Pinball and Video Game Technician
Chicago Gaming Company, Cicero, IL
Chicago Gaming is seeking a Game Technician to aid in the electrical and mechanical repairs of pinball and video games.
CGC is an industry leader in the manufacturing of arcade cabinetry, video games, and pinball machines. As a recognized leader in the amusement and entertainment industry, CGC has a rich history of manufacturing a variety of equipment.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills, abilities, and experience:
• Good organizational skills
• Works independently that requires little direction
• Great attitude and an eagerness to resolve issues.
• Experience assembling and disassembling mechanical components
• Ability to work and communicate well with customers in supporting the product we have sold
• Experience with electrical soldering
• Ability to use a multimeter
• Ability to handle a wide range of tools
• Ability to read a wiring diagram a plus
• Pinball service experience is a big plus
• Basic computer skills
If you enjoy a fun, fast paced work environment, the ability to work in a family friendly atmosphere, and are searching for employment within a company that offers opportunities to grow, then we would like to hear from you!
This position is basically a Monday – Friday, regular business hours opportunity located in our facility in Cicero, IL. You might be required to attend trade shows from time to time. Compensation is based upon experience the candidate can offer. For immediate consideration, please respond with your most recent resume to Salesadmin@chicago-gaming.com
To learn more about CGC visit our website below: Chicago-gaming.com
Chicago Gaming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
• Driver's License
Robin "I will sticky this unique opportunity for a few days. I hope we can help a Pinsider to a new job!"