IMG_1197 (resized).jpg
IMG_1196 (resized).jpg
IMG_1195 (resized).jpg
IMG_1194 (resized).jpg
IMG_1173 (resized).jpg
IMG_1171 (resized).jpg
AFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,327 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 67.
#3251 5 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

The eagle has landed!!! I received my LE machine today in pristine condition....wow, what a terrific packing job! I love JJPs attention to small details....this experience is totally the best!!! I took plenty of pics and vids of the unboxing and will post late tonight or early in the am. Stunning machine!!! Can't wait to post later.

Congratulations! Enjoy your new machine and share your experience.

Hope to get mine soon, can’t wait to play this.

#3252 5 years ago

here's some pics....folks....definitely worth the wait!!!!!!!! I'll post some vid links on YouTube of the unboxing soon...I hope everyone waiting gets their machine soon and are even half as thrilled as I am! I pulled my right hamstring on that second cartwheel, but I've never had such happy pain!

-Vince

IMG_7451 (resized).JPGIMG_7451 (resized).JPGIMG_7452 (resized).JPGIMG_7452 (resized).JPGIMG_7478 (resized).JPGIMG_7478 (resized).JPGIMG_7484 (resized).JPGIMG_7484 (resized).JPGIMG_7485 (resized).JPGIMG_7485 (resized).JPGIMG_7486 (resized).JPGIMG_7486 (resized).JPGIMG_7487 (resized).JPGIMG_7487 (resized).JPGIMG_7488 (resized).JPGIMG_7488 (resized).JPGIMG_7489 (resized).JPGIMG_7489 (resized).JPGIMG_7490 (resized).JPGIMG_7490 (resized).JPGIMG_7491 (resized).JPGIMG_7491 (resized).JPGIMG_7492 (resized).JPGIMG_7492 (resized).JPGIMG_7493 (resized).JPGIMG_7493 (resized).JPGIMG_7494 (resized).JPGIMG_7494 (resized).JPGIMG_7495 (resized).JPGIMG_7495 (resized).JPG
#3253 5 years ago

Here's a link to my YouTube channel with 8 unboxing vids plus separate spoiler vids for the topper and goodie bag...

Enjoy!!! Good luck to all you folks waiting on games....now it's play time!!!

#3254 5 years ago

Thanks for the pics. Beautiful game.

#3256 5 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

Here's a link to my YouTube channel with 8 unboxing vids plus separate spoiler vids for the topper and goodie bag...

Watched all of your Pirates videos great job ,thanks for the close ups .The light Show on the game looks spectacular .Keep up the good work.

#3257 5 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

Watched them all.. love it and love how even your wife is so excited! How did you get Eric to sign your apron? Great videos and have fun with your new game!

#3258 5 years ago
Quoted from Navy_AT1:How did you get Eric to sign your apron?

I just forged it! Shhhh

#3259 5 years ago

Wow,after looking at Ocktober Fest these shots of POTC are fucking beautiful!
What's the verdict from people that have played the production Pirates at Expo?

#3260 5 years ago

Is JJP POTC similar in that leg levelers are supposed to be all the way in to get correct pitch?

#3261 5 years ago

Not sure exactly what you mean, There’s the normal amount of margin in case you want the entire pin higher or lower....there is a leveling bubble attached to the right side of the shooter lane. The factory recommends making the top of the bubble the 2nd line from the bottom. Hope this helps...I’m happy to send pics if needed.

#3262 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Is JJP POTC similar in that leg levelers are supposed to be all the way in to get correct pitch?

Crank the back way up. Faster. More challenging. Better for tounament practice. Just... better!

#3263 5 years ago
Quoted from magickeys:

Let us know how it plays.. When i play on location, the flippers are weak, pitch is not right and game is not level. I would love to know how it plays when a homeowner ownes it...

#3264 5 years ago

I know exactly what you mean.....I did play one on location before mine arrived....as far as I'm concerned, it can REALLY make a big difference. The machine I played on location wasn't set up as well as mine is now. If the pitch is too steep, you'll definitely have trouble getting speed up the playfield from the lower flippers. I also had trouble locking balls into the treasure chest. Trust me, this game plays like a charm once it's set up properly. It's fantastic......very solid and the shots really feel great.

#3265 5 years ago

POTC was best in show for Expo. Was awesome to meet Eric, Jack, Joe, Keith and the rest of the JJP team that imagined and executed this Amazing game! Played like a precision made watch and the software/animations were simply incredible. My only Minor complaint, watching the JJP crew on Twitch is Very deceiving. It will be Years till I get beyond a million these guys make it look way to simple. lol If pinball is art, this game is the definition of Picasso.

#3266 5 years ago

mine is suppose to ship this week ... It's going to be a long week till I get the call... fingeres crossed..

#3267 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

mine is suppose to ship this week ... It's going to be a long week till I get the call... fingeres crossed..

Congrats I too got the call. So excited it's going to be a Long work week now.....

#3268 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Congrats I too got the call

Me too, now the forever wait begins, hoping in two weeks to be set up and first game played!!

#3269 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Congrats I too got the call. So excited it's going to be a Long work week now.....

Shipping today buddy!

Larry

#3270 5 years ago
Quoted from flipnout1:

Shipping today buddy!
Larry

Best Distributor on the Planet!! Flippen out Pinball Larry! And his wife of coarse!

#3271 5 years ago

Get em and eat em up guys! This game is SUPER FUN!!!!! WARNING....get plenty of sleep now, cuz once you start playing and learning what you need to do with those pirate lanes, ain’t no sleep to be had.....ok, just ONE more game!

#3272 5 years ago

Can you imagine how many POTC they could have sold,if they had just shown game at Expo this year.I mean complete and ready to ship?

#3273 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Can you imagine how many POTC they could have sold,if they had just shown game at Expo this year.I mean complete and ready to ship?

They will still sell Tons of them they just needed to make sure it was perfect which I personally appreciate. Can't rush perfection.

#3274 5 years ago

Any idea of production time if you order today? Anyone know what the backlog looks like on the LE?

#3275 5 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

Any idea of production time if you order today? Anyone know what the backlog looks like on the LE?

I'd just call a distributor and have one sent out asap. Try automated. I had good luck with them on my other jjp games.

#3276 5 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I'd just call a distributor and have one sent out asap. Try automated. I had good luck with them on my other jjp games.

Yeah... PinballSTAR is pretty good too from what I’ve seen...

#3277 5 years ago

Delivery confirmation for tomorrow tooooo excited. Thanks so much to Flippen-out-pinball Larry for a smooth sale and your continuous support. Best game, best dealer. Time to prep the area.

#3278 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Time to prep the area.

The dining room, kitchen, entrance, whatever works... there is always room to set up a pin!

#3279 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Delivery confirmation for tomorrow tooooo excited. Thanks so much to Flippen-out-pinball Larry for a smooth sale and your continuous support. Best game, best dealer. Time to prep the area.

Yelobird whom dio you have to screw to get your game quickly? I’m exploring options.

#3280 5 years ago

Its Heree!!!!
Yahhhrrrrreeeeee

1151E9A2-7B23-4A0F-BFCE-5FF6C04F42DE (resized).jpeg1151E9A2-7B23-4A0F-BFCE-5FF6C04F42DE (resized).jpeg14053AD0-DB7A-4A34-831E-4107877968A9 (resized).jpeg14053AD0-DB7A-4A34-831E-4107877968A9 (resized).jpeg4936061E-A66C-43DE-A91E-8CCBD77549D8 (resized).jpeg4936061E-A66C-43DE-A91E-8CCBD77549D8 (resized).jpeg9B812B26-2071-4AD3-BE69-0781F9187E45 (resized).jpeg9B812B26-2071-4AD3-BE69-0781F9187E45 (resized).jpegAFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpegAFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpegFBD36A9B-3415-4268-973B-A5413816A57A (resized).jpegFBD36A9B-3415-4268-973B-A5413816A57A (resized).jpeg
#3281 5 years ago

Great line up

#3282 5 years ago

Lucky Devil

#3283 5 years ago

Beautiful!!! Give thoughts on it when you can stop playing.

#3284 5 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

Its Heree!!!!
Yahhhrrrrreeeeee
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lucky JJP machines don't get stuck sitting next to a Stern.

#3285 5 years ago

Why? There are people that enjoy both

Quoted from Tranquilize:

Lucky JJP machines don't get stuck sitting next to a Stern.

#3286 5 years ago

It's been a year and 10 days since I told my distributer to put me down for one. It's been a long wait ,but it's been good, I've really enjoyed watching ,discussing and seeing the game evolve ,still looking forward to actually getting it, but the process has been fun

#3287 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Why? There are people that enjoy both

I have both. Stern makes inferior machines. It was a satirical statement.

#3288 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Yet you just spent money on a brand new Stern Iron Maiden seems to me you just like to bitch

#3289 5 years ago

6 more LE's going out to customers this week. Another 8 in a couple of weeks. Times are good. I have a few spots left in my initial allotment along with some CE's if anyone is looking. Can't guarantee a Christmas delivery (nor would i ever guarantee a pinball timeline), but JJP is really getting these out the door now!

#3290 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

6 more LE's going out to customers this week

I am hoping one of those are headed my way!!!

#3291 5 years ago

There be Pirates in the House! Thanks again to Flippen-out-Pinball Larry Arrrgh you made it happen! She is as beautiful as we expected from JJP. Funny delivery expecting the worst. Fedex said they would deliver between 9am and 5pm. They showed up at 9:05am. Good by me. Wifey wasn't excited to move a pin this early but quickly over it after seeing it finally next to TZ.

IMG_1171 (resized).jpgIMG_1171 (resized).jpgIMG_1173 (resized).jpgIMG_1173 (resized).jpg
#3292 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Yet you just spent money on a brand new Stern Iron Maiden seems to me you just like to bitch

I'm not allowed to have an opinion about my brand new Stern Iron Maiden that I paid $12500CAD for? Side by side with my DI, the Stern machine is A JOKE. But that's just me bitchin' again...

#3293 5 years ago

Thank you Chris kingpin games! These next couple days will feel like 40 hour days...

#3294 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

There be Pirates in the House! Thanks again to Flippen-out-Pinball Larry Arrrgh you made it happen! She is as beautiful as we expected from JJP. Funny delivery expecting the worst. Fedex said they would deliver between 9am and 5pm. They showed up at 9:05am. Good by me. Wifey wasn't excited to move a pin this early but quickly over it after seeing it finally next to TZ.
[quoted image][quoted image]

And....you have all of your current mods proudly installed.

Your 'Dead Man Tell No Tales' is installed in a slightly different spot than on depicted on your website.

Here I was so sure I was going to be one of the first to show mine off with all of your mods. Still waiting....

#3295 5 years ago

6 more LE's going out to customers this week. Another 8 in a couple of weeks. Times are good. I have a few spots left in my initial allotment along with some CE's if anyone is looking. Can't guarantee a Christmas delivery (nor would i ever guarantee a pinball timeline), but JJP is really getting these out the door now!

Where the hell is Skymont,now that Pinsiders are getting games?

#3296 5 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

And....you have all of your current mods proudly installed.
Your 'Dead Man Tell No Tales' is installed in a slightly different spot than on depicted on your website.
Here I was so sure I was going to be one of the first to show mine off with all of your mods. Still waiting....

Thanks for noticing. We are SO in love with this game as my entire family is into the films so we really worked hard to create mods worthy of this masterpiece pinball creation. The sign looks and fits perfectly as shown though it's up to the user. The Hang man with snarky bird fits nicely in the Davey Jones exit lane as you are trying to avoid the noose with a good bump. Fitting. All in all this game hit ALL mark for a perfect pinball machine. Code, art, shots, build, music, animation, toys, features, everything. And one that most don't consider often, Service!!! I had one very minor issue which I emailed to tech support. BAM, Frank is on it, Lloydd calls, minutes later Jack emails, and as if that didn't amaze us, Eric Himself Calls me to help!! What???? Thats mind blowing and unreal how amazing this team and company is. Just awesome and can not thank them enough. We Love this game!! The Mod Couple (and family) Approved!!!

IMG_1194 (resized).jpgIMG_1194 (resized).jpgIMG_1195 (resized).jpgIMG_1195 (resized).jpgIMG_1196 (resized).jpgIMG_1196 (resized).jpgIMG_1197 (resized).jpgIMG_1197 (resized).jpg
#3297 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Where the hell is Skymont,now that Pinsiders are getting games?

Hopefully, he is locked in his room playing his JJP Pirates of the Caribbean!!!

#3298 5 years ago

Hopefully, he is locked in his room playing his JJP Pirates of the Caribbean!!!

Oh,so Skymont actually was waiting for one?

#3299 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Maybe I should give DILE another chance. Was the early code poor? I sold it after a month. My impression playing POTC at TPF was that it is more fun than DILE. Do you guys have any thoughts on that? I've had a different experience with Stern than you, but only have two of their games. My IMDN LE has been excellent and very high quality. I had more issues with DILE. So I'll be in with Brian Eddy's game, if it is fun. But Toy Story is the one I'm really interested in.

#3300 5 years ago

If all goes as planned I will be taking delivery of a standard potc tomorrow. Just in time for our annual Halloween party.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,327 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-updates-for-production/page/66?hl=celofane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.