(Topic ID: 200139)

JJP5 = Toy Story Now that POTC is JJP4?

By delt31

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

352D43DF-C6BD-4AD4-B1D1-3C395B4C09F6 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20180605-131203_Twitter (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    Johnny-Depp-and-Gene-Wilder-as-Willy-Wonka-708171 (resized).jpg
    20180116_152148 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 9.35.12 AM (resized).png
    larry-blackmon (resized).jpg
    6096E672-F16A-4307-9214-E11EBBB2064A-11463-000009311F4C9190 (resized).jpeg
    Pants (resized).jpg
    os-april-2016-rendering-toy-story-land-at-disney-s-hollywood-studios-in-florida-20160427 (resized).jpg
    0820209sdb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PanzerFreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#153 6 years ago

Definitely interested but only if the game features the characters and original actors in terms of audio and video assets. Personally I just can't see spending nearly $10k on a licensed pinball machine that lacks the actors voices and video. This is the reason why I'm likely out on Pirates unless it completely blows me away.

4 months later
    #221 5 years ago

Hoping for Back to the Future Trilogy Pinball! 2019 Texas Pinball Festival reveal. JJP rents a BTTF Delorean and out of it comes Jack dressed up as Marty and Keith as The Doc! Crowd goes crazy!

LE features armor made out of the same stainless steel as a real Delorean with laser etching that displays lighting affects (similar to Star Trek LE). Damn that sounds awesome.

#225 5 years ago
    Quoted from andrewket:

I would love BTTF Trilogy. Stack 3 balls in the Mr. Fusion to start multi ball. Spinner 88 times....

Lol, yup! In my opinion a JJP BTTF pin would easily sell better then a Toy Story, Guns and Roses, or Willy Wonka pin. That theme is still extremely popular and in terms of theme popularity is on the level of Ghostbusters.

#269 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

How is Willy Wonka a theme in the running? I think it would be a huge miss as a theme. Is this a joke?

When people see Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka fill the entire screen for Chocolate River Multiball with him yelling and tons of crazy cool lighting effects going off they will be hooked! Willy Wonka by JJP could end up being a huge success.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
    #277 5 years ago

I really hope JJP doesn't do a Guns and Roses pin. I think a Back to the Future Trilogy pinball machine by JJP would destroy Guns and Roses in terms of sales.

4 months later
    #304 5 years ago
    Quoted from arcadem:

Toy Story would be fine as #5. So would Willy Wonka. But why not shoot for the stars and go for the one that most people want.....Harry Potter. JJP should work hard to grab that one before Stern does. It would be a real winner!

Yes, Jack should fly out to England with a WOZ ECLE sitting next to him in the airplane , show JK Rowling and Warner Bros it and get the deal done

1 month later
    #320 5 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

whaaaa? where is he going? He's so talented.

DeepRoot and I think they locked him up exclusively for a certain period of time? It's a big loss to JJP as David Thiel does incredible sound design.

Maybe JJP will bring Chris Granner back for JJP #5?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PanzerFreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp5-toy-story-now-that-potc-is-jjp4?tu=PanzerFreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.