(Topic ID: 200139)

JJP5 = Toy Story Now that POTC is JJP4?

By delt31

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

352D43DF-C6BD-4AD4-B1D1-3C395B4C09F6 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180605-131203_Twitter (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    Johnny-Depp-and-Gene-Wilder-as-Willy-Wonka-708171 (resized).jpg
    20180116_152148 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 9.35.12 AM (resized).png
    larry-blackmon (resized).jpg
    6096E672-F16A-4307-9214-E11EBBB2064A-11463-000009311F4C9190 (resized).jpeg
    Pants (resized).jpg
    os-april-2016-rendering-toy-story-land-at-disney-s-hollywood-studios-in-florida-20160427 (resized).jpg
    0820209sdb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sinestro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#133 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

It's been posted before. The 23 actors and actresses own the rights to their audio and video. I would imagine it would be huge costs and near impossible to get many of them and Disney involved on each step along the way too.
    So there is things they can use like their image, and things they can't use.
    LTG : )

Depends on their contract. Johnny Depp? Yes, I can see him having some control over that. The midget pirate? The two buffoon pirates? No way. The studio usually controls most assets in the film.

#135 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

And this situation with Disney is different.
    But what do I know. Read Steve's response to your post in the other thread.
    LTG : )

You wanted me to read a one sentence meaningless reply for clarity?

4 months later
    #178 6 years ago

Hanks might be pricey, but Allen would be doable, I think.

Both would be nice for custom callouts, but you really only need one.

#180 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

You might want to take your expectations a little lower. Like down to Ratzenburger town.

LOL!

Still, I think Allen is a hell of a lot more likely than Hanks. He's without a show right now, and he seems generally enthused about the Toy Story franchise, perhaps even more than Hanks.

Jack, make him him a deal he can't refuse!

#181 6 years ago

I can hear Allen's callouts.

"Star Command! Come in Star Command! I seem to be trapped inside a rectangular box with a glass ceiling. There are steel boulders being hurled around at unsafe velocities!"

#192 6 years ago

Hey, Vern! It's second dip for dime time!

2 months later
    #281 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Never ganna happen. So we should all stop dreaming about it.
    Do you want Jack's phone number?

Yes.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

He will tell you personally for an hour and give 50 reasons why. By the way, there all good reasons.

We'll see.

3 months later
    #296 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

They are still selling WOZ games and I've heard they are doing a new run of them. So I don't think they are in any jeopardy of going out of business soon. But agree that it would be nice to see two games a year out of them.

WOZ is not going to sustain them forever.

#298 5 years ago
    Quoted from tmntrule999:

I still think a Scooby Doo pinball machine would be amazing. There are so many ideas that can be thrown into the gameplay. Many pinball machines have been based on cartoons throughout the years, and Scooby Doo has run longer than any cartoon ever!!!!!!!

Only if it's old-school, classic Scooby. Pre-Scrappy.

And Frank Welker is still working. He could do that call-outs!

1 month later
    #310 5 years ago

Roger Sharpe has stated that he has negotiated first dibs to broker the Harry Potter license if and when JK Rowlings decides to do it.

His son works for Stern. If Stern wants to do it, the will get it.

Also, because this is based on such a huge underlying property, we can't dismiss a "book based" Harry Potter pin to cut down on the costs of getting all those assets from WB.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sinestro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp5-toy-story-now-that-potc-is-jjp4?tu=sinestro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.