wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#488 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I dunno. The CE jjPotC ship in a bottle with the animation was one of the best toppers made by any manufacturer. On theme, and cool action. Easily top 10 toppers ever, maybe in the top 5, but that's literally the ONLY good JJP topper released.
JJP clearly KNOWS how to make good toppers, they just aren't doing it. And they're leaving money on the table as a result. If they made a great topper for the CE and a slightly less great version you could BUY for the LE, they would likely sell a lot of them to LE owners and toppers have so few moving parts they're almost pure profit.
Don't get it. At all.

I was so disappointed and angered by the Topper and other cheap skate designs (e.g., signature plaques) that I cancelled my CE. I will get an LE next year when I am certain that the play fields are reliable. I have already ordered one of Dan's (Wonka tilttopper) for it. That leaves me about $2700 ahead and with an as good or better Topper than JJP is offerring.

1 week later
#550 4 years ago

The only way that would happen is if every CE buyer cancelled their order like I did. Just can't see paying so much more than an LE and not getting what was promised.

#553 4 years ago

Looked at the original sales literature. It is clearly descibed therein.

3 weeks later
#601 4 years ago

Hey Richie. Since the topper is a 'disappointment', are the other differences worth $3000 more than a LE? I mean glitter on a playfield, RADCALS, some added voice call outs, under cabinet lights and to some, a better looking cabinet art package all for just "a few dollars more". Am I missing something? FWIW, I switched my CE order to an LE after I saw the abysmal excuse for a topper. I just could not see the requisite value to justify the extra dollars for the CE. But, no sarcasm intended, enjoy your CE!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wwcf-ce-collector-s-edition?tu=arcadem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.