8A79C258-2737-4892-A6D4-1D5066382A11 (resized).jpeg
D2C5269F-CC9C-4059-B008-7183A9656384 (resized).jpeg
19CB3A9A-2767-4CD7-AA0D-2EAC9D4E8C1B (resized).jpeg
AD9CE6FE-FBDD-40E0-A404-AF37E2A257CD (resized).jpeg
no light 2 (resized).jpg
no light (resized).jpg
IMG_20220709_120144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

29 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 71.
#2201 4 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

I apologise for providing some incorrect info. Upon closer inspection I saw that:
J100, J101 and J103 have a cable in their connector.
J102, called rollover acces, doesn’t have a connector. Seems like this connector never had a cable in it.
The green led near connector J100 & J103 is lit. I see this green led on almost all led boards below the playfield and this led is always on. Green means power is ok.
I didn’t measure anything yet. Wanted to provide correct info first.
Now what to check next?[quoted image][quoted image]

You have power to the board, so it seems likely that the board has just gone bad (unless the ethernet cable has come unplugged or loose at either end).

#2202 4 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement JJPOTC flipper 'action' button flipper #30-000124-13 ?

Is that a standard flipper button or is proprietary?

The end of mine broke last night and the 8-32 x 1/4" PPH MS, SEMS (#80-001008-04) screw won't thread into the button any more.

I can't collect my GOLD without it!

EDIT: Searched the thread and saw this...

Quoted from harryhoudini:

Can someone link to the replacement Stern button?
Edit - this one work? https://www.pinballlife.com/cabinet-flipper-button-transparent-1-18-shaft.html
Or is it 1-3/8?
Double Edit - Looks like this is the recommended one: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/515-7791-00

#2203 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement JJPOTC flipper 'action' button flipper #30-000124-13 ?

The general consensus is to get the stern action button. Do a search in the thread and you will find it.

#2204 4 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

The general consensus is to get the stern action button. Do a search in the thread and you will find it.

Got it, thanks!

#2205 4 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Okay - for those guru's that guessed I had Magnetized Balls.... you are RIGHT! Every single ball is magnetized. Some balls only in ONE SPOT - which would
explain the randomness of the balls not draining in the trough. I don't know if I've solved it, as I have no "new balls". I'll be running by Marco Specialties after lunch tomorrow ( On Friday's I work about 5 miles from their shop). Should I just order a sleeve of their Standard Silver Jets? Or a Special ball of some type?
Here's the thing - I've got less than 100 plays on the machine. Weird that they would magnetize so quickly. Should I expect to have to change them every 100 games?
More to come tomorrow - after I load in 5 new ball! : )
Murphy[quoted image]

This game has at least two magnets that stick the ball behind the pearl and bounce it around the chapter select.

You cannot use chromed balls or silverjets, they will magnetize immediately.

#2206 4 years ago

Filed a support form at the JJP site yesterday. No response yet. Called JJP tech support 3 times, but unfortunately Steve is always already on the phone with another customer.
Any other way to get into contact with anyone at JJP?

#2207 4 years ago

Okay - for those guru's that guessed I had Magnetized Balls.... you are RIGHT! Every single ball is magnetized. Some balls only in ONE SPOT - which would
explain the randomness of the balls not draining in the trough. I don't know if I've solved it, as I have no "new balls". I'll be running by Marco Specialties after lunch tomorrow ( On Friday's I work about 5 miles from their shop). Should I just order a sleeve of their Standard Silver Jets? Or a Special ball of some type?
Here's the thing - I've got less than 100 plays on the machine. Weird that they would magnetize so quickly. Should I expect to have to change them every 100 games?
Murphy[quoted image]

Thanks for taking the time to post this and illustrate. I suspect many problems happen due to this issue. Nice to see it shared visually for all. Thanks.

#2208 4 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

Filed a support form at the JJP site yesterday. No response yet. Called JJP tech support 3 times, but unfortunately Steve is always already on the phone with another customer.
Any other way to get into contact with anyone at JJP?

Try Frank. Hit 1222 on the automated attendant.

#2209 4 years ago

just buy a demagneztizer and apply to balls sometimes

#2210 4 years ago

My auto launcher is mis-firing a good bit during multi-ball and I'm stumped. It always works after a try or two. I've checked all the typical issues. It works perfect with the playfield down and apron on during the trough test mode - 30 for 30. Seems like the issue always, or almost always, occurs during multi-ball and not during ball save re-launch. The launch forks are centered on the ball. The shooter rod is slightly off center but has plenty of clearance from the auto-launcher. The machine is level top to bottom and sloped @ 6.5. The autolauncher has some side-to-side play but nothing unusual and still has good clearance even when pushed right or left. The coil settings are factory. It's also not an issue of the ball bouncing around in the shooter lane or hitting the small post rubber. I have the Koop shooter mod installed so cannot easily video during game play. Appreciate any other ideas?

#2211 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

My auto launcher is mis-firing a good bit during multi-ball and I'm stumped. It always works after a try or two. I've checked all the typical issues. It works perfect with the playfield down and apron on during the trough test mode - 30 for 30. Seems like the issue always, or almost always, occurs during multi-ball and not during ball save re-launch. The launch forks are centered on the ball. The shooter rod is slightly off center but has plenty of clearance from the auto-launcher. The machine is level top to bottom and sloped @ 6.5. The autolauncher has some side-to-side play but nothing unusual and still has good clearance even when pushed right or left. The coil settings are factory. It's also not an issue of the ball bouncing around in the shooter lane or hitting the small post rubber. I have the Koop shooter mod installed so cannot easily video during game play. Appreciate any other ideas?

How many plays do you have? Does increasing power to the shooter change the behavior? Might need to clean or replace the coil sleeve if it seems to have lost power. My main problem with the autoplunger was contacting the shooter due to the playfield sag, fixed by padding it.

#2212 4 years ago

Take a ball and run it down the wireform to see if it’s hitting anything. I had auto launch issues and did every fix but still had intermittent issues. Found out ball was hitting wireform causing all the problems

#2213 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

How many plays do you have? Does increasing power to the shooter change the behavior? Might need to clean or replace the coil sleeve if it seems to have lost power. My main problem with the autoplunger was contacting the shooter due to the playfield sag, fixed by padding it.

Quoted from GnarLee:

Take a ball and run it down the wireform to see if it’s hitting anything. I had auto launch issues and did every fix but still had intermittent issues. Found out ball was hitting wireform causing all the problems

Thanks. I did change the coil sleeve and cleaned up the stop which was still in good shape. Also increased coil power a few notches with no effect. I'll take a closer look at the wire form but it's well seated in the playfileld and the ball is only traveling several inches up during mis-fire. The baffling thing is that it works perfectly in test mode - dozens of times in a row. I even fed balls into the shooter lane quickly during test to try to replicate multi-ball. I may need to take the Koop gun barrel off to video.

#2214 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Thanks. I did change the coil sleeve and cleaned up the stop which was still in good shape. Also increased coil power a few notches with no effect. I'll take a closer look at the wire form but it's well seated in the playfileld and the ball is only traveling several inches up during mis-fire. The baffling thing is that it works perfectly in test mode - dozens of times in a row. I even fed balls into the shooter lane quickly during test to try to replicate multi-ball. I may need to take the Koop gun barrel off to video.

If it only travels a few inches up, film it in slowmo and see if it's hitting the post. It may not be easily perceptible. If it is, the wireforms may not be true enough - in my case there was a slight speed bump I was able to flatten out.

#2215 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

I’ve always had the same symptoms you’re describing, including it working well in test and happening more often in multiball. I haven’t taken the time to check it out though (sometimes I’m relieved to have a couple extra seconds before adding the ball). I’ve suspected the washer on the ball guide screw that overlaps into the shooting lane is interfering with it based on the wear on the washer, but now I have another idea too. Here’s a link to a post with a picture of the washer I made about this a few months ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/23#post-5001025

I’ll take a look at it this weekend. A similar thing started happening on my JP2 and I figured it out a bit so I want to see if the same thing is happening on my POTC. After about 150 plays of JP2 not missing an auto launch it started missing somewhat frequently. I started checking it out at the start of a new ball. I realized that most of the time the ball came to rest with both sides of the auto launch touching each side of the ball, but sometimes one side of the auto launch would be slightly off the ball.

That game can launch a ball with the action button, so I started looking at how the ball was resting on the auto launch fork and then using the action button to fire it to see if there was a correlation. It seems pretty certain there is. I’ve been able to predict pretty reliably prior to launching whether or not it’ll get through the flip ramp based on whether or not both sides of the auto launch fork are touching the ball. There must be just a very slight amount of play in the launch fork that causes it to have both sides touching sometimes but not other times. I’m thinking that could be going on for POTC too, so I’m going to see if there’s a way to tighten it up slightly.

#2216 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

If it only travels a few inches up, film it in slowmo and see if it's hitting the post. It may not be easily perceptible. If it is, the wireforms may not be true enough - in my case there was a slight speed bump I was able to flatten out.

This is the problem. I took a slo-mo vid and it's occasionally hitting the post rubber, and the wire form is slightly tilted up in the playfield groove. In the process of taking the wireform off to see if I need to slightly manipulate. Thanks for all the help!

#2217 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

This is the problem. I took a slo-mo vid and it's occasionally hitting the post rubber, and the wire form is slightly tilted up in the playfield groove. In the process of taking the wireform off to see if I need to slightly manipulate. Thanks for all the help!

The post at the Escape the Locker save entrance? I’ll have to check that on mine. Can the rubber just be trimmed enough to get it to pass by? Thanks.

Off topic, but I just saw a couple weeks ago that “Escape the Locker” was originally “Escape the Hangman” on the prototype.

#2218 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The post at the Escape the Locker save entrance? I’ll have to check that on mine. Can the rubber just be trimmed enough to get it to pass by? Thanks.

Yes. You could probably trim the rubber but wouldn't recommend it since the underlying issue is likely the wireform. In my case the wireform was not seated completely flat in the playfield causing the ball to travel too close to the rubber. You may be able to flatten the wireform entrance by adjusting where it attaches to the game, but I took the whole thing off to inspect and start fresh.

#2219 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Still wondering why the ball doesn’t hit the post rubber during test mode?

#2220 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks for taking the time to post this and illustrate. I suspect many problems happen due to this issue. Nice to see it shared visually for all. Thanks.

Magnetized Balls Update: Went by Marco today. Talked with Steve in depth about Magnetizing occurring. He actually knows a great deal about this topic. Turns out the HIGHER QUALITY balls (like their Silver Jets) Magnetize EASIER. So for everyone saying "just buy a demagnetizer" - that ain't gonna work. The balls will simply magnetize over and over and quicker each time.

The solution is a LOWER quality of ball believe it or not. Steve explained the metal construction of different types of balls and I remained silent and listened. What he doesn't know is that I work in the metal forming industry, and everything he said made perfect sense! LOL

So I bought the "lower grade, not so bright" pinballs, and installed them into my POTC. EVERYTHING worked perfectly straight away. Chest, Ball trough, etc. He said that the lower grade ball will resist being magnetized much better, and he's never heard of the brand I bought being magnetized. So lesson learned. All I can say is that JJP must be using high quality balls. How about that? : )

IMG_4015 (resized).JPGIMG_4015 (resized).JPG
#2221 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Still wondering why the ball doesn’t hit the post rubber during test mode?

The pinball gods must be messing with me.

Actually, my best guess is that the balls are fed to the shooter lane so rapidly during multi-ball that they don't always have time to settle which throws off the trajectory.

#2222 4 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

The pinball gods must be messing with me.
Actually, my best guess is that the balls are fed to the shooter lane so rapidly during multi-ball that they don't always have time to settle which throws off the trajectory.

A slow-mo video During test mode would help solve this mystery

#2223 4 years ago

Any good or bad reviews on the Titan silicone washers?

#2224 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

They are expensive but made really well and work great. I think they provide much better protection than harder washer by preventing the post from both moving or digging into the playfield. You need to tighten down pretty good on most posts to keep the rubbers under the right tension and line up with the holes on several of the plastics. The silicone washers compress nicely without fear of putting too much pressure on the playfield. They’re also essentially invisible.

#2225 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I just put them on so we'll see the long term effects, but I agree with luckymoey in that they compress very nicely with fear of digging into the playfield and they are invisible. I put them on all the star posts and thinner posts that I could get to while I had the BP off recently. I also put them on all the posts under the BP ramp which is where I have started to see the worst pooling.

#2226 4 years ago

I think that the Maelstrom is the least lit area in the game. We need a mod with a "Swirling light effect" around or under the whirlpool. Any Ideas?

#2227 4 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

I just put them on so we'll see the long term effects, but I agree with luckymoey in that they compress very nicely with fear of digging into the playfield and they are invisible. I put them on all the star posts and thinner posts that I could get to while I had the BP off recently. I also put them on all the posts under the BP ramp which is where I have started to see the worst pooling.

Did you install them on these posts under the chest? If so, how difficult was it to remove it? Btw, Did you mean to say “without fear of digging into the playfield”?
6EE11557-4A73-4D3A-9A09-C9276DC7B526 (resized).jpeg6EE11557-4A73-4D3A-9A09-C9276DC7B526 (resized).jpeg

#2228 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Did you install them on these posts under the chest? If so, how difficult was it to remove it? Btw, Did you mean to say “without fear of digging into the playfield”?
[quoted image]

Yup...definitely meant to say "without" fear. I did put them under those two posts on the left side of the Star Map area and it wasn't bad at all. I wanted to replace the rubber there anyway. The key for me was just making sure that when I loosened the nuts, the posts themselves did not come loose and have the pressure of the rubber pulling them together. I was able to angle the chest up just enough to take off that bracket without taking anything else off.

#2229 4 years ago

Hey guys,

Long time...

I don't really want to be bothersome, but it looks like the stop post for start chapter area intermittently stops working. Was wondering how common this is or if there any easy quick fixes.

Thanks much.

If it's possible that this has been improved with code, then I should really get on that. My game is still on the original code as when I got it and has far under 1,000 plays to date.

#2230 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Hey guys,
Long time...
I don't really want to be bothersome, but it looks like the stop post for start chapter area intermittently stops working. Was wondering how common this is or if there any easy quick fixes.
Thanks much.
If it's possible that this has been improved with code, then I should really get on that. My game is still on the original code as when I got it and has far under 1,000 plays to date.

See if the nut that holds it in place has spun down.

#2231 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Sounds great!

Thanks again for the quick quick response!

I'll edit my OP when I have an update.
Did 1.0 ever release? How behind am I? Haha

#2232 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

Sounds great!
Thanks again for the quick quick response!
I'll edit my OP when I have an update.
Did 1.0 ever release? How behind am I? Haha

0.99 is the latest! You haven't missed much. Glad you're still enjoying your game!

#2233 4 years ago

Murphy[quoted image]

Huh. I'm just using the balls the game came with. No issues in the last 7 months.

#2234 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

0.99 is the latest! You haven't missed much. Glad you're still enjoying your game!

Great!

Mine is on 0.98 or 0.96. Whatever it came with. I should check AND update finally...

#2235 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That's it... I was playing around with that screw so I just put it so that the the post is a bit recessed. Pretty small nut. Guess I'll need a traditional wrench for this.

#2236 4 years ago
Quoted from joseph5185:

That's it... I was playing around with that screw so I just put it so that the the post is a bit recessed. Pretty small nut. Guess I'll need a traditional wrench for this.

Blue loctite so it doesn't wriggle away again!

#2237 4 years ago

I want to change a couple spot lights to GID LEDs. Anyone know of a wedge based 12V 1W GID? didnt see one on Comet/Titan

1 week later
#2238 4 years ago

I have a brand new Pirates LE and on occasions when powering on I get no lights at all so I have to power off wait 30 seconds and the turn on again, this tends to resolve the issue once it did not so a second power cycle was required.
I would say this happens 1 in 5 times I go to play the machine.

Any suggestions.

#2239 4 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

I have a brand new Pirates LE and on occasions when powering on I get no lights at all so I have to power off wait 30 seconds and the turn on again, this tends to resolve the issue once it did not so a second power cycle was required.
Any suggestions.

It's not unheard of, but 20% of the time is pretty excessive. Unfortunately you have an overseas machine and it may be related to that, so all I can recommend is opening a support ticket with JJP.

#2240 4 years ago
Quoted from jrawlinson_2000:

Any suggestions.

Are the lights the only issue (are other elements turning on like the screen)? Or is the game in effect "dead" without power to anything?

Did you open up the backbox? Look and see if the power supply fan (top left) or the CPU fan (mesh cut in the big metal case) are spinning. Those would indicate what has power when that happens which may indicate which component is having an issue.

#2241 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Are the lights the only issue (are other elements turning on like the screen)? Or is the game in effect "dead" without power to anything?
Did you open up the backbox? Look and see if the power supply fan (top left) or the CPU fan (mesh cut in the big metal case) are spinning. Those would indicate what has power when that happens which may indicate which component is having an issue.

Just appear to be the Lamps, I will check your suggesting in a couple of days and report back, thanks

#2242 4 years ago

My 2X target leans backwards too much. The problem is that I can’t just readjust the holding bracket as it is already touching the subway (it’s starting to crack from the force). I’ve bent it as much as possible but it just keeps being back.

I’m considering making a small clip that uses the ramp metal for extra support.

Any other ideas?

#2243 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

My 2X target leans backwards too much. The problem is that I can’t just readjust the holding bracket as it is already touching the subway (it’s starting to crack from the force). I’ve bent it as much as possible but it just keeps being back.
I’m considering making a small clip that uses the ramp metal for extra support.
Any other ideas?

The swinks brackets to stop the Ghostbusters airballs? They have a slight forward lean. Should be plug and play for this, too, but I'd check first.

#2244 4 years ago

Several times in this thread people asked if there was a fix for the ball getting stuck under the Dauntless when it falls out, but it has never been answered as far as I can tell. Not stuck in the subway, it's visible on the playfield when it's stuck. Using a photo from zaphX here for reference:

4590a30276ddbd055d7cb18b5fb5b0b71bc8871a.jpeg (resized).jpg4590a30276ddbd055d7cb18b5fb5b0b71bc8871a.jpeg (resized).jpg

Have you found a fix @zaphx? Anyone? Thanks.

#2245 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The swinks brackets to stop the Ghostbusters airballs? They have a slight forward lean. Should be plug and play for this, too, but I'd check first.

Did you mean this one?

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/dutch-orange?page%5Bnumber%5D=3&page%5Blimit%5D=48&page%5Border%5D=asc&section=&sort=name

Jjp targets are totally different and they wouldn’t work anyway due to how the target touches the ramp.

I can’t really pull apart the target and adjust the main support metal because they are riveted. I guess it’s like that as there is so little space between target and subway.
88B6CE6D-1F73-4804-9327-DCA782201677 (resized).jpeg88B6CE6D-1F73-4804-9327-DCA782201677 (resized).jpegE13BC387-2C81-4667-AFE4-B77BE147AFA9 (resized).jpegE13BC387-2C81-4667-AFE4-B77BE147AFA9 (resized).jpegF99E00F1-EA3D-4E2E-A5D3-CA5E3E8FF874 (resized).jpegF99E00F1-EA3D-4E2E-A5D3-CA5E3E8FF874 (resized).jpeg

#2246 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Had another occurrence of wires breaking under the Black Pearl mini playfield. I’ve got to give a big thank you to Kurt hemispheres Amusements for going above and beyond again to help me. Met me at his shop way outside normal business hours to solder them for me and then took a lot of extra time to come up with an idea to help bulletproof it to lessen the chance of it happening so often. He took an old standoff post from a parts playfield, attached it to the underside, and zipped the horizontal part of the wiring harness to it to keep those wires from moving & breaking again. Idea being if he can stabilize those wires to hold them still while the section of harness dropping through the playfield can still move up and down with the rocking it should reduce the chance for the wires to break from the solders. Now when you tug on that lower section the wires attached to the switches don’t move at all, so the Pearl will rock with the connections staying secure. He also ran the wires through a large rubber sleeve to have the sleeve remain at the hole in the playfield to for smooth travel back and forth with the rocking. Very nice to have Kurt’s experience on my side! He and Mark at Hemispheres have been invaluable to this rookie owner. Here are a couple pictures.[quoted image][quoted image]

I think the bulletproofing done on my underside Pearl wiring by Kurt Hemispheres saved me from another broken wire last night. Went overboard off the Pearl, hit on the very edge of the Man Overboard sign & ball guide, and bounced over the Open Seas orbit lane to get stuck underneath. Here’s a pic of where it ended up. And after noticing how scraped the ball was in the pic I changed them out. Hadn’t been very long since my last change.

20DECB30-95A9-498D-B6B3-68B2C079BFD4 (resized).jpeg20DECB30-95A9-498D-B6B3-68B2C079BFD4 (resized).jpeg
#2247 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I think the bulletproofing done on my underside Pearl wiring by Kurt hemispheres saved me from another broken wire last night. Went overboard off the Pearl, hit on the very edge of the Man Overboard sign & ball guide, and bounced over the Open Seas orbit lane to get stuck underneath. Here’s a pic of where it ended up. And after noticing how scraped the ball was in the pic I changed them out. Hadn’t been very long since my last change.[quoted image]

Yow, that's quite a trip for that ball! Kurt is awesome, glad he helped you out to prevent future issues!

#2248 4 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Did you mean this one?
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/dutch-orange?page%5Bnumber%5D=3&page%5Blimit%5D=48&page%5Border%5D=asc&section=&sort=name
Jjp targets are totally different and they wouldn’t work anyway due to how the target touches the ramp.
I can’t really pull apart the target and adjust the main support metal because they are riveted. I guess it’s like that as there is so little space between target and subway.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, that's probably too tight to use the swinks bracket

https://www.shapeways.com/product/GRBNG4DQK/stern-target-bracket-v2-5deg2mm?optionId=63971960

#2249 4 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Several times in this thread people asked if there was a fix for the ball getting stuck under the Dauntless when it falls out, but it has never been answered as far as I can tell. Not stuck in the subway, it's visible on the playfield when it's stuck. Using a photo from zaphx here for reference:
[quoted image]
Have you found a fix zaphx? Anyone? Thanks.

Your ball is getting hung up on the switch (looks like it anyway). You need to bend the wire so that it is flush with play field when fully depressed. If I remember right I was able to adjust by raising play field and sneaking my hand in from the side.

#2250 4 years ago

Talking of crazy shots. I managed to get the dauntless to shoot back at the black pearl (kinda). Got a multiball going. Ball coming in hot from inlane and loses no momentum on flip. Up maelstrom ramp hit diverter and had so much speed it went Over the top and hit bp

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
32,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 3,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 71.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.