Topic Stats

• 215 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by Geteos
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 55 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Filler-Final (resized).jpg
0617191759 (resized).jpg
Door4 (resized).jpg
DoorFinal (resized).jpg
0614191525 (resized).jpg
Print_custom_stickers_-_StickerApp (resized).jpg
SampleBonux (resized).jpg
DBE35F8B-B769-464A-BE6F-5554B44A77AA (resized).png
Untitled-1 (resized).jpg
Chest-lock (resized).jpg
X-BONUS-FLAG (resized).jpg
X-BONUS-ROMANS (resized).jpg
X-BONUS-3 (resized).jpg
X-BONUS-2 (resized).jpg
X-BONUS (resized).jpg
Lod5 (resized).jpg

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 8 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

If you want to light up the new window, you can sacrifice the existing RGB leds on top of the optos. Easiest solution. Is a sacrifice though. Then again, not a light that really does much. It may actually be easier to see the spinner visual cue through this new window rather than a faint light behind the spinners. Just need to screw them inside the new plastic. Probably behind front wall under window pointing back.[quoted image]

Nope. Dumb idea. These LEDs cause the spinners to flash as they go around. Also used on the Triangle. Please ignore go back to your original idea.

#102 8 days ago

If we're still under the 40 count I'm in.

#103 8 days ago

Yea, I'm sure we're still good

#104 7 days ago

Anyone interested in some updated standup target stickers?

Rough ideas. Not sure if I would produce more than one. Left is a barrel of gold on a gold coin background. Or, could just be a gold coin background. Right is the ancient coin thing.

I was also thinking of doing stickers the "load" targets on the BP, they are just blank. Could be something akin to a cannon ball going in a cannon. For a few bucks, why not, eh?

Standup-Stickers (resized).jpg
#105 7 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Anyone interested in some updated standup target stickers?
Rough ideas. Not sure if I would produce more than one. Left is a barrel of gold on a gold coin background. Or, could just be a gold coin background. Right is the ancient coin thing.
I was also thinking of doing stickers the "load" targets on the BP, they are just blank. Could be something akin to a cannon ball going in a cannon. For a few bucks, why not, eh?[quoted image]

Count me in!

#106 7 days ago

Ok, here are some thoughts. Just some quick designs, needs more refinement but general idea.

Load-Cannon (resized).jpgLoad-Cannon2 (resized).jpg
#107 7 days ago

Harry, I am still in on everything. Lol I want the full kit!

#108 7 days ago

Same here. Love it all. Count me in!

#109 7 days ago

LOL, sounds good. I'm digging this design, comment on it and let me know of any issues or inaccuracies. I'm only slightly familiar with the movies and the game, lol.
Load3 (resized).jpg

It sort of reminds me of the "glinda" target stickers some people made for WOZ.

#110 7 days ago

Ok, here are the two circle stickers for the standup targets I think will look good. I don't mind printing both if there is enough interest. The minimum qty is way too much but the cost per sticker is low so either I can give people more or the price will just be low.

Checkout_-_StickerApp (resized).jpgCheckout_-_StickerApp2 (resized).jpg
#111 7 days ago

Ok, here are the two circle stickers for the standup targets I think will look good. I don't mind printing both if there is enough interest. The minimum qty is way too much but the cost per sticker is low so either I can give people more or the price will just be low.[quoted image][quoted image]

Skull for sure

#112 7 days ago

Spell out GOLD?

StandupGold1 (resized).jpgStandupGold2 (resized).jpg
#113 7 days ago

On board with expanding sticker set!

I vote skull coin - no lettering for gold targets.

#114 7 days ago

Look great Harry. I didn’t mind the letters... but happy either way!

#115 7 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

On board with expanding sticker set!
I vote skull coin - no lettering for gold targets.

Quoted from gumnut01:

Look great Harry. I didn’t mind the letters... but happy either way!

Noted

#116 7 days ago

I'd be interested in a set

#117 7 days ago

Me too on the Skull and I am in for the full package. Thanks Harry!

#118 7 days ago

the coin looks good with or without the letters, full set for me too great job.

#119 7 days ago

No letters please

#120 7 days ago

I’m in...let me know. Like the gold without the letters.

#121 7 days ago

I’ll take a set as well if you still have any left
Thanks
Brian

#122 7 days ago

Arrrrrrrrr! We all in Harry!

#123 7 days ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Arrrrrrrrr! We all in Harry!

Sounds like it! I'll get the order in once I hear back. This will be a nice set! Can't wait to get them on my own game.

#124 7 days ago

Keep em coming Harry! I’d vote no letters but either ways fine. I’m in on all your potcle stuff

#125 7 days ago

Great stuff Harry

#126 7 days ago

I've been trying to get this one right. On the right track? Not sure if you need the tamper/ramrod to put the ball in (I believe it was used before the ball) but I could remove it, wasn't sure if it was needed. I tried some motion on the ball to show it "dropping in" the cannon but it didn't look so great.
Lod3 (resized).jpg

#127 7 days ago

Maybe this is it...

Lod3 (resized).jpg
#128 7 days ago

Yeah you need the ramrod to show the cannon is being loaded as opposed to fired. Do your decals go over the rivet or do you punch a hole? Just wondering if it would wear.

#129 7 days ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Yeah you need the ramrod to show the cannon is being loaded as opposed to fired. Do your decals go over the rivet or do you punch a hole? Just wondering if it would wear.

I’ve seen mylared decals and cushioned decals to prevent wear, not sure what he is planning.

I do like that cannon art!

#130 7 days ago

Maybe this is it...[quoted image]

Now all you need is a picture of a lit fuse on the door. Just kidding!

Seriously you are leaving your mark all over these machines. In years to come people will ask “Do you have the Harry Edition of Pirates or just the Collectors?”

#131 7 days ago

I wonder if this cannon image is too small. Looks great close up but might be hard to tell far away? Maybe not, glinda sticker looks pretty good.

0526191757 (resized).jpgLoad-Cannon-New (resized).jpg
#132 7 days ago

Slightly larger (option 2)

Load-Cannon2 (resized).jpg
#133 7 days ago

Supersize (option 3)

Get your unofficial votes in. Waiting to submit to printer.

Load-Cannon3 (resized).jpg
#134 7 days ago

Supersize (option 3)
Get your unofficial votes in. Waiting to submit to printer.[quoted image]

I’m thinking supersize but can you take a photo from the players perspective?

#135 7 days ago

Just an idea for the other target(load). How about a stack of cannon balls or a powder keg?

#136 7 days ago

Def between Option 2 or 3 and yeah a player's perspective view would help a lot.

#137 7 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m thinking supersize but can you take a photo from the players perspective?

I can't It's a photoshop and I don't have a picture of that view handy and my BP is out of my game. If someone takes a pic I'll shop it in.

Quoted from Psw757:

Just an idea for the other target(load). How about a stack of cannon balls or a powder keg?

Eh, I sort of have a thing against targets having different graphics if they do the same thing. I guess I could do it, just another sticker.

Ok, just for you... not a huge fan but I can see the interest.

Balls (resized).jpgBarrel (resized).jpg
#138 7 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ve seen mylared decals and cushioned decals to prevent wear, not sure what he is planning.
I do like that cannon art!

I did not design a cutout for the rivet. I am guessing a hole punch might be the right size, if not a set of punches can be had pretty cheaply. I just installed a bunch of stickers on my WOZ targets and none had hole cutouts. I can see both ways looking good. I think these will adhere well enough that it will look good over the rivet but then anyone can cut the holes if they want.

The stickers are being printed on a high quality outdoor sticker vinyl with UV resistant inks and then has a matte UV resistant coating on it. It's what the sticker company recommended. They don't need to be cushion material IMHO as long as they are durable, which these should be. And should be cheap enough to get several sets if you want.

#139 7 days ago

I’m not in front of my game now but one target is load and the other is cannon correct?

In gameplay hit the load target is loading cannon and the other is lighting the cannon fuse? There is a graphic on map if I remember correctly.

#140 7 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m not in front of my game now but one target is load and the other is cannon correct?
In gameplay hit the load target is loading cannon and the other is lighting the cannon fuse? There is a graphic on map if I remember correctly.

That's not how I understood it (nor what I think the manual says). It does say that one the playfield but I took it as a "LOAD CANNON" as one phrase spanned over the two targets. I believe they accomplish the same thing. Once the cannon is ready you hit either rectangular target (both are flashing) and then the green arrow is activated to load the ball. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

In that regard I would think they would be the same (doing the same task) but I can print one more sticker if you want.

#141 7 days ago

That's not how I understood it (nor what I think the manual says). It does say that one the playfield but I took it as a "LOAD CANNON" as one phrase spanned over the two targets. I believe they accomplish the same thing. Once the cannon is ready you hit either rectangular target (both are flashing) and then the green arrow is activated to load the ball. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
In that regard I would think they would be the same (doing the same task) but I can print one more sticker if you want.

Your probably correct, can’t remember. Hard to do that and watch the display as well.

I’ll see what others think, no need to do anything special. I do like the cannon sticker.

#142 6 days ago

I think this looks good. A combination of many things. Does the ball look like it is dropping in the cannon?

Lod5 (resized).jpg
#143 6 days ago

count me in please.

#144 6 days ago

Ok, stickers are all ordered... last cannon was the one I used, you're all too slow

#145 6 days ago

Harry... I too like your stickers. Can I join in?

Kerry

#146 6 days ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Harry... I too like your stickers. Can I join in?
Kerry

Everyone's in!

Online store coming soon. I want to make sure everything is good before taking any money.

#147 6 days ago

You picked the right cannon graphic, well done!

#148 6 days ago

I think I'm going to whip up some designs for the other targets in the game. Mine are already starting to get beat up and I don't want to buy and entire decal set each time. The biggest ones are the load chest and the rectangular standups (1x, etc). Maybe even do colored editions based on game model. So SE would get silver, CE blue, LE green. I'll think on this.

Can't wait to get that 3D print!

#149 6 days ago

I'd like to be in as well, just need to see a full list or pic of everything that will be available.

Thanks!

#150 6 days ago

I’m interested in a set once it is finalized.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Sale Pending!
Highland Park, IL
$ 189.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 279.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 279.95
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 399.95
9,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside