IMG_1197 (resized).jpg
IMG_1196 (resized).jpg
IMG_1195 (resized).jpg
IMG_1194 (resized).jpg
IMG_1173 (resized).jpg
IMG_1171 (resized).jpg
AFE12146-611A-4431-863C-2CD1C772E89C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,327 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 67.
#2251 5 years ago

Production has begun! From their Facebook page

FB_IMG_1532612404546 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532612404546 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1532612666451 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532612666451 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532612819075 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532612819075 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1532612932082 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532612932082 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1532613038846 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532613038846 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532613056130 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532613056130 (resized).jpg

FB_IMG_1532613247240 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532613247240 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532613262590 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1532613262590 (resized).jpg
#2252 5 years ago

Awesome so happy for the folks waiting on this one looks like a fun game.

#2254 5 years ago

Incredible news. Congrats to Eric and the entire JJP team!

#2255 5 years ago

Hogbog please post some pictures of the bare playfield and fully assembled game when you can.

#2256 5 years ago

Hell yeah! Great update. I'm ready to see some cartwheels.

#2257 5 years ago

Great News! Love to see pictures of games being built. Guess they've been waiting on playfields to show up in bulk.
Time to sell some games and get this by Christmas for this house!

#2258 5 years ago

When I saw the news on twitter I thought for sure this thread would be on fire?

#2259 5 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

When I saw the news on twitter I thought for sure this thread would be on fire?

It's that ... hmmm ... feeling of what am I going to sell and how am I going to pay for this? Knew the time was eventually going to arrive, but now is the time.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Hell yeah! Great update. I'm ready to see some cartwheels.

Eric said that he was going to coach Jack on cartwheel form a bit while he was there ...

#2260 5 years ago

Oops! Ignore, apparently my phone doesn't refresh properly. Checking updates now...

#2261 5 years ago

Glad to see they made it to production, can't wait to play one and see if it's something I'll want again.

#2262 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Not sure about the 5DoDR but we are now on our 4th day of silence here... Just nothing happening at all?

Nope ... nothing ...

#2263 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Nope ... nothing ...

Damn, you are fast!! Good catch

All that I can say now is that I can't F'ING wait! This is a good day. When He arrives, it will be a GREAT day.

#2264 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

When He arrives, it will be a GREAT day.

There will be much rejoicing, and endless pinball for all the children.

#2265 5 years ago

Finally!

So how long until these start hitting the distributors?

#2266 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Finally!

Patience, poor Eric needs some sleep.

#2267 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Patience, poor Eric needs some sleep.

I Highly doubt Eric is sleeping. Seeing his baby Finally coming to life and into the world my bet is he is on cloud 9. And deservedly so. This game is a masterpiece.

#2268 5 years ago

After 9 months , time for the contractions. Can't wait to play.

#2269 5 years ago

This is the day I’ve been waiting for. It’s been nine very long months. I’ve watched every stream multiple times. I knew this game was a masterpiece the day I saw it revealed on The ‘Bro, do you even pinball?’ stream. Eric and his team should be proud. Making pinball great again! Heck yeah!

#2270 5 years ago

I'm ready. I have no idea where I am going to put it, but I'm ready.

#2271 5 years ago

Congrats to Eric and JJP!

#2272 5 years ago

Anyone with the JJPotc on order also have the stern? If so, you keeping both? Trying to decide if it's a wise use of space to have two POTCs in the collection. Im a big fan but limited on space, tough decision.☠️

#2273 5 years ago

And...first game off the line:

Game 1 (resized).jpgGame 1 (resized).jpg

#2274 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

And...first game off the line:

Jack Guarnieri ( Jersey Jack ) on the left and Eric Meunier the POTC designer playing Jersey Jack Pinballs' Pirates of the Caribbean.

LTG : )

#2275 5 years ago

Up the irons! I am hoping I have no problems with my JJPOTC plunger.

#2276 5 years ago

Bad ass! I hope one day I can own one. Best new pin ever IMO. Gameplay, rules, code are the best I’ve played. Jonesing to play a production model. Congrats to JJP.

#2277 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Finally!

probably just a week or two now that they've announced they're finally in production. looks like any roadblocks are well past them.

#2278 5 years ago

Way to go Jack,Eric and team,I hope you sell a shit load after everything you worked thru

#2279 5 years ago

I was hoping that Eric would have stopped in to share the news within his own thread.

Even with the difficulty regarding the spinners, I expect that almost everyone here has been behind him all along.

#2280 5 years ago

Great to see these are finnaly being made .Would have been nice if they had put some pictures here, on their own thread where we have been waiting for the best part of a year, not everyone has face book.

#2281 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I was hoping that Eric would have stopped in to share the news within his own thread.
Even with the difficulty regarding the spinners, I expect that almost everyone here has been behind him all along.

I am sure he will once the first game is actually in the box and out the door.

#2282 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I am sure he will once the first game is actually in the box and out the door.

How would you know, are you related or something?

#2283 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

#2284 5 years ago

Stoked can't wait for mine!!!

#2285 5 years ago

Yes!!!!!!! So good to see Pirates on the line.... congrats JJP! Can’t wait to spend some serious time exploring this amazing game.

#2286 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Ha.

Only by blood.

I know he (and the entire staff) is extremely excited to be in production. It has been a long and adventurous road for his first design and I am beyond happy for everyone involved. Machines will be arriving soon in peoples homes, businesses, etc and I can't wait for everyone to enjoy this table.

#2287 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm pumped to see it coming to life on the assembly line. Can't wait for people to get the game. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but it's a damn fun game. Code is unmatched in depth and breadth. The production game that I played shoots like butter. Sign of good times when the first ball I play in the first game off the line I beat the grand champ score. Ended the game just shy of 1mil, and left my initials on there.

The flood gates are opening. Here we go!

Cheers,

Eric

#2288 5 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Cheers,

Eric

Glad to see everything coming together Eric ! Congratulations !

#2290 5 years ago
Quoted from Hogbog:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm pumped to see it coming to life on the assembly line. Can't wait for people to get the game. Maybe I'm a bit biased, but it's a damn fun game. Code is unmatched in depth and breadth. The production game that I played shoots like butter. Sign of good times when the first ball I play in the first game off the line I beat the grand champ score. Ended the game just shy of 1mil, and left my initials on there.
Cheers,
Eric

Congratulations Eric!

#2291 5 years ago

No picture yet of the clear plastic ramps?

#2292 5 years ago
Quoted from May:

No picture yet of the clear plastic ramps?

Great question a close-up picture of the Playfield would be good

#2293 5 years ago

That would be awesome of Eric!

#2294 5 years ago

I wonder if we could get him to do a live video with Jack playing a game?

#2295 5 years ago

Just curious what toys or features were added to replace the ones that were taken away from the machine?

#2296 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Just curious what toys or features were added to replace the ones that were taken away from the machine?

About a Thousand team hours of amazing code and total game reliability.

#2297 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

About a Thousand team hours of amazing code and total game reliability.

So in other words nothing was added to the actual game itself? As far as toys or anything to replace them?

#2298 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

So in other words nothing was added to the actual game itself? As far as toys or anything to replace them?

Toys? Come on, go to toys r us or target or something. Plenty of shit to enjoy with this machine.

#2299 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

No toys were added but I would count incredible code depth as a feature including the map awards being offered on screen that look really slick. I would just look at the earlier games as prototypes with features that didn't work out for production. Something similar would be Star Wars originally rumored to have a magnet in front of the stand up target bank and the stand up target bank being a motorized target bank, neither made it into production games.

#2300 5 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Trunk lid in rear of the game is fixed open. Spinning discs replaced with one spinning disc.

Trunk from three feet away when you are playing it, you wouldn't see anyway. The spinning discs are now on the big screen in the head, doing what they would have been doing. And the single disc does a way better job at slinging the ball.

So a lot more was in fact added.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,327 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-updates-for-production/page/46?hl=evh347 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.