(Topic ID: 245643)

JJPOTC - Arrrr The Decals, a replacement decal set!

By harryhoudini

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Woops (resized).jpg
Decals (resized).jpg
DecalsEnvelope (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Standup-Coin-Sample (resized).jpg
Standup-Load-Sample (resized).jpg
Door-Spinner-Sample (resized).jpg
Standup-Coin2-Sample (resized).jpg
Depths-Sample (resized).jpg
Depths-Sample-2 (resized).jpg
Chest-Lock-Sample (resized).jpg
Pirat-Standup-Sample (resized).jpg
Arr-Decals (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

I was just wanting to make decals for the spinners on the BP. Then I thought I should do The Depths as well. Then it got out of hand.

So, here is a single set of all of the decals I've made. All professionally printed on high quality, heavy duty vinyl adhesive material with UV resistant ink and a matte UV coating (to mimic the original decal finish). They should just stick right on. They are outdoor quality so they should stay stuck without any issue. Just clean the surface with alcohol first and line them up. Easiest to use a sharp knife point to hold the sticker and line it up.

https://pinballmods.co/arrrr-the-decals

Individual ones are available as well, much cheaper to get them all. Also have the BP window filler and wide galaxy starmap plastic on the store as well. More cool things to come!
Arr-Decals (resized).jpgArr-Decals (resized).jpg
Pirat-Standup-Sample (resized).jpgPirat-Standup-Sample (resized).jpgChest-Lock-Sample (resized).jpgChest-Lock-Sample (resized).jpgDepths-Sample-2 (resized).jpgDepths-Sample-2 (resized).jpgDepths-Sample (resized).jpgDepths-Sample (resized).jpgStandup-Coin2-Sample (resized).jpgStandup-Coin2-Sample (resized).jpgDoor-Spinner-Sample (resized).jpgDoor-Spinner-Sample (resized).jpgStandup-Load-Sample (resized).jpgStandup-Load-Sample (resized).jpgStandup-Coin-Sample (resized).jpgStandup-Coin-Sample (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Woo, two more of the decals came in today (for The Depths) and they look awesome. Not sure which ones I am going to put on... maybe one of each.

#3 4 years ago

Decals are all basically in stock now, added the set to my pinside store here as well. I'm waiting on one re-print of the door spinner decals (you get both sets) that the printer made a bit dark. If you ordered only decals on any order I'll ship them out as soon as the replacements get here.

https://magicalproductions.miiduu.com/pinball-decals

Added over 4 years ago:

Decals are all basically in stock now, added the set to my pinside store here as well. I'm waiting on one re-print of the door spinner decals (you get both sets) that the printer made a bit dark. If you ordered only decals on any order I'll ship them out as soon as the replacements get here.

https://pinballmods.co/pinball-decals

#4 4 years ago

Some of the decals installed. The JJP standup target decal was off-center to begin with, going to remove it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5 4 years ago

Btw, in case anyone is following this thread I believe I have enough decals (and low enough demand) that I can send two sets to everyone. Need to do the math again since I don't have an equal amount of all of the sets but I think it's monetarily and pragmatically possible.

#6 4 years ago

Packaging them up!

Decals (resized).jpgDecals (resized).jpgDecalsEnvelope (resized).jpgDecalsEnvelope (resized).jpg
#7 4 years ago

Welp, the decal company made a mistake, lol. They printed one sheet for each number of decals I ordered, instead of one decal per each decal I ordered. First time this has happened. Everyone gets a bunch!

Woops (resized).jpgWoops (resized).jpg
3 months later
#8 4 years ago

Just in case anyone was still interested we're down to our last 2 or 3 full sets. Most of the decals we have plenty of but I think the BP spinners are just about gone. Once we are out we will update the site with what is still available and reduce the price accordingly. I just posted a 10% off coupon if you want to get in on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpotc-arrrr-the-decals-a-replacement-decal-set- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.