IMG_1195 (resized).jpg
IMG_1194 (resized).jpg
IMG_1173 (resized).jpg
IMG_1171 (resized).jpg
AFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #593 The new artwork in high-res Posted by pinball_keefer (5 years ago)

Post #2454 Link to livestream of play on one of the first machines off the line Posted by solarvalue (5 years ago)

Post #2464 Picture of first jjPotCs on the line Posted by mountaingamer (5 years ago)

Post #2496 Link to Jack's "shipping" cartwheel for jjPotC. Posted by KingBW (5 years ago)

Post #2561 Comparison of prototype and final under playfields Posted by Join_The_Cirqus (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#710 5 years ago

OMG .. that looks crappy !! The disc is way to small and no lights, inserts ....
Hopefully this is not the final version ! I am not sure if I will hold my pre-order if this is final ...

I am disappointed ... hopefully at least Aurich´s idea will be used ....

#1070 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So many point out that the flyer mentions subject to change.I don’t think anyone disputes that however if they only replaced it with something that actually looked good. People most likely would live with it then an move on. Instead they chose some really shitty art.
I also think if JJP dug in and got that box to work, it would certainly help as well.

Same on me ... I pre-ordered for over 10.000 EURO month ago. Now the price is lowered due to week dollar.
Now they come around with this pizza-looking single disc ...

So I expect from my dealer that he brings the pre-order price also to an actual standart , I expect from JJP that they fix that pizza-look, add magnets and some inserts instead of the discs, that would be okay for me. But 10 K EURO for that ugly beast .... NO !

#1220 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Did you catch where he was talking about17 new Euro distributors.800 games sold recently to them.That some jack right there for Jack

Yes, in the past there was only one distributor for Europe ... now we have many more.
800 games sold ... okay, but I know for sure that also here pre-buyers cancelled due the new design in the lower playfield.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#1431 5 years ago

All fine but please please add some inserts or/and better artwork instead this pizza in the middle. Let the disc out, nobody will miss it but please change the art !
It looks wrong ... for a proto okaym but for a final machine around 10K .... horrible.

#1545 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

The CE games are sold out when you can no longer buy one NIB

.. at least in Germany some CE buyers gave back the contract ... so if someone wants a CE, he will get a CE !

2 months later
#2140 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I hope JJP says nothing about their next game until it is ready to ship.
It's crazy marketing to miss out on the hype train.
The hype train on this game has long gone.

YES ... and hopefully they do not piss of their potential customers with removing mainparts from the prototypes and changing designs.
I pre-paied a POTC after the first imüpressions and pictures were out, after this decission with the pizza design and ignoring the ideas from
the community, I asked my money back. So let them deliver the machines and I will have a check , but this "must have feeling" is completely gone.

For the money I bought a motorbike, also fun in the summer There is more than pinball

husky[1] (resized).pnghusky[1] (resized).png
3 weeks later
#2316 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Question. Sorry if I missed this answer but did the art work around the spinner stay the same as it was before when they took the 3 spinning disk out?

It looks different .. but this bad story with the pizza in the middle was my reason to get my deposit back!
So maybe my opinion will change after I saw the final playfield live. The gameplay on a proto was great !
Are the machines becoming cheaper due the 2 missing toys ? ... Just joking ....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TomDK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-updates-for-production?tu=TomDK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.