IMG_1195 (resized).jpg
IMG_1194 (resized).jpg
IMG_1173 (resized).jpg
IMG_1171 (resized).jpg
AFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #593 The new artwork in high-res Posted by pinball_keefer (6 years ago)

Post #2454 Link to livestream of play on one of the first machines off the line Posted by solarvalue (5 years ago)

Post #2464 Picture of first jjPotCs on the line Posted by mountaingamer (5 years ago)

Post #2496 Link to Jack's "shipping" cartwheel for jjPotC. Posted by KingBW (5 years ago)

Post #2561 Comparison of prototype and final under playfields Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#725 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

That was a distro, not jjp that said it.

Correct. I was the one who asked him to move along. The question was answered multiple times and I was trying to get the chat caught up. It was not meant to be rude or harsh, i guess it just came off like that. My bad.

I did not give him the time out though.

1 week later
#1335 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The star map looks awesome I thought it was going to be just twinkling lights but to see it has rules to it is great. I just hope somewhere they show you what the symbols mean

The symbols are mostly easily identifiable. The letters represent "map targets" or "pirate" lanes. Coin for the gold targets, ship for the black pearl, ect. Some of the fun will be figuring out what the rest of them are though.

3 weeks later
#1701 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Stream this week? Anything new to see?

I haven't heard otherwise, so I would guess it would be tomorrow at 3pm cst.

#1747 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Haha thanks, but I don't have any plans to get into the topper market, not really my thing. Anyways, not trying to take shots at the game or anything, just was a little confused by the topper reaction. I was looking for the ship in the bottle, is that something else?

Ship in the bottle is the collectors edition exclusive topper.

#1795 5 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Back to topic!!!!! is the new video on youtube yet?

New video is up. It's also on my website (www.KingPinGames.net)

1 week later
#1925 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I'll be heading to Chicago on a pin fetching adventure for a relative this weekend. Does anyone know if the JJPOTC is still at the Level 257 and functional? I want to make a detour there as we're going through withdrawls from JJPOTC.

as far as i know it is still there

#1941 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I want a JJP pirate shirt, do we get one with our purchase or can we buy them?

Call your distributor and ask them, otherwise, if you call JJP and talk with Jen she might still have some.

1 month later
#2281 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I was hoping that Eric would have stopped in to share the news within his own thread.
Even with the difficulty regarding the spinners, I expect that almost everyone here has been behind him all along.

I am sure he will once the first game is actually in the box and out the door.

#2286 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

How would you know, are you related or something?

Ha.

Only by blood.

I know he (and the entire staff) is extremely excited to be in production. It has been a long and adventurous road for his first design and I am beyond happy for everyone involved. Machines will be arriving soon in peoples homes, businesses, etc and I can't wait for everyone to enjoy this table.

#2344 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

anyone have any idea if JJP will sell side art blades for POTC? Have they done that with their other titles?

They have not done this with the other titles, and as a distributor, I have not heard anything yet. I would like to see it as an option from the factory, but there is a point where the logistics of "custom" games becomes overwhelming for the amount of manpower needed to make this happen. It is especially difficult when someone orders a custom game (radicals, playfield protector, invisiglass, etc) and then no longer wants the game.

It is easy to say "just make them pay for it," but the reality is that you can not do that without negative effects within the community at large.

I would love to see a "build to order" system in place for JJP, and it will possibly happen one day. Until then, you can be sure that someone will make some side art for this amazing game.

1 week later
#2471 5 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I’ll take your spot if you were a early day 1 order

I still have some day 1 orders for limited and collectors editions of you are looking.

#2478 5 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

Before digging to all this posts...
The movie on jjp website on their games section is showing 3 spinning discs but i read there will only be 2 , is there still a chance of this happening?
Or on a LE version?
Any official statement to find somewhere?

One single spinning disk. the triple disk functionality has been implemented with amazing animations on the backbox screen. there is NO chance of a physical triple disk on any version of this game. It is not being made, nor will there be code to support it.

#2538 5 years ago

Game number does not equal production number.

This is definitely a limited edition

Powder coat
Head phone jack
Rgb gi
Constellation map
Pirate pop bumper
Numbered plaque
Cave sculpture on malestorm ramp

These are all le features.

1 week later
#2762 5 years ago

The Potcle is at

foxx view lanes
2440 w sunset dr
waukesha, wi 53189

123_1 (resized).jpeg123_1 (resized).jpeg123_1_2 (resized).jpeg123_1_2 (resized).jpeg123_1_3 (resized).jpeg123_1_3 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#3222 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It would be great to see the camera utilised a bit more , could you have a custom character so when you choose your character there is a silhouette of someone , you pick that one then Gibbs says "say arrr" and takes your photo and then they Photoshop and eye patch or a hat on you and you could play as yourself , and you could be called pirate 1 2 3 or 4 depending on what order you are in .With younger people being obsessed by selfies maybe it could be a fun way to get more people into the game.

I thought it did this for the high score table?

1 week later
#3247 5 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Hey friends-
Anyone coming to Expo this year that already has their pirates, or has one on order, come see me. I would love to meet you, and I have a little something special for you if we meet in person....
Cheers,
Eric

I'll be there tomorrow! can't wait to see what you have for me!

#3289 5 years ago

6 more LE's going out to customers this week. Another 8 in a couple of weeks. Times are good. I have a few spots left in my initial allotment along with some CE's if anyone is looking. Can't guarantee a Christmas delivery (nor would i ever guarantee a pinball timeline), but JJP is really getting these out the door now!

#3297 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Where the hell is Skymont,now that Pinsiders are getting games?

Hopefully, he is locked in his room playing his JJP Pirates of the Caribbean!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-updates-for-production?tu=kingpingames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.