Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150117_164111.jpg
Diverter.jpg
Div_metal.jpg
Div_clear.jpg
Div_clear_close.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nycon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have mentioned in the JM owners club thread that I might be able to make clear diverters for the left row of the ball matrix. One user expressed interest, so I decided to make the piece. I think it turned out really well and I like it much better than the metal diverter, simply because it does not obstruct the view.

Part comparison:
Diverter.jpgDiverter.jpg

Metal diverter on ramp:
Div_metal.jpgDiv_metal.jpg

Clear diverter on ramp:
Div_clear.jpgDiv_clear.jpg

Closeup of clear diverter:
Div_clear_close.jpgDiv_clear_close.jpg

Unfortunately every piece needs to be shipped internationally, so I have to ask for 15$ shipped (international signed-for letter). Shipping time to the USA might take 4-5 weeks, although it is sent via Airmail. Shipping to most other countries is faster, especially inside of Europe.

If anyone is interested please post here or contact me directly via PM.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks. With such a small part I am not really looking into making money but rather giving back something to the community, the 10$ basically cover international shipping, packaging and PayPal.

I have a few other projects in the works and even more stuck in my head, so there will definitely be more to come

#6 9 years ago

Sure are I've got a guy who can do direct-to-plastics printing, including printing white. I hope that I can arrange to meet up with him in two weeks to have a creative brainstorming and test-printing session. He is a pinhead himself, so that might make for a pleasant evening.

Another idea a have in mind is something cool for the backboard, for the JM. I also have a pretty cool and, in my opinion, stylish mod for W?D which I already have in my machine. I am now waiting for various parts to arrive from China which usually takes four to six weeks. The thing with both is that I want to have the materials ready for a small batch of 10, so that I am able to immediately make and ship one for everybody who is interested.

#9 9 years ago

Packages for everybody who has contacted me are either packed and shipped or packed and wait to be shipped on Monday. As asked for in the shipping PMs I sent out I would really appreciate some feedback from you guys.

If anybody is still interested: I still have a few to spare and can always make new ones on the fly.

#10 9 years ago

I just realized today that I should have put customs forms (CN 22) on the boxes that I shipped to the USA. Unfortunately I was not informed of that in my post office. I read about that yesterday and today, while shipping two more, I asked whether this is required and got "Yes" as an answer. I further inquired as to why I was not informed a few days before when making the first shipments and was basically told that they do not care anymore as most customers tell them to ship it anyways, which they then usually do.

I sincerely apologize if this is causing you any trouble. In Germany when something is held up by customs we have to personally retrieve it from the next agency which might be located a few kilometers away. I hope you will get your shipment without delay and problems, as it basically just is a box-type envelope with almost no weight other then the cardboard box itself.

Unfortunately this affects all shipments made until today. Those of you that recieved a message stating that I will be shipping on Monday will have the customs form on the package declaring a "Plastic part" with 10g of weight and 2$ of value, and so will any further orders of this item.

I am sorry again, rest assured that for further shipments to the USA and other non-EU countries this will not happen again.

1 week later
#18 9 years ago

I am glad you like my design. 3D-printing has its very own advantages depending on the application but I have to agree that a clear part looks much better than an opaque one here, now it looks as if it is part of the ramp rather than just an additional distracting part.
The metal diverter is not too bad by itself and initially I did not really think there would be much interest but I am more than happy to be proven wrong.

That said: I can always make more, so you need not worry that I might run out of stock

If I manage to take some time to work on my other ideas for the JM then I will have more to present in two or three weeks time.

1 week later
#24 9 years ago

@swampfire: Please wait until monday. If you have not recieved anything until then send me a PM and I will ship another package out to you.

@esoteric_rt/pubaw: I'll send you a PM shortly.

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

Short update on my part: Swampfire did not recieve his because somehow he forgot to complete the payment Diverter has been shipped last week and should arrive soon. Apparently only one package has been lost in transit so far.

Another shameless bump in case someone else fancies one ;-P

1 week later
#33 9 years ago

@pubaw: Shipping to you was the slowest yet... Usually packages to the US arrive within two weeks. But then agian I guess that is okay, if I order something from the US it usually takes three weeks as well and shipping is more expensive

3 months later
#35 8 years ago

Replied to you and one other member

4 weeks later
#40 8 years ago

Sorry for not replying but I had a family emergency that I had to take care of which left me with not a single minute of spare time for about three weeks now. Your package has been shipped even before you tried to contact me again, but please understand that shipping to Brazil takes wuite some time taking into account that I use a quite cheap shipping method. Shipments that stay inside the EU usually arrive within three working days, USA and south america take 3-4 weeks on average.

Please rest assured that I do not need to screw a few people over 10$.

Edit: I have seen your PM and PayPal dispute but none of your emails that you mentioned have reached me....

3 weeks later
#43 8 years ago

Everything seems to settle down a bit now. Thanks for your understanding. Please be patient, i have had packages arrive after 5-6 weeks depending on the destination. Packages to Europe usually arrive within three days though. I have no clue what makes them take so long for overseas destinations as they are shipped as air mail...

1 month later
#46 8 years ago

Unfortunately I have to increase shipping costs to an item total of 15$. Several packages to the US have been lost in transit. Only to the US, mind you. In addition to this, shipping to the US seems to take a lot longer than listed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nycon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jm-johnny-mnemonic-clear-matrix-ramp-diverter?tu=Nycon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.