0702191943a (resized).jpg
0702191943b (resized).jpg
0702191944 (resized).jpg
170CA9B1-FEAF-4479-9509-56A69001A877 (resized).jpeg
DecalsEnvelope (resized).jpg
Decals (resized).jpg
Door Decal2 (resized).jpg
29A0AAB7-635C-4408-95D3-6B29B1499A8B (resized).jpeg
There are 289 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 4 years ago

Count me in

#53 4 years ago

Nifty..in

#56 4 years ago

While your at it, why not try and design a sticker for devil's triangle spinner! then sell as a whole set!
Thanks for your efforts

#58 4 years ago

I’d like a set also please! Awesome looking..

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

While your at it, why not try and design a sticker for devil's triangle spinner! then sell as a whole set!
Thanks for your efforts

Shit, good idea. What would it be?

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Spiky rock formations jutting out of the interior water's surface. See movie portion:

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Spiky rock formations jutting out of the interior water's surface. See movie portion:

Great idea!

#63 4 years ago

how about the view of the ship entering like this

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#64 4 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

how about the view of the ship entering like this[quoted image]

Probably too complex for such a small graphic, would be hard to see i think.

#65 4 years ago

Ok, here are two options. Votes? I'll probably lighten both of them up to be more visible. I can't find a better "rocks" picture, let me know if you can.

Depths1 (resized).jpgDepths1 (resized).jpgDepths2 (resized).jpgDepths2 (resized).jpg
#66 4 years ago

Pirate cave (resized).jpgPirate cave (resized).jpg

Devils Triangle (resized).jpgDevils Triangle (resized).jpg

#67 4 years ago

Not Devil's Triangle related, but I stumbled upon this site with some interesting pirate artwork FWIW:

https://bob-kehl.squarespace.com/

A few examples:
BK Pirate 2 (resized).jpgBK Pirate 2 (resized).jpg
BK Pirate 1 (resized).jpgBK Pirate 1 (resized).jpg
BK pirate 3 (resized).jpgBK pirate 3 (resized).jpg

#68 4 years ago

Not Devil's Triangle related, but I stumbled upon this site with some interesting pirate artwork FWIW:
A few examples:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Booty!!!

#69 4 years ago

Ok, here are two options. Votes? I'll probably lighten both of them up to be more visible. I can't find a better "rocks" picture, let me know if you can.[quoted image][quoted image]

I like the skull and cross bones. If you don’t get in trouble by another modder, maybe a warning sign? Something about Dead Men.....

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I like the skull and cross bones. If you don’t get in trouble by another modder, maybe a warning sign? Something about Dead Men.....

I've only seen the first movie so I don't know what "The depths" actually refers to but Google doesn't seem to know either. I wouldn't mind a warning sign but for those who have the mod over the rocks already it might be redundant.

#71 4 years ago

A few examples:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

LOL.. I'll make a custom one for you.

#72 4 years ago

Another one with the rocks from Tuna_Delight

Depths3 (resized).jpgDepths3 (resized).jpg
#73 4 years ago

Another one with the rocks from tuna_delight[quoted image]

Lovely images but will be lost down there. Too small.

Planks of wood. Skull and crossbones. Underneath “Yea be Warned!”

It would be great to have a cautionary message to tell pirates to turn back.

Or the skull and crossbones from the movie that you showed. Nice and simple. Ties in with your objective.
You might get into copyright trouble though.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Lovely images but will be lost down there. Too small.
Planks of wood. Skull and crossbones. Underneath “Yea be Warned!”
It would be great to have a cautionary message to tell pirates to turn back. ...

Agree. Spinner graphics should be simple and easily understandable. The POTC 5 skull and crossbones are cool in themselves - just wish there was a nice cave option as the game already has a ton of the skull and crossbones.

Short of a talented person creating something though, our choices seem limited.

#75 4 years ago

Has a standup cover been established as final? Definitely interested. Most likely in for one!

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Has a standup cover been established as final? Definitely interested. Most likely in for one!

The prototype is being mailed to me. Will know more soon.

#77 4 years ago

Looking good Harry!

#78 4 years ago

Agree. Spinner graphics should be simple and easily understandable. The POTC 5 skull and crossbones are cool in themselves - just wish there was a nice cave option as the game already has a ton of the skull and crossbones.
Short of a talented person creating something though, our choices seem limited.

The cave is already there for us lucky LE and CE owners. So planks of wood with “Ye be Warned” would look awesome. Would also not repeat what a very talented modder has already created. But otherwise the dead man tell no tales skull would look great too.

#79 4 years ago

Here you go
1C0701AC-5659-4AAB-B9CB-50498DE5FAE6 (resized).jpeg1C0701AC-5659-4AAB-B9CB-50498DE5FAE6 (resized).jpeg

https://images.app.goo.gl/htxjeuJNMV6cvQEy7

I don’t think there is any copyright.

#80 4 years ago

Ok, I ordered two different depths stickers. One with the crossbones and skull and the other with the rocks and water. So you can get both or either. Had to order 135 of each, so order up!

#81 4 years ago

Ok, I ordered two different depths stickers. One with the crossbones and skull and the other with the rocks and water. So you can get both or either. Had to order 135 of each, so order up!

add Skull to my order of the other ones!

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Here you go
[quoted image]
https://images.app.goo.gl/htxjeuJNMV6cvQEy7
I don’t think there is any copyright.

Best I could come up with on this one. Otherwise I'd have to create it from scratch and I don't think that printing would be very ledgible. Plus probably not ideal for those who have the modcouple sign.

Depths4 (resized).jpgDepths4 (resized).jpg
#83 4 years ago

So which rocks pic did you use?

#85 4 years ago

As this is the sign that hung from the rocks I think this is the best way to go for the spinner personally. Even if you had to crop it the spinner is so small I suspect it would still look great and appropriate for the area. Make it happen!!

CotBPPiratesYeBeWarned (resized).jpgCotBPPiratesYeBeWarned (resized).jpg
#86 4 years ago

put me in line did make it before 40?

#87 4 years ago

my vote

Sloth (resized).jpgSloth (resized).jpg
#88 4 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

put me in line did make it before 40?

I'm pretty sure it's under 40. I'll get an order page up soon.

#89 4 years ago

I am in for a set of crossbones and skull. Send a PM as well.

#90 4 years ago

Sweet. Finishing up the online store so this stuff can be ordered. I don't really need money up front, but it seems like the easiest way to pre-order. Waiting for a few more bits of info and the prototype 3D piece this week.

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As this is the sign that hung from the rocks I think this is the best way to go for the spinner personally. Even if you had to crop it the spinner is so small I suspect it would still look great and appropriate for the area. Make it happen!![quoted image]

But your sign only says

“Dead men tell no tales”

So I thought this sign would be telling pirates to keep out. Anyway if signs a no go, skull and crossbones please. You have finalised the design haven’t you Harry? Unless you want me to have a go?

#92 4 years ago

3 Sticker designs on order, designs done. I would consider another one if people are interested and someone does a pro design, but I'll probably end up with a bunch of unsold stickers

#93 4 years ago

3 Sticker designs on order, designs done. I would consider another one if people are interested and someone does a pro design, but I'll probably end up with a bunch of unsold stickers

No! You have done enough Harry! Go rest your weary feat and fingers. Really appreciate a stellar job. I don't care what the others say about you, I think you're a top bloke!!

Just hope I get a kit from you......

#94 4 years ago

Thanks "Harry"!

#95 4 years ago

Can I make a suggestion?

Harry send all the stickers you make as a kit to those who order. Don't send crossbones to one and rocks to another. Just send all variations as part of the order and price accordingly. You should not be left out of pocket nor with all these spare stickers. If we have to pay for an additional sticker that we do not use, then so be it.

You should be rewarded for this not penalised.

I hope everyone here agrees.

#96 4 years ago

I'll think about that. Might be the easier way to go.

#97 4 years ago

Is this in the Pinside store? Couldn’t find it

#98 4 years ago

Nope, not read yet. Still working on the prototype. Should be soon

#99 4 years ago

If you want to light up the new window, you can sacrifice the existing RGB leds on top of the optos. Easiest solution. Is a sacrifice though. Then again, not a light that really does much. It may actually be easier to see the spinner visual cue through this new window rather than a faint light behind the spinners. Just need to screw them inside the new plastic. Probably behind front wall under window pointing back.

029D11D9-ED87-47AC-96DF-6651869C3553 (resized).jpeg029D11D9-ED87-47AC-96DF-6651869C3553 (resized).jpeg
#100 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

If you want to light up the new window, you can sacrifice the existing RGB leds on top of the optos. Easiest solution. Is a sacrifice though. Then again, not a light that really does much. It may actually be easier to see the spinner visual cue through this new window rather than a faint light behind the spinners. Just need to screw them inside the new plastic. Probably behind front wall under window pointing back.[quoted image]

I'll check that out. I didn't even notice there was an LED there, lol... must not do much, like the chest. I was going to throw a flickering flame LED behind the window to see what it looked like. I could easily make a harness to wire it up. Also an option is to piggyback an LED on to the lanterns on the outside of the BP.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 289 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-black-pearl-center-spinner-stand-up-target-cover-/page/2?hl=heater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.