1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 916 posts
  • 134 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by RichieWrench
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 229 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F503E7F2-C6F2-40AE-9286-BC2929C69721 (resized).jpeg
Richie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpg
IMG_2696 (resized).jpeg
5ECB8955-83EC-4148-90ED-7CAFE52CAE04 (resized).jpeg
D9584B16-5D01-4C37-B2F9-2F6C4F12E9D2 (resized).jpeg
EFFA658F-5A67-4DE7-B118-15315FEF96D9 (resized).jpeg
90 (resized).jpeg
Richie Wrench Color (resized).jpg
wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adipocere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#193 10 months ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Hopefully the delay is JJP using someone new for PF’s.........if not Slash will not be happy with his bubbling/chipping pin.

I have to imagine this is the case. The SE and even many LE owners can be written off, but potential CE buyers are absolutely going to be switched on to this issue and will vote with their wallets. The question is whether or not said solution will trickle down to the early supporters or not.

3 weeks later
#266 10 months ago
Quoted from JamCat:

I just ducked in here to see if the CE had an ETA yet. I was one of those that bailed on my CE reservation after the reveal and watching it streamed for a couple of weeks. After playing an LE recently, I’m still happy I went with POTCLE instead. Wonka is a fun game for what it is and it shoots well, but unfortunately Eric spoiled me with his POTC innovation and I expected the same for Wonka. Originally, I envisioned a REAL wonkavator, an Augustus pipe ball lock, a working eggdicator trap door for the ball, etc. I also thought the rule set would be tied into the theme better, such as the journey to each golden ticket being themed after the kid that found it and their experiences.
Since my issues with it are things that cannot be changed, I guess I was hoping maybe the CE artwork would give me a reason to love it anyway. Regardless, I’ll definitely be in for a CE on Eric’s next title, but only if clear coat issues are gone. I’m glad to hear they are sorting it out.
Good luck to all waiting on CEs! I hope the design dazzles and the clear coats are solid!

Dear Diary...

1 week later
#297 9 months ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

OKAY JJP - I am not joking -- This shows you how much I am into this game - I loved it when I played it at the show -- But see - Here are my Mods that I have bought for this game -- I am sure there is more to come and I will I will need to powder coat my door and other trim - But, Some say that I am nuts - but I want to have these are ready to go once I get my #12.
I EVEN GOT SOME COLOR BALLS......
So Please - Lets make it great - Otherwise I stuck with some of these and will have to find a way to put them on the other games that I have - LOL[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow!

I wonder about the colored balls. Do they hold up? Are they hard to see during play?

#301 9 months ago

Agree - But Will be fun as heck to find out.....

Be sure to let us know!

In 2020 when the game comes out, I mean. j/k (I hope)

1 week later
#346 9 months ago

The playfield and mirrored backglass look great. I would have much rather had a "3-D Wonkatania topper" than whatever this is. I hope that JJP or some other enterprising vendor sells the blade art eventually because I would probably slap that on my SE.

I can't afford this, of course, but grats to everyone who is planning to get one.

3 months later
#876 5 months ago
Quoted from Northstar1976:

Wonkatania Mania, great great mode! BUT is scoting broken? Did an awesome run tonight and guess i ramped atleast 25 times during Wonkatania Mania, when it was finsihed i read Total Points: 3300!!!! WTF :p

It’s too low for sure. I think Wonkatania Mania should have its own high score portrait too. Whenever that mode starts I IMMEDIATELY drain. At this rate I’ll never hear the scream.

3 months later
#913 61 days ago

OKAY -- AGAIN,,,, Something that I am trying to work out -- My playfield is VERY tight against the side walls - EVERY TIME I lift the playfield - There is part of the playfieldl that is ripping the sidewall art
I want to get the mirror blades on this game - Has anyone done this for the WWCF CE Model game.
I hate the side art and just have always been a mirror blade person weather it be mirror or some type of mirror color - Matt @ Back Alley suggested that I might have to route the blades into the wood if it is that tight
Not got too much into it as I just got the powder door done and most of the mods on now and just getting ready to see what else is out there on mods
Just thought I see if anyone has done the mirror blades and any suggestions
Thanks

Not exactly what you asked but I got mirrors for my Wonka SE from this place and I love them:

http://www.pinballdecals.com/MirrorBladesPage.html

I went with the standard but I have seen some who prefer the gold version (I didn't think those would complement the SE model). Only real hiccups were that the hinge bolts that hold them in are REALLY tight on the machine and you have to be careful not to damage the machine getting them out. And yes, the clearance is tight, but these blades can be buffed out if you somehow scratch them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 14.95
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adipocere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside