easiest longest playing dumb game of all time.
Go for the middle ground folks!

Complaining about Long games vs. short games with no context is a horrible way to critique a pinball machine.

-Content of a game matters. Hobbit has a billion things to do, so long games are fine as the content makes sense for an adventure of a game.

-Every game can be adjusted to play easier or harder

-Tournament players are in the minority, most people can’t keep a ball alive for over 2 minutes whether a game is deemed “long” or “short” by the experts.

Never listen to an opinion based on “ball time length” without context.

#1275 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Complaining about Long games vs. short games with no context is a horrible way to critique a pinball machine.
-Content of a game matters. Hobbit has a billion things to do, so long games are fine as the content makes sense for an adventure of a game.
-Every game can be adjusted to play easier or harder
-Tournament players are in the minority, most people can’t keep a ball alive for over 2 minutes whether a game is deemed “long” or “short” by the experts.
Never listen to an opinion based on “ball time length” without context.

Not complaining. Just throwing in a balcer pontification based upon some early griping. I haven’t played Oktoberfest.

#1276 5 years ago

Great job API. That is how an unveil should be done. Games played great all week and team API was there to answer questions and share the excitement of their hard work with all. This company is doing all the right things and will be around for many years to come.

#1277 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Josh is doing a great job on code here.

Don’t forget about @ferret!

#1278 5 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Don’t forget about ferret!

Oops yes absolutely! You can really tell they are stepping up the game and effort on this.

I’m not any manufacturer specific fanboy.
I own them all. I love all pinball.

I’ll tell it like it is, if the game is a steaming pile, or if it’s the 2nd coming of Christ I’ll tell ya.

Oktoberfest is a damn fun game and well done. I hope they sell a bunch.

#1279 5 years ago

I can not get away from it.

My dinner menu tonight.

29FC846D-DBAC-473F-91D5-88072F5FB465.jpeg29FC846D-DBAC-473F-91D5-88072F5FB465.jpeg
#1280 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

-Content of a game matters. Hobbit has a billion things to do...

...many of which have a very same-y feel to them. Just having a LOT of modes doesn't make the game great or even fun. It's easily the worst JJP game, and I don't see them doing much more in the way of software because even with the new software it's still overall not that fun. We're not talking WWE-level bad, but it's JJPs worst by a mile, and I'm sure Jack is relieved to watch it in the rear view mirror after a troubled development and pretty mediocre sales.

#1281 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

...many of which have a very same-y feel to them. Just having a LOT of modes doesn't make the game great or even fun. It's easily the worst JJP game, and I don't see them doing much more in the way of software because even with the new software it's still overall not that fun. We're not talking WWE-level bad, but it's JJPs worst by a mile, and I'm sure Jack is relieved to watch it in the rear view mirror after a troubled development and pretty mediocre sales.

So many lies. It’s beneath you. Play recent code. JJP’s best game, hands down. Modern masterpiece. The last great game any modern mfg has put out. Your loss if you can’t enjoy an incredible cinematic pinball adventure.

#1282 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So many lies. It’s beneath you. Play recent code. JJP’s best game, hands down. Modern masterpiece. The last great game any modern mfg has put out.

I LOL'd

#1283 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

So many lies. It’s beneath you. Play recent code. JJP’s best game, hands down. Modern masterpiece. The last great game any modern mfg has put out. Your loss if you can’t enjoy an incredible cinematic pinball adventure.

My loss then. If we're talking PRETTY, then you have a point. But I don't play pretty, and Hobbit is a very same-y game that is not much fun.

And all you have to do is look at the prices and length of time on the market (plus no more on the line) to realize that Hobbit is not the most desired JJP pin, and therefore not the masterpiece you say. You can like it (just like I and a LOT of others can dislike it), but the pricing and length of sale time says clearly "no masterpiece". Look for yourself, there's an $8500 first owner Black Arrow Hobbit with 100 plays on it today for $6650. Almost a $2000 loss in 100 plays is not "masterpiece pricing". And that's not isolated case. Hobbits often selling for $6000-$6500 IF they sell. Lots of "Not sold" too. Secondary market pricing always tells the story.

#1284 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

My loss then. If we're talking PRETTY, then you have a point. But I don't play pretty, and Hobbit is a very same-y game that is not much fun.
And all you have to do is look at the prices and length of time on the market (plus no more on the line) to realize that Hobbit is not the most desired JJP pin, and therefore not the masterpiece you say. You can like it (just like I and a LOT of others can dislike it), but the pricing and length of sale time says clearly "no masterpiece".

The “Pinside tastemakers” are wrong. They like Goatf***ers and every Zizzle-with-flow Stern puts out. The “market” is irrelevant to how I enjoy and review games. I thought Hobbit was garbage at first. So did you. That’s where it’s rep in this forum from the vocal haters comes from. Guess what? Play it now. It’s not the same game it used to be.

I don’t play unfun games. We can agree that WWE is a piece of shit. I’d never own or play a game that bad. I play Hobbit because it’s very fun. I like an adventure style game like TSPP & LOTR every so often, and Hobbit is the only modern game in that style.

#1285 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The “Pinside tastemakers” are wrong. They like Goatf***ers and every Zizzle-with-flow Stern puts out.

This is a generality, but likely true if you narrow the scope. How about you name some names? I'll likely nod my head. Especially on the ones shilling for Stern on the down low who think they're good at it.

Quoted from Rarehero:

The “market” is irrelevant to how I enjoy and review games. I thought Hobbit was garbage at first. So did you. That’s where it’s rep in this forum from the vocal haters comes from. Guess what? Play it now.

I have. Still sucks. Less suckage, but it still falls short of greatness.

Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s not the same game it used to be.

This is 100% true. It's just that they raised it out of the code sewer and into mildly enjoyable, undeniably beautiful game that I still don't like and is no masterpiece.

Quoted from Rarehero:

I don’t play unfun games. We can agree that WWE is a piece of shit. I’d never own or play a game that bad. I play Hobbit because it’s very fun. I like an adventure style game like TSPP & LOTR every so often, and Hobbit is the only modern game in that style.

If you left it at "I think Hobbit is fun" and didn't go Goatf***ers/Zizzle hype level crazy saying Hobbit was a "masterpiece" then I would have been, "meh, we'll agree to disagree" but I'd let it pass. But to put out there that somehow I and the market in general have it totally wrong and Hobbit is AMAZING NOW is just objectively wrong. The new software made it a lot better, but it didn't make it close to good enough to be in the "masterpiece" universe. And the secondary market in general (even outside Pinside) reinforces that with the declining number of greenbacks changing hands for the game.

#1286 5 years ago

-There are a lot of buying options out there and when it comes to Hobbit, most people don’t care about the movies, so that takes it off their “must spend lots of money on this” list. Theme is important.

-Pinside taste makers seem to now like math-depth & and not story/adventure depth.

-Pinside taste makers now hate widebodies, even tho TZ & STTNG were on every collector’s list for decades.

Hobbit pre-orders were $7500. So, where it’s priced in the aftermarket right now is respectable considering all these factors. I’m happy with my Smaug for the price I paid for it. Would I pay the current NIB JJP price for it? No way....but I wouldn’t buy any of their games for that price lol.

#1287 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

-There are a lot of buying options out there and when it comes to Hobbit, most people don’t care about the movies, so that takes it off their “must spend lots of money on this” list. Theme is important.
-Pinside taste makers seem to now like math-depth & and not story/adventure depth.
-Pinside taste makers now hate widebodies, even tho TZ & STTNG were on every collector’s list for decades.
Hobbit pre-orders were $7500. So, where it’s priced in the aftermarket right now is respectable considering all these factors. I’m happy with my Smaug for the price I paid for it. Would I pay the current NIB JJP price for it? No way....but I wouldn’t buy any of their games for that price lol.

There is not a single pinball machine that has you doing math. If your not smart enough to push a lock bar button, then press a flipper button, and then press the lock bar button again then you cant really blame Dwight for your short comings.

TH is better then it should be with its layout. They managed to make a decent game out of something that really shouldn't work. Its really good at some things but it will always have that layout.

#1288 5 years ago

I haven't yet played Oktoberfest but it looks super fun. Pinsiders and the folks at American Pinball deserve a thread to talk about Oktoberfest.

#1289 5 years ago

Start a thread for owners. I would but I’m not buying the game (I don’t think).

#1290 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

In all seriousness, I got too put on quite a few plays on Oktoberfest at expo.
I came away very impressed and pleasantly surprised what was created about a theme of this. Game was very smooth and a blast to play. Art was great, shots were nice and the music was kick ass. Joe Balcer made a hellafun game here. Josh is doing a great job on code here. I’m not a fan of Houdini because of the tight shots and for me personally I don’t enjoy playing it.
Oktoberfest is just a breath of fresh air and a fun game too play.
I talked with Josh at the booth there and of the 3 Games there too play only once he had to pull the glass off once for a ball stuck somewhere. The games played flawlessly at the show and these were all prototypes!
Very impressed 2nd effort. It’s a hit as far as I’m concerned and when you guys get a chance too play one in person I think you’d agree.
I was standing next too Roger Sharpe at the unveiling watching him play and he enjoyed it as well. He did tell the team members it shot very well and the “geometry” was right !
As far as pricing I was hearing $7200-7800. They need to keep this low $7s and not scare away potential customers. With MBr coming out at $6k it’s becoming a very heated battle too get your business.
That’s my .02

This is good to hear. I'm looking forward to playing Oktoberfest.

#1291 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Start a thread for owners. I would but I’m not buying the game (I don’t think).

Or we could use this thread that has "Oktoberfest" in it's name to discuss it.

#1292 5 years ago

I played it and thought it was a lot of fun. Got some duck mode going. I really like the roller coaster. The metal supports resemble a real roller coaster.

LTG : )

#1293 5 years ago

Did they mention when it would be shipping?

#1294 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Did they mention when it would be shipping?

December 2018 or January 2019

#1295 5 years ago

The more I look at this, the more I dig it. I think this will be a great pin. I have Sterns, but a Spooky on order...and a Data East coming...this may be my first American Pinball. What a great time for pinball. So much to choose from.

#1296 5 years ago

A couple of crazy ass dopes arguing with each other is priceless!

In the meantime, this thread is about Oktoberfest, a cool looking pin. Not idiot drivel over other pins.

#1297 5 years ago

I was told Thursday that I was first on the order list. Email sent at 630 am pacific before reveal. Recieved my confirmation later in day. Here's hoping its here before Christmas!

#1298 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And all you have to do is look at the prices and length of time on the market (plus no more on the line) to realize that Hobbit is not the most desired JJP pin, and therefore not the masterpiece you say. You can like it (just like I and a LOT of others can dislike it), but the pricing and length of sale time says clearly "no masterpiece". Look for yourself, there's an $8500 first owner Black Arrow Hobbit with 100 plays on it today for $6650. Almost a $2000 loss in 100 plays is not "masterpiece pricing". And that's not isolated case. Hobbits often selling for $6000-$6500 IF they sell. Lots of "Not sold" too. Secondary market pricing always tells the story.

An HUO LE sold locally here a few months back for $7200. There's always going to be sales where games are purposely priced to sell quickly. The lowest priced sale doesn't mean that is the average selling price for the game all of a sudden. Remember the HUO Star Trek LE for $6k? I do (tried to buy it, lol)...but that's not the new average selling price of the game though just because that one sold for the price. Condition, and location also heavily impacts game pricing.

Also, a LOT of others like The Hobbit as well The game is incredible with its latest code, what JJP did with 2.96, and now 2.97 (soon 3.0) is very impressive.

#1299 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

An HUO LE sold locally here a few months back for $7200. There's always going to be sales where games are purposely priced to sell quickly. The lowest priced sale doesn't mean that is the average selling price for the game all of a sudden. Remember the HUO Star Trek LE for $6k? I do...that's not the new average selling price of the game though.
Also, a LOT of others like The Hobbit as well The game is incredible with its latest code.

Of course. There's a wide range of sale prices due to geography, motivation, and time of year, but on a "masterpiece" the price trend is generally up. Hobbit is down to flat over time. That was the only point - using the sales data to be a more objective refutation of the game being a masterpiece. That doesn't mean people can't like it, but that simple sales price data point helps keep the hyperbole to a simmer.

#1300 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You do realize Hobbit holds the royal crown for Math-Depth right? do mode A and xyz modes will be multiplied, etc... And how many modes and multiplier algorithms are there in hobbit? ...nuff said. And I'm Not saying it's a bad thing, as I love that kind of detail to code. I'm just saying, Hobbit is the champ in the Math-Depth department, IMO; though, Pirates is taking a stab at surpassing it.

EDIT: And the first thing I'd do if I ever owned a hobbit is remove the center post, add lightning flippers, open the outlanes, and have at it. That's what's so great about the code, sure there's enough depth to cover a 45+ minute game, but progressing through most the meat of the content and wizard modes can be achieved with a hard setup game like that which makes subsequent games different from the previous.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 39.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 140.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,795.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

There are 4,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 100.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-balcer-confirms-oktoberfest-as-american-pinbals-next-pin/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.