8A79C258-2737-4892-A6D4-1D5066382A11 (resized).jpeg
D2C5269F-CC9C-4059-B008-7183A9656384 (resized).jpeg
19CB3A9A-2767-4CD7-AA0D-2EAC9D4E8C1B (resized).jpeg
AD9CE6FE-FBDD-40E0-A404-AF37E2A257CD (resized).jpeg
no light 2 (resized).jpg
no light (resized).jpg
IMG_20220709_120144 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

29 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 71.
#851 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Yes mine is level. It does not always go sdtm after star map but it happens often enough that it can ruin a game. It happened on my highest scoring game to date. Unlike a kick out, there is no deflector to adjust. There is no tinkering that can solve. I have a digital calibrated level. Game is 6.55 and level from side to side. Please people that do not have this happening, do not brush aside and say it’s not a problem. It is enough of a problem that multiple people have reported it. A configurable 2 second ball save is not going to affect you people who swear it never happens. You can have it turned off and not be affected. I have posted Keith but he has not responded. I hope this can be resolved. It’s not a deal breaker, just takes a bit of a shine off when it happens. Lyman knew this would happen during strobe Multiball in AFM so he added it. Sorry for going on, but it is disheartening to report something and then have it discounted by others.

Jurassic Park has a ball save for the raptor kickout.

#852 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Yes mine is level. It does not always go sdtm after star map but it happens often enough that it can ruin a game. It happened on my highest scoring game to date. Unlike a kick out, there is no deflector to adjust. There is no tinkering that can solve. I have a digital calibrated level. Game is 6.55 and level from side to side. Please people that do not have this happening, do not brush aside and say it’s not a problem. It is enough of a problem that multiple people have reported it. A configurable 2 second ball save is not going to affect you people who swear it never happens. You can have it turned off and not be affected. I have posted Keith but he has not responded. I hope this can be resolved. It’s not a deal breaker, just takes a bit of a shine off when it happens. Lyman knew this would happen during strobe Multiball in AFM so he added it. Sorry for going on, but it is disheartening to report something and then have it discounted by others.

Never discredit that someone has an issue. A game setup just .1 degrees different in any direction can yield different results so its understandable that some may have more issue then others. With that said I want to throw out a suggestion (not tested!!) to see if this Could solve this issue Now with minimal time and effort. The issue appears when the ball comes to rest after the bump around it flows perfectly to center. What if... you install a single clear plastic washer say 3/4" Under the post stud above the post sleeve. In theory, that would Just slightly push the ball resting position right or left depending on the side of issue. First you would need to determine does it more commonly happen when the ball comes to rest on the Left or Right of the post. Then install washer to the weak side. Just a thought and attempt to help those frustrated.

POTCCCC (resized).jpgPOTCCCC (resized).jpg
#853 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

No, don’t stop posting. You’re absolutely right that if it’s a problem for you, an optional ball save would be a fair solution.
I wish the SDTM was not happening for you or that I had a potential fix. I’ve had hands on setup and extensive play time on 3 different machines. Some patterns have emerged (for example all of them had gold button issues.). But I’ve not seen the SDTM myself. That does not mean it’s not happening and I’m sorry for making you feel this way.

That gold button issue is really a kick in the nuts. Sure seems like the button that was used was cheap... compared to the Stern one (dare I say) especially. Again, for a machine this pricy you'd think that a) that wouldn't be an issue to begin with and b) that it'd be a retroactive fix that was sent out to all owners automatically. Same with the tortuga scoop update. Had I not known I'd have been continually disheartened to not be able to make that shot.

#854 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Never discredit that someone has an issue. A game setup just .1 degrees different in any direction can yield different results so its understandable that some may have more issue then others. With that said I want to throw out a suggestion (not tested!!) to see if this Could solve this issue Now with minimal time and effort. The issue appears when the ball comes to rest after the bump around it flows perfectly to center. What if... you install a single clear plastic washer say 3/4" Under the post stud above the post sleeve. In theory, that would Just slightly push the ball resting position right or left depending on the side of issue. First you would need to determine does it more commonly happen when the ball comes to rest on the Left or Right of the post. Then install washer to the weak side. Just a thought and attempt to help those frustrated.
[quoted image]

Unless really jostled to the right mine almost always sits on the left and that is where the STDM almost always, if not always, happens from. I was pondering something several posts back about putting something there and your concept seems like it could have some legs.

#855 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Unless really jostled to the right mine almost always sits on the left and that is where the STDM almost always, if not always, happens from. I was pondering something several posts back about putting something there and your concept seems like it could have some legs.

Just trying to offer suggestions. Please NOBODY let Joesph know we are working on another modification!!!! Not great at trigonometry any longer but it does seem like if you could offset that (in your case) left post to push the ball slightly right and at a different position on the drop post you might have a solution.

#856 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

No, don’t stop posting. You’re absolutely right that if it’s a problem for you, an optional ball save would be a fair solution.
I wish the SDTM was not happening for you or that I had a potential fix. I’ve had hands on setup and extensive play time on 3 different machines. Some patterns have emerged (for example all of them had gold button issues.). But I’ve not seen the SDTM myself. That does not mean it’s not happening and I’m sorry for making you feel this way.

I'm assuming the "discounted by others" might be more a reference to how joseph5185 gets constant flak for vocalizing issues he's had. The last page and a half alone, has seen him get goofed on time and time again by multiple people. That kind of attitude, for me, gets far more grating than him asking possibly redundant questions or feeling frenzied.

I think patience all around on this or any forum, is a pretty fantastic thing to foster, above all.

I think everyone on this thread offers quite a lot, and I appreciate that, but we all have different levels of mechanical inclination, experience, and also emotional thresholds and empathy. And that's a good thing.

#857 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I'm assuming the "discounted by others" might be more a reference to how joseph5185 gets constant flak for vocalizing issues he's had.

Only edit I would make to your story. to ISSUES HE CREATED! lol

#858 4 years ago

Yeah maybe I should just disengage for a while.

#859 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just trying to offer suggestions. Please NOBODY let Joesph know we are working on another modification!!!! Not great at trigonometry any longer but it does seem like if you could offset that (in your case) left post to push the ball slightly right and at a different position on the drop post you might have a solution.

I should add that the rubber there is almost gone, so the ball sits way further left and up against the stand up target there. Likely this has some impact on it as well. Not sure what others are seeing there, but I still gotta bit that BP bullet and fix all those things (right spinner opto, cliffy install, t-nut, replace all rubbers). But... it's the only game that I own right now that is close to functional, lol. So I gotta put that off some more.

#860 4 years ago

I should add that the rubber there is almost gone, so the ball sits way further left and up against the stand up target there. Likely this has some impact on it as well. Not sure what others are seeing there, but I still gotta bit that BP bullet and fix all those things (right spinner opto, cliffy install, t-nut, replace all rubbers). But... it's the only game that I own right now that is close to functional, lol. So I gotta put that off some more.

That stinks. I must say I always noticed and suspected that the games talk to each other! When one breaks I think they all decide to mess with you at the same time just to see that you pay them all attention.

#861 4 years ago

Maybe try a star post on the left side to force it to rest on the right side.

#862 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thanks zaphX. You sir, are a gentleman. It was me feeling small fry amongst the big trouser wearing boys. You have helped many people who jump to the conclusion that something is a huge issue when in fact there is a simple explanation which will resolve it. You try to illustrate that the simple explanation should be attempted first. And you help heaps of people. I feel now I should apologise (starting to choke up a bit!)

I looked at the plastic removal over the star map and thought you might be able to loosen the top nut and sneak the rubber under as well. Alas, that causes the problem you mentioned.

The sdtm problem is just every now and again, but it would be great if it could be fixed.

#863 4 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I looked at the plastic removal over the star map and thought you might be able to loosen the top nut and sneak the rubber under as well. Alas, that causes the problem you mentioned.

Yeah, I -really- didn’t want to pull the pearl and was hopeful that technique would work. Honestly it still might, IF one uses a wrench to hold the lower nut still while loosening the top one. I didn’t grok that until I was already too far into mistakes.

I do feel better now that it’s done, except that somewhere in the bowels of my machine a loose plastic post is lurking around. It blows my mind that it just vanished.

#864 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a thought and attempt to help those frustrated.

Thank you Yelobird. You did not have to analyse this for a solution. Thank you for taking the time. I can’t say which side of the post causes the problem more. When I look at it, a totally random element is at play with the magnet. This tries to simulate a missed shot going up the play field which has hit something and deflected. Most of the time it works. Not sure if the starting position for a random force would change behaviour, but I will give it a go when I need to access that part of the machine. Because it’s random I may not experience it for a day. Other days I have had it happen in 2 games in a row.

I have admired your mods. The wife and I are very interested. We will decide on a few in a couple of weeks. Still coming to terms with this awesome machine. Pity the Aussie dollar tanks so bad.

#865 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I didn’t grok that until I was already too far into mistakes.

My best decisions are always made after the wrong choice...

#866 4 years ago

Thanks for your help on this as well! I’m glad your Tortuga hole is working now. Mine kicks to the tip of my left flipper. I’ve gotta be ready for it. Now and again I’m too slow and it drains. But I’m cool with that, that’s my fault.

#867 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That stinks. I must say I always noticed and suspected that the games talk to each other! When one breaks I think they all decide to mess with you at the same time just to see that you pay them all attention.

Well... it's mostly my fault. I parlayed (ha) a broken TOM ramp to an entire upper playfield rebuild. And embarked on a JP playfield swap at the same time. And bought a WOZ RR to replace my SE which needs some attention. So yea, all on me.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe try a star post on the left side to force it to rest on the right side.

Ironically, that was what I think I suggested originally (a double star post actually, to protect the rubber with a second one and to nudge the ball right) and ironically I was just messing around on PBL for like the 3rd hour trying to get all my JP items ordered and tossed a few different clear star posts in my cart to try out there. Of course, I don't have the matching clear ring from titan to go on the double post, so that will mess with my anality.

#868 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It's neither here nor there. If he has issues, we all need to help as much as we're able. And maybe if they are self induced, over time they won't be. These initial stumbling blocks jumping into this hobby, are pretty high.

Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah maybe I should just disengage for a while.

Engagement is fantastic, I think it's more direction than anything. I empathize with the frustration on trying to help at length, and on the other side having issues that don't seem resolvable at times.

As a side note, I know he's gained some confidence, and told me he's helped some folks along the way himself, and he felt proud about that. And surely that knowledge came from his experiences, but also from many informed opinions and thoughts from people in this very thread.

There are less than 1,000 of us Buccos on this might JJP Pirate ship. And most aren't posting here, but we ARRRRRRRRRRRe, so let's help one another keep playing, and from jumping overboard.

#869 4 years ago

I think noone here has any issues with Joesph and he is more than welcome to ask questions. The problem is the amount of posts I think. If I had to take a guess hes prolly in the 4-500 range by now. I enjoy keeping up with this forum but it frustrating when I see ive missed 70 posts and find out 30 of them are him. It is why I suggested he use the edit feature. Also there have been several times where a solution was posted for him and he went and did something completely different and came back to let us know it didnt work and he still hasnt tried what was suggested. I'd bet 5 bucks if the amount of posts went down and he tried our suggestions first the subject would have been dead weeks ago.

#870 4 years ago
Quoted from GnarLee:

I think noone here has any issues with Joesph and he is more than welcome to ask questions. The problem is the amount of posts I think. If I had to take a guess hes prolly in the 4-500 range by now. I enjoy keeping up with this forum but it frustrating when I see ive missed 70 posts and find out 30 of them are him. It is why I suggested he use the edit feature. Also there have been several times where a solution was posted for him and he went and did something completely different and came back to let us know it didnt work and he still hasnt tried what was suggested. I'd bet 5 bucks if the amount of posts went down and he tried our suggestions first the subject would have been dead weeks ago.

I completely agree with all of what you express, and wonder the same myself, but complaining or goofing on him, (the latter not at all in your case GnarLee, nor really the former) only adds to the post count rather than just moving on or helping him.

Every time I want to walk away from this issue, but then I see a new page of goofing on him, and that doesn't help make this thread move forward or feel welcoming.

I've said my peace, but honestly there are more times that I empathize with him, and in turn wonder how my own questions or comments come across, and then I decide to not ask questions or post. That's the vibe that's being created here.

#871 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I said this months ago.

Likely 50% of all issues in this thread are from people tinkering with shit and not putting it back together exactly the same or bumping something out of position or even breaking things whether it be from modding, installing cliffys, PF protectors, I could go on and on.

Only real issue I’ve seen that I would say is a real issue was the button and that is on a machine built way back on 10/8.

#872 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I said this months ago.
Likely 50% of all issues in this thread are from people tinkering with shit and not putting it back together exactly the same or bumping something out of position or even breaking things whether it be from modding, installing cliffys, PF protectors, I could go on and on.
Only real issue I’ve seen that I would say is a real issue was the button and that is on a machine built way back on 10/8.

Some issues are without question user induced. I had one of these myself where I snapped a screw in a post adjusting the black pearl ramp.

However saying the button is the only real issue is flatly inaccurate. Soldering broken wires on the pearl was a real issue, for example. I’d posit most of the issues on the index qualify as “real issues.”

Most machines only have one or two of the items on the list. The point of having it is to help people find fast solutions and get playing again. This hopefully relieves some support pressure on JJP and shortens the turnaround time for people to fix their problems.

#873 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Some issues are without question user induced. I had one of these myself where I snapped a screw in a post adjusting the black pearl ramp.
However saying the button is the only real issue is flatly inaccurate. Soldering broken wires on the pearl was a real issue, for example. I’d posit most of the issues on the index qualify as “real issues.”
Most machines only have one or two of the items on the list. The point of having it is to help people find fast solutions and get playing again. This hopefully relieves some support pressure on JJP and shortens the turnaround time for people to fix their problems.

Didn’t say the button was the only issue but other than the broken leg bracket out of the box it has been the only issue I have experienced on my very early build.

I did have other adjustments to make but they weren’t problems it was simple pinball stuff that didn’t require any parts or MacGyver type engineering plans.

#874 4 years ago

Anyone able to identify these parts I found in cabinet?

Everything seems fine and could be junk from assembly but want to be sure.

03431217-529C-4651-AAC5-CFA67BEA0FAC (resized).jpeg03431217-529C-4651-AAC5-CFA67BEA0FAC (resized).jpeg
#875 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

[quoted image]

I say its a rubber ring and a screw! Winner!!! lol No idea may have been assembly drop ins on accident. Keep your eye on things and toss them in the coin box just in case.

#876 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I say its a rubber ring and a screw! Winner!!! lol No idea may have been assembly drop ins on accident. Keep your eye on things and toss them in the coin box just in case.

Kind of what I figured. It’s a nylon bushing but a very thin one and the screw doesn’t seem to look like any of the others at least the rounded head of it anyway.

Mystery parts I guess until something falls apart, lol.

#877 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Kind of what I figured. It’s a nylon bushing but a very thin one and the screw doesn’t seem to look like any of the others at least the rounded head of it anyway.
Mystery parts I guess until something falls apart, lol.

The nylon bushing looks like the ones used on the Pearl control arm behind the playfield. Are both of them present? If so you got a bonus one!

#878 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

The nylon bushing looks like the ones used on the Pearl control arm behind the playfield. Are both of them present? If so you got a bonus one!

I’ll take a look next time I yank the PF, I haven’t had any issues with the Pearl so I’m going to assume it’s an extra. I haven’t removed the Pearl so there is zero chance I dropped it in there while removing etc...

#879 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ll take a look next time I yank the PF, I haven’t had any issues with the Pearl so I’m going to assume it’s an extra. I haven’t removed the Pearl so there is zero chance I dropped it in there while removing etc...

It is pretty common to find "bonus parts" in the cabinet. When you drop things in a game, sometimes they aren't easy to find. I had a screw and a washer in mine.

#880 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It is pretty common to find "bonus parts" in the cabinet. When you drop things in a game, sometimes they aren't easy to find. I had a screw and a washer in mine.

If only we could find some gold coins in there!

#881 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Do you have a reference for the pearl schematic to see if both bushings are present?
Not sure why I’m not seeing this in the manual.

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Do you have a reference for the pearl schematic to see if both bushings are present?
Not sure why I’m not seeing this in the manual.

Post #399 of this thread OR simply click the image gallery found at the top of Any thread. Image with your part is shown.

#883 4 years ago

I believe this post should be out of and not in the Subway ramp, isn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong. I received my machine NIB like this. I already removed the Subway and positioned the post out of the Subway ramp.

Replaced the 12V flashers from the 5 spotlights with warm white. Looks much better and creates a warmer atmosphere on the playfield.

Replaced the stock pinballs. They were magnatised from the start.

Replaced 3 large flipper rubbers with silicone. Stock are junk rubber.

Other than that: game workshop fine.

1D6E4D11-6F11-4211-9C16-16A71CF12412 (resized).jpeg1D6E4D11-6F11-4211-9C16-16A71CF12412 (resized).jpeg6D3B8F8B-110F-4CB0-9423-D872C57B54F7 (resized).jpeg6D3B8F8B-110F-4CB0-9423-D872C57B54F7 (resized).jpeg
#884 4 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

I believe this post should be out of and not in the Subway ramp, isn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong. I received my machine NIB like this. I already removed the Subway and positioned the post out of the Subway ramp.

Yes you are correct, the post goes on the outside of the subway. Well fixed!

Glad your machine is great!

#885 4 years ago

Request for the next code update: replace the sound that played when a ball activates an not lit in- or outlane switch. It’s an annoying sound which doesn’t match the pirates theme in any way. Once a lane is already active the sound is much more quiet.

During multiball the mystery display effect could be shortened to just show the reward. And move on with the multiball. This also applies to the chapter start animation. Just start it.

Are map awards active during multiball? If so: just show the reward.

In short the multiballs should be centered around getting jackpots and super jackpots. All the long animations make it more difficult to understand what’s going on.

#886 4 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

Replaced the 12V flashers from the 5 spotlights with warm white. Looks much better and creates a warmer atmosphere on the playfield.
Replaced the stock pinballs. They were magnatised from the start.
Replaced 3 large flipper rubbers with silicone. Stock are junk rubber.
Other than that: game workshop fine.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Are the photos showing correct placement or stock inside subway?

Honestly can’t tell by looking.

#887 4 years ago
Quoted from Maurice:

Request for the next code update: replace the sound that played when a ball activates an not lit in- or outlane switch. It’s an annoying sound which doesn’t match the pirates theme in any way. Once a lane is already active the sound is much more quiet.
During multiball the mystery display effect could be shortened to just show the reward. And move on with the multiball. This also applies to the chapter start animation. Just start it.
Are map awards active during multiball? If so: just show the reward.
In short the multiballs should be centered around getting jackpots and super jackpots. All the long animations make it more difficult to understand what’s going on.

I like your multiball suggestions... the intersecting callouts and video audio seem to get lost in the shuffle. It is sort of nice to have the time where balls are trapped in the map hole or in the starfield, so that might be a consideration. Maybe it could just be an option to have an abbreviated set of animation sequences if you are in multiball.

#888 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Are the photos showing correct placement or stock inside subway?
Honestly can’t tell by looking.

Photo is showing it inside the subway, it should not be.

#889 4 years ago

Photo is showing it inside the subway, it should not be.

Can someone post a photo of it out?

I looked at this a while back and swear I didn’t have a post at all.

#890 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I looked at this a while back and swear I didn’t have a post at all.

I would if I could...Looks like that might be another change from earlier games (sigh.. JJP, COMEON). And I'm missing a subway screw, it seems. So.. now the question is, is the post necessary?

0510191508 (resized).jpg0510191508 (resized).jpg

#891 4 years ago

I would if I could...Looks like that might be another change from earlier games (sigh.. JJP, COMEON). And I'm missing a subway screw, it seems. So.. now the question is, is the post necessary?
[quoted image]

As I understand it, the post just helps keep balls from getting backed up and one or more lost in there during multiball.

#892 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

As I understand it, the post just helps keep balls from getting backed up and one or more lost in there during multiball.

I’ve had that happen a couple times, a nudge of the machine usually gets them moving. In my case at least I was able to rule out magnetism as it happened with new balls in the machine.

#893 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It would be nice not to have to stumble upon these changes. Like, the software has a nice changelog that gets released with updates, why not for production line changes? The washers under the star posts, for example. The protruding t-nut, chafing BP wires... Is it because JJP doesn't want to admit issues? Take responsibility? One can only guess, usually the worst thoughts.

#894 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

LTG : )

pirates subway fix (resized).jpgpirates subway fix (resized).jpg
#895 4 years ago

[quoted image]

Yeah you need the post. Search the main POTC thread for "Ace Hardware" and you can get the parts list to build your own.

#896 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

[quoted image]

Check your Chest Fork Mechanism under the playfield to see if one of the guide pins came out. You may have 1 or two more parts in the cabinet. The nylon part doesn’t seem like that one but I figured I would mention it

C7EC0831-4941-439E-8C18-41130B862F7F (resized).pngC7EC0831-4941-439E-8C18-41130B862F7F (resized).png

#897 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah you need the post. Search the main POTC thread for "Ace Hardware" and you can get the parts list to build your own.

Sweet, have like a 150 item PBL order going, nothing like a few more parts, lol. Not sure why you need those parts, isn't it just a narrow star post and a machine screw?

Plus... I got a WHOLE BUNCH OF CLEAR NARROW STAR POSTS I AM NOT USING! .. cough.

**BAH... they don't have a 2" #8... oh well, hopefully home depot or my "box of screws and junk" does.

Humm... shouldn't need a 2" screw if that is a starpost. Those are only 1-1/4" tall so a 1-3/4" screw should be fine even with that metal bracket.

#898 4 years ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Check your Chest Fork Mechanism under the playfield to see if one of the guide pins came out. You may have 1 or two more parts in the cabinet. The nylon part doesn’t seem like that one but I figured I would mention it

[quoted image]

This was the first thing I looked at and I’m assuming your referring to the screw on each side in the vertical slot that allows the fork to ride up and down. Both screws and bushings there.

The other place I checked was the backside of the pearl and both bushings present. This one I found is thinner and a smaller diameter than the pearl bushings and obviously a different style than the fork mech bushings.

I’m thinking they may be scrap pieces from assembly because everything seems to be working fine.

On a different note...

Is it worth dicking with the color and contrast of monitor? I don’t have an issue with the quality but if the gains are significant, I guess I should tweak it a bit. What’s the consensus?

#899 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m thinking they may be scrap pieces from assembly because everything seems to be working fine.

Goodie "bag" ... heh

#900 4 years ago

Well son of a bitch!

Was poking around the game today after putting about 50 games on it and what do I discover? Lower left sling post chipping has begun.

What’s the safest bet here for minimizing further? I have 3/4” semi clear washers as recommended earlier and Mylar.

Thoughts?

I can live with a chip but don’t want the whole area flaking up.

Pisses me off!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
There are 3,536 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 71.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.