1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 916 posts
  • 134 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 229 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F503E7F2-C6F2-40AE-9286-BC2929C69721 (resized).jpeg
Richie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpg
IMG_2696 (resized).jpeg
5ECB8955-83EC-4148-90ED-7CAFE52CAE04 (resized).jpeg
D9584B16-5D01-4C37-B2F9-2F6C4F12E9D2 (resized).jpeg
EFFA658F-5A67-4DE7-B118-15315FEF96D9 (resized).jpeg
90 (resized).jpeg
Richie Wrench Color (resized).jpg
wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 1 year ago

Richie’s PinballSTAR pre-seminar sneak peek at Willy Wonka... ‘Yes Richie one more step and you’ll be touching it...’

3A7C91B3-A4C6-452E-BC5D-89193E751008 (resized).jpeg
#39 1 year ago

Today’s the day - on our way to MGC - We are ready to take your orders !

Do you want to get our email blast with all the info, pics, and ordering info as soon as it’s available live from MGC...

Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com to get on our interested list and get our email tonight !

3 weeks later
#84 1 year ago

Come play Willy Wonka at Allentown Pinfest this weekend in the PinballSTAR booth !

Can’t make the show and interested in purchasing ? Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com.

8CEC508A-7584-41C7-A587-3F1F096B54C7 (resized).jpeg3D71F1A4-6C16-4EFD-BA0C-C2AF55B6E685 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#108 1 year ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I sent part of the below message to a fellow pinsider and wanted to expand on it on this post.....
BUT NOTHING ON THE CE MODEL - I am really worried about JJP on the CE Model - Kind of wondering why the 500 -- Not saying that will not sell - but I have to be honest -- This game is not on the same level as POTC CE -- Its got some good shots and is a fun game - and pinball to me is all about fun. And to tell you the truth for me -- I am not a bashing any of JJP games - I think that they are ALL GREAT & TONS OF FUN.
But I really am worried about the CE Model - Its suppose to be the best of the best and when they did DICE - I was the one that found alot of the items that were well not good quality control with the part numbers on the the art that should have been removed before they were printed to the very cheap topper and such. But it was JJP first origianl theme and it was Pat's game - and I was not going to have the first CE model and I was in hopes that the next one would be much better and that they would learn from this one. Then comes along with POTC CE - Nailed IT -- Different Playfield Art / Topper was great (if though it makes a weird noise, lol) and plus much more. Could not be happier - Had a great number (i think it was 200) that would keep the CE Model in demand, I knew this one was going to be a good one and if you did not get in for one -- then you regret it later. So for me the POTC CE was AWESOME -- So I had great hopes for the reveal and to not have the full CE Model and then they say the playfield will just have some sparkles that sets it apart from the other models --- I was little deflated, but was hopeful that things would change like they have done with games like Hobbit and POTC - So hopeful that the CE Model will still have time to be much better than what was shown......SO........
I AM WORRIED ....
BUT......I know it is not done and we can always change our minds and go for a LE model or just have our deposits go towards to another game - BUT I REALLY WANT THIS GAME TO PROGRESS AND BE BETTER THAN THE POTC CE OR ON THE SAME LEVEL -- DONT TAKE STEPS BACK - REMEMBER ITS 12,500.00 -- TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND GIVE THOSE COLLECTORS WHAT THEY WANT - A Collector's Model that is a step above the rest
I am just saying -- Little bit worried - But maybe that is the reason why we have not seen anything yet.
And just for the record -- I did not say anything about a powder coating of the door above... So that does say alot, I have toned it down.....A BIT.

692EDF54-9BE9-43C5-852A-5BA7EA6F3549 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#164 11 months ago

Ya I got your text - woke me up cause I forgot to put my phone on 'Richie Wrench silence mode'...

Anyone know a hit man ? Asking for a friend...

1 month later
#253 10 months ago

I am going to watch the movie tonight to get me back in the mood.....

A1E3D91F-A7FE-4D83-BD81-06067556B4F4 (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#340 9 months ago

Pics !

PinballSTAR has Willy Wonka CEs available for sale - Production to begin in November. Refundable deposit - nothing more to pay until they are ready to ship...

We have WW LEs in stock now as well !

Contact Joe Newhart at Sales@PinballSTAR.com

CECabinet_Front2 (resized).pngCECabinet_Side_Glow (resized).pngCEPF_Left (resized).jpgCEPF_Rail (resized).jpgCEPF_Right (resized).jpgCEPlayfield1 (resized).jpgCEPlayfield2 (resized).jpgCEPlayfield_Apron (resized).jpgCEShooter (resized).jpgCE_Plaque (resized).jpgWW_Tranlite_CE (resized).jpg
#399 9 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just got news from PinballStar Joe. Due to RichieRich’s previous insubordination and constant late banter unit #12 CE will be the #499th machine off the production line! I estimate he will get his game some time near Christmas 2032.

LMAO - Dave you are actually a bit off... We are sending him his game 1 piece at a time with assembly instructions. He'll be first in line but we are just sending him a screw on that day. According to Gary Stern there are 3,000 parts in a pinball machine so this will take him out about 9 years. He's very handy being a contractor and all.

#402 9 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Where is richiewrench? Joe (PinballStar) - I think you should text him at 6AM tomorrow morning and ask if he wants you to send him the assembly drawings ahead of time to study. He always wants the info upfront.

I should send him parts that don't even assemble a pinball machine - have him work on this for months then he ends up with a shitty end table or something...

#405 9 months ago

This'll keep him occupied for while...

horrible-instructions-ikea-furniture-manual (resized).jpg
#406 9 months ago

When we were all young and looked at Playboy, Richie ooh'd and aah'd over this...

(I'm going to pay for this little ball busting episode with 5,000 text messages I'm sure)…

ToiletRepair (resized).jpg
#407 9 months ago

Let me remind everyone I did eventually get Richie his powder coated coin door last year at Expo at the DI CE owner's dinner - and I had Jack and Pat Lawlor sign it for him - not sure what he's still griping about...

coindoor (resized).jpgcoin door2 (resized).jpgcoin door 3 (resized).jpg
#409 9 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Joe, make sure you leave one crucial small piece out that will not allow him to ever complete the machine! Kind of like when you build that 3000 piece puzzle only to find one piece is missing.
I think the funny thing here is the fact that Rich (Richie, come on how old are we) made a huge ordeal about this game and was giving his machine up not too long ago. The pinball addiction is strong with this one, better get him to rehab!!!

He's no different than the rest of us... We are all nuts aren't we ? Wouldn't trade him for the world (ok maybe a cookies and cream ice cream, they're REALLY good)...

#410 9 months ago
Quoted from meSz:

Joe, make sure you leave one crucial small piece out that will not allow him to ever complete the machine! Kind of like when you build that 3000 piece puzzle only to find one piece is missing.
I think the funny thing here is the fact that Rich (Richie, come on how old are we) made a huge ordeal about this game and was giving his machine up not too long ago. The pinball addiction is strong with this one, better get him to rehab!!!

I'm thinking no start button... That'll piss him off...

#423 9 months ago

Here it is today under the Richie Wrench VP Cabs Game - till Willy gets here[quoted image][quoted image]

Richie please do the following worksheet and return to me.

9B578AA2-1F6B-449A-A7DD-76ED7639FC20 (resized).jpeg
#522 8 months ago

Here's a funny one - Richie Wrench related...

Jack comes up to me at Expo - says 'OMG why weren't we thinking - if either of us thought about it we should have put the #12 plaque on the show game we have here at the show and just sit back and wait for Richie to notice or be told'... he'd think his game was getting the shit beat out of it at the show. Hilarious

Damn... missed opportunity to freak him out there ! But hilarious even JACK is thinking of ways to give Richie the business ! I found it more funny that there's Jack thinking of this stuff and not me moreso than the idea itself !

We both love him very much as you can tell... : )

1 month later
#622 7 months ago

Willy Wonka CE #12

The Pinside bidding starts at $ 1...

Who will be the lucky winner of the most talked about game ever... he’s in / he’s out / he bought $ 1,000 of mods, he’s back in... This game has had some serious emotional ups and downs - who’s gonna give this non-powdered coated coin door beauty the love it deserves ?

53BD1817-46BF-44DE-9596-4DFE6D07DC84 (resized).jpeg
#683 7 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

There are 3 toilets backed up at the Steak and Shake in Bloomington Normal. Can you come over at 10 am to poke at the problem. Should be done by 4 pm. Thanks.

I'm actually hiring homeless people to poop there all day - you're screwed Richie !

#697 7 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curious, in your persistent nightly calls to Joe do you think he ever questions the irony that You live in a place named Normal Illinois??? Lol. Congrats

When he first told me his address when he bought his first game I was like ‘you need to move’

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Lithia Springs, GA
$ 12,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside