(Topic ID: 83994)

JJP's investment opportunity fall through?

By Part_3

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-216.jpg
    windowlicker.jpg
    obi.jpg
    914079591.jpg
    sexy-batgirl-20511-1292211213-4.jpg
    catwoman_t089s_by_raffaelemarinetti-d5wi3qa.jpg
    supertroopers-874.jpg
    damon-affleck-batman-robin-meme.jpg
    Lingerie-Football-League-LA-Temptations.jpg
    4041364113_9ce7562b41_o.jpg
    2834630.jpg
    Lingerie-Football-League-058.jpg
    in-before-lock-1.jpg
    bth_stooges.jpg
    boob squeeze.gif
    untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hobbypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#48 10 years ago

So not a wide body but an engineering marvel....... Interest piqued. Will be nice to see PPS/Stern/JJP all competing at the same time. Looking forward to it

#53 10 years ago

Generally I don't like widebodies. Still liking my WOZ though. IJ and TZ - depends on the individual game. When tuned in right and tight I enjoy em. I don't think much of the others. But I don't think much of LOTR either. Point is its all personal preference. Could make a crude comparison of Pins to Women and what guys like to play vs add to their home collection but I'll bite my tongue. Variety makes the world go round.

#237 10 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Time will tell all................The real question in my opinion is not whether Jack runs out of money, but how much longer is he going to want to deal with us and this industry. Let's be honest, I think it is safe to say, things didn't turn out the way he thought it would. With remakes coming out, there will be pressure on demand and margins..........Not too mention direct competition from the same people that supplied you your parts.

I think/hope the honeymoon on remakes will be short lived and would be limited to a pretty short list of games. That is unless the price comes down under $5k. Hobbyists should IMO think strategically on where they want their money to go. Owning a NIB condition classic is pretty cool, but does little to keep the hobby going forward. Personally I don't want repro'd classics at the expense of losing development of new games. . And yes I'm currently in on an MMr. I think MMr, CC, MB, maybe one or two others can be absorbed. Beyond that will cause problems for 1 or all 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hobbypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjps-investment-opportunity-fall-through?tu=Hobbypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.