IMG_1195 (resized).jpg
IMG_1194 (resized).jpg
IMG_1173 (resized).jpg
IMG_1171 (resized).jpg
AFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #593 The new artwork in high-res Posted by pinball_keefer (5 years ago)

Post #2454 Link to livestream of play on one of the first machines off the line Posted by solarvalue (5 years ago)

Post #2464 Picture of first jjPotCs on the line Posted by mountaingamer (5 years ago)

Post #2496 Link to Jack's "shipping" cartwheel for jjPotC. Posted by KingBW (5 years ago)

Post #2561 Comparison of prototype and final under playfields Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cserold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#797 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe if the theme was great? It’s not
Stern just blew out 500 LEs sight unseen on IMDN at $8800 delivered to your doorstep
And people will lose their minds when they see the LE/premium I predict
$9500 plus shipping for this pin. Remember they increased the price $500 over DILE
Looks like $$ man said F it, stay on schedule regardless how it sells.
Next up. Toy Story

Did you cancel?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#827 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Joe has my deposit
I’m getting AC. Love it, it’s different
So $$ is prob going to CGC
$12.5k for a CE was crazy before. It’s insane now

Agree.

#1183 5 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't think that's fair based on what Jack said in the interview. I just started listening and to be fair Jack does apologize right off the bat and says the days of JJP showing a game that isn't ready to be shipped are over. Jack also said the mechanism wasn't reliable to be put in games and they don't want another light board fiasco. He said he rather endure criticism right now to make a bullet proof game. Makes sense. Jack said pre-orders are not sales, well he's right. He also said he's respectful of his customers opinions, said the negative reactions come with the territory, etc. Jack also mentioned that the 3x disk will not be in a future version of POTC, maybe in another game one day if they can get it to work.
Good interview and feedback. Jack apologizes multiple times, takes responsibility and said JJP will do better. Time to give JJP a break and wait and see how the game turns out. I think POTC will stand on its own when all is said and done.

I agree. I thought Jack handled this interview as well as he could. As a DICE owner and somebody who bailed on POTCCE it actually made me feel bad for him and a little guilty about cancelling my order (I know that is stupid to feel that way). This was a tough pill to swallow for him and you have to exude a position of strength at times like this (without being arrogant) and I didn't think Jack's tone or words were arrogant at all. My BS meter runs pretty damn high and it wasn't going off here. I like when he said to Jonathan "I could give you a birthday gift and then take it away" Lmao.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cserold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-updates-for-production?tu=cserold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.