8A79C258-2737-4892-A6D4-1D5066382A11 (resized).jpeg
D2C5269F-CC9C-4059-B008-7183A9656384 (resized).jpeg
19CB3A9A-2767-4CD7-AA0D-2EAC9D4E8C1B (resized).jpeg
AD9CE6FE-FBDD-40E0-A404-AF37E2A257CD (resized).jpeg
no light 2 (resized).jpg
no light (resized).jpg
IMG_20220709_120144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

29 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,538 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 71.
#3451 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Having trouble getting my POTC to boot up. It's been working fine in this same spot for about 2 years now. The fan for the motherboard and the power supply are turning on. I tried the manual jumper for the mb anyway and it turns these off/on. I also tried clearing the CMOS, but that didn't change anything. I tried reseating as many connectors on the motherboard and the HDD as I could. The game just turned 3 years old, so I have not touched the battery yet since getting it.
When I turn on the game, I get the JJP logo and then it goes to a screen where it is asking me to select the OS, with the options of "*Ubuntu" or "Advanced options for Ubuntu". If I let it load "*Ubuntu", it opens another screen where a wall of text appears and then stops. I can't get it to do anything more from this point.
I couldn't find any other reports of this specific problem. I am suspicious of the ATX power supply in the game because of a high pitch whine I have been hearing through the speakers for a while now, but I don't know enough about it to say if it's related. Any suggestions?
[quoted image][quoted image]

This looks similar to your boot error

https://deeptalk.lambdalabs.com/t/boot-hangs-with-the-root-file-system-on-dev-sda2-requires-a-manual-fsck/350

#3452 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Having trouble getting my POTC to boot up. It's been working fine in this same spot for about 2 years now. The fan for the motherboard and the power supply are turning on. I tried the manual jumper for the mb anyway and it turns these off/on. I also tried clearing the CMOS, but that didn't change anything. I tried reseating as many connectors on the motherboard and the HDD as I could. The game just turned 3 years old, so I have not touched the battery yet since getting it.
When I turn on the game, I get the JJP logo and then it goes to a screen where it is asking me to select the OS, with the options of "*Ubuntu" or "Advanced options for Ubuntu". If I let it load "*Ubuntu", it opens another screen where a wall of text appears and then stops. I can't get it to do anything more from this point.
I couldn't find any other reports of this specific problem. I am suspicious of the ATX power supply in the game because of a high pitch whine I have been hearing through the speakers for a while now, but I don't know enough about it to say if it's related. Any suggestions?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like SSD read errors.

I'd try doing a full install of the current code from usb again that will rewrite the SSD first. If that doesn't work, then...

It could be the SSD is bad or the ATX power supply is bad and not supplying enough or consistent power to the SSD, causing the errors. Personally, I'd do the ATX power supply replacement first and see if that fixes it. Get a nice SEASONIC gold 650w or so and it will likely be the last power supply you have to buy for it.

If replacing that doesn't fix it, the SSD is likely bad, based on all the read errors on the screen grabs.

#3453 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Looks like SSD read errors.
I'd try doing a full install of the current code from usb again that will rewrite the SSD first. If that doesn't work, then...
It could be the SSD is bad or the ATX power supply is bad and not supplying enough or consistent power to the SSD, causing the errors. Personally, I'd do the ATX power supply replacement first and see if that fixes it. Get a nice SEASONIC gold 650w or so and it will likely be the last power supply you have to buy for it.
If replacing that doesn't fix it, the SSD is likely bad, based on all the read errors on the screen grabs.

In case of a bad SSD is it as simple as buying a new Ssd and installing in game then doing the full .99 version procedure on the jjp website?

#3454 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

In case of a bad SSD is it as simple as buying a new Ssd and installing in game then doing the full .99 version procedure on the jjp website?

Yes.

LTG : )

#3455 1 year ago

Thanks for the suggestions! I didn't expect such quick responses on this and this is some great info. I'll start with trying a fresh install on the SSD and report back.

#3456 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Doing a full code install worked and I was able to get the game to boot. Thanks, PinMonk! It wiped out my high scores, settings, and audits, but it's a relief just to have the game running again.

I'm still curious about what caused the issue and if there is a problem with my ATX power supply. Is there an easy way to test it? Also would like to know what specs I need to look for when replacing it. I don't necessarily want the most expensive replacement, so much as one that is the same size and fit as the original so that it's plug and play. I know the system is basically like a pc, but I only have general (and probably outdated) knowledge on pc hardware.

#3457 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I'm still curious about what caused the issue

I would suspect the SSD itself.

#3458 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Doing a full code install worked and I was able to get the game to boot. Thanks, PinMonk! It wiped out my high scores, settings, and audits, but it's a relief just to have the game running again.
I'm still curious about what caused the issue and if there is a problem with my ATX power supply. Is there an easy way to test it? Also would like to know what specs I need to look for when replacing it. I don't necessarily want the most expensive replacement, so much as one that is the same size and fit as the original so that it's plug and play. I know the system is basically like a pc, but I only have general (and probably outdated) knowledge on pc hardware.

It really could go either way, but if the game isn't malfunctioning in other ways (lighting, etc), then it's probably the SSD and not the power supply. The power is shared and if the power supply was going bad I would expect to see other game aspects misbehaving. So if you're not seeing that more general weirdness with the machine and it has the same boot problem later again, I'd do the SSD replacement first (with a quality SSD, not a Corsair or whatever was on sale at the flea market when JJP was buying).

Probably not a bad idea to watch for a sale and buy one so it's on hand when you need it. The one in Pirates isn't that big, so it's not very expensive.

#3459 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I would suspect the SSD itself.

Quoted from PinMonk:

It really could go either way, but if the game isn't malfunctioning in other ways (lighting, etc), then it's probably the SSD and not the power supply. The power is shared and if the power supply was going bad I would expect to see other game aspects misbehaving. So if you're not seeing that more general weirdness with the machine and it has the same boot problem later again, I'd do the SSD replacement first (with a quality SSD, not a Corsair or whatever was on sale at the flea market when JJP was buying).

Probably not a bad idea to watch for a sale and buy one so it's on hand when you need it. The one in Pirates isn't that big, so it's not very expensive.

Thanks guys. I'll look into getting a backup SSD then. What made me think something may be up with the ATX power supply was that I have been getting a sort of high pitch wine through the speakers for a while now. Disconnecting anything that draws power in the game, or even shutting off the LCD monitor, makes it go away. I'm not sure if it's related though. I worked around the issue by disconnecting the sound board and running the audio to my own amp, which provides much better sound anyway. Happy 4th!

#3460 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Thanks guys. I'll look into getting a backup SSD then. What made me think something may be up with the ATX power supply was that I have been getting a sort of high pitch wine through the speakers for a while now. Disconnecting anything that draws power in the game, or even shutting off the LCD monitor, makes it go away. I'm not sure if it's related though. I worked around the issue by disconnecting the sound board and running the audio to my own amp, which provides much better sound anyway. Happy 4th!

Do you have a ground loop isolater on your sound plug? If not, that would likely solve your whine.

#3461 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have a ground loop isolater on your sound plug? If not, that would likely solve your whine.

Yes, it came with one installed and I did try replacing it with different recommended isolaters and no dice. I tried a lot of different things. I even tried re-routing the wiring between the CPU and the sound board, and the wiring for the speakers. I can actually slightly hear the sound coming from the backbox even with the speakers disconnected from the sound board, but the speakers pickup the sound and amplify it when connected. Shutting off the monitor or disconnecting power to the sound board were the only things I tried that completely eliminated it. I was thinking maybe a grounding issue or problem with the power supply. I installed my own amplifier and disconnected the sound board, which resolved the symptom, but not the root cause of the issue.

#3462 1 year ago

Ha! I figured the room would go quiet after my last post. I've tried before and nobody has been able to figure that issue out, including JJP. It's all good as long the game keeps working.

#3463 1 year ago

Hi folks,

I knocked off a connector on what I believe is the open/close chest mod. Can someone please indicate which way it should be installed? Should I see the flat side or bumpy side? I want to say I remember seeing flat side before I knocked it out. Thanks.

4507F1DC-9128-4E3D-ABB7-68D1335D561E (resized).jpeg4507F1DC-9128-4E3D-ABB7-68D1335D561E (resized).jpeg4E9A7928-4582-43C2-B4CC-C98BF50ACA1C (resized).jpeg4E9A7928-4582-43C2-B4CC-C98BF50ACA1C (resized).jpeg
#3464 1 year ago

This is the flat side

IMG_20220709_120144 (resized).jpgIMG_20220709_120144 (resized).jpg
#3465 1 year ago
Quoted from Stef95:

This is the flat side
[quoted image]

Thx

1 month later
#3466 1 year ago

Hi there, been a couple of months since i played my jjpotc

well i not sure where exactly to focus on searching, all lights are off.. the game plays fine but no light at all
i checked for a connector loose or else but nothing poped to my eyes

the red dot the to the right (blue circle) is flashing on/off

any idea where to look to solve this little problem plz ?

no light (resized).jpgno light (resized).jpgno light 2 (resized).jpgno light 2 (resized).jpg
#3467 1 year ago
Quoted from Raknitz:

any idea where to look to solve this little problem

The B.A.G. board hanging under the playfield. Check if the mini USB cable is still plugged in and tight.

Call jackaroo and tell him to get LTG : ) Back !

#3468 1 year ago

thank you, was the one you pointed at but another slightly removed from his slot on the main board behind the screen.

1 week later
#3469 1 year ago

I have a really weird problem to report. I played a JJP Pirates on location that seemed to be on old code. The characters all didn't have the updated rules. Weatherby had only the plundering stuff and none of the save a ball stuff and no tortuga stuff. And Will Turner didn't have the extra ball help. Etcetera etcetera. The old rules for each character were in the instant info menu, and I didn't test it fully but it seemed like that was reflected in the gameplay.

But here's the twist: the owner of the location came up and showed me the settings menu, where it says the code is 0.99, the most recent code.

So basically the game seems to be on old code but it says it's on new code.

Edit: This is the standard edition

#3470 1 year ago
Quoted from oldbaby:

I have a really weird problem to report. I played a JJP Pirates on location that seemed to be on old code. The characters all didn't have the updated rules. Weatherby had only the plundering stuff and none of the save a ball stuff and no tortuga stuff. And Will Turner didn't have the extra ball help. Etcetera etcetera. The old rules for each character were in the instant info menu, and I didn't test it fully but it seemed like that was reflected in the gameplay.
But here's the twist: the owner of the location came up and showed me the settings menu, where it says the code is 0.99, the most recent code.
So basically the game seems to be on old code but it says it's on new code.
Edit: This is the standard edition

Not too much of a puzzle here and easy to see the details on the JJP website. Last code update released was 0.99 in April 2019. Updated characters, etc., is only in the beta that's been in development by JJP since before the Eisenhower administration.

https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/potc/potc_changelog.txt

#3471 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Not too much of a puzzle here and easy to see the details on the JJP website. Last code update released was 0.99 in April 2019. Updated characters, etc., is only in the beta that's been in development by JJP since before the Eisenhower administration.
https://marketing.jerseyjackpinball.com/potc/potc_changelog.txt

Well that's just weird. Thanks for the info.

#3472 1 year ago

I would love to try out the new code! Just waiting for it to be released to the public.

2 weeks later
#3473 1 year ago

Hi guys,

I just got a few time "IO Board communication failure" Message popping up in the middle of a game.
Usually it disapear after shaking a but the machine.
Any idea where i can have a look?

thanks

#3474 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

Hi guys,
I just got a few time "IO Board communication failure" Message popping up in the middle of a game.
Usually it disapear after shaking a but the machine.
Any idea where i can have a look?
thanks

Cobra Legend, check all the USB cable connections at the computer and boards (unplug, replug, don't just look). If they shake loose over time, the connections can get intermittent and cause those messages. JJP doesn't use locking USB cables and they're inserted vertically into the computer in the backbox, so prone to coming loose.

#3475 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Cobra Legend, check all the USB cable connections at the computer and boards (unplug, replug, don't just look). If they shake loose over time, the connections can get intermittent and cause those messages. JJP doesn't use locking USB cables and they're inserted vertically into the computer in the backbox, so prone to coming loose.

Thanks mate, i juggle the cables it seems to be fine now... A bit scary!

3 weeks later
#3476 1 year ago

Hi guys,

Just looking at some guidance on how to align the flipper bats. The playfields doesnt have any guide, so if someone could send me a closeup of how his flipper bats are setup that would be great (or another way to align them properly for this game)
Thanks

#3477 1 year ago
Quoted from skwal:

or another way to align them properly for this game

I like to line them up in a straight line with the return lane guide.

Your game though. You can always raise or lower them for what you like best for playing.

#3478 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I like to line them up in a straight line with the return lane guide.
Your game though. You can always raise or lower them for what you like best for playing.

Thanks

1 week later
#3479 1 year ago

Hello everyone, I have a power problem on the left drummer of the black pearl. He is very weak and can barely lift the ball. From time to time the power returns but for a maximum of 1 minute. I disassembled the pearl to see if a wire was cut or unsoldered but nothing like that. Does someone have an idea ?

#3480 1 year ago

You might try rebuilding the flippers or at least disassemble the mechs, clean and replace the coil sleeves.

If it is actually a power problem, I would reseat the appropriate connectors on the driver board and maybe try replacing the transistor for that flipper.

#3481 1 year ago

I just started having a weird issue that I haven't had before. When I plunge a ball, the game auto plunges a second ball a few seconds later for no reason. Any ideas of where to start the troubleshooting?

#3482 1 year ago
Quoted from catchtds:

Any ideas of where to start the troubleshooting?

Correct number of balls in the game ? Not too many or one stuck somewhere ? Shooter lane switch sticking in the slot it goes up and down in ? Balls magnetized ?

Then try Tests - Switches - Matrixed, roll the balls into the ball trough, see if each one registers.

#3483 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Vous pouvez essayer de reconstruire les palmes ou au moins démonter les mechs, nettoyer et remplacer les manchons de bobine.
S'il s'agit en fait d'un problème d'alimentation, je réinstallerais les connecteurs appropriés sur la carte de commande et j'essaierais peut-être de remplacer le transistor de ce batteur.

Thanks, I'll check everything today. I saw the other posts where there were transistor problems. This is my biggest fear.

#3484 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Correct number of balls in the game ? Not too many or one stuck somewhere ? Shooter lane switch sticking in the slot it goes up and down in ? Balls magnetized ?
Then try Tests - Switches - Matrixed, roll the balls into the ball trough, see if each one registers.

Thanks, Lloyd. I will start with these steps!

#3485 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Vous pouvez essayer de reconstruire les palmes ou au moins démonter les mechs, nettoyer et remplacer les manchons de bobine.
S'il s'agit en fait d'un problème d'alimentation, je réinstallerais les connecteurs appropriés sur la carte de commande et j'essaierais peut-être de remplacer le transistor de ce batteur.

Just for info, I checked everything and the problem was the same. I increased the power of the drummer to 23 (18 of origin) and the more no problem!! I tested for a long time and everything is fine. I should have started there!! This at least allowed me to clean the board... Anyway, thank you for the advice.

3 weeks later
#3486 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So after the "dead pin" issues two pinsiders had this week and me saying for like the 30th time that JJP should include a momentary switch with their pins since this is not an isolated problem, I decided to stop complaining and just make one for me that covered the power kickstart AND the CMOS clear (for when the CMOS is corrupted, which also prevents booting). It turned out very nice - too nice - so I've decided to add it to the products in the Pin Monk store and sell the kit. It uses one of the three unused cutouts on the CPU box in the JJP backbox to mount to the bottom outside of the CPU box and is totally reversible.
The bracket kit includes 2 momentary switches with color-coded buttons, a housing bracket, top bracket cover, two screws, and an instruction sticker to place above the buttons on the case. I *believe* it will work on all JJP pins using the CPU box in the head (because I am using the unused HDMI cutout in the case, so they need to have this), but working to verify that now. It definitely works with jjPotC, since that's what I developed it on. DEFINITELY improves the process and speed of getting a machine up again where the "boot on power" function of the motherboard has failed since the cover of the CPU case doesn't even have to be removed once this is installed.
Though it technically works for WoZ or Hobbit if you plug it in, there's no proper mounting for it (yet) because the case is different and in the cabinet, but I'll see what I can do about modifying it for those machines with the CPU in the cabinet rather than the head. I should have it in the store next week once I have the costs nailed down and set a price.
[quoted image]

Ok so I turned my machine on today and heard the audio pop like normal…then nothing. Is this above the solution? Or are there other things I should check first?

AD9CE6FE-FBDD-40E0-A404-AF37E2A257CD (resized).jpegAD9CE6FE-FBDD-40E0-A404-AF37E2A257CD (resized).jpeg
#3487 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's a good sign. Those red lights mean there's no fuses out there. On the right side of that big circuit board, centered almost top to bottom at the right end of the two rows of transistors there's a very large rectangular chip with a red led on the left side of it. Is that blinking?
If so, the next step is to take the cover off the computer box above that board and see what lights you see on the computer motherboard (if any).

So what if the large rectangular chip is not blinking or showing any led power?

Side note I have tried to jump start it but that did nothing. I think I did it correctly.

#3488 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

So what if the large rectangular chip is not blinking or showing any led power?
Side note I have tried to jump start it but that did nothing. I think I did it correctly.

How did you try to jumpstart it?

What motherboard do you have (JJP used a number of different ones)? Clear hi-res picture of it if you don't know will do.

#3489 1 year ago

I tried to jump it using same method as on page 46 of this thread. Jfp1 pins using a screwdriver. Also tried the paper clip method that I found in a video with the green wire and ground next to it. Second picture is the chip that should have a light? Thanks for any or all ideas with this.

I also checked my chord on another machine so its not that.

19CB3A9A-2767-4CD7-AA0D-2EAC9D4E8C1B (resized).jpeg19CB3A9A-2767-4CD7-AA0D-2EAC9D4E8C1B (resized).jpegD2C5269F-CC9C-4059-B008-7183A9656384 (resized).jpegD2C5269F-CC9C-4059-B008-7183A9656384 (resized).jpeg
#3490 1 year ago

Could it be the battery on the board? I was needing to change it but haven’t done it yet.

#3491 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Could it be the battery on the board? I was needing to change it but haven’t done it yet.

Possibly. I'd do that first.

But jumpstarting it should work even if the CMOS battery is dead.

Did you try clearing CMOS then jumpstarting by shorting the two pins?

#3492 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Possibly. I'd do that first.
But jumpstarting it should work even if the CMOS battery is dead.
Did you try clearing CMOS then jumpstarting by shorting the two pins?

How does one clear the cmos?
I thought changing the battery needed to happen when it’s booted. Thanks for your insight.

#3493 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

How does one clear the cmos?
I thought changing the battery needed to happen when it’s booted. Thanks for your insight.

JBAT1 connector.

How to here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/47#post-5329186

Also make sure you're shorting the correct pins on the JFP1 connector.

#3494 1 year ago

Cool thank you. I’ll give it a shot tonight.

#3495 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

JBAT1 connector.
How to here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/47#post-5329186
Also make sure you're shorting the correct pins on the JFP1 connector.

No such luck. Hopefully Its the power supply. Thanks again for the help with how to troubleshoot this

#3496 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

No such luck. Hopefully Its the power supply. Thanks again for the help with how to troubleshoot this

It's just a straight up ATX power supply, so easy to replace. I DO NOT recommend using another Corsair (which is what JJP often uses) as they are not a manufacturer, but rebrand whatever they can get inexpensively and the quality is therefore all over the place. I suggest a nice SEASONIC ATX if you're replacing. They OEM for many other top brands, and sell under their own name and are highly regarded.

#3497 1 year ago

The JJP tech support had me follow the same steps for my boot problem.
Try to jump board
Clear cmos then try to jump board….nothing.
Now they have asked me to try a step that hasn’t been mentioned here. So for anyone else’s future knowledge.
*to test power supply:
Disconnect 24 pin and other 4 pin from motherboard (motherboard completely unhooked from power supply) Try to jump start the power supply through the 24 pin connector that is unhooked. If fan doesn’t run on power supply. This would indicate bad power supply.

#3498 1 year ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

The JJP tech support had me follow the same steps for my boot problem.
Try to jump board
Clear cmos then try to jump board….nothing.
Now they have asked me to try a step that hasn’t been mentioned here. So for anyone else’s future knowledge.
*to test power supply:
Disconnect 24 pin and other 4 pin from motherboard (motherboard completely unhooked from power supply) Try to jump start the power supply through the 24 pin connector that is unhooked. If fan doesn’t run on power supply. This would indicate bad power supply.

According to the manual, here are the specs on the power supply.
ATX Power Supply, 80 Plus Bronze, 450W
JJP part number 16-000013-00

I'm not super familiar with these, but here are a couple I found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/APEVIA-VENUS450W-Auto-Thermally-Controlled-Protections/dp/B077BQ76TP/ref=sr_1_4

https://www.amazon.com/FSP-Solution-Bronze-Certified-FSP450-50SAC/dp/B07T2G4XWQ/ref=sr_1_13

#3499 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

According to the manual, here are the specs on the power supply.
ATX Power Supply, 80 Plus Bronze, 450W
JJP part number 16-000013-00
I'm not super familiar with these, but here are a couple I found on Amazon.
amazon.com link »
amazon.com link »

JJP part number is meaningless because it's just a JJP number applied to the Corsair (or whatever cheap power supply they managed to get in bulk).

The important part is that it's 80 Plus Bronze (efficiency rating), and 450W.

Here's a google shopping link to 650W Seasonics:

https://tinyurl.com/bdcm4d8b

Google shows some sketchy stores, so stick to new, and if you don't recognize the store and the price is too good to be true, it is.

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 38.00
Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,538 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 71.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.