Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9322962.jpg
    Dial-It-In.jpg
    Capturejjp.jpg
    mrnolan.png

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

- Post removed. See closing post. -

#2 8 years ago

Sounds promising.

#3 8 years ago

Send money NOW !

#4 8 years ago

WTF? New here with no posts and if what you are saying is the truth you are violating a lot of trust to have this knowledge and disclose well kept secrets to the masses.

#5 8 years ago

Sounds great. Muppets and Toy Story, 2 great themes, awesome!

#6 8 years ago

A pinball machine with a cell phone toy? I'll pass.

#7 8 years ago

Dose the cell phone call me on my real cell phone?
    I'm not gonna have to get one of those Bluetooth ear things to answer calls while I'm playing I hope.

#8 8 years ago

If the cell phone toy plays candy crush I'm in!

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

A pinball machine with a cell phone toy? I'll pass.

When you drain it texts you mocking emoji.

#10 8 years ago

Wow if JJP is aquiring Disney licensing thats a major score.

#11 8 years ago

Star Wars in 2020 would be epic.

#12 8 years ago

Wally and the Mexican CAD drafters would be a great band name.

#13 8 years ago

Let the girls in!
    mrnolan.pngmrnolan.png

#14 8 years ago

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Or at least hear it from a much more reliable source.

#15 8 years ago

Will you also comment in this topic with your real Pinside account? That's how they catch you.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from JerseyBoy:

Are you a mole or a former employee that was let go?

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from JerseyBoy:

WHOA You may be telling the Truth:

http://www.trademarkia.com/dialed-in-86507109.html

#18 8 years ago

Capturejjp.JPGCapturejjp.JPG

#19 8 years ago

Or am I just a fish on your hook?

#20 8 years ago

This seems like former employee pissed off about something... You want us to believe it post some pics, I'm sure you have some

#21 8 years ago

Muppets a poor choice? That's an IP I'd actually be excited for.

#22 8 years ago

And just goes to show you:

Comedy isn't easy.

#23 8 years ago

Time to start dialing up some cool mods for this game.

Dial-It-In.jpgDial-It-In.jpg

#24 8 years ago

I heard almost the exact same thing about the general theme a few months ago - Also heard about actual phone integration, but none of the other details.

You hear it once it's just a rumour. You hear it twice its still a rumour.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

You hear it once it's just a rumour. You hear it twice its still a rumour.

Well don't keep us in suspense, what happens when you hear it the third time?

This is either a bad joke, or really poor form. I know people love rumors, but this is just vindictive, and it hurts people and games.

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Well don't keep us in suspense, what happens when you hear it the third time?
    This is either a bad joke, or really poor form. I know people love rumors, but this is just vindictive, and it hurts people and games.

I doubt what he posted is enough information (if true) to make people not buy a Hobbit.

#27 8 years ago

Looking at the other TM's for JJP

http://www.trademarkia.com/company-jj-pinball-llc-4173128-page-1-2

I wonder if this is just some new idea JJP has as a product (a way to get a game setup or 'dialed in') and the OP is just trying to stir things up.

#28 8 years ago

All speculation. You have to make a 2nd game before you make a 3rd.

I can say this, I'm a hobbit pro se/le buyer

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I know people love rumors, but this is just vindictive, and it hurts people and games.

i agree that the OP is hurting pinball and generally acting like a dickhead, but unfortunately i think he is a legit mole or disgruntled former employee. what he says has the "ring" of truth to my ears. someone engaging in mere speculation wouldn't state stuff that bizarre nor that specific, and it fits too well with the corroborating evidence. :/ i don't know anything. just a feeling. plus there is always the fact that the stuff he mentioned is in early stages of development, it's not fair to judge it anyway.

here's some pure speculation from me though: Jack's doing Disney properties (Muppets, Pixar) because he's chasing the real cash cow -- Star Wars.

#30 8 years ago

Let the op say what he wants. The truth shouldn't hurt, and if it's all false, well... whatever. His bed...

Still interesting.

#31 8 years ago

Who knows if this is true or not. I can see both The Muppets and Toy Story doing well (although TS is old news now unless there is another version in the pipeline). POTC? Is there really still demand for this? I'm trying to remember what the last film was about and nothing springs to mind. Given there's already one game based on the theme I can't see there being the demand for another.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from johngravenews:

Who knows if this is true or not. I can see both The Muppets and Toy Story doing well (although TS is old news now unless there is another version in the pipeline). POTC? Is there really still demand for this? I'm trying to remember what the last film was about and nothing springs to mind. Given there's already one game based on the theme I can't see there being the demand for another.

9322962.jpg9322962.jpg

There is a new toy story and pirates set to release in 2017

•Toy Story 4 – 6/16/17
    •Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – 7/7/17

#33 8 years ago

Guess both theme's make a bit more sense then. I'd still be surprised is there is enough demand for another POTC though.

Toy Story would be an interesting one. Would a game firmly aimed at kids actually work given most sales are for adults? I can see it doing well on location but does that translate to home sales? I've always been a bit surprised that there has never been a Scooby Doo pin (complete with secret passages and revolving doors)

#34 8 years ago

Am I the only person that thinks this sounds too stupid to be true?

#35 8 years ago

Not sure the motives of this thread, but information is very specific so I am guessing some of it is true.

How would a 2 way mirror work in a game?

And so maybe the game changer is how our phones interact with the game....

#36 8 years ago

New coast2coast in 5....4....3...2.....

#37 8 years ago

Pinside should remove this thread. If true, the implications of disclosure to a mans business are substantial. That's something we universally care about on this board. Even if false, not saying it's speculation has the same impact. Take it off pinside. This is vindictive.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I know people love rumors, but this is just vindictive, and it hurts people and games.

Quoted from daveispinball:

Pinside should remove this thread. If true, the implications of disclosure to a mans business are substantial. That's something we universally care about on this board. Even if false, not saying it's speculation has the same impact. Take it off pinside. This is vindictive.

I have to agree with these two posts. Creating a new Pinside account and immediately posting potential "company secrets" is not something I want Pinside to be a part of. As far as I know, Jack has been trying hard to keep game #3 under wraps and I see no point in this kind of speculative info being leaked. This is not just a case of people speculating theme or title of an upcoming game.

Hey, this is also a good time to tell you about our soon to launch site update which, amongst a lot of other cool stuff, includes completely rewritten community rules! They include these two paragraphs:

Be Respectful Towards the Industry
    Just as we want our members to be respectful to one another, we also want the same courtesy extended to the companies and hard-working people of the pinball industry. Pinside welcomes discussion and opinions – even criticism, if warranted – pertaining to a company’s work or product, but attacking, insulting, or targeting companies and/or specific individuals in the industry is forbidden.

Make speculative claims without fact: Speculation and opinions are fun to share and discuss, but avoid stating speculation as fact. Any claims of fact or allegations made on the forum must be supported by evidence and/or a trustworthy source. Moderators reserve the right to modify or remove claims of fact that lack proper supporting evidence.

Keep in mind that Pinside is about spreading our love for pinball, not about damaging the companies involved in making them.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjps-new-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.