8A79C258-2737-4892-A6D4-1D5066382A11 (resized).jpeg
D2C5269F-CC9C-4059-B008-7183A9656384 (resized).jpeg
19CB3A9A-2767-4CD7-AA0D-2EAC9D4E8C1B (resized).jpeg
AD9CE6FE-FBDD-40E0-A404-AF37E2A257CD (resized).jpeg
no light 2 (resized).jpg
no light (resized).jpg
IMG_20220709_120144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

29 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2 INITIAL CHECK: Install 2 piece MAP Cliffy Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #4 INITIAL CHECK: Remove all shipping foam? Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #5 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Auto launch issue fix Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #7 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Chest rejecting most shots fix Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #12 TECH: SWITCHES. [Switch name] is not working Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #13 TECH: SWITCHES. Game reports stuck MAP targets Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #14 TECH: SWITCHES. Game reports stuck GOLD targets Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #35 INITIAL CHECK: Installing Mystery Hole Cliffy Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #47 TECH: RAMPS. Stop right ramp decal from tearing Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Post #100 TECH: TILT. Tilt is too active/sensitive Posted by PinMonk (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LOTR_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3000 3 years ago

Hello all from a relatively new owner. Does anyone's auto plunger actually make it all the way around the back? Mine will get the ball out but rarely even makes it to the ship. It does seem as though both sides of the auto plunger are in contact with the ball.

I need to take my ship off. I am getting an EOS error for the left mini flipper.

Going to be installing the disk silencer kit this weekend.

I have discovered the "switch history" screen and it is awesome for tracking down phantom switches! I wish all modern games had this feature.

I have version .98 on the game. Is it worth updating to .99 or would you just wait until the new version comes out supposedly soon?

Thanks!

#3003 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hello all from a relatively new owner. Does anyone's auto plunger actually make it all the way around the back? Mine will get the ball out but rarely even makes it to the ship. It does seem as though both sides of the auto plunger are in contact with the ball.
I need to take my ship off. I am getting an EOS error for the left mini flipper.
Going to be installing the disk silencer kit this weekend.
I have discovered the "switch history" screen and it is awesome for tracking down phantom switches! I wish all modern games had this feature.
I have version .98 on the game. Is it worth updating to .99 or would you just wait until the new version comes out supposedly soon?
Thanks!

I took the Black Pearl completely out and it was BOTH wires on the left EOS switch broken off at the lug. Easy fix. Also cleaned the plungers and coil sleeves for the mini flippers while I had it off. Taking off the BP was pretty straightforward. Had it off in about 10-15 minutes.

I installed the disc silencer kit from the Mod Couple with mixed results. The kit was a serious PITA, mainly because the triangular foam pieces would not release the backing paper. Even using an exacto knife to try to separate the layers. Finally got all that done in about 2 hours. The disc was substantially less loud. But the results were short lived. After 10-15 games I started getting a new noise. I am unable to really tighten the set screws that hold the gear to the motor shaft. I am using a 1/16 allen screw as listed in the instructions, but as soon as the set screw begins to get tight, the tool slips. I cannot see anything wrong with the tool. I was thinking of trying a brand new 1/16 tool or maybe a 1.5mm would work? Anyone have any success being able to really tighten up those screws? I know that is my problem because in the motor test, I can put just the slightest amount of pressure on the disc and the motor spins freely while the disc is stopped, causing a nasty screeching sound.

I have not updated firmware yet. I need to get an 8gb usb stick. All the ones I have are either much smaller or much larger than that.

#3004 3 years ago

I used a 1.5mm hex key to tighten the gear to the motor for the spinning disk and so far so good. If they loosen again I may try some lock tight.

#3006 3 years ago

Check the wire colors on the right flipper switch and compare to the left. Sounds like the wires may be reversed. Also check the switch gaps and compare to the left. In the "dedicated switch" test it will tell you the wire colors.

#3007 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Check the first post in the thread under "shooter issues." Good luck!

Thanks! I added a washer on the right side of the shooter forks and it works much better. Auto plunge will make it to the ship and sometimes all the way around to the upper flipper.

#3009 3 years ago

Mine is wired exactly opposite. In the pic, the yellow/red wire is going to the opposite lug. The other wire that looks like solid yellow is actually yellow/orange. If you go into dedicated switch test and slowly press in the button, you will see your switches are wired backwards.

20200607_164754 (resized).jpg20200607_164754 (resized).jpg20200607_165002 (resized).jpg20200607_165002 (resized).jpg
#3011 3 years ago

This is extremely simple. You need to swap the position of the two yellow wires on the right flipper switch.

Someone on the production line soldered the wrong wire to the wrong lug.

#3017 3 years ago

FYI, check your optos for the two spinners on the Black Pearl. I was waxing today and noticed 1 screw missing and the other 3 extremely loose. I found a suitable screw and tightened everything up. Surprisingly, both spinners were working fine in this state. Also, I discovered the option to upload a photo to the game. Pretty cool feature!

20200613_153412 (resized).jpg20200613_153412 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3028 3 years ago

Several times now I've gotten a switch error for the upper slingshot switch stuck closed(the one under the BP ramp). What happens is the taller front blade of the switch gets pushed all the way back and gets stuck under the ramp. All I have to do is pull the switch blade back out from under the ramp and it works fine for a few days, then it happens again. Does anyone else have this problem and know of a fix?

#3030 3 years ago

I have thought about removing the switch and cutting about 1-2mm off the end of the front switch blade.

1 week later
#3044 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Replace posts that have pooling around them under the slingshots. Put washer down, then post.
LTG : )

I just ordered the post kit from JJP. Do you think they will send it free of charge even if I'm not the original owner?

#3062 3 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

The post fix kit doesn't work. You'll just be wasting your time. The playfield will just bubble through them, and it doesn't take long. Buy a new set of double rung star posts, putting the sling rubber on the bottom rung, and rubber washers to go underneath them Hillman brand at Lowe's

Can you explain this more? I thought from this picture that the post repair kit was Star Posts and rubber washers. They are not double rung, however. Are you saying double rung will make that much difference?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3066 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

They did to me I’m not the original owner.

Well, JJP contacted me via email. The kit will be free but they need a CC# to cover the shipping.
I'm looking at the Titan Silicone washers now. I think I will be ordering 6 of them.
Here's a pic of the left slingshot. Very minor now, so I want to try to prevent it from getting worse.

20200627_222303 (resized).jpg20200627_222303 (resized).jpg
#3080 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Well, JJP contacted me via email. The kit will be free but they need a CC# to cover the shipping.
I'm looking at the Titan Silicone washers now. I think I will be ordering 6 of them.
Here's a pic of the left slingshot. Very minor now, so I want to try to prevent it from getting worse.
[quoted image]

Well, getting some really poor communication from JJP. They asked me in an email to call and provide a credit card number to have on file for the shipping. I called and left a detailed message including my cell #. No reply, so I called again, no answer. So against my better judgement I replied to the email and provided my cc#. Not a word in 4 days.

I just ordered 6 double star posts and 6 silicone washers from Titan and they've already shipped. Thanks Titan Pinball!

#3083 3 years ago

Left flipper going a little higher and feeling weaker. Could be a loose or bad coil stop. Remove the coil stop and take a look. #3 in the picture.

coil stop (resized).JPGcoil stop (resized).JPG
1 week later
#3111 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd look at the specs and find something much cheaper. No way those are $800 in the open market. It's just a matter of finding out which one will work. Suzo-happ has a 27" 1920x1080 arcade monitor LCD replacement for about half that.
https://na.suzohapp.com/products/monitors/49-2958-01

Just out of curiosity I clicked on "Pinball Parts" on the Suzo-Happ site. Holy crap, like 41.45 for a Stern flipper kit to do ONE side! LOL. 7.21 for 8oz bottle of Novus, 2.99 for a single pinball. Ha! And I just thought Marco was expensive!

1 week later
#3124 3 years ago
Quoted from swampy:

Hi everyone. I've had auto plunger problems on my game since day one. 75% of auto plungers don't make it over the 'hill' and some find their way into the outlane. I've read the fixes on this thread. I've checked the coil, sleeve etc - all of that seems fine. The mechanism is rubbing against the right side of the metal bracket and also hitting the right side of the playfield, although that appears to be inevitable.
I might try to install a washer - there's an enormous amount of free play in the mechanism. Which size washer have people used? Looks like it needs to be fairly thin to fit on the right side of the bracket and then fit the clip back in place. Thanks.

My plunger problems were not as severe as yours. Most of my auto plunges would make it as far as the Black Pearl, but never all the way around the orbit. I cleaned the plunger and coil sleeve and added a washer. Now, about 90% of the auto plunges make it slowly around the orbit to the upper flipper. Another small adjustment I made was to angle the exit of the wireform slightly to the left.

#3126 3 years ago
Quoted from marvinmax:

Suddenly my fork mechanism (from the chest) won't go down. If I check the device it doesn't work, if I check the 2 coils seperatly they work fine. Anyone an idea what that might be? Thanks!

Do you mean it is stuck all the way up in the ball lock position? Or is it just not going all the way down so that the forks are not fully under the two slots in the playfield?

#3140 3 years ago

There is also an adjustment in the menu's under "coils" where you can increase or decrease the timing for the chest release. You can easily check for magnetized balls. Take them out and place them on a table. See if there is any attraction between the balls. Even carbon core balls can eventually become magnetized.

#3155 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

So, the switch matrix looks the same.
I will try the playfield vibration method tomorrow. Possibly, it is a dirty opto at the entrance of the lane under the black pearl right beside the map targets, because this opto activates the shaker, which is working in may problem case as well. So the bad switch must have a connection to the shaker.

Another easier way to find this issue. Next time it happens, stop playing and go into switch history, or whatever it's called. It will show you the most recent 50 or 100 switches and that should surely show you which switch is acting up. Gotta be a switch associated with a jackpot I would think.

#3164 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Looks like I found my culprit last night via the switch history tool..!
[quoted image]

I had a similar issue with the left rubber. That whole area is a bit of a pain to get to. I was able to fix mine by just pulling the rubber to give more slack in the front.

1 week later
#3190 3 years ago
Quoted from wilder828:

Lately, my machine has been getting stuck when I lose at Liar's Dice. It displays the screen that says I've lost, the music continues to run... but it never returns my ball. I can't even tilt the machine...
Anyone else have this happen? This has happened 3 times now -- all as Davy Jones. code is .99 (LE)

If you wager " your soul" and lose it will freeze every time. Karl said it's fixed in the beta code he's been streaming.

#3195 3 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

My plan is to change the slingshot coils for weaker ones. The stock are just too powerfull and any adjustments in the coil settings don’t make a significant difference. Has anyone tried this before?
I agree some tighter silicone or rubber slingshot rings can prevent the balls from getting stuck under the ss plastics, but it shouldn’t be possible. Too many Potc suffer from this.

I agree about the slings being too powerful. I had to go with the larger double rung star posts due to some slight chipping. I do have the rubbers on the lower rung. Even with the slingshot power turned down as low as it will go, I still got CRAZY air balls to out lanes from the slingshots. It got a little better when I changed to regular 2 1/2" black rubbers.

If I put the rubbers on the upper rung then the kicker gets on the outside of the rubber in no time. I even tried two rubbers, one on both rungs. Same issue.

I have never really had any issue with balls getting stuck inside the slingshot like yours.

#3196 3 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

My plan is to change the slingshot coils for weaker ones. The stock are just too powerfull and any adjustments in the coil settings don’t make a significant difference. Has anyone tried this before?
I agree some tighter silicone or rubber slingshot rings can prevent the balls from getting stuck under the ss plastics, but it shouldn’t be possible. Too many Potc suffer from this.

What about adding external springs to the plungers to give some resistance? I remember reading about someone doing that to their flippers on Deadpool.

1 week later
#3207 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Small correction: it is not only during MB, because I remember that before the MB I got tons of gold, which should be due to the opto, which seems to indicate to the pin that I made a lot of inner loop rounds, what did not actually happen.

Could just be the opto pair is not in alignment. This opto pair has to cover a fair distance. Could be the opto itself. Could be a loose connection at the board. Ck and re-seat this connection at the opto board.

I think to get a good look at the opto pair, one is under the ship, right next to the VUK. The other is under the ship ramp, near the pops.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
1 month later
#3239 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Question for you guys: are you able to get your end of game Player pictures to come up with the decorations? I’ve double checked that the options are set correctly, but still no decorations on the pictures. Am I missing something?

I thought for a long time that something must be wrong. But they finally started showing up, probably on about a third of my high scores now. The first one that came up for me, I closed one eye and made a pirate face. Now does that actually have anything to do with it? I have no idea.

#3243 3 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Ok, I managed to work out what was going on last night thanks to eaglepin and zora, and thought I’d post here just in case anyone else has a similar problem in the future.
I started a game and all was fine until I started a couple of multiballs together, at which point my score started increasing rapidly again. As suggested I quickly went into the service menu to have a look at the switch history, which made the problem pretty obvious:
[quoted image]
Out of curiosity I restarted the game which caused the error to return on startup:
[quoted image]
Checked the manual and worked out this was the opto pair at the top of the Black Pearl access ramp - had a look and the transmitter on the left had come away from the ramp and was hanging by its wires. Obvious from a side angle but invisible from the player position. Clicked it back in and everything is working perfectly again.

This right here is what makes the JJP service menu far and away better than anything else out there. Glad you got it figured out!

1 month later
#3278 3 years ago

Question for any of you who have added the Tortuga Cliffy protector. I just received mine and intend to install it over the holiday break. Do you have to remove the pop bumper or pop skirt to get to all the screws? I have been able to tighten up the scoop screws before no problem, but for the Cliffy there will be a post and 2 screws to remove and I have significant chipping in that area. Any tips from those that have done this already?

#3280 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The post shouldn't be difficult to access. I know I didn't remove the pop bumper or skirt when I put my Cliffy in that spot. Pretty sure I remember removing the two deflector screws by following the same steps you use for adjusting the deflector, except you remove the deflector screws entirely instead of only loosening them. Then you can set the Cliffy in place under the skirt and replace the screws and post.
Here's a great post that gives step by step instructions and pictures on how to get at the deflector screws by just raising the skirt a bit.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues#post-4934930

Thanks! I just read that post. Looks like mine will be even easier since I have the SE. Thanks again.

#3281 3 years ago

An intermittent issue I've had has returned. I will be playing along and hear the Depths kick out solenoid activate for no reason. Going into switch test, The Depths opto and the Maelstrom ramp enter opto were flakey, going off if I banged on the playfield. I cleaned the Depths opto and slightly re-routed the wires and The Depths appears to be fixed. But the ramp enter opto has been more difficult. I found that I could make it go off just by wiggling the wiring harness between the board and the opto. It does not seem to be the connector at the board. I cut a bunch of wire ties and found that if the cables are held upwards(towards the flippers when the playfield is raised) the problem goes away. So I cable tied the wires up in this position and it has worked for a long time. Now the problem is back. Should I just order a new opto pair? LTG

#3297 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

So that’s what I was doing while I was waiting on your reply. That took care of the problem. Gate stays open now! Thank you for hanging in there with me and for all of your advice.

Man, this problem sounds eerily like mine, just a different opto.

1 month later
#3320 3 years ago

I realize that not everyone is able to do their own maintenance on pins. But for anyone who is the least bit comfortable changing rubbers, lamps, etc, taking off the Black Pearl is really quite easy and I recommend all owners to get used to doing it. It gets really filthy under there!

Plus when the inevitable wire comes off a flipper coil or EOS, you'll already be familiar with it and it will be easy for you.

#3327 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Feeling very accomplished now, successfully removed and put back on the black pearl. Actually was not that bad! But got all new rubbers, and the cliffy installed on the map hole, so all good. Everything works great now, except seems to be a little intermittent gremlin. Not sure if it is coming from the surgery I just did or something new, but every now and then, a new player will be added without me touching the start button.
I went into the switch test mode and clicked all the switches and none of them activated the start button switch. I had an Indiana Jones issue were a diode above the mode hole was bent over (from the ball banging into it), touching another wire shorting, and every time I go over the right outlane switch it would add a player (activate the start button switch, which I could see I’m the switch test). In this case, couldn’t hit any switch manually that would cause the start button switch to activate. The very last time it happened, I was at the end of the first ball and hitting both flippers trying to speed through to get my next ball in the shooter lane. The only switches I was unable to test manually where the trough switches. Not sure how to test those, maybe drop a ball in one at a time on the switch test?
The last game I played it didn’t happen so just wanted to reach out and see if anybody had anything similar to this? I haven’t really looked at the manual start button switch in the door, maybe something bent there or is touching it. Really just wanted to see if anybody has seen anything like this and if so might save me some time.
Thanks!

Congrats! As far as your switch problem, no I have not had an issue with that. But as Lloyd said, that would be in dedicated switch test. To test the trough, go to Tests/Device Tests/Trough.

1 month later
#3344 3 years ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

Need some Help! Seem to be having an issue with flippers on the black pearl. The flippers function fine. Issue is that when I hit either flipper button the game produces the same sound as if the ball is rolling through the spinner targets and awarding points. Other issue is more of a game play problem that when I cradle a ball to look for the next shot(if I am currently playing a chapter mode) the colored arrows aren't lit until I release the ball. Before I remove the pearl I wanted to get some insight. Thanks

Check the spinner optos(especially the right one) to see if the screws are loose or opto has been smashed by the ball ejecting from the VUK.

2 weeks later
#3356 3 years ago

Sorry if this has been asked before. Anyone know the best place to tap into a 12vdc source on POTC? I would like to add some 12v LED strips to the flipper area. I've been playing LZ a bunch and now when I walk over to POTC the flipper area seems extremely dark.

Thanks!

2 months later
#3379 2 years ago

Is there one that is just plug and play? In other words, all connectors the same as the one that comes with the game?

9 months later
#3404 2 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I just thought it was particularly odd that it consistently works for a bit when turning on the machine and then stops. I'm hoping it's just a switch adjustment like you said and I'll report back.

The Black Pearl is notorious for wires coming off the flipper coils and EOS. There is not enough slack in the wires and all that rocking back and forth doesn't help either. The best thing you can do is remove the Black Pearl and inspect underneath. Every owner needs to know how to get the Black Pearl out. After you've done it once or twice it becomes easy. If you've never had it out, you won't believe how dirty it is underneath.

1 month later
#3409 2 years ago

The switch history is one of the greatest things in the JJP test menu. It is super helpful in diagnosing switch issues and it would be awesome if other manufacturers would implement that.

1 week later
#3412 1 year ago

Dead Mans Chest behavior is normal. If it uses a ball from the chest, you do not have to relock balls. For your other question, I would check the shooter lane switch. Put the game in switch test mode and actuate the switch with a ball, not your finger.

If the game doesn't see a ball at that switch, it's not going to fire the solenoid to launch a ball it does not see.

May need to bend the switch arm up slightly so it closes better.

#3423 1 year ago

Check switch history right after you experience the problem. You should see one or more switches that you know you didn't shoot. Causes could be an opto that is out of alignment, a dirty opto, or a loose/flaky opto connector on a board.

1 week later
#3426 1 year ago
Quoted from Heater:

Hi everyone,
So my spotlights went out. By chance does anyone know if there is a main fuse for them and where it might be. I tried looking at the wiring diagrams and can't seem to find it.
Thanks on advance

I don't think it's a fuse or you would have other things out as well. Check this connector number and also look for a wire that has come loose.

potc spotlights (resized).JPGpotc spotlights (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#3435 1 year ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Hello,
My right spinner on the black Pearl doesn’t register and is red/doesn’t register in matrix switch test. Has anyone run into this and is the fix to replace the switch? How difficult is this to do?
I didn’t see this in the thread but I did read about adjusting the VUK strength down which I will do as well.
Thx

Make sure to get the right spinner opto protector from JJP. Mine didn't have it and the opto got smashed. All fixed now!

And the opto is not too bad to replace. The protector is super easy to install.

2 months later
#3472 1 year ago

I would love to try out the new code! Just waiting for it to be released to the public.

1 month later
#3480 1 year ago

You might try rebuilding the flippers or at least disassemble the mechs, clean and replace the coil sleeves.

If it is actually a power problem, I would reseat the appropriate connectors on the driver board and maybe try replacing the transistor for that flipper.

4 weeks later
#3498 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

The JJP tech support had me follow the same steps for my boot problem.
Try to jump board
Clear cmos then try to jump board….nothing.
Now they have asked me to try a step that hasn’t been mentioned here. So for anyone else’s future knowledge.
*to test power supply:
Disconnect 24 pin and other 4 pin from motherboard (motherboard completely unhooked from power supply) Try to jump start the power supply through the 24 pin connector that is unhooked. If fan doesn’t run on power supply. This would indicate bad power supply.

According to the manual, here are the specs on the power supply.
ATX Power Supply, 80 Plus Bronze, 450W
JJP part number 16-000013-00

I'm not super familiar with these, but here are a couple I found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/APEVIA-VENUS450W-Auto-Thermally-Controlled-Protections/dp/B077BQ76TP/ref=sr_1_4

https://www.amazon.com/FSP-Solution-Bronze-Certified-FSP450-50SAC/dp/B07T2G4XWQ/ref=sr_1_13

1 year later
#3538 4 days ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

OMG, I am new to POTC and this thread is crazy good and also scares the shit out of me. This reminds me of TZ as it sounds like stuff breaks a lot on this game. I am okay with that because I am fairly handy (most of the time), but man there are a lot of areas that can break.
Well it is what it is. Working on my upper playfield now, but am taking on a larger project to do some preventative work while I do that. It seems the machine I just got was never really modified at all. It is an LE with very low plays and no visible playfield wear.
To do's:
- Cliffy's (already ordered)
- Get some star posts and replace the skinny posts
- I see some people have black things under their star posts. What are those? Good idea?
- Going to get a set of Clear titan's and replace all of them at the same time
- Get a couple capacitors for the I/O board. I did this on my GnR and TH. Was worth it. Fairly easy too.
- Need to replace the action button switch. It is not working all the time.
- Working on printing some coral for the cabinet. I am playing around with different options. I will post when I think I have something worth sharing.
Mods:
This is where I get a little confused. I think I am going to take a vid of my machine to see a) what mods do I have and b) what mods make sense to get now
Any other ideas/feedback appreciated.
Thanks in advance folks. Love this site btw. Very helpful and witty peeps on here!
Dave

This is what you want under your new slingshot star posts. I went with double star posts and I ended up getting some airballs in the slings when using clear titan rubbers. I changed to black perfect plays from PBL and the airballs mostly went away.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=154&search=silicon+washers

One of the only must have mods is the Cliffy on the Tortuga scoop. Sounds like you have that on order.

I will NOT be doing the cap mod. My flippers are turned up in adjustments, not even maxed, and they are plenty powerful to make the ramps and the chest lock.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
29,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LOTR_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues?tu=LOTR_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.