(Topic ID: 83994)

JJP's investment opportunity fall through?

By Part_3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-216.jpg
    windowlicker.jpg
    obi.jpg
    914079591.jpg
    sexy-batgirl-20511-1292211213-4.jpg
    catwoman_t089s_by_raffaelemarinetti-d5wi3qa.jpg
    supertroopers-874.jpg
    damon-affleck-batman-robin-meme.jpg
    Lingerie-Football-League-LA-Temptations.jpg
    4041364113_9ce7562b41_o.jpg
    2834630.jpg
    Lingerie-Football-League-058.jpg
    in-before-lock-1.jpg
    bth_stooges.jpg
    boob squeeze.gif
    untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#170 10 years ago

Seriously, this thread sounds like a bunch of middle school girls arguing over a boy. Enough already. If you are waiting for a WOZ, stick to those threads. To call the man's financials into question is ludicrous. Why not those doing so share their financial balances with us?

Jack is being snarky because that's Jack. He is who he is...you guys really don't get it. He doesn't owe people anything more than a GREAT pinball machine. Which he is delivering as fast as he can. Innovation comes with setbacks and delays.

Some on pinside act as if Jack needs to reveal every internal detail of his company to you...this is a PRIVATE COMPANY!!!! You don't own stock in JJP just because you ordered a game. So stop acting like little children and worry about something more important in life. This is getting real old.

I just wish Jack wouldn't waste his time on here, but again, he's the boss and can do what he likes. If you don't want one of his games, just get your money back and stop bitching. IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!!

It's like some of you just want to bitch because it gives you a purpose in life. Seriously, stop and move on with your life.

#197 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

This stuff is important when people have paid up front. And answers given are ambiguous so questions remain.
    Usually when companies receive capital, there is a process of due diligence based on conditions, and if any are broken the deal can be terminated.
    Curious that it has been removed from JJP website and it is curious that a definitive answer was not forthcoming.
    Hardly surprising what has followed.

Do you get it? Seriously man. This IS NOT BUYING STOCK IN A COMPANY! Anyone who paid upfront CAN and WILL get their money back if they don't like the wait. If they feel Jack missed their delivery date, he will refund them! If they think it's been too long, he'll hook them up. Jack is not freaking Bernie Madoff here.

People are acting like JJP is going to go under and they will lose their money. That's ludicrous! Just because a freaking press release is taken off the site. I mean, it's old news. Companies take down press releases all the time.

Nothing but people's fears and anxieties at work here. You want to feel betrayed, abused, hurt and lied to, so you constantly pick on JJP. And someone said it best, the people bitching the most DON'T EVEN HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE! Most don't even have a WOZ on order, they are just joining together in a mob, because, IT GIVES YOU A PURPOSE.

I've seen this before. On many forums...It's usually the wait, setbacks and delays that make people join together and moan. 99% of those people have no clue how a company runs. They have no empathy. If they spent one day of their lives actually building something, they'd realize that you are 100% at the mercy of your suppliers. And that finding suppliers or a replacement if something goes wrong takes A LOT OF TIME. And this is a pinball machine...by nature they are designed to break A LOT. You're dropping a metal ball and shooting it at mechanical parts that wear.

Can we all just stop beating this dead horse. The code is done, the LED issue will be fixed soon, and then we're going to have a game in the end that is awesome. What will the mob bitch about then? WAAAAA....This Ruby Red edition isn't fair, I want my Emerald City to be the rare one...

#234 10 years ago

Look, can we all just step away from this thread now? A bunch of people on the internet trying to figure the financials of a private company is inane, no? The financials are fine, don't let one website occurrence start a war.

And can we all stop acting like some of us are more qualified than others to chime in on stuff. Jeez. It's not like time on pinside makes one smarter / more informed. With the amount of mis-information and speculation on this site, I'd say those who spend too much time here (myself included) are more likely to think and act irrationally.

There's a big world of much more important stuff going on. If you actually engage with the real world, the wait for a pinball machine is a lot easier, trust me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjps-investment-opportunity-fall-through?tu=kaneda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.