(Topic ID: 83994)

JJP's investment opportunity fall through?

By Part_3

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 357 posts
  • 114 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-216.jpg
    windowlicker.jpg
    obi.jpg
    914079591.jpg
    sexy-batgirl-20511-1292211213-4.jpg
    catwoman_t089s_by_raffaelemarinetti-d5wi3qa.jpg
    supertroopers-874.jpg
    damon-affleck-batman-robin-meme.jpg
    Lingerie-Football-League-LA-Temptations.jpg
    4041364113_9ce7562b41_o.jpg
    2834630.jpg
    Lingerie-Football-League-058.jpg
    in-before-lock-1.jpg
    bth_stooges.jpg
    boob squeeze.gif
    untitled.png

This topic is closed.

There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
    #151 5 years ago

The ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me.
    Jack is getting WOZ out to buyers. Slower than some buyers would like, and definitely slower than Jack would like.
    It is what it is.
    The WOZ pins that are out there seem solid from what I've heard. Problems? Yes, but JJP has been there to fix every issue that's come up. That's certainly no worse than Stern.

You guys that have the balls to call him out and comment on his financial affairs need to shake your head. It's absolutely none of your F'n business.
    If you don't think Jack can stay afloat, then don't send him money. Buy a resale machine or wait until your local distributor has one in stock.

Commenting on here, questioning whether his partner has backed out or not, without any indication other than the removal of an announcement on his own website. You guys are pathetic.
    A rumour like this could cause someone to doubt making a WOZ purchase.
    In other words, your stupid comments may be costing him money.

Jack himself takes the time to join us on Pinside, and now others jump on him defending his company against these unfounded comments.

I guess it's plain to see that some people should spend more time playing pinball, and less time sharing their ignorance about it.

-a Stern fanboy

#152 5 years ago

Sorry but I have to disagree . First you say this talk may stop folks from paying but you also say don't comment just don't send money.
    Look it's simple . Due to the delays people get antsy. The investment stuff was removed and someone asked.
    All Jack had to say was its unrelated all is in place and still on. "We have our investors ".
    But that's not been said so we have this .
    I almost bought WOZ 3 times only to be thwarted by odd delivery messages which proved to be true. So I am a perfect example . Their answers matter as to wether our dollars go there .

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from JerseyJack:

There is nothing to respond to. The news release spoke for itself. Next....

But the news release was ambiguous and pulled. I suppose some here might read too much into that. Maybe a "yes, the investors are still on board. End of discussion" post would have sufficed.

#154 5 years ago

why do i care about investors, i will buy one when i see one, simple.

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe Keith should weigh in since he did LOTR and TSPP, the two deepest coded pins. And I'd throw WPT in the mix, yes that was Keith too.

I seem to recall Keith himself weighing in on this very topic recently and crowning WPT over those other two. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, you're the king of digging up old quotes ice, find it for us.

#156 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

If you don't think Jack can stay afloat, then don't send him money.

In all seriousness (because I do agree with that statement) the problem isn't the people who haven't sent him money yet. The problem is the people who already have. I think they deserve some answers. If Jack wants to do it on his private JJP forum and people want to come here and say "it's none of your effing business what Jack actually said, but I'm satisfied as someone with skin the in the game" then that's good enough for me. But I have friends who waited for years for their games, some who bailed after too many broken promises, and it personally bothers me because of that.

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

In all seriousness (because I do agree with that statement) the problem isn't the people who haven't sent him money yet. The problem is the people who already have. I think they deserve some answers. If Jack wants to do it on his private JJP forum and people want to come here and say "it's none of your effing business what Jack actually said, but I'm satisfied as someone with skin the in the game" then that's good enough for me. But I have friends who waited for years for their games, some who bailed after too many broken promises, and it personally bothers me because of that.

If your friends have concerns, then they should call Jack and speak with him directly.
    If they like what they hear, great. If not, ask for a refund.
    People like you, who are essentially just stirring up crap, are the problem.

Unless you have real news, commenting like this can be dangerous.
    I for one wish JJP much success and appreciate his making a go on this.
    Let's be supportive and not destructive.

#158 5 years ago

I'm a new pinsider but for what it's worth I'm surprised that the hardcore pinball community enthusiasts aren't doing whatever they can to support the man and his company that's trying to get established in such a small niche marketplace like pinball. When you think of how daunting of a task this endeavor is in today's economy and digital box gaming world, and amongst the ashes of other well established pinball companies having failed, I'd rather look beyond whatever startup challenges and issues he's having. His entrance and established success in this market will push technology limits for both players and we will all benefit. Who wants one player in ANY market? I don't know many that would want to risk it all and enter into this limited market.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for what Jack is up to. I can't wait to see years down the road and what he's able to innovate with the talented team he's amassed.

#159 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

The ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me.
    Jack is getting WOZ out to buyers. Slower than some buyers would like, and definitely slower than Jack would like.
    It is what it is.
    The WOZ pins that are out there seem solid from what I've heard. Problems? Yes, but JJP has been there to fix every issue that's come up. That's certainly no worse than Stern.
    You guys that have the balls to call him out and comment on his financial affairs need to shake your head. It's absolutely none of your F'n business.
    If you don't think Jack can stay afloat, then don't send him money. Buy a resale machine or wait until your local distributor has one in stock.
    Commenting on here, questioning whether his partner has backed out or not, without any indication other than the removal of an announcement on his own website. You guys are pathetic.
    A rumour like this could cause someone to doubt making a WOZ purchase.
    In other words, your stupid comments may be costing him money.
    Jack himself takes the time to join us on Pinside, and now others jump on him defending his company against these unfounded comments.
    I guess it's plain to see that some people should spend more time playing pinball, and less time sharing their ignorance about it.
    -a Stern fanboy

Ignorance? Really? There's ignorance alright. What's that saying about pointing a finger and three pointing back.

I will give you two rock solid reasons why it's people's F'n business.

1. People have paid for games and haven't received them yet.
    2. People own games and are concerned that if the worse scenario plays out, they are left with an unsupported game with fears of replacement game specific parts and more importantly fixes for the major light issue.

That you can see it anyway other is astonishing to me.

These types of conversations come with the territory. In my profession, I have to demonstrate my credit and bond worthiness on a daily basis to current and potential clients (ie pinball buyers in thissituation). I have also had to confront and dispel rumors from competitors about my companies health. This is everyday stuff really. Jack isn't made of glass, he's a big boy; though I'm sure he's happy with all the water you are carrying for him.

I will give you props. All that tough keyboard comando typing almost, I say almost, scared me into not replying. Lmao.

Post edited by moderator: Warning - you were fine until you started calling another pinsider a keyboard commando, no need, you point was made

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

If your friends have concerns, then they should call Jack and speak with him directly.

Quoted from Chambahz:

all problems end with results...period. if problems persist who's fault is that? comments will stop when evidence dictates otherwise. so keep all the dirt under the carpet and eliminate discussion? i think we need more crap stirrers and less crap takers.

#161 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

Sure, been there. Jack's never had trouble issuing a refund, no beef there.

Here's where we part ways. I'm far from a JJP hater, but I'm not gonna muzzle myself because it might be "dangerous". Either Jack gets the job done or he doesn't, my words aren't gonna change that, and frankly his aren't either. We've hit a point where it's put up or shut up, and promises and vague dodges aren't really worth much. If I'm a skeptic and the games ship and people are happy then I'll learn to temper it. Right now I'm not seeing enough. My philosophy is to speak my mind, and be honest. I'm not spreading rumors about Jack, if I hear something I'm keeping it to myself.

The fact is that a news item was pulled, it obviously wasn't a clerical error, and Jack doesn't actually want to address it. If that's "stirring up crap" then I guess I'd just say hey, it's reality, and people are rightfully concerned and/or curious. The latter might not be productive, but this is a forum, it's what happens here; we get together to BS and talk.

#162 5 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

Ignorance? Really? There's ignorance alright. What's that saying about pointing a finger and three pointing back.
    I will give you two rock solid reasons why it's people's F'n business.
    1. People have paid for games and haven't received them yet.
    2. People own games and are concerned that if the worse scenario plays out, they are left with an unsupported game with fears of replacement game specific parts and more importantly fixes for the major light issue.
    That you can see it anyway other is astonishing to me.
    These types of conversations come with the territory. In my profession, I have to demonstrate my credit and bond worthiness on a daily basis to current and potential clients (ie pinball buyers in thissituation). I have also had to confront and dispel rumors from competitors about my companies health. This is everyday stuff really. Jack isn't made of glass, he's a big boy; though I'm sure he's happy with all the water you are carrying for him.
    I will give you props. All that tough keyboard comando typing almost, I say almost, scared me into not replying. Lmao.

I'm going to reply to #2
    pin2k parts are around from lockwhenlit.com... For a few years I would send him broken CPU, bad driver boards for Rfm and swe1 and he would fix or have more. People thought the same way about pin2k becoming paper weights and non fixable..

All Jjp boards are serviceable and recreatable. If your worried no one will be able to fix your games some day ill say right now don't worry!!!!
    I can make every board that's in that game, the led fix we worked on, it's coming, ill have that too, the game lock up is solved, I can fix that too,,, no one will ever be stuck with a Jjp game that's a paper weight. End of discussion take it off your list...

#163 5 years ago

Jacks fixing the games issues. It's only getting better,

#164 5 years ago

these are the types of questions and concerns that come up from people who throw money at something then cross their fingers that the company can stay in business long enough for them to deliver their product. It's the business model that is flawed. This pre order BS is what is making people unsettled. You can say what you want about Stern, but if they go under today, there are not going to be tons of collectors that loose a ton of money who have pre-ordered something. I can see why people are concerned and how frustrating it must be for those people who have not recieved their game that they ordered in 2011 and 2012. Personally I could never buy something that expensive without actually seeing it, even if its just a simple youtube vid.

#165 5 years ago

If one doesn't want his finances to be public concern, then one shouldn't put out admittedly "ambiguous" press releases about his finances. Nevermind what should be expected when pulling the press release down. Square those feet in the sights some more.

#166 5 years ago

Post removed cause there's really no use.

I've already posted my opinion.

#167 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I seem to recall Keith himself weighing in on this very topic recently and crowning WPT over those other two. Maybe I'm remembering wrong, you're the king of digging up old quotes ice, find it for us.

Good memory Aurich, yes he did, and he also said that Woz would be the deepest pin ruleset ever "by far", that was 2 years ago, how much has changed or yet to be done? That's why I have WPT on 8 ball!

Keith will stamp his mark on this one as one of the best/deepest ruleset ever. After all, he and Ted are coding this one, not Jack.

#168 5 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

I'm going to reply to #2
    pin2k parts are around from lockwhenlit.com... For a few years I would send him broken CPU, bad driver boards for Rfm and swe1 and he would fix or have more. People thought the same way about pin2k becoming paper weights and non fixable..
    All Jjp boards are serviceable and recreatable. If your worried no one will be able to fix your games some day ill say right now don't worry!!!!
    I can make every board that's in that game, the led fix we worked on, it's coming, ill have that too, the game lock up is solved, I can fix that too,,, no one will ever be stuck with a Jjp game that's a paper weight. End of discussion take it off your list...

I'm thinking more along the lines of spinning house ensembles, game specific mechs, playfield items, etc. I understand most of the guts are off the shelf CPU items.

#169 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

-"Commando" has 2 m's, ya monkey!
    -Apologies if my email was more strongly worded or emotional than it needed to be but it pisses me off when we have people who claim to be pinball fans, with zero information, talking trash about a new distributor, trying to make a go of things.

And you can't quote, aren't we a pair.

I hear you and appreciate your reply.

You and I are on two opposite sides and I can see we won't come to a middle ground. Either way I respect your take on things though they differ from my take on it.

#170 5 years ago

Seriously, this thread sounds like a bunch of middle school girls arguing over a boy. Enough already. If you are waiting for a WOZ, stick to those threads. To call the man's financials into question is ludicrous. Why not those doing so share their financial balances with us?

Jack is being snarky because that's Jack. He is who he is...you guys really don't get it. He doesn't owe people anything more than a GREAT pinball machine. Which he is delivering as fast as he can. Innovation comes with setbacks and delays.

Some on pinside act as if Jack needs to reveal every internal detail of his company to you...this is a PRIVATE COMPANY!!!! You don't own stock in JJP just because you ordered a game. So stop acting like little children and worry about something more important in life. This is getting real old.

I just wish Jack wouldn't waste his time on here, but again, he's the boss and can do what he likes. If you don't want one of his games, just get your money back and stop bitching. IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!!

It's like some of you just want to bitch because it gives you a purpose in life. Seriously, stop and move on with your life.

#171 5 years ago

The investment is in software/services to better manage supply. Allowing the investor to take a % in over all savings created by the services rendered. Commercial companies do these so called investments all the time. Energy management, productivity programs, waste management are big areas in the investment company eating the start up cost.

#172 5 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Some on pinside act as if Jack needs to reveal every internal detail of his company to you...this is a PRIVATE COMPANY!!!! You don't own stock in JJP just because you ordered a game. So stop acting like little children and worry about something more important in life. This is getting real old.

I just wish Jack wouldn't waste his time on here, but again, he's the boss and can do what he likes. If you don't want one of his games, just get your money back and stop bitching. IT'S THAT SIMPLE!!!!

It's like some of you just want to bitch because it gives you a purpose in life. Seriously, stop and move on with your life.

A moment of lucid thinking Kaneda!

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

If one doesn't want his finances to be public concern, then one shouldn't put out admittedly "ambiguous" press releases about his finances. Nevermind what should be expected when pulling the press release down. Square those feet in the sights some more.

thank-you.

#174 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Buy or don't buy, doesn't matter…….

#175 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Buy or don't buy, doesn't matter…….

That is not the point at all. And you know it. I don't care one way or the other anymore, but the self destruction is phenomenally interesting to watch.

#176 5 years ago

For reference before this thread gets locked at the request of [no names]:

JJp JDA PR 15 Jan 2014.JPG
    #177 5 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

That is not the point at all. And you know it. I don't care one way or the other anymore, but the self destruction is phenomenally interesting to watch.

You wanted to buy a Woz prior, or trade for one, and I don't blame you, and I guess the "phenomenally interesting" thing to watch is a car wreck on the side of the road? "Self destruction" is not what I see despite some utter stupidity, after all, Keith, Ted and now Lawlor are actually making these pins.

#178 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Did they get their money back when they backed out? Yes. Also what were the broken promises? Shipping dates...It sucks the game was delayed so many times but in the end JJP built a widebody game with tons of toys and features not seen in other games or the likes of it since Bally / Williams made pins. The people that did stick the wait out are getting their games with the first LE's going out around May of last year.

It's not how you start but how you finish...and Jack and the staff at JJP finished with one heck of a machine for their first pin.

#179 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

It's not how you start but how you finish...and Jack and the staff at JJP finished with one heck of a machine for their first pin. Life's too short to bothered over something such as this.

No truer words have ever been spoken! "It's not how you start, but how you finish"……….period.

#180 5 years ago

"the principals at JDA are true pinball enthusiasts as well and personally own over 40 pinball machines including Jersey Jack Pinball Inc. world renowned The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine"

hope they didnt queue jump. : P

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from FreeplayGames:

Story goes he paid y'all half a million dollars 6 months ago. Shouldn't he a had better delivery? And Jack, thanks for being here to answer directly. You still didn't say nothing about if your investor is still on board - or if they have indeed invested some cash with y'all?

Not true. He DID say nothing about it.

#182 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Did they get their money back when they backed out? Yes.

Yup. Never accused Jack of any funny business with refunds, to be 100% clear. As far as I know it's easy to get them.

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

but in the end JJP built a widebody game with tons of toys and features not seen in other game or the likes of it since Bally / Williams made pins.

Apparently LOTR, TSPP, XM, and Metallica don't exist?

At any rate... I admire your enthusiasm. That said, I have to wonder... Would you be defending JJP and WOZ so passionately if you were still waiting to get your pin?

Oh, and the fact that it is a wide body really doesn't matter when comparing it to other pins. People don't make a big point of the fact that IJ, STTNG, and TZ are wide body games when extolling their virtues. They just talk about the game itself. It is okay to do the same with WOZ.

#184 5 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

You wanted to buy a Woz prior, or trade for one, and I don't blame you, and I guess the "phenomenally interesting" thing to watch is a car wreck on the side of the road? "Self destruction" is not what I see despite some utter stupidity, after all, Keith, Ted and now Lawlor are actually making these pins.

I am still interested in WOZ one day to a degree, but not until the current LED locking issues are thoroughly sniffed out and quashed. It isn't so much a car wreck that is interesting to rubberneck, it is the pouring of more and more gasoline onto the ground, hoping that no one flicks a cigarette out the window. The financials and warranty issues are the most recent public steps in dog shit that come to mind. I still don't get either one of them.

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Apparently LOTR, TSPP, XM, and Metallica don't exist?
    At any rate... I admire your enthusiasm. That said, I have to wonder... Would you be defending JJP and WOZ so passionately if you were still waiting to get your pin?
    Oh, and the fact that it is a wide body really doesn't matter when comparing it to other pins. People don't make a big point of the fact that IJ, STTNG, and TZ are wide body games when extolling their virtues. They just talk about the game itself. It is okay to do the same with WOZ.

Those games have a lot of toys and features (and are a lot of fun) but WOZ just has more compared to any of them. I brought up the widebody factor as JJP took advantage of the extra space. IJ, STTNG and TZ took advantage of the extra space as well and none of those could of fit in a standard cab with the same toys and features intact.

#186 5 years ago

Cant we all just get along?

tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif

#187 5 years ago

This stuff is important when people have paid up front. And answers given are ambiguous so questions remain.

Usually when companies receive capital, there is a process of due diligence based on conditions, and if any are broken the deal can be terminated.

Curious that it has been removed from JJP website and it is curious that a definitive answer was not forthcoming.

Hardly surprising what has followed.

#188 5 years ago
    Quoted from JerseyJack:

Shouldn't you be spending your time looking for those imaginary games that you are going to export y'all....
    Watch your statements of facts as you cross the Libel line as you are wrong and have no first hand knowledge of anything related to JJP......

is that really how you talk to people on a public forum? the more you speak, the less likely I am to ever order another game from you.
    and is your time really best spent bickering and threatening lawsuits? until everyone has their games, i would say not.

#189 5 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I am almost paid in full on my hobbit. I sleep like a baby!

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

is that really how you talk to people on a public forum? the more you speak, the less likely I am to ever order another game from you.
    and is your time really best spent bickering and threatening lawsuits? until everyone has their games, i would say not.

Given its an obvious fake account ... i thought he played along well. ?

#191 5 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

I am almost paid in full on my hobbit. I sleep like a baby!

ETA 2017 ?

#192 5 years ago

Last hobbit update was over 2 months ago wierd

#193 5 years ago
    Quoted from JerseyJack:

Pat's game is NOT a wide body.....

That is a shame, Pat's best work is in wide-body!

I thought JJP said only wide-body pins!

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

All of my fave games are NOT widebodys. Indy, TZ, STTNG, WOZ, etc are fun, but there are MANY more standard size games that I prefer more.

In all fairness though, there have been way more standard size games produced. Maybe 1 out of 50 DMDs were widebody? RS, STTNG, Verne's World, BF, Maverick, GNR, RR, JD, TZ, ??

#195 5 years ago
    Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

In all fairness though, there have been way more standard size games produced. Maybe 1 out of 50 DMDs were widebody? RS, STTNG, Verne's World, BF, Maverick, GNR, RR, JD, TZ, ??

I think that the heyday for widebody pin production was in the eighties, and then with the advent of the DMD games they declined to present levels.

#196 5 years ago

Maverick wasn't a widebody.

I was disappointed too when I heard Pat's game was going to be a narrow body game. Still very much looking forward to seeing it though.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#197 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

This stuff is important when people have paid up front. And answers given are ambiguous so questions remain.
    Usually when companies receive capital, there is a process of due diligence based on conditions, and if any are broken the deal can be terminated.
    Curious that it has been removed from JJP website and it is curious that a definitive answer was not forthcoming.
    Hardly surprising what has followed.

Do you get it? Seriously man. This IS NOT BUYING STOCK IN A COMPANY! Anyone who paid upfront CAN and WILL get their money back if they don't like the wait. If they feel Jack missed their delivery date, he will refund them! If they think it's been too long, he'll hook them up. Jack is not freaking Bernie Madoff here.

People are acting like JJP is going to go under and they will lose their money. That's ludicrous! Just because a freaking press release is taken off the site. I mean, it's old news. Companies take down press releases all the time.

Nothing but people's fears and anxieties at work here. You want to feel betrayed, abused, hurt and lied to, so you constantly pick on JJP. And someone said it best, the people bitching the most DON'T EVEN HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE! Most don't even have a WOZ on order, they are just joining together in a mob, because, IT GIVES YOU A PURPOSE.

I've seen this before. On many forums...It's usually the wait, setbacks and delays that make people join together and moan. 99% of those people have no clue how a company runs. They have no empathy. If they spent one day of their lives actually building something, they'd realize that you are 100% at the mercy of your suppliers. And that finding suppliers or a replacement if something goes wrong takes A LOT OF TIME. And this is a pinball machine...by nature they are designed to break A LOT. You're dropping a metal ball and shooting it at mechanical parts that wear.

Can we all just stop beating this dead horse. The code is done, the LED issue will be fixed soon, and then we're going to have a game in the end that is awesome. What will the mob bitch about then? WAAAAA....This Ruby Red edition isn't fair, I want my Emerald City to be the rare one...

#198 5 years ago

So you bought a WOZ?

#199 5 years ago

Kaneda, you're missing the point, JJP may be insolvent.

There were significant business issues prior to the news release - laying off staff, suppliers refusing to supply etc - and now the "investor" has apparently bailed. So JJP is back to where it was before the news release - having major production problems that appear to be related to inadequate capital backing and lack of funds.

The fact that the code and LED problems were fixed 3 years after the game was first promised is a welcome but long overdue fix for problems that were the result of the game being rushed to market.

Here's a specific question - Without the "investors" capital injection, where is JJP going to get the cash to buy parts and pay for labour to make the games for the Austrlaian distro who paid $500,000 six months ago - his money is long gone and his games are not yet made.

Wasn't there also another $100,000 JJP are holding "on behalf" of other Austrlaian customers, What happened to that?

What happens if the Asutrlaian distro asks for a $500,000 refund?

In the 50th State it's illegal to trade while insolvent. I assume NJ is the same.

#200 5 years ago

Sit down, Kaneda. You have no reference point in this conversation, regardless of what you think you have seen in the past on other forums. You spend a solid week reading every single thread on the issue, listening to every podcast interview, reviewing every convention speech video, reading every article and promise and declaration since 2011, and maybe you have the right to even have an opinion on something other than spamming the board with _____ vs _____ threads or "Sell Me Your TRON LE!!!!!" threads.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    There are 357 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside