wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benbethel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#516 4 years ago

I'm waiting and watching this.... I've got Hobbit Smaug Gold and WOZ 75th Anniversary... looking to buy Wonka CE and Pirates CE.... but I don't want to get burned with Wonka.... seems that there's another 'higher' version of Pirates coming out, just like WOZ got the Yellow Brick Road edition AFTER the 75th WOZ was out for a while, so I'd hate to pay a premium just to have another 'more' limited edition game come out. Seeing that there are 500 in the CE makes me think there will be something higher and even more limited than the CE version, thoughts? I get that they need to make money but I do feel like this should be more transparent. Also with this Wonka game I'm really hoping the graphics are updated... I don't like the overly simplified graphic backgrounds against the modern-day overlay graphics... seems like they pushed that out really quickly. Would rather full screen the movie clips and just put the modern overlay on top of that, but not have those 'meh' graphics in the background...

1 month later
#763 4 years ago

It is nerve wracking...I wired $29K to a dealer about a month ago for a POTC CE and Wonka CE and it makes me very nervous to wire so much money. Still waiting on both. All I can say is that they should get POTC to me soon and Wonka by around Christmas because all they need to do is Google me and see that I have some people who really look out for me and hate to see me be taken advantage of... But I think they're legit.

Quoted from PtownPin:

I'll never understand why anyone would pay in full for a game unless its ready to ship. Makes zero sense to me.

#765 4 years ago

It was the autographs from the original cast that did it for me...

Quoted from arcadem:

Hey Richie. Since the topper is a 'disappointment', are the other differences worth $3000 more than a LE? I mean glitter on a playfield, RADCALS, some added voice call outs, under cabinet lights and to some, a better looking cabinet art package all for just "a few dollars more". Am I missing something? FWIW, I switched my CE order to an LE after I saw the abysmal excuse for a topper. I just could not see the requisite value to justify the extra dollars for the CE. But, no sarcasm intended, enjoy your CE!

1 month later
#869 4 years ago

Got it two days ago... took fooooooooorever to get POTC CE... in fact, it and Wonka CE made it to Arizona on the same day... but I delayed the Wonka delivery until tomorrow...

Quoted from PtownPin:

u still haven't received your POTC CE? Something seems fishy....wasn't that weeks ago?

#870 4 years ago

Standard delivery, $16,500 for POTC CE (then I added another $2K in mods after that), and $12,500 for Wonka CE, both included shipping. I wish it was white glove pillow delivery, just to my door, not even inside.

Quoted from Yelobird:

29K?? Just how much did they charge you for those games? Is this some kind of white glove pillow delivery or is there another game included in the deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.50
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benbethel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wwcf-ce-collector-s-edition?tu=benbethel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.