8A79C258-2737-4892-A6D4-1D5066382A11 (resized).jpeg
D2C5269F-CC9C-4059-B008-7183A9656384 (resized).jpeg
19CB3A9A-2767-4CD7-AA0D-2EAC9D4E8C1B (resized).jpeg
AD9CE6FE-FBDD-40E0-A404-AF37E2A257CD (resized).jpeg
no light 2 (resized).jpg
no light (resized).jpg
IMG_20220709_120144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

29 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,538 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 71.
#3201 3 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

The Mystery saucer metal deflector bracket is extremely loose. Is this an easy fix? Also the loose screws that hold the bracket chewed up the white pop bumper skirt. I want to change the skirt, is it the same as a standard williams skirt?
[quoted image]

There's a link at the start of the thread which will show you the fix for this. There's also a replacement metal deflector available from JJP if you suffer from too many STDM. I just received one from JJP along with the sling post repair kit. Yes the white pop bumper skirts are standard Williams. If changing them then the black skirts seem to be a good 'upgrade'

#3202 3 years ago

I've got a small bubble on the center of the spinner in the middle of the playfield, probably about the size of half of a dime. Doesn't seem to effect any shots, but with the glass off, I can definitely push on it and it depresses and pops back up. It's not even noticeable while playing, just when onlooking from the side angle (and just a little annoying as a proud owner!).

Should I pop it with a needle or exacto?

Edit: this is bigger than a half-dime. About the size of the center circle. See pic (not sure why it posts upside down from my phone).

1F155917-E301-41E4-9EAA-658124DEB7C3 (resized).jpeg1F155917-E301-41E4-9EAA-658124DEB7C3 (resized).jpeg
#3203 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I've got a small bubble on the center of the spinner in the middle of the playfield, probably about the size of half of a dime. Doesn't seem to effect any shots, but with the glass off, I can definitely push on it and it depresses and pops back up. It's not even noticeable while playing, just when onlooking from the side angle (and just a little annoying as a proud owner!).
Should I pop it with a needle or exacto?
Edit: this is bigger than a half-dime. About the size of the center circle. See pic (not sure why it posts upside down from my phone).
[quoted image]

Sadly I think I can tell you what that is. Had a friends machine do this also. The center spinner disk is mounted with a threaded single screw. (see manual) Unfortunately, IF it unthreads from the continuous spin rotate then reverse there is No way to fix (correctly) without getting a new spinner decal from JJP. (available on website). What I did to Temporarily fix it was make a surgical slit in the shape of an "X" to peal back the center, tighten screw, then push decal back into position. You can get by with that for awhile but I would just order a replacement decal as they are cheap. And Put Loc-Tite on the screw this time!! Good luck.

#3204 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sadly I think I can tell you what that is. Had a friends machine do this also. The center spinner disk is mounted with a threaded single screw. (see manual) Unfortunately, IF it unthreads from the continuous spin rotate then reverse there is No way to fix (correctly) without getting a new spinner decal from JJP. (available on website). What I did to Temporarily fix it was make a surgical slit in the shape of an "X" to peal back the center, tighten screw, then push decal back into position. You can get by with that for awhile but I would just order a replacement decal as they are cheap. And Put Loc-Tite on the screw this time!! Good luck.

Ordered, thank you!

#3205 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Another easier way to find this issue. Next time it happens, stop playing and go into switch history, or whatever it's called. It will show you the most recent 50 or 100 switches and that should surely show you which switch is acting up. Gotta be a switch associated with a jackpot I would think.

Got this issue today again. It seems it always during multiball. It is the switch 72 inner loop entry. Problem is that this is not a stuck switch, but opto. Can an opto get stuck? If it is dirty and is registering due to dirt, it should happen all the time during gameplay and not during MB only. Any ideas how to solve this issue? New opto necessary?

#3206 3 years ago

Small correction: it is not only during MB, because I remember that before the MB I got tons of gold, which should be due to the opto, which seems to indicate to the pin that I made a lot of inner loop rounds, what did not actually happen.

#3207 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Small correction: it is not only during MB, because I remember that before the MB I got tons of gold, which should be due to the opto, which seems to indicate to the pin that I made a lot of inner loop rounds, what did not actually happen.

Could just be the opto pair is not in alignment. This opto pair has to cover a fair distance. Could be the opto itself. Could be a loose connection at the board. Ck and re-seat this connection at the opto board.

I think to get a good look at the opto pair, one is under the ship, right next to the VUK. The other is under the ship ramp, near the pops.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#3208 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

The opto switch is made of two parts. One part is the emitter that sends the beam of light across the playfield. The other is the receiver that detects the beam of light from the emitter. The switch is designed to always be receiving the light and then register when the pinball blocks the light for a very short time when the ball rolls across the beam. If an opto switch is continually registering, these are some common reasons for it:
1) The light beam is not aimed properly so the receiver isn't receiving it.
2) The receiver is broken.
3) The emitter is broken.
4) The board the opto is connected to is broken.

Try looking at the emitter first to see if the opto light beam is working. You can see if the emitter light is working by using the camera on your mobile phone. Your eyes can't detect the glow of the emitter, but the phone camera screen will show it. With the machine on, point the camera at the emitter and look at it through your phone screen. If the light is working you should see it glowing in the camera view on your phone. If you use the phone camera to first look at a different opto emitter that you know is working then you will see what the glow looks like and you will know what to look for on the orbit opto that isn't working.

#3209 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The opto switch is made of two parts. One part is the emitter that sends the beam of light across the playfield. The other is the receiver that detects the beam of light from the emitter. The switch is designed to always be receiving the light and then register when the pinball blocks the light for a very short time when the ball rolls across the beam. If an opto switch is continually registering, these are some common reasons for it:
1) The light beam is not aimed properly so the receiver isn't receiving it.
2) The receiver is broken.
3) The emitter is broken.
4) The board the opto is connected to is broken.
Try looking at the emitter first to see if the opto light beam is working. You can see if the emitter light is working by using the camera on your mobile phone. Your eyes can't detect the glow of the emitter, but the phone camera screen will show it. With the machine on, point the camera at the emitter and look at it through your phone screen. If the light is working you should see it glowing in the camera view on your phone. If you use the phone camera to first look at a different opto emitter that you know is working then you will see what the glow looks like and you will know what to look for on the orbit opto that isn't working.

Thank you very much for your comments. I will try to check to check the optos with the mobile phone. However, it,is strange that the optos work during gameplay and the issue appears after 20-30 minutes. So it seems that it is not a question of working or not, but what the reason for the sudden change is.

#3210 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Got this issue today again. It seems it always during multiball. It is the switch 72 inner loop entry. Problem is that this is not a stuck switch, but opto. Can an opto get stuck? If it is dirty and is registering due to dirt, it should happen all the time during gameplay and not during MB only. Any ideas how to solve this issue? New opto necessary?

Optos cannot get stuck per say. They can however be dirty and register intermittently or possibly slightly misaligned. id say take a q-tip with some alcohol and clean both sides of opto and test.

#3211 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Ordered, thank you!

Went to cut and peel back the sticker to review the screw but decided to poke it first with a really sharp dental tool right in the middle and the air came out and it’s totally flat now. I have another sticker set coming, but I think I fixed it. I’m assuming if the screw had backed out I would be able to feel a bump through the sticker when flat.

#3212 3 years ago

So action button just completely stopped working. Taking it off and the switch doesn't work, I'm very new to repairing pinballs, do I need to replace it?

#3213 3 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

So action button just completely stopped working. Taking it off and the switch doesn't work, I'm very new to repairing pinballs, do I need to replace it?

Tests - Switches - Matrixed - does it work there ? Hear it click ? Next I'd check with a meter, if it works, then broken wire from switch to the I/O board.

LTG : )

#3214 3 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

My action button, and I think many others, gets jammed. I suspect it's because the switch is mounted to the chassis at an angle compared to the button, which puts sideways pressure on the button causing it to bind. I temporarily fixed this by bending the switch spring up to give more upward force. Might be worth checking out.

#3215 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Tests - Switches - Matrixed - does it work there ? Hear it click ? Next I'd check with a meter, if it works, then broken wire from switch to the I/O board.

When you test them in switches - Matrix, it doesn't work there. So what's next?

It's also not the issue listed in the post below (I had that before but fixed it).

#3216 3 years ago

Use a multimeter to check continuity of the closed switch and the wiring itself? Maybe swap the switch with a known working one to eliminate one variable.

#3217 3 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

When you test them in switches - Matrix, it doesn't work there. So what's next?

I'm sorry, I made a mistake. It's Tests - Switches - Dedicated.

#3218 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

PROBLEM: Balls getting stuck at the top of the Black Pearl ramp.
SOLUTION: Ensure the game is horizontally (left to right) level, measured at the playfield. Next, locate the screw to the right of the ramp which compresses a rubber crush washer. Tighten this screw clockwise until setting balls on the top of the ramp always makes them roll away right. Do not over-tighten or the screw can break in the post! If this fails to resolve the problem, remove the rubber entirely. If this still fails to resolve the problem, put a clear cabinet bumper under the Pearl ramp to lift the left side a bit. You want the ball to roll off to the right easily no matter how gently it is placed on top of the ramp. This is a very common issue and easily fixed.

I can’t seem to locate this screw with a crushed rubber washer. Would somebody be able to send a picture, as I’m having this problem and hopefully it’s easy to fix. Thanks!

#3219 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I can’t seem to locate this screw with a crushed rubber washer. Would somebody be able to send a picture, as I’m having this problem and hopefully it’s easy to fix. Thanks!

Here's a post from LTG in the club forum that shows it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/23#post-4699036

Seems like you want to be careful to not overdo it and crack the ramp though.

#3220 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-pirates-of-the-caribbean-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/23#post-4699036

Or snap the screw off in the post like I did

#3221 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Or snap the screw off in the post like I did

Ugh, that doesn't sound good. Hope it wasn't to difficult to fix.

#3222 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Ugh, that doesn't sound good. Hope it wasn't to difficult to fix.

I was a newb to working on pins back then. It wasn't a big deal, just had to replace the post with a new one.

#3223 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Here's a summary for fixing a no-boot JJP machine.
If you have the H81M motherboard...
[quoted image]
OR if you have the H110 motherboard, it looks like this...
[quoted image]
OR if you have the newest H310 motherboard, it looks like this...[quoted image]

Help please! Game has been working perfectly fine until I tried to turn it on this morning. Red lights and fan come on, but doesn’t boot up all the way. Tried the two fixes (using flat head screwdriver- short 6 & 8 pins with power on, then short CMOS pins with power off). No luck.

Initially, when booting it up, got an “error: invalid environment block” message. Then after trying the two fixes, just get an intermittent message of code. Any ideas?

14D80B87-5A3F-4D7F-86AC-337AB1DD7738 (resized).png14D80B87-5A3F-4D7F-86AC-337AB1DD7738 (resized).pngC7AD0C17-4B1A-43A6-81A2-D5F9F21BD5E9 (resized).pngC7AD0C17-4B1A-43A6-81A2-D5F9F21BD5E9 (resized).png01038AA0-7F1D-4444-85DC-08CFB831C0E3 (resized).jpeg01038AA0-7F1D-4444-85DC-08CFB831C0E3 (resized).jpeg
#3224 3 years ago

I'd do a full reinstall of the firmware.

#3225 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'd do a full reinstall of the firmware.

Thanks so much, a full reinstall of the firmware worked. Appreciate it!!

#3226 3 years ago
Quoted from MGM2:

Help please! Game has been working perfectly fine until I tried to turn it on this morning. Red lights and fan come on, but doesn’t boot up all the way. Tried the two fixes (using flat head screwdriver- short 6 & 8 pins with power on, then short CMOS pins with power off). No luck.
Initially, when booting it up, got an “error: invalid environment block” message. Then after trying the two fixes, just get an intermittent message of code. Any ideas?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You got it working, but basically it was having problems reading from certain sectors of the SSD, so your drive might be going bad. If it happens again, I'd talk to JJP about drive replacement.

#3227 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You got it working, but basically it was having problems reading from certain sectors of the SSD, so your drive might be going bad. If it happens again, I'd talk to JJP about drive replacement.

Well that’s not good news, but thanks for the heads up.

#3228 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Looks like the rubber grommet is already gone and it’s down as tight as possible. Wondering if my black pearl is too low?

#3229 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Wondering if my black pearl is too low?

Might not be on both pivot points under it.

#3230 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Looks like the rubber grommet is already gone and it’s down as tight as possible. Wondering if my black pearl is too low?

I think there have been two possible stuck ball spots at the top of that ramp. One is when balls get stuck on the one way gate and won't roll off to the side to come down the wireform. The other is when a ball gets stuck in the small gap between the ramp and the ship. Which spot is your ball sticking in?

If I remember right I think the screw solution is for balls getting stuck on the one way gate to tilt the ramp a bit so they roll off the gate. I don't know if that will work for balls getting stuck in the gap between the ship and the ramp. Balls get stuck there on mine occasionally and I just use the flipper on the Pearl to back hand them down the ramp. I'm pretty sure I have the Pearl as far forward to the ramp as I can get it.

#3231 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I think there have been two possible stuck ball spots at the top of that ramp. One is when balls get stuck on the one way gate and won't roll off to the side to come down the wireform. The other is when a ball gets stuck in the small gap between the ramp and the ship. Which spot is your ball sticking in?
If I remember right I think the screw solution is for balls getting stuck on the one way gate to tilt the ramp a bit so they roll off the gate. I don't know if that will work for balls getting stuck in the gap between the ship and the ramp. Balls get stuck there on mine occasionally and I just use the flipper on the Pearl to back hand them down the ramp. I'm pretty sure I have the Pearl as far forward to the ramp as I can get it.

The latter, stuck in the gap. I can get it down with the flippers easily except with cotton given the limited movement of the black pearl.

3 weeks later
#3232 3 years ago

Hoping someone may be able to help me with an issue I just encountered. I switched the game on for the first time in a few weeks and got an error - I think it was something along the lines of Black Pearl access ramp switch stuck open or similar. I didn't pay much attention, thinking I'd just play a quick game in the hope that it was just a switch I hadn't activated in a little while.

I started the game and everything was going fine until I started a few multiballs and stacked in arrr frenzy. Suddenly the machine went crazy, constantly awarding me arrr frenzy points as if I was ripping a spinner at speed - and it didn't stop for the whole of the mode. I went from around 150,000 to just over 24,500,000 in less than a minute. As I clearly couldn't attribute that to skill I drained the ball and entered the service menu to end the game so I didn't end up with an undeserved GC score, but when I went to look at the switch tests nothing unusual was showing up.

I restarted the machine hoping I'd get the original error back so I could investigate properly, but nothing showed up - when there's clearly a problem somewhere. I'm annoyed I didn't take a photo of the switch error, but I figured it would either clear or still remain after the game. Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

#3233 3 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Hoping someone may be able to help me with an issue I just encountered. I switched the game on for the first time in a few weeks and got an error - I think it was something along the lines of Black Pearl access ramp switch stuck open or similar. I didn't pay much attention, thinking I'd just play a quick game in the hope that it was just a switch I hadn't activated in a little while.
I started the game and everything was going fine until I started a few multiballs and stacked in arrr frenzy. Suddenly the machine went crazy, constantly awarding me arrr frenzy points as if I was ripping a spinner at speed - and it didn't stop for the whole of the mode. I went from around 150,000 to just over 24,500,000 in less than a minute. As I clearly couldn't attribute that to skill I drained the ball and entered the service menu to end the game so I didn't end up with an undeserved GC score, but when I went to look at the switch tests nothing unusual was showing up.
I restarted the machine hoping I'd get the original error back so I could investigate properly, but nothing showed up - when there's clearly a problem somewhere. I'm annoyed I didn't take a photo of the switch error, but I figured it would either clear or still remain after the game. Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

Someone had an issue awhile back and I recall one of the ways to go about diagnosing it was to view the switch history in the menu. That logs each shot, so you should be able to see which switch was registering when it shouldn't.

#3234 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Someone had an issue awhile back and I recall one of the ways to go about diagnosing it was to view the switch history in the menu. That logs each shot, so you should be able to see which switch was registering when it shouldn't.

That was me. The hint to the switch history worked pretty well. When the error occurs, immediately drain the ball and view the switch history. You can identify the bad switch by the huge number it was hit. In my case it was an opto.

#3235 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Quoted from Zora:

That was me. The hint to the switch history worked pretty well. When the error occurs, immediately drain the ball and view the switch history. You can identify the bad switch by the huge number it was hit. In my case it was an opto.

Thanks, really appreciate it. I'll try to recreate the issue and then check the switch history. I think the original error mentioned an opto too - I just wish I'd paid more attention. Did you end up replacing the opto or was it a faulty connection?

#3236 3 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Thanks, really appreciate it. I'll try to recreate the issue and then check the switch history. I think the original error mentioned an opto too - I just wish I'd paid more attention. Did you end up replacing the opto or was it a faulty connection?

I de installed the opto, cleaned it and put it back again. Seemed to be some dirt, which caused the ongoing counting. No issue after that.

#3237 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I de installed the opto, cleaned it and put it back again. Seemed to be some dirt, which caused the ongoing counting. No issue after that.

Sounds promising, thanks again!

#3238 3 years ago

Question for you guys: are you able to get your end of game Player pictures to come up with the decorations? I’ve double checked that the options are set correctly, but still no decorations on the pictures. Am I missing something?

#3239 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Question for you guys: are you able to get your end of game Player pictures to come up with the decorations? I’ve double checked that the options are set correctly, but still no decorations on the pictures. Am I missing something?

I thought for a long time that something must be wrong. But they finally started showing up, probably on about a third of my high scores now. The first one that came up for me, I closed one eye and made a pirate face. Now does that actually have anything to do with it? I have no idea.

#3240 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I thought for a long time that something must be wrong. But they finally started showing up, probably on about a third of my high scores now. The first one that came up for me, I closed one eye and made a pirate face. Now does that actually have anything to do with it? I have no idea.

Well that’s weird!

#3241 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

They don't seem to pop up on mine very often.

#3242 3 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Ok, I managed to work out what was going on last night thanks to EaglePin and @zora, and thought I’d post here just in case anyone else has a similar problem in the future.

I started a game and all was fine until I started a couple of multiballs together, at which point my score started increasing rapidly again. As suggested I quickly went into the service menu to have a look at the switch history, which made the problem pretty obvious:

2511CD88-92CC-4232-9297-41521BE4A42E (resized).jpeg2511CD88-92CC-4232-9297-41521BE4A42E (resized).jpeg

Out of curiosity I restarted the game which caused the error to return on startup:

5258D7D2-B8C9-42A3-A03B-B82C55418C05 (resized).jpeg5258D7D2-B8C9-42A3-A03B-B82C55418C05 (resized).jpeg

Checked the manual and worked out this was the opto pair at the top of the Black Pearl access ramp - had a look and the transmitter on the left had come away from the ramp and was hanging by its wires. Obvious from a side angle but invisible from the player position. Clicked it back in and everything is working perfectly again.

#3243 3 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Ok, I managed to work out what was going on last night thanks to eaglepin and zora, and thought I’d post here just in case anyone else has a similar problem in the future.
I started a game and all was fine until I started a couple of multiballs together, at which point my score started increasing rapidly again. As suggested I quickly went into the service menu to have a look at the switch history, which made the problem pretty obvious:
[quoted image]
Out of curiosity I restarted the game which caused the error to return on startup:
[quoted image]
Checked the manual and worked out this was the opto pair at the top of the Black Pearl access ramp - had a look and the transmitter on the left had come away from the ramp and was hanging by its wires. Obvious from a side angle but invisible from the player position. Clicked it back in and everything is working perfectly again.

This right here is what makes the JJP service menu far and away better than anything else out there. Glad you got it figured out!

#3244 3 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Ok, I managed to work out what was going on last night thanks to eaglepin and zora, and thought I’d post here just in case anyone else has a similar problem in the future.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Congratulation. Happy to help. I am very thankful to the help I get from the forum here. I am not very skilled from a technical perspective, but like to share what I know. So enjoy the game again.

1 week later
#3245 3 years ago

Thinking of taking off my map cliffy as it is causing too many rejects.

Is the 3M sticky stuff easy to get off? Or do I run the risk of taking up art work, considering the playfield is sh1t as the clearcoat on this playfield is so soft....

Or should I just put in a larger hole deflector?

#3246 3 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Thinking of taking off my map cliffy as it is causing too many rejects.
Is the 3M sticky stuff easy to get off? Or do I run the risk of taking up art work, considering the playfield is sh1t as the clearcoat on this playfield is so soft....
Or should I just put in a larger hole deflector?

Is your map deflector installed properly? It should be pushed as far back as possible, and the metal L bracket should be on top (not underneath) so there's not a lean. When I made these changes the map hole started sinking beautifully with Cliffy on two machines.

#3247 3 years ago

I have also 60% of the shots rejected at the map hole. Was thinking to remove it as well. But was thinking it could also be the metal on top.

It is already a hard shot for me. The loop is flowing amazing. Does your flipper hit the map easily? Maybe have a pic of the map hole with Cliffie?

#3248 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Is your map deflector installed properly? It should be pushed as far back as possible, and the metal L bracket should be on top (not underneath) so there's not a lean. When I made these changes the map hole started sinking beautifully with Cliffy on two machines.

After putting it all back together I had terrible map rejects, noticed the deflector was not adjusted properly so took black pearl out again and sat the deflector back more.

That made it better but around 50% are being rejected. I will cjeck the L bracket.

#3249 3 years ago

I am having an audio issue where there is an odd high pitch tone coming through the speakers. It's fine for the first 5-20 minutes after power on, and then the dreaded tone shows up. Quiet at first, but getting progressively louder, until it can be heard in the next room. It's the same at any volume setting, in attract mode or in gameplay. Only rebooting the game seems to make it go away for a bit. Disconnecting the audio jack in the backbox does too, but of course, no game sounds either doing that. There is a ground loop isolator installed, but bypassing it does nothing. I bought a higher grade isolator and that didn't fix the problem either. Any ideas?

#3250 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I am having an audio issue where there is an odd high pitch tone coming through the speakers. It's fine for the first 5-20 minutes after power on, and then the dreaded tone shows up. Quiet at first, but getting progressively louder, until it can be heard in the next room. It's the same at any volume setting, in attract mode or in gameplay. Only rebooting the game seems to make it go away for a bit. Disconnecting the audio jack in the backbox does too, but of course, no game sounds either doing that. There is a ground loop isolator installed, but bypassing it does nothing. I bought a higher grade isolator and that didn't fix the problem either. Any ideas?

Did you try unplugging the 3.5 jack at the front of the cabinet? As I recall some had issues that went away after unplugging that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,538 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 71.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/65?hl=swampy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.