So here's the deal!
- Post your best score to this thread between now and midnight CST Sunday May 12.
- Feel free to post it any time, and if you beat your own score just edit the post to update it.
- Include a photo of the endgame which shows your score and your character
- If you're a streamer and have a recording of your game, by all means include a YouTube link! We'd love to see how you achieved your amazing score. Just highlight it to the posted game only, please (not the full multi-hour stream.)
- If anything noteworthy or cool happened, please feel free to mention it! Wizard modes, 666666 multiball, whatever was awesome about your game. Brag about your mad skills!
Once the contest closes I'll make a followup post to congratulate the winners by category.
This is just for fun, folks - this is not a serious, militant, everything must be exactly the same, point-pressing tournament.
The settings I personally like to use are:
- 0.99 software
- All defaults
- 5 second ball save on
- Special configured to Extra Ball (because who needs a free game?)
If you prefer different settings, just note what you changed. Maybe we'll group the results by ball save / no ball save, etc.
Have fun everyone!