wonka.JPG
Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
C42C74E3-35E9-4C0B-87C2-1DB8A06EDC37 (resized).jpeg
31CABA93-CC57-476B-8408-C42B6AB42EB4 (resized).jpeg
0B46BCB0-A5AE-4213-883C-DCECF1D28FE4 (resized).jpeg
C15C0AA0-900A-4A42-97F0-D503FBFAB35D (resized).jpeg
ball through fix.jpg
wonka_opto5error (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I know that it has not be shown as of yet - But I am already made my promise for this game #5 and I would be shocked it it was not Willy Wonka. So with that said, I am in for #12 Collector's Edition.

Who is in for this game? Kind of curious based on what has been said for the past few months and especially even here recently as we are getting closer to April 12th at the MGC Convention.

Joe - has assured me that no matter what the #5 game is - there was no powder on the coin door - Oh Well - Cant always get my wish - But I have been told that this #5 Game is FREAKIN PERFECT in every way - and that I should buy two of them. Now that is saying alot.

So lets the comments begin - Who is in?

I will post pics once I am there for the unveiling on April 12th.

But till then - Here is Joe showing me all his love.
IMG_06221 (resized).jpgIMG_06221 (resized).jpg

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

What does that mean, you're in for #12? Like you have a spot on some guaranteed list? The distributors I talked to said there really isn't any list yet?

Maybe this is one of those things of who u know....I have had the last two Collector's Edition of the #12 spot. I have been told that some distributors are reaching out to those CE owners of the past and seeing if those are wanting to keep their same numbers.

My request is in and I have the #12 spot....I just dont know for sure as of today what game it is for...But I got a good guess.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from JamCat:

Do the distributors have any choice in what #’s they receive to sell though? What are the odds your distributor gets #12?
I sent in a message via website about getting on a list for a CE, but haven’t gotten a response. If I don’t hear back I’ll just call to give my deposit. I’m not dead set on a specific number though.

I am not big on numbers either - but #12 is my lucky number and I think its just that I got the last two CE Models #12's and I am locked in for that as long as I am wanting a CE Model and given my history and passion for JJP -- I always get the top models -- So for me....I have that relationship with JOE.

If it were me -- I would advise you to not email them --- Find their cell number and text him or her @ 3AM -- Might get a better response.

WORKS FOR ME.....

#26 5 years ago

Just got text from Joe -- I guess y'all been bidding on this #12 and the Bids are up to 17,500.00 -- NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT

Making a sign for show - Going to have some fun and I hope Joe will have a seat for me next to him -- For $17,600.00 -- i think it is worth it ....LMAO

AND NO!!!!! that does not includes a powder coated door.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I could be in for a CE but need to wait and see what it has over the limited ed. and would like to flip the machine first
If they are all sold out when I make my mind up - so be it - I'll just get a limited and save a few grand
looking for number 12.5 hopefully

Added 2 days ago: I couldn't take the hype train, been waiting through 4 pins to find a JJP I wanted.
Deposit in on a CE

YES -- WELCOME TO THE CLUB -- Did you bid on the CE #12 ????

#31 5 years ago

Kind of curious what will be on the CE Model compare to the others - Hope for something special - The Topper on the POTC CE Model was cool and that the playfield was different was special as well on the POTC CE Model.

Kind of hoping for something along the same line - Something that make most say YES on the CE Model.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Why is getting #12 such a big deal? That makes no sense to me at least I guess until someone explains it.

Have to been there from the start from ALL the 3 AM texts to Joe

and ......

-- To when Joe tried to choke me out....at the Chicago Expo
-- The time when Joe tried to kill Richie Wrench Bobble Head in the shower....
-- The time Joe tried to make me a special bath with a hair dryer in the bottom of the tub....
-- The Special Powder Coin Door CE#12 - Which was VERY cool - I have it framed....
-- The day that Joe chase me out of the bar with my own pipe wrench and hitting me along the head....I have that on VIDEO

But other than that ---- JOE IS THE BEST -- BEST DISTRIBUTOR EVER (AT LEAST IN MY EYES) ...

#33 5 years ago

Anyone hear of any rumors out there on the CE Model?

20 hours to go.....

#35 5 years ago

YES -- Free year of chocolate and a FREE Richie Wrench Bobblehead for all CE MODELS......

20190411_224242 (resized).jpg20190411_224242 (resized).jpg
#36 5 years ago

On a side note -- If anyone really wants a Bobble Head and promise to not abuse him and try to kill him or use it for shooting practice - PM me and I will put you on a list - I am going to place my order for some more and willing to give some out to those that like the Richie Wrench Character.

20190411_225441_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225441_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225459_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225459_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225647_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225647_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225655_resized (resized).jpg20190411_225655_resized (resized).jpg
#37 5 years ago

Sinistarrett & LTG -- I have you both down for a Bobbleheads - Please don't blow off his head. Send pics of him in your favorite setting later.

Thanks

#41 5 years ago

Nope, just getting my own reproduction #12 plaque

that is funny...and cheaper way

#45 5 years ago

Got my sign and on the way up.

20190412_105744 (resized).jpg20190412_105744 (resized).jpg20190412_105754 (resized).jpg20190412_105754 (resized).jpg
#46 5 years ago

First hint that its Willy Wonka

Just got my candy bar from JJP while we are waiting in line.

20190412_190044 (resized).jpg20190412_190044 (resized).jpg
#47 5 years ago

And the line has started ....I am towards the front of the line...Wow....this room is going to be packed.

20190412_190557 (resized).jpg20190412_190557 (resized).jpg
#48 5 years ago

It's official ...It will be 500 CE Models....Nice....Go JJP....Sell them all...I really do think it will happen.

#49 5 years ago

pics...but Theranos more to come on the CE model.

It will be a different playfield.....Topper is to be interactive with lights and maybe some motion...still in final stages.....So...Not completely done for the CE models as of yet...But the game play so smooth and is alot of fun.

20190412_192452 (resized).jpg20190412_192452 (resized).jpg20190412_193152 (resized).jpg20190412_193152 (resized).jpg
#50 5 years ago

Specs

20190412_202412 (resized).jpg20190412_202412 (resized).jpg
#51 5 years ago

Almost complete...Coming in Summer of 2019

20190412_205036 (resized).jpg20190412_205036 (resized).jpg
#54 5 years ago

This thread is not going to get much action because the CE is not done and there is no final pics. So with that said I guess i will leave the pic of Joe trying to give me CPR on the front.

The one thing that I will say is this....JJP is the best out there right now in regards to quality of their games. Remember now this is only Game #5. From when Jack could not even start up with out those and I was one of them to pay for the WOZ up front and take a leap of faith that they were going to produce a great game. The game had some issues and they made it better so the later models were better than the earlier ones...but they learned and made them better.

I am in....I love JJP....the best there is out there right now. Shit....I would even ask for a job if I was not doing so well as a plumber. I mean to be surrounded by a company with that much talent and staff and the passion they put into these games.....I truly would LOVE to work for JJP. Maybe in the coin door department.

So the bottom line is this.....I have not seen the final CE Model...I have not seen the difference in the playfield art....I have not see the Topper...and there is more that we have not seen.

But I am in for CE #12 - I am taking a leap of faith and I KNOW THEY WILL DELIVER A GREAT CE GAME AGAIN.

3 weeks later
#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

In looking at these pics it suddenly dawned on me that Richie is right. The coin door would look so much better in the same color as the rails!

YES...YES....YES....

FINALLY ....I AM GETTING SOME RESPECT.

4 weeks later
#88 4 years ago

Ummmmm......

Why is this topic dead.....Is there really nothing new on this game yet in regards to the CE Model??

Is there really going to be 500 CE's ??

Just wondering from what I have been hearing and seeing...Dont know if 500 will get sold at that price. I am not one to say that it will not happen...Just seems like the 500 number is a bit high. Hope they sell them all...but not having anything to look at or updates is not helping them to get to that number.

Does anyone have any updates?

I heard there are some mods for this game already?

#92 4 years ago

I got my orders in with ModCouple - Thanks

This just seems weird that I am getting Mods in before the game --

I hope the Topper is cool for the CE Owners - Has anyone heard of any insight on the topper / pics / etc.....Just seems like it is getting close to lets us CE Owners know what is going one - Maybe they are making some changes are debating about adding the powder coated doors on this game - COME ON SOMEONE should know something - Is there not a mole inside the JJP camp that can leak a pic or two --

Okay....Okay....Just been away for awhile do my plumbing jobs and I have not had time to catch up - Let me looks at the past posts (which is not much on this thread --- WHY??? -- Because there is NOTHING GOING ON for this CE Model - It is like all the talk and excitement has deflated for a while. I am sure it will pick up and till then I will be waiting for ModCouple to post their next Mod that they are going to be making for either this game or the next game.

I am just having fun - and I love Joe and JJP -- But I do hope this CE Model is just as much talk and excitement as the POTC CE Model

Maybe Joe might know something -- Going to text him again now.....

#93 4 years ago

Well -- Shit

No text back from Joe as of yet......

2 weeks later
#103 4 years ago

I sent part of the below message to a fellow pinsider and wanted to expand on it on this post.....

BUT NOTHING NEW ON THE CE MODEL - I am really worried about JJP on the CE Model - Kind of wondering why the 500 -- Not saying that will not sell - but I have to be honest -- This game is not on the same level as POTC CE -- Its got some good shots and is a fun game - and pinball to me is all about fun. And to tell you the truth for me -- I am not a bashing any of JJP games - I think that they are ALL GREAT & TONS OF FUN.

But I really am worried about the CE Model - Its suppose to be the best of the best and when they did DICE - I was the one that found alot of the items that were well not good quality control with the part numbers on the the art that should have been removed before they were printed to the very cheap topper and such. But it was JJP first origianl theme and it was Pat's game - and I was not going to have the first CE model and I was in hopes that the next one would be much better and that they would learn from this one. Then comes along with POTC CE - Nailed IT -- Different Playfield Art / Topper was great (if though it makes a weird noise, lol) and plus much more. Could not be happier - Had a great number (i think it was 200) that would keep the CE Model in demand, I knew this one was going to be a good one and if you did not get in for one -- then you regret it later. So for me the POTC CE was AWESOME -- So I had great hopes for the reveal and to not have the full CE Model and then they say the playfield will just have some sparkles that sets it apart from the other models --- I was little deflated, but was hopeful that things would change like they have done with games like Hobbit and POTC - So hopeful that the CE Model will still have time to be much better than what was shown......SO........

I AM WORRIED ....

BUT......I know it is not done and we can always change our minds and go for a LE model or just have our deposits go towards to another game - BUT I REALLY WANT THIS GAME TO PROGRESS AND BE BETTER THAN THE POTC CE OR ON THE SAME LEVEL -- DONT TAKE STEPS BACK - REMEMBER ITS 12,500.00 -- TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND GIVE THOSE COLLECTORS WHAT THEY WANT - A Collector's Model that is a step above the rest

I am just saying -- Little bit worried - But maybe that is the reason why we have not seen anything yet.

And just for the record -- I did not say anything about a powder coating of the door above... So that does say alot, I have toned it down.....A BIT.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Gasoline:

I heard JJP is taking the WW CE artwork to a whole new level...
J/K[quoted image]

OKAY -- OKAY -- THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!

Should be Richie Wrench in there instead of Tom.....

#110 4 years ago

I will say this much....I do remember alotnof people dropping their POTC CE as well this early in the game and they are regretting now to this day for some of those that did cancel.

But yes...500 is high. I could see 250...but if they sell all 500, that is great and I am happy for JJP.

I think I will have Richie Wrench at the Chicago Expo this year because Joe wants a pic of him kicking Richie in nuts. a

#121 4 years ago

HEY I GOT MAFIA -- One of the only two in the USA and Joe has the other one .

SO -- I need to start up a Club for just Joe and I and those calls will have to be at 2 Am or 4 AM - Still not too sure on that decision

Great deal from a great guy and to be in the same club as Joe and us two with the other ones - Really cool. Game will be at my office and will be able to be play at the next Richie Wrench Pinball Expo this year- That is always the weekend before the Chicago Expo.

But I am hoping that the reason that we have not see the art package for WWCE is that maybe they are redoing it or are going to make it different and not just some sparkles on playfield.

#124 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Good luck with Mafia. There is a reason only Joe owns one, they can't sell them! lol Sorry game Really did not impress me at any price especially the decal playfield umphh. Wonka is coming and I am certain many pictures will flood the airwaves soon. Really hoping to make it to your open house to see your amazing collection.

So -- Your saying that I wont sell this game at $50,000.00 in the next few years?????

WTF -- JOE!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY SEED MONEY FOR THE NEXT 4 JJP CE MODELS GAMES

Well - I know one thing I am going to see about getting this game powder coated - That should help the value.

Enough about Mafia -- What is going on with Willy Wonka?

Does anyone think that JJP is going to redo the playfield for us CE Owners and make it different like they did on POTC.

Just curious - Really hoping that JJP comes thru on this game - I really am very nervous on this CE Model - I am hoping that they do not take steps backs for us CE Owners.

#125 4 years ago

HMMMM.....Its 1:00 AM

Why not much on this Model -- Is anyone else nervous on this CE model as I am. I love JJP -- Just kind of curious on the final version. I am assuming that it should be coming soon.

But, I will just get back to buying mods to help get my mind off of this subject.

#126 4 years ago

Joe - Are you up????

Oh yeah - I need to text him....

Nahhhh....I give it about another hour or so.....

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hey Joe. It's official. I can text you now too.
LTG : )[quoted image]

WHAT THE HECK.....You got him in a neck brace already?????

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

WHAT THE HECK.....You got him in a neck brace already?????

Love it

I need to get with the others that asked for one as well- I am placing my order for more and working with Bobbleheads on my order.

1 week later
#136 4 years ago
Quoted from Gasoline:

Posted in the other thread but last night Jack G said LEs are on the line during the Special When Lit/FlipnOut twitch stream. Can only mean CEs will be soon!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/447007821

I don't know, Getting a little nervous here,,,,,,,

JOE!!!!!!!!! Is the sky falling yet??

Do not get me wrong - I love JJP games - But I am just a BIT nervous on the CE model - Just does not make sense to me to not show this ahead of time with it being so close to the CE's going on the line next.

But I love everyone at JJP and JOE -- No matter what - Its a great company and we can not always get what we want, But maybe they are taking the time because the final touches are not done yet and that is why they are not showing us because it is not 100% complete yet.

But -- I am a bit nervous.

1 week later
#142 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

richiewrench - Looks like someone beat you to having their own custom plumbing themed pinball machine … You're falling behind the competition … [Source was from a Facebook page][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine would be over the top and more toys....but still funny

1 week later
#150 4 years ago

ITS BEEN 6 DAYS -----Since last post

BUMP......

Okay -- Maybe I will post a pic of my dog Tessa

#151 4 years ago

So this is Tessa at about 10 Months

20190504_150717_resized (resized).jpg20190504_150717_resized (resized).jpg
#154 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Beautiful dog. Awesome Viper! Love the orange color. And the dogs coloring also.... Wonder what color your CE will be??? Seems like you would have a picture of Tessa at "12" months.

CE?????

What CE?????

THERE IS GOING TO BE A WONKA CE???????

Wait -- I know, I hear LTG in my ear now -- Shhh Richard......Time is coming for all the details.

I just hope it is great and not just some sparkles or and an added toy or two.

I am not saying the SKY IS FALLING.....But I am starting to wonder if I should be carrying an umbrella with me till I see the details....

and with Tessa - Yeah - She is about 12 months now. We just found out she got hip displasia or something like that - So he is on medicine now in hopes to fight it early enough and help her along.

20190407_222005 (resized).jpg20190407_222005 (resized).jpg
#158 4 years ago

I agree....I am sure that my CE package will come will all powder coated doors and trim. Well Maybe....

I also in hopes that I will get a weeks worth of dog lessons for Tessa and years supply of doggie treats.

I say take there time...make it unique and do us all proud.

#159 4 years ago

HEY CE FANS - AND MAYBE SOON TO BE CE OWNERS

JOE EMAIL ME AND SAID THAT DETAILS ARE COMING TOWARDS END OF THIS MONTH -- or maybe its next month or maybe the month next to that or maybe the month before the end of the year which should be November - Either way.....JOE EMAIL ME.

Now ...Now ....I know what you are all thinking ....Was it a 3AM email? NO......But it was nice to hear from Joe

So here is to drinking all the KoolAid and in hopes that there is something great to come. I love JJP and Tessa and I are awaiting the next email from Joe or JJP with all the details and goodies.

#162 4 years ago

Hmm - Its about 2AM -- I am tired and sleepy -- Thought I would check this posting and see if anything was new -- NOPE. Just me up late.

You know I have not TEXT Joe since Jun 26th -- WTF

He is getting one tonight - Just to say Hi....Lol

I just sent it at 1:43 AM -- Wonder if he will reply back - Sometimes he does.

#163 4 years ago

Nope He must be sleeping.

Going home to get some rest before my 6 AM start -- I really do hope all goes well with the CE Model on this and really interested on why the long wait - Should be interesting. What I like about this or MAYBE don't like is that once you find out what you are getting in the CE Model -- Payment will be due right away for the most part as the CE models will be next on the line. Well, I guess that is why I work these long hours to pay for this cool addiction that I have for Pinball.

Hey.... will anyone read this want to text Joe at please ask him to get in touch with me by text .. NO Emails -- Texting is best.

Night All

#169 4 years ago

BUMP -- Its August 16th -- JUST TRYING TO MAKE A BUMP ON THIS TOPIC

Not asking for much, But I will say this much -- THERE SURE IS NOTHING OUT THERE BEING LEAKED ABOUT THE CE MODEL..

This is all tight lip -- I cant even get Joe to respond to me by text. All he says is that "IT WILL BE GREAT"

I must be losing my touch. I sure hope he does not take it out on the Bobble Head.

#170 4 years ago

OH.....Its 2:30 AM

Should I????

YES -- I WILL ---LMAO

#171 4 years ago

WELL -- What the heck

I just text Joe to see if the Richie Wrench Ring Tone is on silence........

Waiting on reply - You know that this is boring when the only thing that I am doing here is posting pics of Tessa or bugging Joe.....

#172 4 years ago

Okay Tessa as a puppy and the 2nd Pic is Tessa 5 months ago (March of 2019) - SHE IS BIGGER NOW than the 2nd pic. Lots of love for Tessa

20181027_122334_resized (resized).jpg20181027_122334_resized (resized).jpg20190302_125833 (resized).jpg20190302_125833 (resized).jpg
#173 4 years ago

WHAT THE HECK ......

BUMP

#175 4 years ago

Selling all of my translites -- One of them is a Hand Signed Rob Zombie - MAKE ME OFFER - Just want them to go to a good home.

But I think I got it priced right for all of them

Thanks all

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83642

#176 4 years ago

Aug 18th...Got to be getting closer.

#184 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Given how long JJP has waited to reveal the final CE package/details, it had better be more than just sparkle on the same art package... You can't hold out this long only to say "surprise, we added sparkle, the end"...
Jeff

BETTER BE MORE THAN SPRINKLES...but let's give them a chance...I am really being shocked about this chipping issue and such.

So let me ask this Any POTC CE owners having playfield issues...to tell u the truth it should not matter between SE or LE or CE...I hope there are no issues and JJP is addressing those that are having issues.

Okay back to.Wonka......

I DONT KNOW SHIT.!!!!

NOT A MUMMBLE FROM JOE ...NOT A HINT FROM ANYONE.....

THIS IS.ONE CLOSE KEPTED SECRET....not a leak, not even a rumor other than the sprinkles.

I hope this is worth the wait.....

But as of August 22....not a freaking thing....how close do we have to get to the end of the month to get the details.....

But maybe they meant September or October....

It should be by end of 2019 for sure.....

#186 4 years ago

Same here..No issues with mine either.

#190 4 years ago

WELL - I wanted to post it on here once I sent Joe the Message (by email)

I AM OUT ON MY WILLY WONKA CE #12

For those of you that are wanting the #12 - I guess it will be available. I am taking a stance on this issue with the chipping playfields that or showing up on the POTC and now Willy Wonka (there might even be other as well). I have not had a chance to see the CE playfield and it might be amazing and all - But even if it is -- I am still out on my preorder.

I know we all have had fun with me being the #12 on the CE models and powder coating on the coin doors and me picking on Joe @ 3 AM and all. I am taking a stand on this issue on the chipping playfields. I understand that this has not happen to me and my games are fine and in good shape - But I have a serious problem with how this is all being handled.

So - Let me first say that I love Joe @ Pinstar and I would never do anything that would hurt him - He is a riot and puts up with my shit. He is my friend.

We got these chipping issues showing up on some of the Willy Wonka playfields and I am concern about how it is being handled by JJP with NO clear solution that is making the customer happy. I think a fair solution is a populated playfield. But that is not happening - Just giving out some washers does not fix the problem. Really the problem needs to be fixed back to the source and get this done before it blows up out of control. But, till it does - Any customer that is having a issue with chipping playfield needs to be taken care of and it needs to be done the right way.

We spend 12,500 for these games - A chipping playfied would make me PIST - I would take off work and drive that game down to the JJP factory and drop it off myself if that happened to me. But this is not about those that are paying more for a CE model. For me, I am lucky that I can do this - But I work extra long hours on weekends and nights to help pay for my hobby and boxing art collection. So, I am not different than those of you out there working from paycheck to paycheck. I work very long hours and put alot of time and passion in my plumbing company. So this is the same with Pinball - I have alot of passion for pinball and to see those around me not getting a fair solution and still upset about what is going on and having to just settle with what is going on with their game, or having to pay out $550.00 for a playfield that they should not even have to pay one penny for in my opinion.

Sorry - I can not do this and stand by and not take a stand - So Again,

I am out - WWCF Collectors Edition #12

JJP needs to do the right thing - I am not picking on any certain person @ JJP. But I am saying that JJP as a whole and as a company needs to do the right thing and till they do - I AM OUT. I am out on all games unless I work something out with Joe like on Mafia or Thuderbirds. I will still do business with Joe and I am hoping that this will be taken care of and if it does and I do not get #12 because I let it go - So be it. I will maybe get another number - Trust me @ 500 CE Models and with all this shit going on right now - They will be available. Heck, #1 might be available if this does not get taken care of soon.

I am not asking for a boycott - I am not trying to hurt anyone. I am just taking a stance and for me and I hope other will do the same to hopefully show JJP that we are all willing to give something up to do what it right.

JJP is a great company - But here as of late, they are not acting like one. They are making a big mistake. I am just one person, But I am my own person and I remember JJP from the early days and all I got to say is that if they will not take care of those having issues now - Who is to say that they will take care of me later. I dont care if a game cost $5,000 or $16,000.00 - The company that makes those games need to take care of the customers.

I hope this gets better soon, but till then - I AM OUT on WWCF CE #12

Thanks to all and we do need to stand together.

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

LOL... Not really but yes lets everyone freak out even further...
Jeff

Wow - Got to love this man....

Another break from my job

From what I have seen in the past 24 hours is a wave of people coming together and taking a stand. and lets get something straight here - I don't think anyone that has said that they were out on their CE games was completely out - Just that that they have withdrawn their orders till this is addressed and fixed by JJP. We all have a right to be concern, but not you Jeff - You have those blinders on and you are just waiting for that game to be revealed to hopefully show more than just glitter.

For me, I want the game to be great, I want the game to be over the top with features and something that make this CE model better than the last one. That is what I want from JJP, to be better on the next one. But to not take care of those that have been affected by chipping playfields or to come up with a half-ass solution to hopefully see that they will settle and go away.

I do agree with someone that posted on the other thread that I don't think that this is happening like wife spread - But it is happening and these games are just months old - They just need to take care of those customers. I wanted to make sure that I was correct and not just someone on somebody's else band wagon

But HEY, it should not matter to you because you games are perfect and you have no reason to believe that your CE will any issues. I acutually would agree with that on mine CE#12 - but to support someone that is not fully supporting others around us - Not my style.

But again, I do hope JJP makes it right. I have seen some posting where some have said that JJP is going to be making a statement. Lets hope they do - Because if they do not..... I am seeing a trend of customers going the other direction.

and by the way - Thanks again for the break away from my plumbing office duties.....Needed that break again. Now - I am going to go cook a pizza.

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

It’s not that I don’t agree that this issue is serious or that I don’t agree JJP isn’t doing the right thing, it’s that I don’t think this is this critical mass hysteria thing you and others seem to think it is. Are we not free to disagree and have differing opinions or is this just like twitter where people mob up on others because they don’t conform?
You’re absolutely free to do whatever you want naturally. I just disagree with your position.
Jeff

Agree - I give you that - Just my stance But I will say that it is more wide spread - Maybe not like wide - but enough that it has me worried that if it did happen to me that I would want some kind of assurance that it would get fixed the right way - That is my concern and from what I am seeing out there by those affected, It is not being handled the right way.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Completely agree... I don’t think JJP has handled it well at all either. I worry about what I can control and since it hasn’t happened to me, I can’t say how JJP would handle it.
Jeff

Well there is one thing we can agree on as well - Hope the playfield has more to offer than just sprinkles.

#207 4 years ago

Doing a podcast tonight about 9ish with a gentleman name Kaneda. He will broadcast it in couple days....Going to talk about my collection, pinball and CE's

Cant hurt right?

Never done one of these before.....

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Should be fun!

It was fun and just finished little bit ago - Talked about alot about my collection and Pinball in general - and the hopefully upcoming details on the Willy CE Model and my stand on the chipping issue - but yeah - It was very nice and fun.

Hope it helps.

#210 4 years ago

Not really 3 AM - But I was going to text Joe and let him know about the prodcast....That way he will appreciate me letting him know before it goes public.

Yeah .....

I think he would be okay with that.....

1 week later
#214 4 years ago

Some dude pist me off on the the other thread for the Willy Wonka Thread. Got ejected for 24 hours - My first ejection.

Dang.....I thought I was CALM!!!!

#215 4 years ago

Wonder If I could sell these?????

20190901_191000_resized (1) (resized).jpg20190901_191000_resized (1) (resized).jpg
#217 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Isn't that arcade cabinet company out of business?

LMAO -- WHY YES THEY ARE -- Never thought of it that way......

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I love it...hope it still works

I think it does - Have to try it out sometime - If not I have someone that can fix it - But Have not used it for years and its too big to get out of my basement and over to my office - That is what I wanted to do -- So I said Heck with It (Not saying the other word, Because I do not want to be banned on this topic - I started it, That would be funny as heck if I was banned on this post) and just had it wrapped in place and it does look much better that what was on there.

So I guess - we are now in September and there has been nothing out there for us to see for those still in on the CE Games.

Again - I am out only because I want JJP to do the right thing for those that have been having serious issues on their games. I am hoping to talk to Jack soon and I just cant see JJP not at least give those that can prove and show defects to the playfield to at least give them a new playfield for their troubles. Lets give JJP a chance and see how things develop.

I hope I dont get banned for saying "Heck"

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

I think it's a fair assumption to say that at this point, the assembly line at JJP has probably stopped for the time being while they assess issues with their play fields. I have no facts to back up my assertion, just a gut feeling and a guess.

I think there is a good chance of a pause and they are addressing the issue. I want to say that I am very happy to hear some people have contacted me directly and told me that they are getting there money refunded and JJP is addressing this issue. I know that there will be some that feel that more needs to b done, but this is a very hard business and I am just so happy to see that JJP is not just ignoring it and is addressing the issue.

Looking forward to the CE Edition reveal and see details on this game.

#230 4 years ago

I was told by a little birdie that it looks great that it is coming soon for the details. That is all that I was told. That is looks amazing and the features would make all the CE owners proud and worth the wait.

#234 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Which begs the question...are you back in?

You know - I am always a JJP fan - I believe in the man that started it all and I have become a fan of the crew and team that he has built around him to this day. I am a very busy person and there are times that I get away from this hobby, So for me it was shocking to hear about all these issues that I hearing on the the Willy Wonka playfield - So I follow up with some of those that I know and trust and found that this was not just something that just started in the last month or so for me - This was back on the POTC playfields and some other games as well with Stern and to also find out that how some customers were being treated and having to pay for something out of their pocket, I felt that was wrong. I feel that a populated playfield is the right way, But I am thinking maybe that will be on a case by case basis - I am still following and watching to see how things are developing.

I will say this - Since I was out on the Willy Wonka CE - I have had nothing but support by most and a few that did not support my decision and that is fine as well. I am not looking for fame or anything special (other than a powder coated coin door on future CE model). I took a stand and for me....its was for me and for those that were having to pay out of pocket for something that should have been FREE.

But, Like I was hoping JJP is trying to make this correct, I think Jack and JJP have come together and are hearing the complaints that are coming from all over and are addressing the main issue on the playfield and from what I have been told - The problem has been found and fixed. The question for me is how many were done and are damage out there and I am sure that JJP and Stern are busy in trying to take care of those customers that have been affected.

I hear from some people that JJP has not be responsive and hard to get in touch with on this subject. When I jumped out, I contacted JJP (the company) and I did voice my concerns and I was told that that are aware and that a statement would be made soon. Since then I hear that Jack is on the phone everyday addressing those that have been affected. I have always been able to get in touch with JJP as a company and if I need to talk to Jack - I know I can reached him by email or by his cell and he is very fast to get back in touch with me. I truly feels that he treats EVERYONE that way - Jack is approachable and he takes time to talk to me and he lets me voice my opinion. I truly have a passion for this hobby and Jack respects that about me and even though I have been hard on JJP (and other companies) before - He knows that It is my passion for the games and to make them as best as possible.

I am fine with what JJP is doing on reaching out to those that have been effected. I think they are still addressing this issue and in the end, I am positive that JJP will not run away from this issue and will be doing their best to take care of those that have be affected by this issue.

I have not seen the details and Jack will not even show me the details, but I know they are coming and I have been promised that we will be impressed.

So am I back in - YES I am - I have asked Joe for the #12 back - and I am going to be in touch with Matt @ BackAlley to get my door done and I am going to be in touch with those great companies out there to get the great mods that have already been done for this game.

Part of me feels bad to have jumped out, But I know enough now that say that I feel JJP is going to make it right to those on a case by case basis for those that make up a repair ticket. They will make it right - Give them a chance, This is going to take time.

I believe in JJP and if I did not ....I would not be back in on the CE model.

20190412_105744_resized (resized).jpg20190412_105744_resized (resized).jpg20190412_105754_resized (resized).jpg20190412_105754_resized (resized).jpg
#235 4 years ago

You know - I am always a JJP fan - I believe in the man that started it all and I have become a fan of the crew and team that he has built around him to this day. I am a very busy person and there are times that I get away from this hobby, So for me it was shocking to hear about all these issues that I hearing on the the Willy Wonka playfield - So I follow up with some of those that I know and trust and found that this was not just something that just started in the last month or so for me - This was back on the POTC playfields and some other games as well with Stern and to also find out that how some customers were being treated and having to pay for something out of their pocket, I felt that was wrong. I feel that a populated playfield is the right way, But I am thinking maybe that will be on a case by case basis - I am still following and watching to see how things are developing.
I will say this - Since I was out on the Willy Wonka CE - I have had nothing but support by most and a few that did not support my decision and that is fine as well. I am not looking for fame or anything special (other than a powder coated coin door on future CE model). I took a stand and for me....its was for me and for those that were having to pay out of pocket for something that should have been FREE.
But, Like I was hoping JJP is trying to make this correct, I think Jack and JJP have come together and are hearing the complaints that are coming from all over and are addressing the main issue on the playfield and from what I have been told - The problem has been found and fixed. The question for me is how many were done and are damage out there and I am sure that JJP and Stern are busy in trying to take care of those customers that have been affected.
I hear from some people that JJP has not be responsive and hard to get in touch with on this subject. When I jumped out, I contacted JJP (the company) and I did voice my concerns and I was told that that are aware and that a statement would be made soon. Since then I hear that Jack is on the phone everyday addressing those that have been affected. I have always been able to get in touch with JJP as a company and if I need to talk to Jack - I know I can reached him by email or by his cell and he is very fast to get back in touch with me. I truly feels that he treats EVERYONE that way - Jack is approachable and he takes time to talk to me and he lets me voice my opinion. I truly have a passion for this hobby and Jack respects that about me and even though I have been hard on JJP (and other companies) before - He knows that It is my passion for the games and to make them as best as possible.
I am fine with what JJP is doing on reaching out to those that have been effected. I think they are still addressing this issue and in the end, I am positive that JJP will not run away from this issue and will be doing their best to take care of those that have be affected by the chipping play fields.
I have not seen the details and Jack will not even show me the details, but I know they are coming and I have been promised that we will be impressed.
So am I back in - YES I am - I have asked Joe for the #12 back - and I am going to be in touch with Matt @ BackAlley to get my door done and I am going to be in touch with those great companies out there to get the great mods that have already been done for this game.
Part of me feels bad to have jumped out, But I know enough now that say that I feel JJP is going to make it right to those on a case by case basis for those that make up a repair ticket. They will make it right - Give them a chance, This is going to take time.
I believe in JJP and if I did not ....I would not be back in on the CE model.[quoted image][quoted image]

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

It’s shocking that your spot was still available.
Nobody swooped in to pick that baby up for only $12,500 after you bailed?

No...their we maybe some attempts but Joe held the number because he felt that I would be back and would be happy with what was going on with JJP....sti more.to come down the line but JJP will make those announcements and.contact hose with claims

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Spent four hours playing a Wonka and decided this is the best playfield Pat has designed. All shots felt smooth as butter and the ball flowed nicely. LE model sparkles like a high end game should and the screen, lighting and callouts did a good job explaining what to do.
I became intrigued (obsessed) with the Wonkavator and was able to lock ten balls and start mb three times. Twice I started empty and locked three balls in a single game, so that is possible. The Wonkavator became a focus of my time and strategy and I cannot see being happy with a standard model. Nothing beats seeing your pinballs in a physical ball lock. Curious to see an CE, but so far the LE is a likely future purchase. With Ritchie back in on CE#12, I feel the world is spinning on it’s axis once more.

I am already contacting those and buying mods tonight and getting things ready for my annual.wvent at.iut office but I know the CE will not be.done by then and that is okay.

#246 4 years ago

Well...S$!%....Watching what Insay because Indont want to be banned again.

But anyway...

IT BETTER BE GOOD.......LMAO.

I am buying all kids of mods this weekend and I want them all here before the game arrives so I can install them all right away. Some pretty cool mods out there already for this game. Going to order my mirror blades for this as well tonight.

So yep...Come on JJP u got to tell us something soon....PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE....

That's it I am group texting Joe and Jack 3 AM tonigjt for an update on when we will all find out.

Now...I am pretty sure that it was held up a bit because the latest events...but you got to agree with me...

THEY GOT TO SHOW SOMETHING BEFORE THE EXPO....RIGHT?????

#248 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

According to a post by Pingraffix, some side blades will be on the CE, but they probably aren't mirror blades.

Yeah......Injust like the mirror blades.

But would that but some shit......Just sayin...think about it....If they put side art on the game....okay cool...Inget it...whatever to make it unique.....

But to not pwder.coat the doors or shooter housing and bolts, etc...I mean.....come on....

But hey...its progress....we will have to see.

Bit maybe they will powder coat the doors and all...that could be the reason on the delay...Maybe...I mean I can dream ...CAN I NOT????

#249 4 years ago

I am going to watch the movie tonight to get me back in the mood.....

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

And in this climate, I doubt there is very much demand.

Well....there are a few that I know that would snag it up...bit I get it and understand.

Just got to Love JOE ...he looks out for me but he wanted be to go thru this on my own and supported my decision either way with no hard feelings.

I just feel JJP will get thru this and are taking the right steps and I know they are working hard on this as a company.

#251 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

It’s shocking that your spot was still available.
Nobody swooped in to pick that baby up for only $12,500 after you bailed?

I WAS SHOCKED....I WAS PISSING MY PANTS ....BUT THE PINBALL GODS HAVE SPOKEN AND ITS A.MATTER OF TIME TILL WE ALL GET THE DETAILS.....

COME ON JJP.....make my weekend.

#256 4 years ago

So that all out boycott lasted a day and half ........

NO -- it was longer - Like a two weeks I think - I was on the one post on here and posted on here when I was back in - I think it was about 2 weeks -- More than 36 hours -- But the important thing is that JJP is making steps and I think it is going well and I think there will be more to come from JJP.

#257 4 years ago

So that all out boycott lasted a day and half ........

I ADDED IT UP - IT was 20 Days - Wow,,,Seemed like forever

#262 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

They don’t call it the chocolate factory for nuthin’!

??????.....I am slow....is there a funny bit in this...Totally lost me....lol

#263 4 years ago

Okay...are the CE's still 12,500?

#264 4 years ago

Also....this is a fair question and Indont think it's going to be long....

BUT!!!!!

Do u think we will know details by the Expo....I think so, But ...Wow....what if we dont.....Now that would be interesting....Just Sayin.

#270 4 years ago

I hope this thing is kick ass great for this taking as long as it is taking.

I dont know anything and just wondering why the delay. Expo is coming and I would be SHOCKED if we do not know by then.....

Come on JJP...Please how much longer do we all need to wait?

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So I was wrong about the Ruby red run. It's already done and now just awaiting the CE reveal soon. JJP making sure pf issues are a thing of the past before CE gets released.

I hope so...I already bought a bunch of amoda for this game and I am ready to go...so I know that I will.not have it before my event party, but maybe by Christmas...but in not hurry...make it a great and with no issues and as long as I have it by next years party...i mean that should allow enough time

#280 4 years ago

I hope so...I already bought a bunch of mods for this game and I am ready to go...so I know that I will not have it before my event party, but maybe by Christmas...but not hurry...make it a great and with no issues and as long as I have it by next years party...i mean that should allow enough time

#281 4 years ago

Sorry -- But I wanted to add this plug in here for my party event that is in about 3 weeks. I am posting late so I am trying to give it some exposure for those that are able to stop by and enjoy some great pinball / food and drinks -- All Free and tons of fun.

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/3rd-annual-richie-wrench-pinball-party-2019

Thanks for letting me post here.

Wait - This is my posting - LOL

#282 4 years ago

BUMP,,,,

BUMP,,,,

BUMP.........

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON JJP!!!!!!!!!

-- SHOW US SOMETHING BEFORE THE EXPO -- DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS IS CRAZY??????

CAN IT REALLY BE THAT BAD???

#283 4 years ago

My party event is in Two Weeks - -I want to at least post a pic of what is suppose to go into the blank space for this game.

I even started buying the mods for this game - Spent over 1,000.00 -- Maybe not the smartest thing - But Hey - It show that I am committed

If it does not work I guess I could put those mods on my WOZ --lol

COME ON GUYS -- THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!

I AM TEXTING JOE......

#284 4 years ago

Okay - Just text Joe....

I was like...

"psst...Joe...have u heard anything?"

Like i am trying to be quiet over a text message.

#285 4 years ago

Oh Well - Maybe by next week - Been up all night and got to go back to work and pay for these Willy Wonka Mods ....

#290 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I can't believe we're going into October and we haven't seen the CE.

lol....yep...and I just hope it more than sprinkles....or is it sparklers, or sparkling or sparkly or whatever.....

#295 4 years ago

Fair...just bummed...but all will be good, I hope.... I am sure that they are not renegotiating my offer.on the Richie Wrench Upgrade....I have waived my fees

But hope to hear by Expo...but no rush, well maybe...

All I am asking is a little sneak peek of arr....lol.

S$!&.....Even.Joe does not know...and I am impressed with that, because u think JJP would be keeping in touch with their distributors. ...but.maybe there is more to do and fix up before they reveal...which is good for us all in the end.

#296 4 years ago

OKAY JJP - I am not joking -- This shows you how much I am into this game - I loved it when I played it at the show -- But see - Here are my Mods that I have bought for this game -- I am sure there is more to come and I will I will need to powder coat my door and other trim - But, Some say that I am nuts - but I want to have these are ready to go once I get my #12.

I EVEN GOT SOME COLOR BALLS......

So Please - Lets make it great - Otherwise I stuck with some of these and will have to find a way to put them on the other games that I have - LOL

20190929_184838_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184838_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184840_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184840_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184842_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184842_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184845_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184845_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184846_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184846_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184848_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184848_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184851_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184851_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184853_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184853_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184854_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184854_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184856_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184856_resized (resized).jpg20190929_184857_resized (1) (resized).jpg20190929_184857_resized (1) (resized).jpg
#299 4 years ago
Quoted from Adipocere:

Wow!
I wonder about the colored balls. Do they hold up? Are they hard to see during play?

Agree - But Will be fun as heck to find out.....

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Better hope the CE doesn't already come with that stuff. hahaha.

Do you know something?

Are you in direct contact with Jack?

Are they powder coating the door?

Are you holding out on us?

Have you seen a sneek Pic?

What do you know that we dont know?

Can you show us a pic?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE -- WHAT DO YOU KNOW!!!!!!!

okay, okay -- Just a little Wonka nerves coming to the surface -- Going to get some ice cream and watch the Porky's Movie and I will be okay.

#304 4 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

I spoke with Joe @ PinballStar the other day. I've had my deposit sitting with him since the day it was announced at MGC in April. He stated that we should expect a something good at Expo for CE reveal. However, don't expect to have a second game released this year. We may see a prototype reveal, but that is pure speculation. Joe did say that some more goodies for the CE were to be expected but he didn't tease what that could be. I would be hoping for Powder coated door, maybe some colored balls, or animated topper. He did also state that we shouldn't expect reveals until product is ready for shipment from this point forward, so maybe we will just get a few still pics or teaser promotional video vs an actual reveal. Expected shipment start dates for CE models was stated as November, so I would plan that it arrives everywhere by Christmas.
I don't mind having to wait a bit for CE's and let play tests occur on SE and LE models to ensure fewer issues on CE. I had an early run POTCCE with plenty of issues that were all addressed by Joe and JJP/Jack directly. Took 3 months of work but the game is a dream now. Now we are delayed 3 months from WWCF issues but they are addressing them up front and I am expecting a NIB with only minor adjustments when it does arrive.
I am looking forward to JJP GNR, not sure if I will be jumping in on that, but I am sure that with Eric's flair for the dramatic and Slash's influence that game will be amazing as well.

WHAT!!!!!!!

SOUNDS LIKE JOE SAID ALOT -- I am checking text messages and voicemails - I did not get that much details or tease about the CE. This is crazy - I thought for sure I was in Joe's Top Five List on his phone.

I feel so left out - This really hurts me deep in my soul. I have not felt this bad since I was 8 years old when my hamster died of natural causes. My dad got pist at me because I flushed her down the toilet because I wanted her to have a burial at sea. Still brings a tear to my eye to this day because I really do think that she made it to the ocean.

Well - I guess the wait will go on further. Maybe the Expo will bring some closure.

#305 4 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

I spoke with Joe @ PinballStar the other day. I've had my deposit sitting with him since the day it was announced at MGC in April. He stated that we should expect a something good at Expo for CE reveal. However, don't expect to have a second game released this year. We may see a prototype reveal, but that is pure speculation. Joe did say that some more goodies for the CE were to be expected but he didn't tease what that could be. I would be hoping for Powder coated door, maybe some colored balls, or animated topper. He did also state that we shouldn't expect reveals until product is ready for shipment from this point forward, so maybe we will just get a few still pics or teaser promotional video vs an actual reveal. Expected shipment start dates for CE models was stated as November, so I would plan that it arrives everywhere by Christmas.
I don't mind having to wait a bit for CE's and let play tests occur on SE and LE models to ensure fewer issues on CE. I had an early run POTCCE with plenty of issues that were all addressed by Joe and JJP/Jack directly. Took 3 months of work but the game is a dream now. Now we are delayed 3 months from WWCF issues but they are addressing them up front and I am expecting a NIB with only minor adjustments when it does arrive.
I am looking forward to JJP GNR, not sure if I will be jumping in on that, but I am sure that with Eric's flair for the dramatic and Slash's influence that game will be amazing as well.

YEAH -- RIGHT!!!! Powder Coated Door - I would be so SHOCKED - Please do not tease me on this one - I am not falling for the bait.

#306 4 years ago
Quoted from Furio:

To tell you the truth -- I don't mind the wait as well -- I just want it to be worth the wait - That is all.

#307 4 years ago

Is NO ONE!!!!! Up at 1:30 AM?

#309 4 years ago

My Richie Wrench Event Party is next week - For those that can come - I will see you there -

For those that can not come....

JUST MOVE TO ILLINOIS ........ and come to the next year event

#311 4 years ago

2 Days away from our 3rd Annual Richie Wrench Event.....

Got to say something on this post -- Nothing else going on...

#312 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok as it appears there is still Plenty of time to speculate on this model..... Curious (Richie) what your expectations are for this? IF its only red with some yellow playfield sparkles will you be content or are you expecting more? I'm sure it will be awesome no matter what and we are Loving our LE but I am curious compared to the POTC CE offering what you would consider as value added for this game and model? They raised the CE bar pretty high in my opinion on POTC so this should be interesting.

Yeah - I agree the bar was set high with the POTC CE, My only thing is the 500 CE's - Now dont get me wrong - If JJP has all 500 CE Sold - That is great for JJP , I just think that is a high number for at game that is $12,500 and that many being made - But this is a big world and you have those overseas that are going to want this game and those that are like me and just want that extra spice on the game to make it special. To me the POTC CE with the art and playfield being different was what made this game special. AND THAT IS WHAT THE CE MODEL is suppose to be about - It like buying a car - You got your standard or or LE edition with 500 HP -- But to get the one with at 650+ HP you going to pay more and there is a market for those that want to have something that is just a little bit special or unique from the rest.

There is nothing we can do now except wait - The CE Model is done - it has been kept secret for some time and I am one person that is impress on how tight lip this model has been with no further information given to us.

I have not seen ANYTHING -- I have been told that I would be happy with the results, But yes - I am a bit worried, but mostly excited to see it finally unveil at the EXPO that seems to be when we will all find out the details.

I want to to be special...
I want it to be something that makes the game room stand out that much more....
I want it to have that WOW factor that will make those that bought the LE Model -- Say SHIT -- "I WANT THAT CE MODEL!!" - I should have waited.
But Most of all I want it to be another home run for JJP.

I will see you all at the Expo and for those coming to my 3rd Annual Richie Wrench Party this weekend - I will see you all there at the event.

Thanks to all my fellow Pinsiders

#315 4 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

A classic, If JJP had done a Porky's Pin might have been my first purchase.

I love this movie....Classic.....But really not a family theme for JJP.

But hey ...what the heck...JJP if u make Porky's ...I am in for that game.

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

[quoted image]

yeah...yeah....I get it. Pick on Richie....but that freakin door needs to be done. Such a beautiful game and have that thing stick out like a sore thumb.

Call me nuts and crazy but I think most CE owners would agree.

and last is the 500 - just too high. Time will tell and I hope sell them all. But seems high for a CE model.

WHAT THE HECK.......I'm in.

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

This'll keep him occupied for while...[quoted image]

I see...pick on me. I actually could make that...

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Let me remind everyone I did eventually get Richie his powder coated coin door last year at Expo at the DI CE owner's dinner - and I had Jack and Pat Lawlor sign it for him - not sure what he's still griping about...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here it is ......See it is framed up on the wall where Willy will be going soon.....
20190824_172418 (resized).jpg20190824_172418 (resized).jpg

#421 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Let me remind everyone I did eventually get Richie his powder coated coin door last year at Expo at the DI CE owner's dinner - and I had Jack and Pat Lawlor sign it for him - not sure what he's still griping about...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Here it is today under the Richie Wrench VP Cabs Game - till Willy gets here

20191015_224431_resized (resized).jpg20191015_224431_resized (resized).jpg20191015_224443_resized (resized).jpg20191015_224443_resized (resized).jpg
#422 4 years ago

Okay -- Been working like 20 Plus hours days and finally got some sleep on Saturday Night but working crazy hours again to try and get caught up (never happens - which is a good thing), and I get on her and see like 99 New posts -- So like what the heck is going on?

So I see that they (JJP) showed it before the Expo, Which I think is smart - Get it out there and lets get those on the fence to place their orders as soon as possible and get that much closer to selling these 500 units (Yeah,,,,500). I only smile at that because it really is not a true limited game in my opinion @ 500. But I hope they do sell them all and that is good for pinball as well.

I do like it - It is nice and I am still in (just bought over $1,000 in mods - So I got no choice) - I think the game play is excellent and will only be better from the last time I played it and the art and details are very nice. Topper is not a wow factor - but it is nice - I like that they did the under cabinet lights and maybe some day

POWDER COAT THAT FREAKIN DOOR !!!!!!!

But, other than that - -Yes - Its a winner and JJP did good on this game.

I agree with some that future CE games should be lower in numbers - But time will tell with this one - Because if that do sell all 500 of these - You know dang sure that GNR or Toy Story is going to be the same number of units.

So with that said - I love it and look forward to hopefully seeing it at the Expo.

#442 4 years ago

Hey Guys look at what I got for my CE game...I finally got my a steak dinner with my distributor.

Now this comes with each CE game u buy. Jack took care of us on the Dialed In games.

But they forgot about us all on the POTC CE game...so Joe got me on the Willy CE #12

Makes the $12,500 well worth it.

20191017_180252 (resized).jpg20191017_180252 (resized).jpg
#444 4 years ago

Hey Guys look at what I got for my CE game...I finally got my a steak dinner with my distributor.
Now this comes with each CE game u buy. Jack took care of us on the Dialed In games.
But they forgot about us all on the POTC CE game...so Joe got me on the Willy CE #12
Makes the $12,500 well worth it.[quoted image]

I am done with asking for powder coating doors...just gives us all steak dinners with our distributors....That should help with the extra cost for these games.

#445 4 years ago

I played the CE game today at Expo...Thank Goodness JJP did not have #12 on display...I think it was #198...so if u have #198...your game is ready to be shipped after the Expo.

#491 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

So richiewrench - what do you think?

Well I had a great time at the expo and I have definately spent alot money but all was for a good cause for the JDRF and Project Pinball and I still owe Joe money for the CE...LOL.

So what can I say about the CE now that I have seen it in person and we finally have it amoung us now.

First - Thanks to JJP and the team for a great show....Okay lets get into it

1. YES -- The freaking door needs to be powder coated -LOL - But I got that cover by Matt @ BackAlley

2. I think the numbers are high for 500 -- But I dont do this for money and all I know is that I will get #12 -- So what they make after that is up to them - But I do feel that CE Models should be limited to 200 or 250 -But again if JJP sells 500 of these - More power to them and I will be happy for JJP

3. Yes - the topper is weak or simple - But sometimes I just like it simple. I remember a time when toppers where over rated and no one really cared for them. Now with the POTC CE Topper and other greats like KIZZ and Black Knight, Attack from Mars Remake Topper and now the MMr Topper - Most feel that we have to expect the same on the new games. I kind of look at the topper as a PLUS or extra, But that is me.

4. The leg bolts stick out like a sore thumb - But again I got that cover with my buddy Matt @ BackAlley

So the bottom line is that -- I love it

1. The playfield is awesome and not just glitter - It is different and unique and there is some glitter as well.

2. The mirror black glass is awesome and is a nice touch

3. Software call outs is a plus

4. The color of the rails is awesome and you have to see it in person to really appreciate the color - It is stunning

5. There are other features that for me make it worth the exta cost(s) -- I come to learn that we will never be 100% happy on the games - I hope that JJP team and others will learn from the 500 units and we will see if the future CE models will be the same - maybe with GNR it will be possible but I just think it is high for me. But I was real happy on this game and it plays awesome and looks amazing - So for me the kids around the community here are going to love it and I have always been one for the best of the best.

Could it have been better?- Yes, on some levels - But it takes alot to make these games and I have always been a big fan of JJP. So I look forward to paying Joe my money and I hope to get mine before Christmas and after I get it and play it for a few days - I will ship my coindoor / trim / bolts, to Matt at BackAlley and get those back maybe before X-mas and have it all ready.

Then - I will be waiting for the next one that JJP comes out with next.

The excitement is.....What will be next?
20191017_180249_resized (resized).jpg20191017_180249_resized (resized).jpg20191018_165545_resized (resized).jpg20191018_165545_resized (resized).jpg20191018_165611_resized (resized).jpg20191018_165611_resized (resized).jpg20191018_165613_resized (resized).jpg20191018_165613_resized (resized).jpg20191019_200829_resized (resized).jpg20191019_200829_resized (resized).jpg20191019_213753_resized (resized).jpg20191019_213753_resized (resized).jpg

#492 4 years ago

I am going to box frame the print of this and maybe I can use this as my topper...LOL -- But I am doing something different and got to have four different colors going around the stretched frame and I think it will look pretty cool and will bring it with me next year to the show for others to see.

What yall think?

20191020_140442_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140442_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140445_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140445_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140452_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140452_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140455_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140455_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140501_resized (1) (resized).jpg20191020_140501_resized (1) (resized).jpg20191020_140501_resized (resized).jpg20191020_140501_resized (resized).jpg
#493 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

So richiewrench - what do you think?

Also I am not a big fan of the inside print trim - I like my mirror blades - So again that is me - But it is nice that JJP just did not just leave it black - So they are moving in the right direction .....I just hope someday that direction is in a powder coated coin door.

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from Northstar1976:

Just got confirmation my CE will be shipped within 2 weeks, made final payment, can´t wait
Dunno why so much negativity around topper, to me it looks nice and even nicer there is light added to an already awesome lightshow!
This pin will blow my mind, I am sure.

2 Weeks???

Was yours by any chance #198 -- That is the one that was at the show - So yep -- If yours is #198 -- It is ready to go.

I guess I can see them doing that on these coming out in the next few weeks. and if they are just making the 500 complete - They will be busy for a little while.

I just like to know for me personally down the road if JJP did sell all 500 and if they did how long before a distributor sits on them before taking a lost and selling them at a lower rate. But again I hope that they do sell all 500 -but I really do feel that they should have kept these at 200 or 250

But lets see how it goes - I got tine - I have a about 5 more hours before I send my Thank You text to Joe @ 3AM

#496 4 years ago

Well I had a great time at the expo and I have definately spent alot money but all was for a good cause for the JDRF and Project Pinball and I still owe Joe money for the CE...LOL.
So what can I say about the CE now that I have seen it in person and we finally have it amoung us now.
First - Thanks to JJP and the team for a great show....Okay lets get into it
1. YES -- The freaking door needs to be powder coated -LOL - But I got that cover by Matt @ BackAlley
2. I think the numbers are high for 500 -- But I dont do this for money and all I know is that I will get #12 -- So what they make after that is up to them - But I do feel that CE Models should be limited to 200 or 250 -But again if JJP sells 500 of these - More power to them and I will be happy for JJP
3. Yes - the topper is weak or simple - But sometimes I just like it simple. I remember a time when toppers where over rated and no one really cared for them. Now with the POTC CE Topper and other greats like KIZZ and Black Knight, Attack from Mars Remake Topper and now the MMr Topper - Most feel that we have to expect the same on the new games. I kind of look at the topper as a PLUS or extra, But that is me.
4. The leg bolts stick out like a sore thumb - But again I got that cover with my buddy Matt @ BackAlley
So the bottom line is that -- I love it
1. The playfield is awesome and not just glitter - It is different and unique and there is some glitter as well.
2. The mirror black glass is awesome and is a nice touch
3. Software call outs is a plus
4. The color of the rails is awesome and you have to see it in person to really appreciate the color - It is stunning
5. There are other features that for me make it worth the exta cost(s) -- I come to learn that we will never be 100% happy on the games - I hope that JJP team and others will learn from the 500 units and we will see if the future CE models will be the same - maybe with GNR it will be possible but I just think it is high for me. But I was real happy on this game and it plays awesome and looks amazing - So for me the kids around the community here are going to love it and I have always been one for the best of the best.
Could it have been better?- Yes, on some levels - But it takes alot to make these games and I have always been a big fan of JJP. So I look forward to paying Joe my money and I hope to get mine before Christmas and after I get it and play it for a few days - I will ship my coindoor / trim / bolts, to Matt at BackAlley and get those back maybe before X-mas and have it all ready.
Then - I will be waiting for the next one that JJP comes out with next.
The excitement is.....What will be next?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh yeah ...I forgot - Thanks to Joe - I got my steak dinner as well.

So that was a plus as well.

#497 4 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You may be underestimating the value of that steak dinner.

YES -- THAT STEAK DINNER IS AWESOME!!!

Check with your local distributor for available times at your nearest upscale steakhouse restaurant.

Thanks everyone

#498 4 years ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I like the red in the bottom right matches the CE

Lol -- No -- I am going with all four colors each side will have a different color - Think it might come out pretty neat.

#499 4 years ago

This picture is just amazing - really going to be neat to have it on the wall - I just love how he catches the reflection and when you stare at it - it draws you into the game - Just really cool and it was a for a good cause - so I went for it and just got lucky that I got it - Had to place a bid at last minute and went $300 higher to help seal the deal - Again good cause -- Project Pinball.

20191019_200829_resized (resized).jpg20191019_200829_resized (resized).jpg
#500 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really surprised how many really care so much about toppers. I actually dont care for them and am completely happy without having them. If it comes with something thats cool ill use it ... but i dont go out of my way to get them. The game is on the playfield and thats where i want the bom spent.

I agree - Its a plus - But the money needs to be on the playfield and the game. Agree - 1000%

Wait.....

and hopefully the Coin Door Someday....I say boycott the toppers and we need powder coindoors.

Now -- I will say this - I was talking to Ryan with CGC and he said that he was thinking of me when they came up with the Royal Editions of the MMr and those models will have their coin doors powder coated to match the trim......

HEY -- JJP!!!

CGC is making the move -- Lets make it happen on the next JJP game - Powder Coated Coin Doors for all CE Models

#501 4 years ago

Quoted from PtownPin:The positive: Love the red trim, shooter, play field, and art work
The Bad: The coin door looks out of place, and that topper is up to standard with the other Shitty JJP toppers....WOZ, and POTC LE toppers are embarrassing

YES -- The freakin coin door.....

I have been saying this for like YEARS!!!!!!!!!

But.....I am okay -- Not going to freak out -- Staying Calm......

#503 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I’m ok with a matching coin door if the trim is a shade of black. Those bright colors. No thanks. Eye sore

I can see your point there --

#505 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Dont get me wrong I like them both.....I just like how the AFMRLE topper interacts with the game (actually moves up and down)...

#508 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Given that jjGnR trim will almost surely be some shade(s) of black, a matching coin door is already in the plan.

wait......

this is a joke is some way -- Right????

#509 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

^^^^^^^^
This!

#511 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Happy your Happy about the Wonka CE I will tell you JJP makes really nice games....that Pirates game is gonna be hard to beat.

#514 4 years ago
Quoted from Northstar1976:

I DO hope they send me a new one and not a USED one. As i understand it they start production today and send them with airline after 2 weeks.

LOL -- It will be a new one for sure.

#529 4 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

It’s a beautiful game and fun to flip, but can we stop pretending they have a chance to sell 500 at $12,500. We all get excited but the fear of missing out is detrimental to hobbyists. The game will be available for a long time.

VERY LONG TIME .......VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME......But Hey If you want one 5 years from now or 50 years from now for a NIB game - It will be there.....But it still is a very nice beautiful game. I love it and to me its worth it the extra cost - Yes I do wish that done a few other things different in regards to the Limited Numbers and the topper and the Coin Door - But cant have it all our way.

I have drank the Kool Aid and I am drunk with Joy.

Now -- I got to go take a piss.....Be back in touch soon.

2 weeks later
#564 4 years ago
Quoted from JediPimp:

Look what’s on the line![quoted image]

IS THAT #12????.

#565 4 years ago

I am like... Joe, what is the next CE game going to be a d this was his reply....

549cdfc56300415ab1d44b1469351830e3f59587 (resized).jpg549cdfc56300415ab1d44b1469351830e3f59587 (resized).jpg
#573 4 years ago

MADE MY FINAL PAYMENT - JJP has only 499 left to go - Go JJP - Lets get ready for the next Collectors Edition - BRING IT ON!!!!

#574 4 years ago

RICHIE ....

HAVE A NICE DAY .....ITS GETTING COLD IN ILLINOIS

Richie will be at Expo 2020

20191102_102130 (resized).jpg20191102_102130 (resized).jpg20191102_102310 (resized).jpg20191102_102310 (resized).jpg
#576 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Some of us, myself included, have been asked by our distributor of choice for full payment. Anyone have any hints as to when JJP might actually ship the first of the CEs? I have no idea what number I'm getting so therefore I have no idea when I'll get mine but just waiting to start seeing someone get one...
Jeff

Nice...if u made ur payment... that means there is only 498 left to go.

should be hearing something by Thanksgiving....I think

Really am curious if all 500 are being made and are sold...if to distributors for stock reasons. That's lots of money to be just sitting in a box, lookikg to be sold.

#594 4 years ago

NEW TOPPER FOR MY WWCE #12....LOL

5957169061 (1) (resized).jpg5957169061 (1) (resized).jpg
#595 4 years ago

Just having fun yall on the topper post - But this was for a good cause and I was the high bidder - So I thought about having this box frame and I cam up with the idea of using different color woods to surround it - I think it came out nice.

20191117_155452_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155452_resized (resized).jpg5957169061 (1) (resized).jpg5957169061 (1) (resized).jpg20191117_155334_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155334_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155338_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155338_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155414_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155414_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155423_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155423_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155501_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155501_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155506_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155506_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155519_resized (resized).jpg20191117_155519_resized (resized).jpg
#597 4 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Not bad,for a plumber!

LMAO - I did not do it myself - LOL - I have a professional do it -- I am too busy for that much time on my hands

But Thanks

#600 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I’m not gonna bitch because it won’t do any good but the topper is pretty cheesy!
So is the one on my YBR !
Like to see them go back and do it right
Even at a extra cost. Do it right
Or don’t do it at all

Yeah - Not big on toppers - But I kind of agree with this

Do it great or right or leave it to the other companies that will make it bad ass

I like to see them put that money towards something else...LIKE.....

A FREAKIN POWDER COATED COIN DOOR!!!!!!!!!

But, it still a great game

#611 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You are a good man Richie Wrench! This hobby is lucky to have you! I hope to meet you one day and shake your hand!

Thanks - I will be at Expo 2020 and I am always around Normal, IL. Other than that - I am always working hard on my plumbing jobs. Now in about 15 minutes I will text Joe on an update on my CE#12 -- Now, will he respond - LETS SEE. He might have the Richie Wrench Ringer Tone turned off.

#612 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Hey Richie. Since the topper is a 'disappointment', are the other differences worth $3000 more than a LE? I mean glitter on a playfield, RADCALS, some added voice call outs, under cabinet lights and to some, a better looking cabinet art package all for just "a few dollars more". Am I missing something? FWIW, I switched my CE order to an LE after I saw the abysmal excuse for a topper. I just could not see the requisite value to justify the extra dollars for the CE. But, no sarcasm intended, enjoy your CE!

Okay -- Here is my take on this - EVERYONE KNOWS MY STANCE ON THE COIN DOOR (enough said), but I think you get the side art and playfield art that is different (granted its not a POTC CE, But it is different and more than just sprinkles - it is different just not as much as the POTC CE.

The real big failure here was ALL THE HYPE - The big reveal and then to have the let down on the CE - Then the WAIT - Then the playfield issues - Then the final unveiling of the CE - I think its a winner and even though its not a POTC CE. It worth the cost for me only because I can afford it and work hard extra night to make sure that I can make those payments. I think it was HUGE MISTAKE on the 500 CE's. I really think JJP is nuts thinking that 500 of these are going to be sold - I hope someday that someone tells me that I am wrong - But the problem is will they sell 500 of these within a year. Here is why, I say that - There are going to be those that will by their CE model and as time goes by - Will sell there CE with all the mods on it and the powder coated coindoor, Etc....and what do you think that CE model will sell for? I say you be luck to get 9,000 for that game and that is with you already putting in maybe 1500 to over 2000 in the game on top of the 12,500 already paid for this game.

But -- On my POTC CE - I have over $2,500 in mods on this game and if I wanted to sell my POTC CE for 15,000 - I PROMISE YOU that I WOULD HAVE IT SOLD IN 48 HOURS - I just don't think the WWCF CE will have that resell value - But I am not here to make profit to break even - I love pinball and I love JJP games - I only hope that they will learn from this one and make the next one even better and learn how maybe a little extra effort on the topper or maybe add some powder coating to A FREAKIN COIN DOOR - can add value and help keep those CE owners or attract and first time CE Owner.

It comes down to each person - I have come to learn that and for me I like the more rare items. Good example is my MAFIA game - I love it - Its simple and only two of them in the USA - okay - was not a big hit, price was maybe high - But I got it a great price and like the original art. I actually like my MAFIA.

So lets see what happens - Its not that I dont want JJP to sell all 500 CE Games - I just don't see the passion on this game a wide spread as it was on POTC CE - but, I hope I am wrong - Because it really is a beautiful game and plays awesome and for me it is worth the extra cost. I got the mods all ready to go and Matt @ Back Alley is already got the powder ready to go as soon as I send him my coin door and accessories.

#613 4 years ago

Shhhh...I sent text to JOE......No reply yet

#614 4 years ago

Still NO REPLY -- He really must be sleeping

#620 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

So are you saying you don't think 500 will sell because you don't think there will be demand for them on the second hand market?

Quoted from adamross:

So are you saying you don't think 500 will sell because you don't think there will be demand for them on the second hand market?

Quoted from adamross:

I hope they sell them all....I really do. I just think it takes the Limited out of the equation. Inwould have done 250...but maybe there is a high demand and people will love the gameplay and how beautiful the game is even without the powder coindoor.

#629 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Willy Wonka CE #12
The Pinside bidding starts at $ 1...
Who will be the lucky winner of the most talked about game ever... he’s in / he’s out / he bought $ 1,000 of mods, he’s back in... This game has had some serious emotional ups and downs - who’s gonna give this non-powdered coated coin door beauty the love it deserves ?[quoted image]

LMFAO...

#643 4 years ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

Hopefully one of those boxes is #288. I sent several emails to my distributor but haven't heard back from them in weeks...

That because your not calling him or her at 3 AM.....Try it, ITS WORKS FOR ME.

#672 4 years ago

Its 1:20 AM -- I am bored.....Wonder if the freight company will contact me on the game - Like to have it set up over the thankgiving holiday and enjoy it till I have to break it down and get the mods put on and the door and other parts over to Matt to be powder coated

Happy Thanksgiving week to everyone

#673 4 years ago

I got to get my #1 MMr as well this week. Kind of on the bubble on this one - I think I will sell my other MMr that one I just have one of these on the floor or should I just keep the #1 MMr boxed up - its got the prototype topper as well that came with the JDRF Auction that I won.

#674 4 years ago

I got to get my #1 MMr as well this week. Kind of on the bubble on this one - I think I will sell my other MMr that one I just have one of these on the floor or should I just keep the #1 MMr boxed up - its got the prototype topper as well that came with the JDRF Auction that I won.

I dont like keeping games boxed up - but should hold some value if I do - Maybe - But I just trying to make room for games and to have two of these - I rather have the #1 on the floor to play but ...its #1...So what do you all think?

#681 4 years ago

#12 will be here today between 10 and 1 PM

Well, i think it will be #12

#688 4 years ago

ITS HERE......!!!!!

okay ready for next CE.

also got the MMr #1 in today as well.

Looking to sell my other MMr LE #12 if anyone might be interested.

20191126_115913 (resized).jpg20191126_115913 (resized).jpg20191126_115922 (resized).jpg20191126_115922 (resized).jpg20191126_115929 (resized).jpg20191126_115929 (resized).jpg20191126_115952 (resized).jpg20191126_115952 (resized).jpg20191126_124449 (resized).jpg20191126_124449 (resized).jpg20191126_152538 (resized).jpg20191126_152538 (resized).jpg20191126_152544 (resized).jpg20191126_152544 (resized).jpg20191126_152555 (resized).jpg20191126_152555 (resized).jpg20191126_152602 (resized).jpg20191126_152602 (resized).jpg
#708 4 years ago

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

20191127_205953 (resized).jpg20191127_205953 (resized).jpg
#711 4 years ago

plays awesome...really do like it. Got alot of mods going on it this week

I like how u shoot it up in one spot and then the ball comes out somewhere else almost like instant in another spot.

plays smooth and looks amazing

I dont like the side art...I which they would have just done the mirror blades....but I dknt even think there is room.for the mirror blades.....How anyone put mirror blades on theirs yet??.

4 weeks later
#818 4 years ago

HEY YALL - I AM BACK -- BEEN CRAZY BUSY.

WHERE IS JOE??????

#819 4 years ago

Okay - So here is one thing I will say about this game - Awesome and very pretty and very well made

Well - I guess I got a few more things to say......

#820 4 years ago

Well - Almost well made - YES -- MY CE as well has the side are damage or ripped because they left hard no room.....IN FACT - THERE IS NO ROOM.

Like what the hell - (shit - Heck) -- Sorry - WHAT THE HECK (dont want to get moderated again)

But are you serious - I LOVE JJP and I know that I have given a hard time sometimes on the coin door and other stuff - BUT I was so excited for the mods on this and I got them all and I was like excited that the one thing that I will do is put on the mirror blades at the end - BUT I dont know if this is going to be possible

I like the topper - it goes with the backglass and I think it is okay. I even changed out the silver balls and went with the color ones and WOW - I MEAN WOW!!!!! - It plays SO FAST - AWESOME.

But really the side art SUCKS (SORRY JJP - BUT IT DOES) - ALL of my JJP games have mirror blades (gold one for Smaug, Chrome one for others and black mirror for the POTC CE one) so all of them have mirror blades

NOW - I got to find out if this can be done on the Willy CE Model - HAS ANYONE TRIED TO DO THIS YET

NOW - I will put in an damage work order for the side art with JJP and I am sure they will send me a set for me to have --BUT I WANT MIRROR BLADES - This game is too pretty and with the light show and the mods - IT IS A MUST HAVE - JJP MESSED UP ON THIS ONE - SHOULD HAVE BEEN MIRROR BLADES and if not - Should have left room for use to have them installed at our expense.

I do not know of any CE owners that has not had an issue on the side art...Am I correct on this?

Again - JUST SAYING -- JJP please leave room on future games for mirror blades

#821 4 years ago

Well - Almost well made - YES -- MY CE as well has the side are damage or ripped because they left hard no room.....IN FACT - THERE IS NO ROOM.
Like what the hell - (shit - Heck) -- Sorry - WHAT THE HECK (dont want to get moderated again)
But are you serious - I LOVE JJP and I know that I have given a hard time sometimes on the coin door and other stuff - BUT I was so excited for the mods on this and I got them all and I was like excited that the one thing that I will do is put on the mirror blades at the end - BUT I dont know if this is going to be possible
I like the topper - it goes with the backglass and I think it is okay. I even changed out the silver balls and went with the color ones and WOW - I MEAN WOW!!!!! - It plays SO FAST - AWESOME.
But really the side art SUCKS (SORRY JJP - BUT IT DOES) - ALL of my JJP games have mirror blades (gold one for Smaug, Chrome one for others and black mirror for the POTC CE one) so all of them have mirror blades
NOW - I got to find out if this can be done on the Willy CE Model - HAS ANYONE TRIED TO DO THIS YET
NOW - I will put in an damage work order for the side art with JJP and I am sure they will send me a set for me to have --BUT I WANT MIRROR BLADES - This game is too pretty and with the light show and the mods - IT IS A MUST HAVE - JJP MESSED UP ON THIS ONE - SHOULD HAVE BEEN MIRROR BLADES and if not - Should have left room for use to have them installed at our expense.
I do not know of any CE owners that has not had an issue on the side art...Am I correct on this?
Again - JUST SAYING -- JJP please leave room on future games for mirror blades

SOMEONE - PLEASE GIVE ME A -- AMEN!!! on this one - Dang -- I got to find a way to make this work - Maybe if i took a sander and just sand down a 1/4" off the inside of the cabinet on each side -- HOW HARD CAN THAT BE????

#823 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Put mirrors on.. just will have be careful lifting the playfield as all jjp pins are tight. Use the projectors when/if raising the playfield. Cant really be upset at jjp for making well made tight pins lol. Most b/w pins are tough to fit mirrors on also. Also yes Wonka is a awesome pin and a blast to play. Super fast and flows very well. Have fun

Yep - But this is like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ...tight

#824 4 years ago

Yep - But this is like REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ...tight

Again...REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY.....tight

#826 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

I have a set of the protectors and even then you need two people for the left side. One to lift the PF and the other to hold the protector in place so it isn’t lifted with the PF...
Jeff

what are the protectors....what they look like...is it something that u put in only when u need to lift the playfield

2 weeks later
#860 4 years ago

So -- Little off topic but Wanted to share this on the page -- But I will post it on a seperate subject Line - but this is for my fans (few that I have that dont think that I am nuts)

Done by Brian Allen - Amazing

Its in the coloring stage now

We will do something with this and I am open to ideas - Like T-shirts or posters or stickers, etc -- So -- Here is where I am going with this - I will pay for the these to be made and not ask for anything in return and all proceeds will go to a nice charity cause - Pinball related (Project Pinball) or JDRF -- Most Likely BOTH.

We are looking to do do 6 project with Brian Allen over the new couple years and this is the first one with the sewer monsters.

I see Richie Wrench fighting some type of creature, Each one different from another. Then at the end I will do a 7th project with Brian Allen where Richie is battling all 6 creatures or something along that line.

This is the first approved sketch and let me know what you think. I am hoping to have this done well in time for the Expo and will have items for sale on this site soon and all proceeds go to charity.

Richie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpgRichie Wrench Illustration Inks B (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#873 4 years ago

Here is final drawing...going to make some poster / Cards / Stickers / Etc and all money will go to charity

Richie Wrench Color (resized).jpgRichie Wrench Color (resized).jpg
#874 4 years ago

Brian Allen is going to be working on the second one here soon.

3 months later
#910 3 years ago

OKAY -- AGAIN,,,, Something that I am trying to work out -- My playfield is VERY tight against the side walls - EVERY TIME I lift the playfield - There is part of the playfieldl that is ripping the sidewall art

I want to get the mirror blades on this game - Has anyone done this for the WWCF CE Model game.

I hate the side art and just have always been a mirror blade person weather it be mirror or some type of mirror color - Matt @ Back Alley suggested that I might have to route the blades into the wood if it is that tight

Not got too much into it as I just got the powder door done and most of the mods on now and just getting ready to see what else is out there on mods

Just thought I see if anyone has done the mirror blades and any suggestions

Thanks

#911 3 years ago

OH.....

JOE .....

I AM BACK!!!!

#912 3 years ago

Latest Richie Art - 2nd Villian Project

Brian Allen is working on the 3rd one next

Richie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpgRichie_Wrench_02-01 (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#916 3 years ago

Need to start a new thread.......its like dead crickets around her....and that is a quite as u can get.

Get it.....

Dead Crickets...lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
15,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
12,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

9,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.50
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Travahontas Mods

$ 32.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-wwcf-ce-collector-s-edition?tu=RichieWrench and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.