Topic Stats

• 3,327 posts
  • 345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Yelobird
  • Topic is favorited by 57 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 327 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg
Capture (resized).JPG
20181026_182517 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181026_122121778 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181026_133524638 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181026_131620186 (resized).jpg
IMG_1197 (resized).jpg
IMG_1196 (resized).jpg
IMG_1195 (resized).jpg
IMG_1194 (resized).jpg
IMG_1173 (resized).jpg
IMG_1171 (resized).jpg
AFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #593 The new artwork in high-res Posted by pinball_keefer (1 year ago)

Post #2454 Link to livestream of play on one of the first machines off the line Posted by solarvalue (1 year ago)

Post #2464 Picture of first jjPotCs on the line Posted by mountaingamer (1 year ago)

Post #2496 Link to Jack's "shipping" cartwheel for jjPotC. Posted by KingBW (1 year ago)

Post #2561 Comparison of prototype and final under playfields Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charliew65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1762 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Maybe I’ll stick some bottles of rum up there!☠️

Make sure they are empty please.

-Disney

#1785 1 year ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

So depressing as it is. I was just talking to my wife about what I feel our next pinball machine should be. I have absolutely loved the idea of a pirate-themed movie. I told her again, for the 100th time that I think that it should be this Pirates of the Caribbean. I told her that it's looking awesome, and everybody loves a pirate themed game. She says no effing way. She says that Johnny Depp abused his wife, for real ,Amber Heard is her name, and it's the real deal.... and they have since made a settlement to keep from any major issues moving forward, but, the fact that he abuses wife is an absolute no-go. And I'm not allowed to get this machine. Period. It is a point of contention and listen everyone, I believe in equal rights, I love my wife. I believe that abuse is not a good thing at all, never acceptable, and this argument, which I was not expecting, will keep me from getting this machine. I'm sorry guys. I love the pirate theme. I think JJP has done an amazing job with the machine, the theme, the looks, everything. But I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to get it.

Tell your wife that Johnny D isn’t even on the playfield....Thats capt Jack Sparrow! He doesn’t even have a wife.

#1799 1 year ago

stop requesting stuff, I would like to see these games boxed up and on trucks!!

#1902 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I also still think it would be cool when you hit the maelstrom ramp and go in the hole to start worlds end multi ball that they should put the short clip of the Pearl and Dutchman entering and blasting each other.

how many times are you going to post this? im sure its has been at least once a page. Good idea, i wish i could say im JJ and I can hear you.

#1932 1 year ago

instead, you would rather have them argue over which midget they are? LOL

2 weeks later
#2045 1 year ago

Got my first mod today!!! Bring on the games! Thank you mod couple.

61772D05-9950-48F1-82AF-3E0D8F1324D3 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2080 1 year ago

I hope Butch wins....Who has Sep? Oct?

1 week later
#2148 1 year ago

so just because they stop weekly streaming there is a problem? Now they owe you something or the whole operation is falling apart.....maybe they are working on an epic ship battle animation or laminating playfield flyers.

#2181 1 year ago

I just got an email that my DI manual is shipping, i wouldn’t be too worried. If a company was fighting to keep their doors open i don’t think they would be shipping manuals for their last game.

3 weeks later
#2393 1 year ago

they have it all ready to go they are just waiting to drop it in cause as soon as they do, you will start begging for laminated playfield shot sheets again.

1 week later
#2446 1 year ago
Quoted from jcoble:

What number are you? I'm trying to figure out where I'm at. =)

ummmm 2 or 3?

#2456 1 year ago

did they announce remiving the spinning pops? They are still on the JJP live streams...

#2458 1 year ago

oh i see what your saying...sorry

1 week later
#2596 1 year ago

because games on route sell more games...

#2652 1 year ago

that was a huge truck in the cartwheel video, where are all the boxes being delivered!? Come on shipping companies!!!

#2686 1 year ago

Was there only one game in that truck?

#2737 1 year ago

Just happy to see boxes getting opened!! We have waited this long fellas. Games are on their way.

#2833 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

They are still getting that initial batch out of distributor games and a few locations for up front testing before full production.

Wait, they are not in full production....FAKE CARTWHEEL!!! JK

#2860 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Missed opportunity in my opinion

Labor day was a missed opportunity? missed opportunities for me after announcing were; New years, my Birthday (April), Easter, start of summer, and every weekend in between...you get what im saying

#2874 1 year ago

im not really upset, just adding fuel!! Very excited to get my game....Just let me know when you are accepting deposits for the next one!

#2906 1 year ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I've seen this game and played it at IAAPA and Amusement Expo. I think this game is a mis-step for JJ. Couple reasons why...

Well Fuck Larry......Where have you been the last 5 years? If I was JJP I would hire you on the spot as the good idea guy!
p.s.
almost everything you said has never been mentioned before. (sarcasm)

#2944 1 year ago

ignore one person and this thread is just like it’s always been.

#2946 1 year ago

I don’t think you would be disappointed with either, you may be able to pick up a huo DI for thousands off right now.

#2964 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah I am really hoping KingPin gets one before Sept 21/22

Im hoping Kingpin gets 8 cause then mine will be on its way!

1 week later
#3083 1 year ago

Dialed in just got finished so im guessing Butch is around page 10 of Pirates.

2 weeks later
#3133 1 year ago

As a company would you rather have open box videos pics and a thread on fire or would you rather fill a container full of games put them on a boat and another 2 months of crickets in this thread? Frustrating...

JJP your missing out on kids Birthday party pics and everything

#3174 1 year ago

Just keep shipping, Just keep shipping.....

AFF07EE2-2E2D-4B74-85AC-2B1E897F0169 (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#3293 12 months ago

Thank you Chris @Kingpin games! These next couple days will feel like 40 hour days...

#3314 11 months ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Any comments from people on buying direct from JJP or using a distributor? It looks like the distributors charge a bit more to ship and set up the game. Don’t know that I really need the setup but don’t know if I have problems in the future if the distributor would be more helpful than trying to get to JJP direct.

My second Game with Chris @Kingpin games! He has day one allotment still available (as of a couple days ago) and he doubles the factory warranty. Takes care of veterans and has answered the phone on vacation. could you ask for more?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 189.00
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charliew65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside