(Topic ID: 200624)

JJPOTC suggestions thread (+ attitude pls)

By spinal

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dnaman
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
20171013_203646 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from spinal:

Two images show regions I'm talking about and other two are to show incredible level of detail of other parts of playfield which highlists plainness of ramp areas.

These ramps are prototypes and they said production would be clear, so they might have other changes planned for those areas as well. The clear ramps will also allow you to see what is behind them so they won't stand out as much.

This happened twice in one game. First time was on the gap between the bottom ring and playfield. Would be nice if the gaps were tighter on disks. Hopefully they add spinning the disks to the ball search since you had to nudge the machine to free them and it wanted to go SDTM.

20171013_203646 (resized).jpg

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from spinal:

In any case, in plain English, what I'm saying is that it would be cool to make the ship shot an increasingly difficult shot to make depending on game level and at highest wizard level should be at least as hard as hole-in-one shot in No Good Gophers.

When I played it nobody made the shot which drops the ball into the cannon. The location on the back left along with the targets on the left wall make it difficult to backhand. It was frustrating and probably what I disliked the most about the game, however I'm sure it's satisfying once you make it. The hole in one shot is much easier to make on NGG.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 18.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside